Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Is she back in that little cubby hole on 40th Rd? She had briefly moved to a nicer place on 41st Ave. Haven't seen her in a few months though
I had a good session with a new girl YaYa 2,(NO, this was not the YaYa we all know and love from Lings, Macys)
It's a new girl. It was on the fifth floor in that dump on 40th road which I thought they closed. As
I was leaving there was Anna, in the bathroom with the door wide open taking a piss lol, so I guess she is now
on the top floor on 40th road.

...... As I was leaving there was Anna, in the bathroom with the door wide open taking a piss lol, so I guess she is now on the top floor on 40th road.
Its good health practice to avoid UTI's for a woman to piss right after sex (I've seen this many times with my civilian sex partners and my paid sex providers) Based on her usual activities, Anna closing the bathroom door to piss so she can have some privacy is as good as an example of a non sequitur as you can get.

https://prettyyukinyc.com/ (347) 348-6852
Arrive at this fasthouse and dude tells me that girl standing right next to him is available or there are a few more upstairs. I liked what I saw with Lulu right away. She was a hottie and went upstairs with her. I saw some other girls up there, but I am glad I timed it right and got Lulu. She had a thin frame with all the extras nicely there. Her boobs were nice and were natural, and had a shapely ass too. She obliged me, standing up for some grabbing and then onto the bed. I used my own condom for the BJ. Somehow I thought I would not go uncovered today. It helped me not lose it too fast for this segment. When I was ready for it we happily decided I would do her and not her doing me. It was a playful moment and Lulu is easygoing. Onto the corner of the bed I put her, and then put my arms under her legs and dragged her out a little further so I can get that great view and angle for poking her. I like this condom Trojan Raw, it is good for feeling everything given the circumstances. I also am put off when they try to use an unwrapped one. Are they washing the used ones? The horror of that thought makes me shudder. I finish in a little while, and Lulu sprayed and wiped me and I fled the scene. I followed the post fasthouse sanitization procedures I saw in AMA journal to be sure I would be ok, after I got home. With this place YMMV each and every time, but Lulu was a nice find. 120 + 20 tip

https://prettyyukinyc.com/ (347) 348-6852
Arrive at this fasthouse and dude tells me that girl standing right next to him is available or there are a few more upstairs. I liked what I saw with Lulu right away. She was a hottie and went upstairs with her. I saw some other girls up there, but I am glad I timed it right and got Lulu. She had a thin frame with all the extras nicely there. Her boobs were nice and were natural, and had a shapely ass too. She obliged me, standing up for some grabbing and then onto the bed. I used my own condom for the BJ. Somehow I thought I would not go uncovered today. It helped me not lose it too fast for this segment. When I was ready for it we happily decided I would do her and not her doing me. It was a playful moment and Lulu is easygoing. Onto the corner of the bed I put her, and then put my arms under her legs and dragged her out a little further so I can get that great view and angle for poking her. I like this condom Trojan Raw, it is good for feeling everything given the circumstances. I also am put off when they try to use an unwrapped one. Are they washing the used ones? The horror of that thought makes me shudder. I finish in a little while, and Lulu sprayed and wiped me and I fled the scene. I followed the post fasthouse sanitization procedures I saw in AMA journal to be sure I would be ok, after I got home. With this place YMMV each and every time, but Lulu was a nice find. 120 + 20 tip
Nice review.
WADR, $120+20 is not a fast house.
$50+0 is a fast house.

Also, they do not wash out, dry and carefully re-roll a used one. Unwrapping a few condoms at their leisure (when they don't have a customer) just saves time and fiddling around tearing open the wrapper at the time it is needed.

I had a good session with a new girl YaYa 2,(NO, this was not the YaYa we all know and love from Lings, Macys)
It's a new girl. It was on the fifth floor in that dump on 40th road which I thought they closed. As
I was leaving there was Anna, in the bathroom with the door wide open taking a piss lol, so I guess she is now
on the top floor on 40th road.
can you tell us a little more about Yaya2?

My experience with extremely skinny Ana 40th Rd:

she brought my to not even an apt but like a gate that opens up into a small wooden shack. I was like damn, what did I get myself into. Still undressed cuz I wanted to see her skinny body. CFS and I got a marker sized penis and it was still tight af I was considered I was with a tranny afterwards, but no, she is quite famous. She even ripped off the condom and finished me with a bbbj all for $40. I’m sure she’ll give up the box raw too but the EXTREMELY SMALL pussy is worrying… might have a condition or something.

any other skinny skinny providers you guys know? Yuyu 88th roosie is pretty fucking sweet, had no problems with her except that she has a lot of clients and wanted me right after she finished with some other dude :/
Is this girl so skinny I can't possibly grab someone else by mistake? I need to try this.

can you tell us a little more about Yaya2?
YaYa (2) This is not the YaYa from Lings/Macys

I spotted a decent looking new girl about forty, pink coat, and appeared to be slim, so I took a shot.
There were a couple of 40th road first's with this girl. Ya Ya spoke perfect English.
She said it was her first day in Flushing.

YaYa is on the top floor of that dump on 40th road. She asks me to turn over and starts with a
massage (another first). The massage was nice but we were getting close to 10 minutes, so I flipped
on my own because she showed no signs of stopping. As it turns out she is great with her time.
Yaya starts flip with HJ/BJ, then ACG, when she flips over her legs go straight up in the air, so you can
pound away. No hint of rushing or upselling whatsoever for 60 plus I gave a couple of bucks extra.

This was about 2 and a half weeks ago and I have been back twice and have not seen her
If she is still there she is a nice addition

YaYa (2) This is not the YaYa from Lings/Macys

I spotted a decent looking new girl about forty, pink coat, and appeared to be slim, so I took a shot.
There were a couple of 40th road first's with this girl. Ya Ya spoke perfect English.
She said it was her first day in Flushing.

YaYa is on the top floor of that dump on 40th road. She asks me to turn over and starts with a
massage (another first). The massage was nice but we were getting close to 10 minutes, so I flipped
on my own because she showed no signs of stopping. As it turns out she is great with her time.
Yaya starts flip with HJ/BJ, then ACG, when she flips over her legs go straight up in the air, so you can
pound away. No hint of rushing or upselling whatsoever for 60 plus I gave a couple of bucks extra.

This was about 2 and a half weeks ago and I have been back twice and have not seen her
If she is still there she is a nice addition
so was there a cover? It sound like you went raw

Has anyone succeeded in getting one of these ladies to come over your place via Uber? Or do you know anyone who would do it? I’ve checked out outcall agencies but their prices are absurd…$800-$1000. I’m thinking an indie would be way more cost effective.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Has anyone succeeded in getting one of these ladies to come over your place via Uber? Or do you know anyone who would do it? I’ve checked out outcall agencies but their prices are absurd…$800-$1000. I’m thinking an indie would be way more cost effective.
You want one of these street urchins from 40th road to come into your real living space?
Yeah okay, YOLO I guess.

My experience with extremely skinny Ana 40th Rd:
she brought my to not even an apt but like a gate that opens up into a small wooden shack... She even ripped off the condom and finished me with a bbbj all for $40.
any other skinny skinny providers you guys know?
Searching "skinny" I found this thread. Rarely do I venture West of Nassau but I took a drive to 40th. I've only read a few pages of this thread so I was unsure of the parking protocol and missed the "$40" in your post. Luckily I found a spot on the road and fed the electronic meter. Now I'm walking around sticking out like a sore thumb (next time i'm going to wear a mask) as a taller non-Asian.

On the corner of Main and 40th a couple hundred feet down 40th is a scaffolding with a 8 or so women hanging around all giving me the eye, some asking if I want a massage. Ended up picking one, she walked me up what had to be 6 flights of stairs to a 6'x8' room. Skipped the massage, went straight to CBJ, CFS for $80, now I know the lay of the land and will negotiate. If I go back, not sure how to ID Ana. Mine was thin, not very skinny. Hard to tell as they were all wearing puffy jackets.

Overall I was very comfortable with the setup, much more so than sw action in the car. Much better deal than amps further out on the island.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Searching "skinny" I found this thread. Rarely do I venture West of Nassau but I took a drive to 40th. I've only read a few pages of this thread so I was unsure of the parking protocol and missed the "$40" in your post. Luckily I found a spot on the road and fed the electronic meter. Now I'm walking around sticking out like a sore thumb (next time i'm going to wear a mask) as a taller non-Asian.

On the corner of Main and 40th a couple hundred feet down 40th is a scaffolding with a 8 or so women hanging around all giving me the eye, some asking if I want a massage. Ended up picking one, she walked me up what had to be 6 flights of stairs to a 6'x8' room. Skipped the massage, went straight to CBJ, CFS for $80, now I know the lay of the land and will negotiate. If I go back, not sure how to ID Ana. Mine was thin, not very skinny. Hard to tell as they were all wearing puffy jackets.

Overall I was very comfortable with the setup, much more so than sw action in the car. Much better deal than amps further out on the island.
If you're into Asians this seems the way to go.
Flushing is for all intents and purposes a Red Light district where the cops look the other way, while Suffolk in particular is cracking down hard on AMPs.

Lol, waiting for someone to pull a seekingsmash and say something like "let's all stick together and only go to Flushing and we'll put the UC cop in the grey Ford SUV out of a job".

While I would never entertain the idea of bringing one of the women from 40th Rd to my home (or any provider for that matter), I might consider going to a hotel with one or two for an extended session if our schedules worked out.

Are you one of those UBER eats guys?

Great review welcome to flushing the land of plenty.

I highly doubt any of the demographic working that stretch are gonna risk that. They're more about quantity over quality. Not to say that there aren't some real talents. I have yet to had the pleasure of sampling the famous Ana or Coco, I think... kinda hard to say for sure though with this hobby. Even if you were to convince one, I doubt you'll be spending any less than an actual dedicated outcall provider. You'd have to offer enough to cover the risk of leaving their protection and being chopped up on top of the potentially lost wages from not working their spot during that round trip and session with you.