Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Sonia at PPC, $240HH

Feels like there haven't been as many $400 H girls lately and there's been lots of talk about quality going down. So when I saw new hottie with the premium pricing pop up on the PPC website I was intrigued. Sonia is everything J-girls are supposed to be, to my mind at least. She is young, cute, sweet and innocent. Told me 21 years old and I believe her. Seems fairly new to the business and she is still learning English. She is maybe 5'4. Cute face plus hot body. The pics and vid on the website are accurate. Nice natural Bs with pretty pink nips. Good ass and slim body. Pale skin. Pretty pussy, small lip, tight and with natural Bush. Nice service and cute / shy attitude.

Hit the showers for preliminary cleanup. Surprising amount of action in the shower, although I initiated most of it. Some nice P2 P and body slide plus making out. Spent a good 5-10 minutes in there. Back in the room she climbed on top of me and we made out. Skipped the nipple sucking and she went in for standard Japanese BBBJ. I asked for 69 after a minute or two of that. I feasted in 69 then had her lay down so I could DATY some more before the main event.

Started in mish and enjoyed her pretty face and cute moans. Some making out in mish while I drilled her. From there we went doggy, pussy looked really good from behind and I dined for a moment longer before I went back fucking her. Good ass for doggy and pussy was extra tight in this position. After doggy I had her climb on top of me for CG. Pulled her close to me in CG and had a great view in the mirror. Damn I love seeing my cock inside a hot young Japanese cutie and her ass looked real nice in CG. Went to standing mish next where I hammered out a good nut.

Went a bit overtime so ended up skipping the shower at the end. Sonia walked me out after the sesh and we said and affectionate goodbye. She is the first repeat worthy Manhattan J-girl I have seen in some time now. Digging for gems sure is hard work, but damn is it satisfying when you find one. Damage was $240 for 30 minutes. I would repeat.

Appointment date September 25
Had a Doctors appointment, and when I got out I started to think to myself with the influx of JAV stars why haven’t I had a JAV experience yet. I was gonna check xoxo, but decided since I’m back in the game I should expand my admittance to other clubs. So I checked PP, I asked for an appointment, but had to go through the typical screening to gain access. Once access was obtained I asked for the lineup, I originally wanted Rena, but for the time I wanted she was already booked, so I opted for my second choice, Hime. As you may know I’m a sucker for big tits. I was led upstairs by mms but once I reached the door there was a fellow monger putting on his shoes to leave. Once he was done I was granted entry. Brief wait in the waiting room, and then to Hime’s room. Hime is gorgeous, beautiful face, innocent looking eyes that melted me and of course the fun bags. She wasn’t as warm to welcome me but I was mesmerized by her tits. The shower was quick and straight to the point. Back in the room we started our motors running. Very light lfk if any which is a negative for me but I respect every girls limits. She started licking my chest and nips and made her way to warmth of the south. There she gave a very good bbj with ball licking which felt amazing. My favorite position is cg so that we’re we stayed the whole of round 1. As I pound away with my lower half my face took up residence in Hime’s tits. I couldn’t get enough. Once the pop we cuddled and started to talk. Her English is very good and was able to converse with her with Google translate. Like every Japanese girl, our bonding topic was anime, we spoke of our favorites ones and she even started singing some songs from K-on for me. I found out she is also a fellow musician. We also talked about the AV business in Japan. Round 2 was similar to the first, me gorging on her tits. I felt like I was in a JAV film.
Hime was a good experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I don’t think I would repeat. The 400 markup is just to much, I’ve had better service most recently by Yazumi for a cheaper price. Nonetheless Hime was still good, just not good enough for seconds.

Appointment date September 25
Had a Doctors appointment, and when I got out I started to think to myself with the influx of JAV stars why haven’t I had a JAV experience yet. I was gonna check xoxo, but decided since I’m back in the game I should expand my admittance to other clubs. So I checked PP, I asked for an appointment, but had to go through the typical screening to gain access. Once access was obtained I asked for the lineup, I originally wanted Rena, but for the time I wanted she was already booked, so I opted for my second choice, Hime. As you may know I’m a sucker for big tits. I was led upstairs by mms but once I reached the door there was a fellow monger putting on his shoes to leave. Once he was done I was granted entry. Brief wait in the waiting room, and then to Hime’s room. Hime is gorgeous, beautiful face, innocent looking eyes that melted me and of course the fun bags. She wasn’t as warm to welcome me but I was mesmerized by her tits. The shower was quick and straight to the point. Back in the room we started our motors running. Very light lfk if any which is a negative for me but I respect every girls limits. She started licking my chest and nips and made her way to warmth of the south. There she gave a very good bbj with ball licking which felt amazing. My favorite position is cg so that we’re we stayed the whole of round 1. As I pound away with my lower half my face took up residence in Hime’s tits. I couldn’t get enough. Once the pop we cuddled and started to talk. Her English is very good and was able to converse with her with Google translate. Like every Japanese girl, our bonding topic was anime, we spoke of our favorites ones and she even started singing some songs from K-on for me. I found out she is also a fellow musician. We also talked about the AV business in Japan. Round 2 was similar to the first, me gorging on her tits. I felt like I was in a JAV film.
Hime was a good experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I don’t think I would repeat. The 400 markup is just to much, I’ve had better service most recently by Yazumi for a cheaper price. Nonetheless Hime was still good, just not good enough for seconds.
Did she offer rim?

Yume Hanabi 500 including tip 1hr dfk bbbj bbfscip

This is from 2 months ago.

Location was easy enough to get to. I was let in by mms and taken to Yume’s room.
The eyes. The face. The big, natural tits. I was immediately smitten!

I undressed and then she led me to the table shower.

The Nuru slide was amazing but I wanted to get back to the room as soon as possible for the main course!

Back in the room, we started LFK moved to bbbj then I had her switch to 69. She tasted good.
I then went in raw and cycled through mish and K9 before finally CIP.

Too bad I’m a one pop guy.

The rest of the time, she gave me a strong massage.

I thanked her and I left with a bit of an extra pep in my step.

I would recommend.

Demi 400H

Bit behind on reviews, will post one from few days ago.

Physical: 9/10 - about 5’2” 130lb, natural 34D (might be bigger, DD or even E?), age looks like 21. Photos exactly her, just with more effort put into makeup and (maybe) a light filter. Just-past-shoulder length straight black hair, with bangs in front. Physique has meat on it but for her weight it’s as healthy as any red blooded male should want - like athlete with baby fat. Derrière is shapely but not as glorious as her top. Smooth supple skin, bald kitty. Face of a GND cutie, slightly crooked incisor or cuspid (photos her mouth is closed to conceal this). I prefer her real look to the photos. One specialty is her nips are a light pink.

Service: 8/10 - DFK, FIV, BBBJ (no CIM), BLS, DATY, CFS, HJ, Russian. She’s a pro back home. As NY hobbyists her skills don’t reach that 10/10 bar but as a visitor she doesn’t disappoint like some of the others. BBBJ was so-so - she does really go for it but it’s a bit mechanical. Oppai was great, glorious, godly - she knew her assets and how to use them, with good angling and good rhythm. That’s what made it 8/10 instead of 7/10.

Attitude 8/10 - this where you can tell she’s a pro. Great attitude, laughs at awkward jokes, makes realistic sound effects, and muted enthusiasm. I know 100% for sure she didn’t pop but she sure made me doubt my O-dar with her performance. Hug and great smile on arrival and on exit really sold it. Her English is limited but wasn’t a problem for me.

Overall 8.5/10

Would I recommend? Definitely for anyone who isn’t only looking for spinners. Her weight might sound like a lot but IMO it makes her look even better. And pro level service seals it.

Would I repeat? Definitely, as long as she’s in NY, I’ll be making regular visits.

Unabridged: forgot most of the details but I’ll note a few more highlights. On arrival her smile and hug really felt genuine and was a welcome surprise. Hugging her soft body instantly woke up jr. She was soft but firm at the same time - all the baby fat hugs her frame really well, including the milk jugs - they were really dense and shapely. Her face and body really aren’t super model or IG influencer - hard to explain but that doesn’t detract at all, she’s like a GND peach/gem or a maid you’ve turned into a bang maid. The main event we tried a few different things - mish, CG, K9, K9 w mirror, lotus. I did most of the work but she did her best to accommodate - which ended up being very fun still.

my first review in years...

saw rolyat a couple of weeks ago. pictures fairly accurate. cute enough, amazing tits, a little bit of a pot belly - she was sensitive about it because she made a couple of comments about how either mamasan or clients tell her that she's fat lol - but she's cute so who cares, and her ass and legs are nice and slim.

shower was fine, uneventful, but back in the room she was great. pretty much got right to business bbbj, cfs, i cannot remember if it was cim or not but she finished me with bbbj because her tight little pussy could not handle too much dick. was kind of frustrating at first because the depth was an issue for her, but apparently she likes to be flat on her stomach because once we switched to that she came and that was very very arousing. we did all the positions that everyone has done over and over again - tried but couldn't invent anything new, so...sorry - and after i felt like her puss had enough i just had her finish me off with her mouth.

she was great, honestly, and more than made up for her issues taking the d with her attitude. i probably won't repeat with her because i'd actually like to bury my dick all the way in someone, but the experience was a solid 8.5/10 and would recommend her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
my first review in years...

saw rolyat a couple of weeks ago. pictures fairly accurate. cute enough, amazing tits, a little bit of a pot belly - she was sensitive about it because she made a couple of comments about how either mamasan or clients tell her that she's fat lol - but she's cute so who cares, and her ass and legs are nice and slim.

shower was fine, uneventful, but back in the room she was great. pretty much got right to business bbbj, cfs, i cannot remember if it was cim or not but she finished me with bbbj because her tight little pussy could not handle too much dick. was kind of frustrating at first because the depth was an issue for her, but apparently she likes to be flat on her stomach because once we switched to that she came and that was very very arousing. we did all the positions that everyone has done over and over again - tried but couldn't invent anything new, so...sorry - and after i felt like her puss had enough i just had her finish me off with her mouth.

she was great, honestly, and more than made up for her issues taking the d with her attitude. i probably won't repeat with her because i'd actually like to bury my dick all the way in someone, but the experience was a solid 8.5/10 and would recommend her.
Damage?
Tip?

So Yume posted 2 days ago on her wechat that she has since taken down. Other people also saw it on another forum. I didnt take a screenshot. However she said and im paraphrasing that in her 4 days working when she came back that she caught Chlamydia. And for everyone to get checked.
Ah shit that’s bad luck. Guess I ain’t so sad about not being able to get an appointment any of those days. Now she was booked solid every day so that’s a number of dudes possibly infected. Not all of them have her WeChat or these sites so we got people repeat visiting for bbfs action, least until they notice something fishy. Good a time as any for a break. Idk if PPC notifies people about stuff like this. I doubt it. A few months back, Kano caught syphilis and I only know about that because Yume shared it. Hm.

good info indeed.

So Yume posted 2 days ago on her wechat that she has since taken down. Other people also saw it on another forum. I didnt take a screenshot. However she said and im paraphrasing that in her 4 days working when she came back that she caught Chlamydia. And for everyone to get checked.
1) Thank you for looking out, and 2) I think it's pretty admirable (if that's the appropriate word) for her to let people know. I'm sure there a lot of people who wouldn't say anything especially as it would definitely effect their income for at least a short time. Hope everyone is good. I've been on a break for financial reasons, maybe it was dumb luck for me.

Tila 380hr dfk bbbj cfs (100 / 200 bbfs couldn't talk her down)

She is a tiny spinner. I think the pics are her. She is super cute and thin. Small Bs and a nice ass on her. I was a fucking giant next to her. I was like, ok, don't break her.

She is friendly and giggles and plays along. You would never guess this girl is a hooker. You would think she is the sweetest most innocent girl... and I imagined that while defiling her. I do like watching their face as they wash my cock.

She wanted me to lay down but I was about getting that dfk and titty licking on first. Then her mouth stretches getting the head of my dick in her mouth. Shaved tiny pussy in 69 and a bj always feels better when you are pie eating contest face deep in a japanese girl's pussy.

I did offer all the way up for 140 for the bbfs...nope. Condom. In CG and this is the warm up position with japanese girls. Then I am banging up trying to get up in it more and more. Standing mish and her eyes are a little watery but she is not paralyzed. I am nice and tell her she is going to make it through this ordeal and I am proud of her. Some standing doggy to regular doggy to lazy and while I gave her the full dong her face was in the bed and not to the side so I could see her face. Went to mish with her legs up and damn that pussy is tight and I do still think cumming with a condom on feels better. Talked a little.

And someone brought up there a different girl at a different j shop that had it that went from one j shop to another. I had seen that girl like a week prior to the dude. I was tested after seeing her and I was clean.

It is like speeding. I know if I go X over the limit I will just get a fine. If I go Y over the limit it is point. If I go Z over then it is get the car towed. I drive according to what I am willing to risk. I have never got Chlamydia or anything. But I think anyone getting BBFS has to say to themselves, they are willing to get Chlamydia.

Usually for the most part I am getting in on the girls when they are pretty new... plus cumming in standup position so I don't get the preggers.

1) Thank you for looking out, and 2) I think it's pretty admirable (if that's the appropriate word) for her to let people know. I'm sure there a lot of people who wouldn't say anything especially as it would definitely effect their income for at least a short time. Hope everyone is good.
I had been trying to get an appointment with her but she was fully booked, worked out for the best for me I suppose.

I second this. She's a stand-up girl, and maybe I'm just not cynical enough, but I think she actually gives a shit which is very much appreciated. Anytime I see her and we chat it feels genuine from her, telling me about what's going on (even if it's not always great). I'd rather know than not, and honestly I'd be more inclined to see a girl that is honest because in the long run if it happens again I'd want to take action as fast as possible.

angelia mizuki 1 hour 500

i try to stay away from jap av stars . i find many are jaded or has gps syndrome. demi was booked. ayumi is short and has big tits.
mio was tall and skinny dark skinned. for a 31 year old she looks 26 snow white. a perfect alignment of planets and i had a itch to scratch. seriously i couldn't pay for the extras extras. so i gave up. her tits feel so good and real . one fake one real. butt is a 36. waist 26. boobs bigger then yumes . we were both watching the clock. wasn't bad wasn't good. bj wasn't a bj. wish i had more money. i am sure she can knock my socks off if she wanted to. perhaps i was expecting too much . she is a pro pros and lost interest. 98% of my visits here have been great. . recommend the place !