Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

The pretty young one you described, are you sure that wasn’t Apple? That’s how I would describe her. Young (for an AMP), pretty, great smile, beautiful, kissable lips and a great smile. Amazing body too.

The great talent is leaving. Another one left that was there was so pretty and young. out of all the places i have tried she was the prettiest i encountered. even from nyc. and so willing. not the youngest but compared what they have now. good times.
Yoyo only thing she is older. but does suck very well. one time it was like she was making love to it. one time she never lost suction for nothing. she came in she cleaned me up, didnt even disrobe she started sucking and while in her mouth she took her clothes off, went to 69 at some point went to the other side. literally did a 360 around the table with it in her mouth. that was so cool to feel it 360 like that and she did it twice. she sucks very good nuts too. Same price point. only thing her english is horrible. they will be burnt out very fast. she also not that great looking.
What happened to CoCo? Maybe Apple n CoCo had it with mamasan Tiffany?

No clue. I think they’re being overworked. Apple used to be there every day and then cut her days down to just Monday to Thursday and then was gone. Coco wasn’t there very long. Now with just Sophia and Yoyo, they’re either gonna burn out quickly and quit and they’ll be forced to get some new talent or they’ll just shut down and disappear. (Hope not). I’d still love to know where Apple went if she went to work at another AMP.

Went recently and drew Olivia. Probably early 30's Asian with a decent body and b cups. Massage was just ok. After the flip she offered HJ or BBJ. I went for the latter. I offered 80 and she wanted 100 which I agreed to. She left to get some supplies & completely disrobed when she returned. The BBJ was pretty good. She did a lot of licking of and around my balls which felt great. After a few minutes I popped and got the token water on the way out.

As others have said, the new location is great. You enter through the back where there is a big parking lot and you aren't exposed on Jericho Turnpike. The rooms inside are big with doors and full walls. They have nice comfy heated massage tables. Just as it was in Commack, they take collecting cell numbers very seriously.

I paid $40 for hh + $100 for fully nude CBJ, so $140 total.

I had Yoyo last night. Not great BBJ was ok. Tried to act like she was into it, but the performance was not convincing. After the deed was done there was no cool down massage. It was pretty much like.” you’re done, get out.”

$40 + $100 for nude bbj

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had Yoyo last night. Not great BBJ was ok. Tried to act like she was into it, but the performance was not convincing. After the deed was done there was no cool down massage. It was pretty much like.” you’re done, get out.”

$40 + $100 for nude bbj
Did you cum in her mouth?

billyS

Reign of Terror
In my experiences there, they’ve all allowed CIM, including Yoyo. They all spit it out afterwards and some of them have made a big deal out of hacking up a storm to spit it all out but who cares? LOL
Lol, yeah that seems to be a thing with Asians, that whole hacking act. Saw it many times when I used to go to AMPs. Especially the older ones, 40+.

To me, the fake hacking an retching is a turn off.. Those unnatural sounds just don’t do it … otoh, true gagging when I used to deposit a weeks worth of release into her mouth and down her throat is another story