Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

...... There was alot of police presence along Roosevelt ( on every other block).........
I was in that area a while back late at night (the only time you can find parking IMHO) and saw LE cruiser slowly drive down Roosey, shine a spot light and siren at the girls (pretty funny — they scattered like cockroaches when a lite is turned on). however the girls were back after a few minutes. Maybe this happened not once — but perhaps a lot that nite you refer to?

As far as "alot of police presence" I can only speak of what I see in Flushing but the girls openly solicit within ear shot of LE there and no one cares. In fact for at least last 6+ weeks there has been a manned LE Cruiser either on Prince & Roosey or at Price & 40th RD that is ignored by the girls. Maybe robberies or I have noticed no homeless anymore.

I was in that area a while back late at night (the only time you can find parking IMHO) and saw LE cruiser slowly drive down Roosey, shine a spot light and siren at the girls (pretty funny — they scattered like cockroaches when a lite is turned on). however the girls were back after a few minutes. Maybe this happened not once — but perhaps a lot that nite you refer to?

As far as "alot of police presence" I can only speak of what I see in Flushing but the girls openly solicit within ear shot of LE there and no one cares. In fact for at least last 6+ weeks there has been a manned LE Cruiser either on Prince & Roosey or at Price & 40th RD that is ignored by the girls. Maybe robberies or I have noticed no homeless anymore.
There were basically police cars parked on every block with cops standing on the corners in pairs.

I took a walk today along Roosevelt and see that the shops are all open again and the women are all outside. So I guess it was a one night thing.

On 40th today, about an hour ago, grabbed the very small youngish one, wore a baseball cap, a black or dark blue jacket with I think some sort of cartoon animal face on the back, probably a panda. I cant remember. Got up stairs, she said 100, I said everyone else 60, she says she's the youngest one. Has a very cute face.

I tried to haggle, but she walked out and told an old broad in the apartment to see me. I tried to talk, show her I am not a cop, but she kept ignoring me.

Was she a honeypot, asks for 100 and then storms out, leaving me with an ugly oldie, all part of their plan? Or did my haggling piss her off?

I don't know her name. Either way I'm not giving 100 to a girl that gets drilled 10 times a day.

On 40th today, about an hour ago, grabbed the very small youngish one, wore a baseball cap, a black or dark blue jacket with I think some sort of cartoon animal face on the back, probably a panda. I cant remember. Got up stairs, she said 100, I said everyone else 60, she says she's the youngest one. Has a very cute face.

I tried to haggle, but she walked out and told an old broad in the apartment to see me. I tried to talk, show her I am not a cop, but she kept ignoring me.

Was she a honeypot, asks for 100 and then storms out, leaving me with an ugly oldie, all part of their plan? Or did my haggling piss her off?

I don't know her name. Either way I'm not giving 100 to a girl that gets drilled 10 times a day.
How youngish would you say

How youngish would you say
Considering she is Chinese, I'd say late 30s, early 40s. Teeth in relatively good condition (not black), no ass at all, I'm guessing she has no tits. A face that stands out amongst that crod, and you aould look at her in a store, in normal setting. Situationally more attractive. Her English was pretty good. Definitely the youngest of the bunch, was standing right at the end of the scaffolding by the restaurant. Not on the corner. If walking on towards Main, she was literally at the beginning of the stroll, right as you make it to the scaffold. Dark waist length jacket

Part of me wants to go back and offer more than 100 but I know I'll hate myself after.

Considering she is Chinese, I'd say late 30s, early 40s. Teeth in relatively good condition (not black), no ass at all, I'm guessing she has no tits. A face that stands out amongst that crod, and you aould look at her in a store, in normal setting. Situationally more attractive. Her English was pretty good. Definitely the youngest of the bunch, was standing right at the end of the scaffolding by the restaurant. Not on the corner. If walking on towards Main, she was literally at the beginning of the stroll, right as you make it to the scaffold. Dark waist length jacket

Part of me wants to go back and offer more than 100 but I know I'll hate myself after.
I think you got ya ya who’s only work a few hours a day but her rate is $100.

10 ??????...I'm going with the Over

I think you got ya ya who’s only work a few hours a day but her rate is $100.
If this is the ya-ya I saw about a year ago (couple of times) she had a very attractive face (no way 40's) but absolutely zero tits — totally flat chested although her nips popped right out when sucked on. Very petite frame, everything covered and nice and tight. When we got to room agreed to $50. Other times we met up no discussion of $ and I just left the bill on the table. She apparently was happy with our arrangement as when she saw me walking on 40th she would just right up to me, smiled and off we went.

No this was not Tina, mid 30's and works on Roosey just W of 40th

If this is the ya-ya I saw about a year ago (couple of times) she had a very attractive face (no way 40's) but absolutely zero tits — totally flat chested although her nips popped right out when sucked on. Very petite frame, everything covered and nice and tight. When we got to room agreed to $50. Other times we met up no discussion of $ and I just left the bill on the table. She apparently was happy with our arrangement as when she saw me walking on 40th she would just right up to me, smiled and off we went.

Well I guess I messed up. I love completely flat chested gals.

I have been with YaYa twice at Lings back in 2021. I was new to this then and I gave her 80 the first time and she still used a 15-minute timer. I find her very attractive and gave her another shot for 60 when I knew better. I find it very distracting to go against a timer and it takes most of the fun out of it.

I was very surprised to see a girl as pretty as her on 40th Road. She said hello, so I asked her how much, and she said 100. Just wondering has her service changed since she has upped her rates. I would love to see her again if her service has changed. I see she does not get many takers as she spends a lot of time on the street waiting

Genius. I guess you are grandfathered in on many of these girls. I saw a girl's phone a couple of years ago and it was funny, she had no names just amounts of what each guy paid, so it pays to negotiate, If you plan to see her again

I saw a girl's phone a couple of years ago and it was funny, she had no names just amounts of what each guy paid, so it pays to negotiate, If you plan to see her again
I noticed this when a woman added my number to her phone. She put down how much I tipped in the notes section. I always assumed this is how they prioritize who to reach out to when business is slow.

I noticed this when a woman added my number to her phone. She put down how much I tipped in the notes section. I always assumed this is how they prioritize who to reach out to when business is slow.
I do the same thing if I like them I get their name and number and how much I paid. I hate to talk money
I see about 3 a month, not one knows my name. One girl for 2 years has no idea what my name is

I do the same thing if I like them I get their name and number and how much I paid. I hate to talk money
I see about 3 a month, not one knows my name. One girl for 2 years has no idea what my name is
I see about 3 a week. I do not have to put down how much I pay as the amount doesn't vary all that much and I have a good memory.
I've found that recently (past year or so) the new arrivals use their Chinese names so put their names in my burner spelling the name phonetically. I have lots of duplicate names e.g., Lisa, Lily, so I put some identifying characteristics after their name to tell them apart.