Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

She either recognized you or recognized your body language as a monger (perhaps slow walk/gazing up at store fronts looking for signs of spas/darting eye or lingering eye movement looking for working girls). Ill be honest when i prowl down roosey, i feel my body language is a dead giveaway. Im scanning for chicks on left and right side of the block, when i see one, i look them up n down and look for the group or the storefront they may be part of and do this whilst walking trying to be nonchalant without ever stopping completely, but the more i try, the more im probably giving myself away. lol
They’ve grabbed me with two red bags in my hand full of produce. Doesn’t take much.

She either recognized you or recognized your body language as a monger (perhaps slow walk/gazing up at store fronts looking for signs of spas/darting eye or lingering eye movement looking for working girls). Ill be honest when i prowl down roosey, i feel my body language is a dead giveaway. Im scanning for chicks on left and right side of the block, when i see one, i look them up n down and look for the group or the storefront they may be part of and do this whilst walking trying to be nonchalant without ever stopping completely, but the more i try, the more im probably giving myself away. lol
But, if you want to be honest, the carnival, Mardi Gras atmosphere is what draws us to the red light districts.

The sights and sounds, the variety, the danger, the unexpected, women throwing themselves at us, begging for our attention. What a rush!!! Monger’s Russian Roulette.

We know that cameras and people we know are everywhere, more than ever. We risk it all, knowing what social media is today, knowing there are vigilantes out there with the sole motive of embarrassing us into submission, “protecting their neighborhoods” by posting our actions in full view and in living color.

Definitely police cameras, as well as every store owner has their security camera in place.

But, we throw caution to the wind for the rush.

Because, easily, for a few bucks more, we could risk a whole lot less (every illegal action has some risk) and go through the back door of some neighborhood spa next to the deli, and even if we are videotaped entering, we easily could maintain going for a nagging neck and back ache.

But, it would be an uphill battle trying to sell that we picked up a flaming red-haired Asian in a miniskirt in the red light district because she offered a great price on a therapeutic massage.

It’s that old hunter’s mentality of being out in the open air, hunting and gathering.

got out of work early and was in a mood for bj so I went to Main Street and walked down Roosevelt and found three women in front of a parking garage across from what I think are flushing project houses(never seen the projects in flushing before lol)

… the older one about about 60 or 65 maybe in her 50s (I can never tell with Asians some age really bad despite being younger than they look) 5’3” skinny with a flabby belly wearing a medical mask approached me and I have a sick fetish For older Asian granny looking types … so she offers a massage i do the universal sign for do you do bj’s since she spoke no English she tried to say 100 I said nah no massage just bj she tried to say 80 I was like nah then she said 60 I said 40 she said no so I said 50 she agreed.

went upstairs to a massage parlor a few dudes coming out I think they live there too… saw some cute women but I just wanted a bj…
we get into the room she gets nude and asks for the money I give it she stays in the room tho.
gives me a thorough alcohol cleaning…
then I lay back and she starts blowing with a rubber on, that’s fine bbj’s are pretty risky nowadays from service women…I just wanted female lips around my dick…
her skills are pretty good despite her looks and body, small tits perky but small zero ass she kept rubbing and trying this massage thing to make me busy quick I told her to stop and just suck … she tried rubbing my taint but that wasn’t comfortable either… so about 10-15 mins goes and I blow my load… I was so pent up and stressed out I just enjoyed the bj… she was a trooper I was skull fucking her and she went with it..

she cleaned me up again with a thorough alcoholic cleaning and I left… not sure when I’ll try again… I have a lot going on so I may wait a while I usually go to Nancy’s but sometimes I just want a bj or quick no frills fucking and I see I can get it for less and simpler on Main Street…
as I left I did see a pretty cute younger one so maybe next time but for now I found a cheap solution when I just want a bj…
i forgot her name soon as we left she told me once but I don’t care… her value to me isn’t based on names or anytHing… I think it was Niko or noko or something …
Did a recon by there today. That may be a woman named Toto. She's about 5 feet tall, thin with a moon face and aged hands. I only accessed the situation as I was trying to get to work. She tried that upsell of $ 100 for a 30 min session plus a tip . No, i dont think so. .... that's not working for me. On the way out I spoke to Linda and got her number. 5'6" think and older as well. Didn't have time to access but it's OK. I'll check her later.

Just four hours into 2024 and this happens:
https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/01...n-in-queens-in-likely-first-homicide-of-2023/

Just reinforcing what others have cautioned about crime on Roosevelt Ave.
Thats nuts. I never understood why people would give up their freedom to attack/assault/murder someone. Walk away and live to monger or even wank at home to whatever your hearts content. Once youre on the inside, good luck! I can barely go by a 3 days without a wank, cant imagine 15 years….the horror.

7 suspected brothels in Queens shut down after raid, police say. Police announced Thursday that seven massage parlors being used as cover-ups for brothels were shut down during a raid in Queens.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/roosevelt-avenue-massage-parlors-shut-down-brothels/

Looks like all the locations raided were in Flushing and Jackson Heights. Mayor Adams says the city is targeting other suspected brothels along Pennsylvania Avenue in East New York and Sutphin Boulevard in Jamaica. No mention of Manhattan yet.

BEFORE YOU POST LINKS TO NEWS STORIES ABOUT BUSTS IN THE AREA, SCAN THE THREAD TO SEE IF SOMEONE ALREADY ELSE DID.

WE DON'T NEED FOUR OR FIVE POSTS REPEATING THE SAME INFORMATION.

The story is from yesterday and I didn't see any other links to it in this thread. The last post in this thread that I can see is from Slinky on January 3rd. Apologies if I missed it eslewhere. Please delete if its duplicative.

I’m going to say that’s due to it’s the community complaints excuse; sure they’re everywhere in Manhattan but they’re mostly upstairs off street level except for some in Chinatown and they don’t have the girls soliciting in the streets trying to lure guys in like over there so it may be different
The conspicuousness of those storefront shops with their idle workers hanging out on the sidewalk looking for customers is said to be an issue. Though when sex worker transactions are marketed discreetly online (see Utopia Advertizers; if you didn't want to know about spas and massage parlours, what are you doing reading this forum and its banner ads ?) and take place in unmarked commercial suites, they also generate claims of 'complaints' and the periodic crackdown.

In the case of Roosevelt Ave in and near Corona, Queens, complainants magnified by TikTok hyper yellow journalists citizens and local politicians (Francisco Moya) have all been pressuring Mayor McSwagger and his police force to do something.

Last month: qns.com/2023/12/mayor-adams-addresses-prostitution-vending-illegal-smoke-shops-corona-town-hall