Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

So as of 1pm this afternoon it appears the Chinese girls have abandoned the little strip on Roosey between 88th-90th and have migrated to the east of 92nd St.
Have no idea what the night time situation is, haven't been through the area at night in ages, but day time seems devoid of Chinese girls, just a few overweight latinas.
Hope this helps
Sorry - I forgot to mention that the girls around the corner on Case Ave were still there this afternoon, so the area isn't COMPLETELY devoid of Chinese girls

Lulu - $200 for 1 hr
No name spa (the old B&N Spa near Bell and Northern in Bayside)
631-464-1211

I used to frequent B&N a lot when they were still in the old location, but they got closed down a while ago. Didn't hear anything about them until Nana the mama-san messaged me out of the blue with the new address. The new place is nearby the old place, a converted doctor's office in the basement. Greeted Nana after not seeing her for a long time, and she introduced me to Lulu, who was probably the youngest girl I ever saw working in this place. Cute with youthful and supple skin, not too skinny but zero fat, B-cups and shaved pussy. She took me into one of the rooms, helped me undress, then took me to the table shower. No previews or anything though.

Massage was a massage; I opted for a massage with lotion. At the flip, she let me roam all over while she played with my jr. BBBJ, CFS, and even after I popped, she kept going for another 5 minutes (yes, it hurt, but I was a big boy and endured it). Lulu said she's going to be there for another 2 months; worth a try for a nice young girl who works hard to maintain a connection with her customers.

Lulu - $200 for 1 hr
No name spa (the old B&N Spa near Bell and Northern in Bayside)
631-464-1211

I used to frequent B&N a lot when they were still in the old location, but they got closed down a while ago. Didn't hear anything about them until Nana the mama-san messaged me out of the blue with the new address. The new place is nearby the old place, a converted doctor's office in the basement. Greeted Nana after not seeing her for a long time, and she introduced me to Lulu, who was probably the youngest girl I ever saw working in this place. Cute with youthful and supple skin, not too skinny but zero fat, B-cups and shaved pussy. She took me into one of the rooms, helped me undress, then took me to the table shower. No previews or anything though.

Massage was a massage; I opted for a massage with lotion. At the flip, she let me roam all over while she played with my jr. BBBJ, CFS, and even after I popped, she kept going for another 5 minutes (yes, it hurt, but I was a big boy and endured it). Lulu said she's going to be there for another 2 months; worth a try for a nice young girl who works hard to maintain a connection with her customers.
I love when they message you out of the blue (albiet to a burner account), thats one way to make the customer feel special right there :)

Seems I’ve been on a latina massage binge recently. Heres another one:

‪908-438-6114‬ - spanish massage spa near roosevelt ave on 82 st and 37ave. The ad says $60/hr but the girl said $80 when i got there. I didn’t mind since it was still well priced compared most masseuse rates average $150/hr.

Not sure who the boss is but ive been messaging someone named carmen, who was pretty responsive at first but seemed to be spotty lately like takes an hr to respond if not an entire day or more. Anyways during my first visit, it looks like a mid rise commercial building w doormen (which i typically hate bc i feel like im being watched). But at least they dont bother you. I text carmen that im in the lobby she tells me to take the elevator down, when i get there it looks like a plain vanilla maze of shared office rental spaces.

I finally find them and this girl named Evelyn waves me in, she didn’t introduce herself or anything but i just follow along. she was probably late 30s early 40s pretty busty, her face reminded me of Salma Hayek but a bootleg version. I may be in the minority here but i actually like the ‘pretty enough’ girls vs the super model perfect 10 girls. Im sure theres a psychological explanation why i am more attracted to the 6/7s instead of the 9/10s

anyway i originally made the appt for a 4 hand massage but stupid me forgot to go to the atm and i had just enough for a regular massage, eitherway i never saw a second girl was so maybe i didnt miss anything. So i just said regular massage and asked how much she said $80 (later on i found their ads stating $60/hr) so next time i wont even ask and just pay the $60.

Eitherway, i was happy with the massage, she was gorgeous to me with a busty rack and nice milfy face. Btw this was the typical No towel massage place, so towards the end she points at my hard cock and says massage this? I smile and nod, she starts going to town with a pretty mediocre hj, I started to caress her natural round ass, i asked, ‘this ok!’ And she kinda smiled and nodded so I gently caressed her ass and up n down her inner thighs, she was wearing a corset style shirt and black jeans,

i was trying to turn her on, not sure if i did, she didnt really react but i was definitely rubbing her pussy and inner thighs. I bust after maybe 10 minutes, she cleans me up gives me a hug, i tipped $60.

overall
Massage 7/10 (mediocre at best but wasnt expecting much)
Looks 8.5/10 (hot to me tho ymmv)
Service 8/10 (no towel, easy going, hj without hassle)
Price 9/10 $80hr+$60 (tho it shoulda been $60 hr)
Repeat - Yes definitely

last few things to note is they seem to have a rotation of 3-4 girls, sometimes communication is terribley unresponsive, shell msg me a day and half later ‘u coming now?’ Like uh no i texted u two days ago I’m not in the neighborhood anymore.

anyways if anyone else tries try other girls let us know how they do.

happy mongering!

Very small update

Took a shortcut through 40th, had girls come up to me, told them no thank you. However an older worker either misheard me or something and said “thirty ok.” Times are tough, looks like prices are coming down.

Anyone know about what time things start wrapping up out on 40th St on the weekend? Thanks
I’ve been out in flushing till around 1-2 am and they’re still out there. I’ve seen some people say 2 is usually the latest they stay out.

Very small update

Took a shortcut through 40th, had girls come up to me, told them no thank you. However an older worker either misheard me or something and said “thirty ok.” Times are tough, looks like prices are coming down.

I’ve been out in flushing till around 1-2 am and they’re still out there. I’ve seen some people say 2 is usually the latest they stay out.
Thirty??? This the season! You have to watch out because low prices are a reduced service price. 30 minutes would generally be $60, so if they hook you for $30 they may reduce the time to 10 or 15 minutes. If that's all you need then, it's a great deal. With the holidays here, mongers may not be spending as much in the hobby I've noticed a low in board activity with sparatic posting. This is effecting their money severely. I do admire the fact that they are interested in their money so they're willing to lower donations. Giving $30 for service plus a $10 tip will put her at the true going donation of $40. The extra $20 to make a $60 donation was a raise that they gave themselves but, some of them really work hard for it and as dirty as the job is, I've gotta say it worth $60 to clean the tube
and remove that slimy build up. Happy mongering and as always Remer to treat our pseudo girlfriends right!

Seems I’ve been on a latina massage binge recently. Heres another one:

‪908-438-6114‬ - spanish massage spa near roosevelt ave on 82 st and 37ave. The ad says $60/hr but the girl said $80 when i got there. I didn’t mind since it was still well priced compared most masseuse rates average $150/hr.

Not sure who the boss is but ive been messaging someone named carmen, who was pretty responsive at first but seemed to be spotty lately like takes an hr to respond if not an entire day or more. Anyways during my first visit, it looks like a mid rise commercial building w doormen (which i typically hate bc i feel like im being watched). But at least they dont bother you. I text carmen that im in the lobby she tells me to take the elevator down, when i get there it looks like a plain vanilla maze of shared office rental spaces.

I finally find them and this girl named Evelyn waves me in, she didn’t introduce herself or anything but i just follow along. she was probably late 30s early 40s pretty busty, her face reminded me of Salma Hayek but a bootleg version. I may be in the minority here but i actually like the ‘pretty enough’ girls vs the super model perfect 10 girls. Im sure theres a psychological explanation why i am more attracted to the 6/7s instead of the 9/10s

anyway i originally made the appt for a 4 hand massage but stupid me forgot to go to the atm and i had just enough for a regular massage, eitherway i never saw a second girl was so maybe i didnt miss anything. So i just said regular massage and asked how much she said $80 (later on i found their ads stating $60/hr) so next time i wont even ask and just pay the $60.

Eitherway, i was happy with the massage, she was gorgeous to me with a busty rack and nice milfy face. Btw this was the typical No towel massage place, so towards the end she points at my hard cock and says massage this? I smile and nod, she starts going to town with a pretty mediocre hj, I started to caress her natural round ass, i asked, ‘this ok!’ And she kinda smiled and nodded so I gently caressed her ass and up n down her inner thighs, she was wearing a corset style shirt and black jeans,

i was trying to turn her on, not sure if i did, she didnt really react but i was definitely rubbing her pussy and inner thighs. I bust after maybe 10 minutes, she cleans me up gives me a hug, i tipped $60.

overall
Massage 7/10 (mediocre at best but wasnt expecting much)
Looks 8.5/10 (hot to me tho ymmv)
Service 8/10 (no towel, easy going, hj without hassle)
Price 9/10 $80hr+$60 (tho it shoulda been $60 hr)
Repeat - Yes definitely

last few things to note is they seem to have a rotation of 3-4 girls, sometimes communication is terribley unresponsive, shell msg me a day and half later ‘u coming now?’ Like uh no i texted u two days ago I’m not in the neighborhood anymore.

anyways if anyone else tries try other girls let us know how they do.

happy mongering!
What's the hours of operation?

What's the hours of operation?
They didnt post, but id venture to guess then typical 10-8, pretty sure its not one of them 24-7 or open late kinda places.

But also i was talking to carmen yesterday and she corrected me on pricing. The ad for $60 price was for waxing/shaving, the massage is $70/45 min and $90/hr. Seems more massage places instead of effectively raising prices, they’re shortening the time, so basically what used to be 60 min pricing for 45 min.

But they offer 4 hand massage $140/45 min but i suppose that means double the tip also, so $40x2, $220 all in for two girls tugging at your cock at the same time. Tempted to try it. I’m gonna try each girl individually and then see which two i like the most.

They didnt post, but id venture to guess then typical 10-8, pretty sure its not one of them 24-7 or open late kinda places.

But also i was talking to carmen yesterday and she corrected me on pricing. The ad for $60 price was for waxing/shaving, the massage is $70/45 min and $90/hr. Seems more massage places instead of effectively raising prices, they’re shortening the time, so basically what used to be 60 min pricing for 45 min.

But they offer 4 hand massage $140/45 min but i suppose that means double the tip also, so $40x2, $220 all in for two girls tugging at your cock at the same time. Tempted to try it. I’m gonna try each girl individually and then see which two i like the most.
90/hour for massage in JH, SMH

Thirty??? This the season! You have to watch out because low prices are a reduced service price. 30 minutes would generally be $60, so if they hook you for $30 they may reduce the time to 10 or 15 minutes. If that's all you need then, it's a great deal. With the holidays here, mongers may not be spending as much in the hobby I've noticed a low in board activity with sparatic posting. This is effecting their money severely. I do admire the fact that they are interested in their money so they're willing to lower donations. Giving $30 for service plus a $10 tip will put her at the true going donation of $40. The extra $20 to make a $60 donation was a raise that they gave themselves but, some of them really work hard for it and as dirty as the job is, I've gotta say it worth $60 to clean the tube
and remove that slimy build up. Happy mongering and as always Remer to treat our pseudo girlfriends right!
I was there Tuesday, 15 girls with no takers, it was really slow and the weather was nice
I found one that was ok. She wanted 80 and wouldn't budge so I passed
I would rather spend a 100 or so on a FI girl on the other side of the LiRR in a nice apt
Than take potluck on 40th road for 80

This problem arises because of deep pocket guys and excessive tippers. $200 an hour would be a standard price in Manhattan $100 for half the time in Queens is ridiculous for an old mommy meat platter. There was an old joke that said, what's the value of pussy? Answer... what ever a guy is willing to pay. So, if you're willing to pay $90 hr for a massage you'll probably get banged for another $100 for a hand jog or a crappy unenthusiastic lazy blow job.and $200 for sex. You'll be banging $300 to fuck in a room that can be raided at anytime because they're illegal shops. You be better off going to a legit lisenced parlor.

I went to this spot today and this time they seemed to up the ante:

main number: 908-438-6114‬ (carmen)
Loc: 82st and 37th ave (near the roosevelt hotspots)
Massage: 3/10 but made up for it in other ways big time
Price: $70 for 45 min massage + $80 tip which I’ll explain below.

When this place advertises 3-4 girls names, so like a horny bastard with fomo, Im want to try them all.

So carmen says shes got 3 girls, ana, caty and Evelyn. Had evelyn last time, she was good, so i asked if i can see and decide when i get there. When i show up i see Evelyn, she looks good but a little less dolled up than i remembered. I noticed another girl in a thick winter coat sitting on the couch on her point. evelyn took me in and was getting me
set up, i asked where are the other girls, she said one had to leave but the one sitting outside is names kenya. So i was super confused as the name wasn’t either ana or caty, was trying to figure if they just misspelled her name. Either way, true to form, i chose a new girl.

She was definitely a pro and not a masseuse. She was about 5’6” wore a black body suit, had super sexy bolt ons, prob d cups. She looked good, and i knew this massage was gonna suck lol and it did. I paid $70 for the massage up front (45min) and told kenya just my butt and thighs, she said ok.

The massage was terrible, lol like horrible, imagine someone just squeezing your ass and then gliding a pillow case over your ass. I mean it felt good but it was horrible at the same time. No typical teasing around the balls gliding hands up n down the crack and groin or anything. But I expected such based on how she looked so I tempered my expectations from the start. so this lasted maybe 7 minutes max.

She then asks me to flip over and bc she spoke no english she typed ‘sex?’ On her phone, and quoted $100. I said how much handjob only she asked me how much i want to spend? I said $50? She said no, $60. I said ok.

Now heres the twist, she wipes me dick with an alcohol wipe and puts a condom on, I’m a little confused but go along with it.
All of a sudden she starts sucking the life out of my dick, like she had the force of a dyson. It actually hurt and didnt feel good but still it was sexy as fuck, she alternated between hj and cbj. I roam and rub her pussy, i ask if i can see her tits and she did without hesitation. She let me rub her big ass tight tits and pussy until i bust. She also gave me her direct number afterwards. Shes def friendly. I ended up tipping $80, more than she asked bc i figured the cbj and showing me her tits and letting me touch them were big extra bonuses.

overall happy customer and would repeat but with another girl next time

This problem arises because of deep pocket guys and excessive tippers. $200 an hour would be a standard price in Manhattan $100 for half the time in Queens is ridiculous for an old mommy meat platter. There was an old joke that said, what's the value of pussy? Answer... what ever a guy is willing to pay. So, if you're willing to pay $90 hr for a massage you'll probably get banged for another $100 for a hand jog or a crappy unenthusiastic lazy blow job.and $200 for sex. You'll be banging $300 to fuck in a room that can be raided at anytime because they're illegal shops. You be better off going to a legit lisenced parlor.
I don’t disagree prices have gone higher in queens - Manhattan massage prices seem to start at $150-175/hr with some as high as $250-300 for certain modalities. I feel manhattan held mostly steady at these prices.

As far as queens goes, I think most chinese and fugly Mexican/latina are still in the $40-60/hr range that i posted about in another thread, the fugly Latina as were hideous and i got what i paid for.

I def understand $90/hr can pinch the wallet but inflation hit everyone everywhere and mongering isn’t exactly supposed to be an inexpensive cheap hobby. When i feel I’m getting ripped off sometimes i try to put myself in the girls perspective, If i were a chick would I be willing to jerk rando dudes off for a measily $60? Hell if i were a chick, you’d have to pay me a million bucks to touch some icky schmucks crooked dicks. Its all in perspective and i can appreciate a good rub by an attractive big titty chick and i know that aint gonna be cheap.