Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Sarina $260 for 30 minutes

Very cute and young looking spinner. Probably no older than 24. Face is pretty close to the vids on the website. Beautiful natural tits, probably C cups and a nice ass. She has some extra meat on her but just the right amount where it gives her a hot soft looking feminine body. I am talking like a Mao Hamasaki type body, but with a tiny bit more chub than that. She's got a full natural bush like Mao Hamasaki too, although probably not for much longer. Service / attitude was just okay, standard J-girl service and it seemed like she is pretty new to the industry.

Quick hello's in the room followed by donation. Standing shower followed which was uneventful. Hurried back to the room where we started with some making out then BBBJ. She will do LFK, maybe DFK too but I didn't push for it. Standard Japanese BJ and I had her switch with me for DATY fairly quickly. Went to work on that pussy and she's got a nice responsive clit. It was 69 after that then on with the 001.

Started in mish where the pussy was tight. After mish it was doggy. She's got a nice meaty booty which I enjoyed in doggy. Standing mish after that, which provided a great view as always. Then it was CG. Loved having those beautiful tits in my face and pressed against me. She's got a nice ass to grab on to in CG as well. Pussy is tight! I came pretty damn close to popping in CG but needed mish to get over the finish line. Some more action in Mish followed and I popped in the bag with not much time to spare. She showered me up after that and we said our goodbyes. Probably went at least 5 minutes over time.

Damage was $260 for 30 minutes. Was a good bang, but I am on the fence about whether to repeat. On the one hand, I loved her tiny yet curvy spinner body, plus she's got a pretty face and a nice tight pussy with some rare full bush action. But the GFE service wasn't very good and she had that slightly standoffish vibe you get with some J-girls. Maybe I just caught her at a bad time or we didn't connect for some reason. Maybe a second session would be better. I definitely recommend, but I'm not sure whether I will see again.

Lexi $400/1hr

Pretty cute but honestly most of the reason i went to see her was because she is advertised as having "great reviews with her DFK in Japan, amazing bj, one of the best at that skill. she's an oral queen."

Unfortunately, she did not live up to that AT ALL. Her DFK was very held back, at first just some wierd kind of mouth forward movement that kind of reminds of the movement a fish makes with its mouth when its out of water and gasping for air...yeah like that. Tongue action minimal until i initiated it but even then it was not that great. Ive had far better kisses from other girls dont advertise that at all...so that was a disappointment. The service itself was also kind of mid. The standing shower was very standard, practically no tease. In the room, i lied down and she did some kissing around my body and nipple sucking which was a good start but ulimately didnt lead to much more than that. Then went into BBBJ , and while i will admit she has a soft mouth and a gentle touch with her BBBJ, it was not anything mindblowing or that edged me or anything really. it just kind of felt nice. Only slightly above average at best.
Lexi does not in any way deserve a title of "oral queen" like the advert says.

Rubber on, we started mish, then doggy, then CG. Nice body, skinny but could be a little skinnier. She has nice sized breasts, a decent handful. felt good. Her body was nice and curvy but not in any outstanding way, didnt drive me wild or anything like that. Came in CG but she barely even did any movement, i was the one pumping and then just hugged her closer to me , while DFKing while pumping and then came. Felt very good, ill admit.
Rest of the session was just me lying down and her next to me and i asked her to just massage my balls which felt nice. at some point, did BBBJ but yeah her skill isn't going to bring to another pop so just continued the massage. then another standard shower and left. She didnt even help me undressed or dressed. So this girl is still very green i feel and lacks technique...she may or may not get better....but as she is right now, definitely not worth a repeat. honestly kind of not even worth the price...but anyway it was still decent. and she definitely does match the pics and is a young early 20s girl...so there is some value in that but there are a lot of options for that in NYC so that alone is not going to make it worth a repeat.

Lexi $400 / 1hr

Tall like 5 feet 8 (definitely not 5feet4 as stated on the website) Face 6/10 (plain faced not as pretty as pictures) - Tits 8/10 (32 Cs tear drop shaped and perky) - Ass (6/10) slightly meaty but kinda flat

Greet - smile, greet, nice hug and kiss and got the financials out the way

Shower - decent shower with some groping and lfk/dfk here and there. cleaned my junior, front and back thoroughly

Main Event - when we got back into the room we lfk/dfk some more. she has pretty good kissing skills. decided to skip the bbbj as I have a hard time getting hard with that. lfk/dfk some more while on bed and p2p her a bit. she then got into cg position with more p2p. put on the cover and in I went. pounded her a bit for a few minutes and was about to bust in CG (woulda been the first for me lol) but it felt too fast so I put her on her back. blasted her pussy a bit in mish for few more minutes before unloading in the bag. after the main event she asked if I wanted to shower when it had only been 25m (went with an 1hr)

Time wasting and Clock watcher - initially when I saw her she put a timer of 45m on her phone and I should have walked out as I don't really like hard clock watching especially with her face being plain and not really my type. I mean it's not that big of a deal but I can be in and out of the shower within 5 minutes if I have to. Apparently she feigned like she did not know that PP was 2 pops either on purpose or really didn't know. She made an excuse saying we didn't have enough time when we had 25m-30m remaining. Had to use the google translator to explain that I could shower within 5 minutes and to attempt a 2nd pop with the 25m-30m remaining. We went back and forth about this for about 5 minutes with her feigning like she didn't understand and using google translate to repeat things a few times. I literally had to google translate "I know you know what I'm saying, stop wasting time..." eventually she relented and we went at it again.

2nd Main Event - had her get me hard with bbbj which I'm surprised was successful after the back and forth on google translate. fucked her a bit in doggy before getting tired and soft. I think a 2nd pop would have been successful had we not wasted so much time with the google translation situation which probably also affected the mood/atmosphere.

Overall experience and recommendation - average Japanese girl experience. nothing too special. won't repeat as her face is quite plain and the whole google translate situation threw me off. Do not recommend.

Erin. 30 mins 260
Liked some of the recent reviews for Erin, so decided to give her a visit today.
Midday appointment on a steaming hot Saturday.
Came in and out in the curtained off sofa.
Was taken to Erin's room.
Now don't get me wrong, Erin is the girl in the photos. She's very beautiful. Has a wicked smile and laugh.
Frok the descriptions, I was expecting some degree of DFK. Emphasis on the deep. However, this was not my experience. It felt more like LFK.
Decent BBBJ with Erin kneeling down.
We made it back to bed, and this is where things just didn't seem to click. Maybe it was the heat.
Something seemed off. I just could not get it up properly, and I'd already had the blue chew.
Despite some gallant effort on Erin's behalf, it was not going to happen.
Spent some more time getting a lubed up hand job, but by this time, I'd just given up and my mood was done.

Caties 400H (TOFFT meh)

Physical: 6/10 4’10, 34B (small Bs/large As), round bubble butt, shoulder length black hair, 90lb. Age about 22. Photos on site are pretty useless but it’s probably her - the breast photos are exactly like hers when you squeeze them together. GND face - wouldn’t be considered pretty, just average and cute to some. She’s small and light, and has very little fat on her, just a surface layer, but she has a stocky build. Not quite spinner shape to me but I can toss her around like a little doll. She’s obviously a former athlete - very fit. Skin is nice, Asian complexion, but not perfect. If she put on a yukata she’d look like the perfect Ryokan hostess you’d wish offered “extras”. Shaved kitty.

Service: 8/10: DFK, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, CFS, DT, HJ. DFK was pretty natural and sweet; wasn’t the JAV sloppy DFK but still pretty good. BBBJ and BLS she will claim she’s not good, but actually pretty respectable. She let me DT her briefly. Didn’t try DATY as she had a bit of musk, maybe from her ride/flight here.

Attitude: 9/10: pretty enthusiastic and smiling the whole time. She spoke decent English (I think she is a student here) and was having fun the whole time. She really tried to please as well. Close to 10/10 - but I reserve that last point for something extra special.

Overall 7/10

Would I recommend? Yes if you like a fit bubble butt shorty. Again not a thin spinner or a wild PSE but she can perform as well as any seasoned vet can. Her face won’t get you hard in the streets but will keep the blood in nethers once she’s on top of ya.

Would I repeat? No - stocky build isn’t quite my type. Had a good fun time but I’ll sample another dish.

Unabridged:

She had the first double door down the hall. Big bedside mirror and good lighting. As soon as I walked in we greeted each other. She smiled sultrily as though she found me attractive. She was so small I couldn’t resist picking her up even in her silk gown. We kissed in the room and almost didn’t make it to the shower.

Alas it’s summer so shower is essential. We had a quick one, but she gave plenty of hand+soap action on the privates. Back in the room, we were clean and immediately went to town. I picked her up, put her down on her back and couldn’t resist. Quickly on with the cover, sensual DFK, and I’m in in mish. She was tight, but her insides were very wet. We enjoyed this position a while - she’s very receptive to me manhandling and pinning her in different shapes. The smiles and giggles interspersed with sudden moans were ecstatic.

After she popped, I got tired of various variations on mish so I told her to take over. Off with the bag and start with BBBJ. I had her kneel down with both of us on the bed, me leaning over and looking at us in the mirror - my hands FIV and grabbing her ass. All while she did this head turning thing to access my rod and balls with an adjusted angle. The sight was glorious. Her mouth action felt good too. A while later we switched to me lying down while she continued BBBJ and BLS from below. She was very generous with the BLS but I am tell she wanted me back inside.

On with another cover and she climbed aboard. Her CG is a bit different given how short her leg is - she can barely straddle me without doing a mild splits. After a few seconds unsuccessfully gyrating, she leaned down to kiss me. And stayed down while she bounced her privates into my privates. This was as close as I got to an Asian twerking on my rod the past five years. It was so good I almost finished, but I turned her around for leaned-back RCG. With my hands on her clit I rhythmically gave her a thrusting from below. She seemed to enjoy it.

Final position I flipped her towards mirror and thrust myself into her from a slightly twisted K9. I gripped her arm to pull her back as I varied the thrusting force. She seemed to really enjoy this too. Finally I pressed her flat on her belly and kissed her while I pushed in from flat doggy. A few more minutes of this and in a pool of sweat and moaning I deposited into the bag.

From here we cuddle a bit with me still inside. She was down with her face on the bed smiling. Chatted a bit about life and her life goals. She noticed I was still hard inside her so told me I can keep going. We still had time on the clock so I flip her back on her back, with me almost scissoring her. I start going soft then medium. Before I even got really started she started ever so slightly shaking and popped me out. Yup think that’s her second pop.

I gave her another DFK and lifted her up on her feet for shower time. The bed was a mess of sweat by this point - hope y’all got fresh towels over it the rest of the day.

Back in shower I knew we still had time and I was somehow still hard. So I told her to try DT and HJ to see if we can get me off a second time. She obliged like a champ, but her DT was only a few seconds. And her HJ couldn’t quite do it. A minute later we soaped off and return to room. Donation exchanged and back to the rainy NYC July streets for me.

I can tell she’s not a pro. But her skills are quite good - maybe given her small size and unimpressive face she’s had to learn to really please her exes? IDK, but I was quite satisfied despite her not being my type.

Rurika Misato

So you know when you walk out of session, and think to yourself I just paid $x00 for that, f-me. Well gents, definately not this time around.

Made appointment to see Rurika Misato, 2nd time seeing her, but first time here (1st time was at what I think is the sister club). Petite, small b cups, and pleasant demeanor, not a lot of English, but speak Japanese so didn't run into any problems. Made an appointment no problem, arrived and was shown right into the room. Pictures are accurate, shaved and clean both times. Came into the room and she recognized me, so chatted a bit, then headed to the shower. Washed all the key parts, and did a kampai with the mouthwash, always a good sign. Headed back to the room and on with the action, started with some DFK, transitioning to some BBBJ then 69. Nice, clean and smooth. Always hit or miss when going downtown, best is when they at least pretend to be getting off, which make things all that more exciting. Spent a decent amount of time down there, finally coming up for air. Next up started with mish, switching between that, doggy, and cowgirl, she took it like a champ all throughout and gave plenty of feedback both audio and through body movement. Overall a great experience, been mongering on and off for a while, and still remember when Japanese chicks were a rarity (the old Rising Sun/Eve for Adam downtown).

Would definitely recommend, upgrades were on the menu. Ended up going fo BBFS, CIP, I'm not super stacked, but definitely had some friction going on there.

Total damage for 45 minutes + BBFS $500, a little steep, but there are some things in life where cheaper isn't better, this and sushi are 2 of those things.

Stacey 400 45 min dfk bbbj cfs MM Cs. Late 20s.

One of the hottest chinese women I've seen. Girl had the netflix and chill hookup feel. In way a really hot regular girl with some nice fakes. Good ass. She has decent english and we talked a bit. Showered.

She gives a good bbbj and we 69'd until I thought she got off. Got on top with her legs up and she was very tight. This was her first weekend working there. Did some doggy and she was good getting spanked. Went to mish and came and then we talked for a while. She is a repeat for me for sure...if she went to 400 hr I would see her much more.

Not a long review from me but she is a fucking hot chinese girl on the younger side as far as NYC GFE places go with a good personality where it feels like a real hookup.

Thanks to the recommendations on this board, I took the plunge and got verified with PP. Not new to the hobby, but new to Asian agencies.

Yume Hanabi $380 hour - LFK BBBJ BBFSCIP BBAnal massage.

I asked to see Yume and was told that she wouldn't be available until the late evening. Works for me! I got to the area and was met by the mamasan who brought me inside. I was asked to take off my shoes and was offered water while I sat on the sofa. I was then led to Yume's room where I met Yume. Yume took my clothes off and hung them, and then we went for a table shower. She slid her body over mine and kissed down every inch of my body. It was an amazing. She then asked me to flip over and gave me a nice BBBJ before she jumped up on top of me riding me in the cowgirl position. I came so fast. After more showering, we went back to the room where she gave me another BBBJ, and we fucked in various positions, but I was having trouble with the second pop. We even tried anal to see if a tighter hole would help. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get off the second pop, and we went back to the table shower to clean up. 10/10 will repeat!

Elina 360hr dfk bbbj cfs A cups, nice ass, skinny, long hair...look at the pics 5'5? Mid 20s?

She offered 200 bbfscip....I was not feeling like haggling today so didn't get it. This girl is fucking hot. Some people may bitch about her teeth a little but tough titty she is japanese. Minimal english....maximum tight little japanese pussy.

I couldn't keep my hands off her in the shower. I told her I love small oppai 20 times. And that nice japanese ass on her. This is what asian ass should be...not heaps of fat.
We get in the room and DFK. And suck on those little titties. 69 she is shaved and her pussy is small and yummy...she is japanese ffs. Decent BBBJ for a j-girl. Put on the condom and hmmmm....man that was good and came close to caving. Got her to rock back and forth a bit as well as ACG.
Standing doggy holding onto that ass like I was still working at the pizzeria grabbing the dough slabs. Mish I got poke happy and hot. Went back to regular doggy and busted there. Doggy is making a comeback in a big way. Oh, in doggy she arched her back and made some hot moans and said some things in japanese. No time to talk, took a shower.

Elina - 230 hhr, cbj, A or B cups, mid 20s, skinny

Been a member for a while now but first time reviewing. Texted appointment for Elina for a night session and confirmed quickly. Arrived downstairs a little early but there were some people outside and was a little uncomfortable going up. Waited a little bit and texted them and they opened the door immediately for me to go in. I usually like to go up a little early and sit on the couch and enjoy a beer to settle in. Didn't have much time for that this time because of the little delay. Was not that busy this night, maybe cause it was a Sunday night, I usually come weekdays.

Anyway papasan led me down the hall to Elina's room, she had the last room straight down the hall. She was very pretty and cute. Large A's or Small B's. She did not have a big ass but it wasn't flat, it was small but round I really liked it. Agree with Genghis Dong above. Pictures weren't exactly her but close. The room was dark and she did not allow me to brighten it up. Doesn't speak english so difficult to communicate. Took care of donation and asked if we could skip shower but she said policy to have shower so I did not argue. I already showered beforehand. Led to shower, very uneventful, did not hold my hand and nothing happened in the shower. Came back in the room and asked if I could use my own condom and she said yes. Important for me because I'm already Asian and would consider myself on the smaller size for an Asian so a good fit is important for me.

I laid down and she did some nipple sucking. After a bit I put the condom on and she started to give me a bj. Yes I don't do bare even for a bj. Her bj was very disappointing. She doesn't go all the way, just the tip and uses her hand for the rest. Was not a fan so decided to go inside her. She got on top and did cowgirl. It felt good inside her, so for you average size and bigger size men I am sure she would be tight for you guys. Switched to reverse cowgirl than missionary. Could've finished here but did not want to end so soon, so pulled out and switched to doggy than bulldog and than back to missionary where I finished with the condom. Missionary is the position I like to finish as I like to look at her. During our time she moaned a little bit here and there like grunts. Also had her eyes closed while we were doing it. Was not a fan of that. Cleaned up and left.

So to sum it up Elina is very pretty I would give her an 8-9 in terms of look for me because I prefer petite. The room was dark too so difficult to have a clear number but she was definitely pretty.

My recommendation for her is Yes however if you care about service you might be a bit disappointed. Her blowjob was pretty bad but and not allowing me to turn up the lights was a bit annoying. Also walking out to the shower she did not hold my hand or anything. However I would repeat with her because I value looks more, she also was fine with whatever position I wanted.

Reina Kuroki 400 45, 25-30, slim, D cups, decent butt

She looks slimmer than in the videos, her breasts are also smaller and more saggy, but her body is still amazing. She was a very shy provider, and seems like she was just going through the motions, very slow seemed lethargic despite seeing her early in the afternoon.

Started with standing shower, then went back to the room for a BBj. She allowed me to suck and play with her breasts. Then I said I wanted to fuck. Went through a few positions, then she rode me and I popped after 20-25 or so minutes. Still had ~20 minutes left, but she just sat there in a fetal position, didn't ask If I wanted anything like for example a massage, no conversion. She didn't allow me to initiate anything not even kissing, she didn't even want to cuddle.

I said I wanted to leave and just pay 30 minutes, but she said no changing. She said 45 only 1 time, i thought most providers gave 2 times for 45 minutes? At least give me a massage or something not just sit there and be silent. I kind of regret just not putting on my clothes and taking my 100$ back, but I didn't have the balls to do it. So I just sat there for the rest of the time. She then ask shower 10 minutes before time was up.

Girl was hot, but experience was bad.
Repeat: No. recommend: No.

Reina Kuroki 400 45, 25-30, slim, D cups, decent butt

She looks slimmer than in the videos, her breasts are also smaller and more saggy, but her body is still amazing. She was a very shy provider, and seems like she was just going through the motions, very slow seemed lethargic despite seeing her early in the afternoon.

Started with standing shower, then went back to the room for a BBj. She allowed me to suck and play with her breasts. Then I said I wanted to fuck. Went through a few positions, then she rode me and I popped after 20-25 or so minutes. Still had ~20 minutes left, but she just sat there in a fetal position, didn't ask If I wanted anything like for example a massage, no conversion. She didn't allow me to initiate anything not even kissing, she didn't even want to cuddle.

I said I wanted to leave and just pay 30 minutes, but she said no changing. She said 45 only 1 time, i thought most providers gave 2 times for 45 minutes? At least give me a massage or something not just sit there and be silent. I kind of regret just not putting on my clothes and taking my 100$ back, but I didn't have the balls to do it. So I just sat there for the rest of the time. She then ask shower 10 minutes before time was up.

Girl was hot, but experience was bad.
Repeat: No. recommend: No.
Nice toftt. I was interested in that body of hers but the price was more premium than expected, and if that's the service to be expected, glad I held off. I mean no kissing is a skippable offense. Never heard the one pop rule at any place other than from the sidewalk girls in Flushing. I'm always ready for a second and everyone is usually up to provide. Sounds like she's maximizing her mileage. Meh, there will be other thicc jav women to inseminate another time.

Jyuna and Yume duo, $1100/hr with video privilege

Was able to negotiate this duo deal the previous day.
Both were listed as F cups on the site. I had fun playing with Yume’s tits last time I was here, so I figured two sets of big soft Japanese boobs would be fun.

It was!
Easy enough location to walk into. Paid up and was brought into the room to meet the pair. Yume a cute Japanese lady, bit older than the college girls these stores usually attract. But she’s a staple, reliable and consistent. Cute face, big eyes, light makeup, wide hips but not fat or flabby. Her attitude at times is a bit sleepy/distant. But she takes orders well and is submissive. I figured I would have fun messing her up if Jyuna didn’t come through with service.

Jyuna is younger and imo prettier. Very pretty actually. She has a snaggletooth that I find cute. Big eyes, very nice lips. Tan skin and blonde hair. Smooth all over, no fat and slimmer than Yume but remained shapely. She reminded me of AIKA, the pornstar.

Both have have big boobs. Yume’s are definitely natural, with a sag and heft to them, soft and fun to grope and play with. Jyuna’s seemed natural, hard to imagine boobs like that stay perky and full, no sag. Not as big as Yume’s but still soft. Didn’t see any scars or sign of surgery.

Greeted with a kiss and undressed for the shower. Normally I would avoid it, I usually come freshened up to any appointment, but I was able to bring a cam with me so the table shower would not be a time waster in this sense. They were very cooperative and friendly with each other here. Each taking a body part to lick and kiss and rub their tits on. Jyuna outshined Yume here. She was very engaging, guiding my hand around, whispering and rubbing her crotch across my arms and legs. On the flip, they traded between kissing, bbbj and more bodysliding. Got a cowgirl preview as well from Jyuna, felt good.

Back in the bedroom, they chatted as I nervously set up the cameras. Laid down for bbbj, nipple licking, kissing, and lots of vocals. Speaking of , there was a girl next room who was acting loudly, “iku iku” loud and clear. Seemed fun.

Jyuna again provided a better bbbj here. She has really great tongue work and suction, and took almost all of it down. Yume lacked technique but she made up for it with deepthroat.

Got Jyuna on top, she made full effect of that glory position. She looked lovely, and her moves were very good, actively hopping up and down and grinding into me. Made out with her as this was happening. Yume was filming lol. Jyuna then spun into reverse cowgirl, dick still inside. Very neat control she has. This felt even better, and as much as I like her tits, the ass looked nice too

Laid her down for mish. Great leg control. She let me spread them wide and push them back. Got really good pumps in, and transitioned into mating pressing her until I started dripping sweat. Sat back for a breather and the girls swapped. Gave Yume the same treatment, but she wasn’t as engaged, bit of a dead fish here. She feels a bit blown out imo, but maybe that’s just my size and death grip syndrome affecting my sensation. Jyuna was definitely tighter.

Sat bedside for a break and Jyuna knelt down to give me some more bbbj. Beautiful visual, with the big mirror. Tried to control her head but she wasn’t into fully facefucking so I just let her work until my dick was totally covered in saliva. Swapped with Yume. Got my full facefuck in, she didn’t resist. Occasionally had to break to spit out in a nearby bin, but she exclaimed “sugoi” and continued the deepthroat. Was making out with Jyuna throughout. Surprisingly to all, I didn’t pop. So I fucked Jyuna some more, standing mish and doggy until I was properly beat and she was moaned out. Got a double blowjob/ball suck going before finishing in Jyuna’s mouth and some of Yume’s face.
“Good job”
Took it in for a minute while playing with their tits before taking another quick shower and dressing up to leave. Hugged and kissed both goodbye. Happy time

Recommend both ladies, but maybe not at the same time. Jyuna is an all around great performer. Yume is reliable and submissive fun, definitely someone you need to control and order around. Would go Jyuna solo if I had to choose, but I don’t regret this. While it wasn’t quite porno level threesome, at the very least they helped capture better video for me lol.

Kano, $320/hr + $100 extras (BBFS, no CIP) + $30tip ($450 total), looks like her pics (short hair), and very good personality.

I had an appointment to see Yume (she's my go-to), however when I got there she was exhausted (reading the review just above mine, I wonder if that's why, you happy bastard, but good for you!) and since I've seen her many times she didn't want to give a sub-par session (she saw me and said hello, hugged, and said another day would be better, etc.). I talked to Gaga (MMS) and she introduced me to Kano. I like Japanese girls and she's cute, plus I'm already there.

Kano speaks pretty good English, not great but easy enough to converse with beyond the basics. She's not shy about DFK, and enjoys it. We got to know each other in her room for a little bit, then off to the shower. Share was decent, mostly standing, and some BBBJ. I requested some rimming and she did so, pretty good too, and didn't try to end it quickly. Some standing doggy in the shower too for at least 5 - 10 minutes, (I'd already paid for the extras), then cleanup and back to the room (no pop, but that's on me not her).

Back in the room we got into things, highlights include her riding me CG and she's got a great feel to her. She's vocal, much of which is fake, but not all of it. I'm not the hugest guy, but the shape has served me well and I did feel her either do a VERY good job of faking it or she O'd a few times (I could feel the contracting, pulsing, and extra fluids, so I'm thinking at least 1 real). Not sure how much time exactly this was, but probably 10+ minutes (she's a trooper). Had her switch back to BBBJ, which she's very good at. Paid proper attention to the balls too, and did this a while until CIM. I asked her to swallow and she did, including the show it to me and gulp.

We then relaxed for a bit, chatted about various things like travel, foods, etc. and then she did try again but it was too late in the session and I was spent. I opted for a quick shower, so we did, then dressed and off I went. I believe she's only only here for a limited stay.

I'm happy with the session and the value, she was fun, and I'd repeat. If you like small Japanese girls, take her for a spin.

Ah probably not my doing, Yume was mostly camerawoman during my session lol. She just works a lot. I booked yesterday and the earliest I could get was an afternoon appointment today due to her schedule. I salute her work ethic haha.

Indeed, she's my go-to for a reason! And I appreciate her being honest with me, it's awful feeling like a session was "wasted". Also I ended up spending less than I planned/prepared for, so not bad all around. Based on your review I will keep Jyuna in mind for my next visit (which may need to be sooner now).