Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Oh damn, I had her once, creampied her after seeing recent clean tests. Offered her 350 because I wanted some kinks. Not sure if I’ll see her again if she’s giving it away for free bare.

Also, yeah, her body was kind of loose, same as her pussy. I’m less about bodies and more about chemistry, so don’t care that much.
u know how it goes brotha. I caught her when she first joined so prob wont see me again without money haha but who knows. Agreed, yeah definitely a loose body. And Yeah shes def a kinky one, looks like she has an Onlyfans now too

From SA,

$Yasmee$nNguyen$ - Blasian, 20 from BK. A couple of people from here have seen her and commented that she had a nice body but was a dead fish in bed. I took a chance and saw her because her pricing was attractive($200). She's hot in person and was a really sweet girl. Let me do whatever I wanted and I had a great time. Gave me a long bj and didnt stop until I told her to stop. Put the bag on and fucked her in various positions for a pretty long time. I normally love going for multiple rounds but I was satisfied after my first pop and sent her home.
She was very nice and was quiet but responsive to my actions. I felt her quiver when I gave her oral and she showed signs that she was enjoying it when I licked her nipples and fingered her. Overall very positive experience and would see her again.

Would anyone mind sharing sharing $JJ$'s username? I'm interested and dont mind the druggy aspects.

Here are 2 Latina "Milf" recommendations from SA/NYC area while I don't consider either of them attractive they are reliable,
no flakey, and provide great service, and they can usually show up with only a couple of hours notice if they available. And yes they are both above 40 and on a sugar "baby" site...But I have seen much older than them on there, so they are Sugar "Ladies" whatever u wanna call them....

$Foxy$Belle$ - 42/Latina - Colombian very short like 4' 11" small hard fake boobs, tight pussy, everything covered but it's fine because she is good at sucking and fucking, she will give you massage also if you like...Met her 4 times

Va$nessa$ - 40/Latina, Peruvian everything bare...I think she is on BC...Also has fake boobs, but 1 side was kind of weird like super rock hard and not symmetrical...met her like 3 times, she is looking for GC marriage, if anyone is interested...When I fucked her good, she said "Que Rico" like 100 times, lolz.

Both sweet ladies, and are very happy to get $300...They don't speak a lick of English but managed with my basic HS/College Spanish which I did forget most of 20 years ago, I not able to discuss the war in the middle east or anything complicated lolz I can communicate the basics along with google translate we got along fine...
They are happy to get $300 cause at their age they should be getting half that at best.

This is an interesting thread. Have never gone the sugar baby route. When I briefly downloaded seeking arrangements, there were a lot of bots. Also makes me think about how many women my age are selling pussy. Like I tell young men, go to college to find a wife. It's ugly out there.

From SB:
$Nanaaawhi1$-19-ebony NYC
Very sweet person. Single mother. Small, Cute and skinny with nice tits. $250 for the whole show. Took her to a hotel. bbbj, FS, CIM. She can take a pounding for a tiny person and she loves cim. She wanted to try Greek for the first time but I declined. She will definitely be part of the rotation.
Can't seem to find her on Benefits. Anyone else have any luck?

billyS

Reign of Terror
She may be off if the site. I don't see her either. Too bad as she's hot and love sex.
I still have her # but I'm not sure it's cool to share with it her permission. Thoughts?
Numbers attained privately should be kept to yourself.

And is SHE wants her number shared here then she can take out an ad.

They are happy to get $300 cause at their age they should be getting half that at best.
That's true, but I don't always feel the need to lowball, some pay give less and some more but I feel if they give good service $300 is reasonable for 3 hours, last time I met with Vanessa I only had a short time like less than 2 hours and offered her $200 and she was kool with that.

Guys share way too much detail. I target new girls so there aren't a lot of suspects to begin with, but exact monetary figures and acts eliminate all doubt. I also have a distinctive M.O. because I pay girls to get tested or to get IUDs, and I toss out Plan B like candy.

Guys who get phone numbers aren't doing dumb shit because they've been playing the game. Lurkers who message girls reviewed here and "negotiate" by telling them that they know they did X for $Y mess things up. They're not white knights because they aren't trying to help the women. They're angry that girls are trying to raise prices or refuse services.
I agree with Chegg. Many guys play this game silly in so many ways while many of the woman should be able to found with the bones he threw not only about the SB in question but the general stuff he recently posted contain invaluable info.

Va$nessa$ - 40/Latina, Peruvian everything bare...I think she is on BC...Also has fake boobs, but 1 side was kind of weird like super rock hard and not symmetrical...met her like 3 times, she is looking for GC marriage, if anyone is interested...When I fucked her good, she said "Que Rico" like 100 times, lolz.
Looking for GC marriage? I'd want to be sure she's on BC.

I agree with Chegg. Many guys play this game silly in so many ways while many of the woman should be able to found with the bones he threw not only about the SB in question but the general stuff he recently posted contain invaluable info.
I don't post a lot, especially on this thread, so I don't want to be disagreeable, but just post the name. That's what we've been doing here for more than 1200 pages. The Dick Tracy stuff doesn't help anyone. Either the guys can't find her, in which case the info is worthless, or they do find her and say whatever it is they are going to say to her, in which case the OP is no better off. The last for digits of her # are meaningless unless I already have her #, which we won't have if we have no idea who she is.

Cu$rate - 26 y.o. latina from NYC: wants $10K/month
Li$lo - 24 y.o from Manhattan: $700 for first platonic meet then $1K after
$Mi$a - 24 yo says from NYC but admits to living in Miami.
these girls are insane... I find it hilarious on sugarbaby reddits where all these girls band together and talk about how cheap guys are lol...
I live by the notion, whoever has the money, has the power and these girls are too dumb to realize there are more desperate girls out there willing to take a fraction of it (~150-300) for couple hours and even commute to you than guys who willing to shell out $10k/month

these girls are insane... I find it hilarious on sugarbaby reddits where all these girls band together and talk about how cheap guys are lol...
I live by the notion, whoever has the money, has the power and these girls are too dumb to realize there are more desperate girls out there willing to take a fraction of it (~150-300) for couple hours and even commute to you than guys who willing to shell out $10k/month
For real I’d like to think most of the guys who have over $10k/month in disposable income already have a hot partner and have no need for these sugar babies. I mean sure there are some men paying those high numbers but there certainly isn’t enough for all the desperate girls to go around.