Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Wanted to provide my feedback on &&witty&&bae&& as well. I met her and can confirm that she isnt very talkative, and in general does not speak English that well. She does have some mental condition, but hasn't had any episodes recently. She was laid off about a year ago. I don't feel like she is enjoying the intimacy, most things go but doesnt like Greek. Like others said, I also think she might have something going down their but perhaps not an STD but a yeast infection or something, because I felt some smell, even after she took shower. Doesnt talk much before, during or after.
yea i texted her. I am 100% done with her. 3 meets and shes awkwardly silent and doesn’t react to the oral or penetration. I told her i need a kisser, someone with a good drive. No response. Oh well. Next! Im hoping pixie dust from jericho will do the trick

yea i texted her. I am 100% done with her. 3 meets and shes awkwardly silent and doesn’t react to the oral or penetration. I told her i need a kisser, someone with a good drive. No response. Oh well. Next! Im hoping pixie dust from jericho will do the trick
Pixie agreed to 300 and i passed. Don't give that girl $500 she looks like a Junkie.

Shes really firm with 500 with me sadly, she wont take 300 fml.
Can’t just jerk off while you continue your search? Lol. I don’t find her particularly attractive so I’m biased but I’ve had plenty of people I find more attractive ask for that general range. If you’re willing to spend that much I’d think you can find someone else relatively easily. Or wait until her rent is due

Pixie agreed to 300 and i passed. Don't give that girl $500 she looks like a Junkie.
I gave her 500 the first couple times I saw her (see above on this thread). Someone mentioned I was overpaying, I got her to 400. I think she's worth it at 400 as long as you get her unrushed, and are more than 1 pop type of fellow. She'll give you as many as you can pump out in the given time. (For me that's 2). For one pop you can ofc do a lot better

From SB:
$Bspratt78$ 41- white-Yonkers
I decided to meet her. She's not a user just a single mother who needs cash. So I figured why not. She sent me a few nudes and didn't look bad. So for $250 I picked her up around the corner from her house and we went to a hotel. She's cute and petite. Nice tits. She said she hasn't had sex in a while and that was evident! She was tight and Everything raw. Great BBJ, face fuckng and 69...She tasted clean and fresh and took a good pounding for 2hrs. I didn't try Greek. Not sure I'm repeating as she seems a little clingy. But a good time either way

billyS

Reign of Terror
From SB:
$Bspratt78$ 41- white-Yonkers
I decided to meet her. She's not a user just a single mother who needs cash. So I figured why not. She sent me a few nudes and didn't look bad. So for $250 I picked her up around the corner from her house and we went to a hotel. She's cute and petite. Nice tits. She said she hasn't had sex in a while and that was evident! She was tight and Everything raw. Great BBJ, face fuckng and 69...She tasted clean and fresh and took a good pounding for 2hrs. I didn't try Greek. Not sure I'm repeating as she seems a little clingy. But a good time either way
Just curious, is she older or younger than you?
Or within about 6 years either way?

Oh I should also add that she wanted to get straight to business. She said intimacy and dinner/lunch on occasion, so seems pretty simple if you can get her to chat
$$nyc$chick$$ 25yo Asian, pretty slow with responses. Got to text and she said she wanted 500 a meet. I asked if there was any wiggle room and she said she goes for older guys and is no longer interested and immediately blocked me on the site

$$drea&miest$$ kept asking me for pics and wouldn’t share any. Haven’t responded to her since her 4th picture request in text?

$$loving$belle$$ same thing, kept asking me for pics and would not answer anything without “send me more pics first”
NYC$CHICK was ready to meet me for 500 but she looked a little like a lady boy in the pics she sent me. When i asked to make sure she was born a woman “she” blocked me… i don’t know if she is a ladyboy or not but didn’t want to risk it

$asian_fitnesspro from SA. $500. Sounded open and kinky over text. Has an amazing body. But in person she was not open at all. Barely gave head and did like receiving . Didn’t let me grab her tits during doggy. Tried to whip out some toys on her but she was like lets do it next time. In text messages she was all down. Most probably Wont be seeing her again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She's younger then me in that range
Why's ask? Lol
We don't see many guys going after forty year olds in this thread. This is mainly for guys to get college age snatch.

So I was wondering if you were a young guy with a mommy complex (coo coo cachoo Mrs. Robinson).
Or an older guy in his 60's, so that a forty year old would have been relatively young

Or a guy around her same age, a peer.

We don't see many guys going after forty year olds in this thread. This is mainly for guys to get college age snatch.

So I was wondering if you were a young guy with a mommy complex (coo coo cachoo Mrs. Robinson).
Or an older guy in his 60's, so that a forty year old would have been relatively young

Or a guy around her same age, a peer.
I'm in my early 50s. I like to mix it up once in a while lol.

NYC$CHICK was ready to meet me for 500 but she looked a little like a lady boy in the pics she sent me. When i asked to make sure she was born a woman “she” blocked me… i don’t know if she is a ladyboy or not but didn’t want to risk it
Bullet successfully dodged them, thanks. She blocked me after like 2 messages so didn’t even get that far

The dollar sign convention is such a pain.. like we can't search for SA babes with a simple search on this site... anyway..

$witty$whitney$ put up another profile..

I messaged her on her last profile and she told me I'm to old.... So I mentioned her friend Rachel has no problem letting me fuck her or having her give me one of her epic bjs...

So she blocked me LOL

Have at her

Her friend is the infamous Rachel with red hair
Interesting. I am 62 and she agreed to meet me. Wanted 350 for 2 hours

Hey all, so posting this again cause i guess i wasn’t explicit enough. Regarding $Mi$Mi$, I got an std from this girl on SA. She was the only one i was fucking, and after i got tested and confronted her she said she knew she had it and was waiting to see if i would get it or not. She also admitted to fucking guys on the daily without a condom and said most stds aren’t really a problem for guys. This happened to me. Others have hit me up and said the same happened to them more recently but that is on them to come forward and confirm.

You guys would be amazed at how high mileage some of these young students are! Please be careful these is so much non condom sex with sex workers now that it feels very risky not to use one personally and i’ve been trying very hard to think with the right head.

Hey all, so posting this again cause i guess i wasn’t explicit enough. Regarding $Mi$Mi$, I got an std from this girl on SA. She was the only one i was fucking, and after i got tested and confronted her she said she knew she had it and was waiting to see if i would get it or not. She also admitted to fucking guys on the daily without a condom and said most stds aren’t really a problem for guys. This happened to me. Others have hit me up and said the same happened to them more recently but that is on them to come forward and confirm.

You guys would be amazed at how high mileage some of these young students are! Please be careful these is so much non condom sex with sex workers now that it feels very risky not to use one personally and i’ve been trying very hard to think with the right head.
Can I ask which STD it was ? I saw her recently and she was a good fuck. But I wrap up the Jimmy.