Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

So I joined or opened an account on Reddit about 2 weeks ago..If you're bored, chatting with a woman can be fun...but all of them that I've encountered want deposits before meeting...yea right...I'm thinking anyone can open a bogus account and pretend to be a little hottie and collect deposits..lol..Could be good extra $..
NEVER send money, always a scam.

As a follow up. We’ve been texting again and she’s sent me several masturbation videos. Our whole vibe is fucking hot, like volcano hot. It’s going to boil over soon and I’ll be balls deep in her pussy. I am too weak to resist this.
Forget civilians. I don’t even know why I got as far down this road as I did. Shared too much, could tell this was going to end in disaster, and it still may, but hit the emergency brake before actually meeting this woman. I actually cancelled my Reddit account. As much as it would be nice to save a few bucks, this experience has taught me that either I P4P or jerk off. Too much risk otherwise.

Forget civilians. I don’t even know why I got as far down this road as I did. Shared too much, could tell this was going to end in disaster, and it still may, but hit the emergency brake before actually meeting this woman. I actually cancelled my Reddit account. As much as it would be nice to save a few bucks, this experience has taught me that either I P4P or jerk off. Too much risk otherwise.
And in other news, the small head outsmarted the big head and somehow I ended up in the back seat of my car today getting an unbelievable bj from the woman I’ve been on and off chatting with from Reddit. Woke up so damn horny and sent her a text. Decided to meet at a hotel parking lot which was on her way to work. She got in, didn’t even say hello, just pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick. Technique of hand/mouth together was amazing, lots of eye contact, licked my balls and taint, and deep throated like a champ (not that it takes a lot for me but still nice.) She swallowed every drop of cum and made sure I was totally clean, and then left. It was an amazing experiences. Just hoping I parked away from the cameras and don’t end up on some video. She only had 15 min but wants to meet next week at a motel so we can properly use each other!!

Reddit user Efficient-Moment5225 is a chick from rosedale that I hooked up with about a year ago or so. She’s a bigger Latina, gave good head, snatch was a bit loose but it got the job done. Overall she was a normal girl, not on any drugs, kinda smelled like cig smoke. Looks like she’s posting and looking for hookups in Nassau.

Reddit user Efficient-Moment5225 is a chick from rosedale that I hooked up with about a year ago or so. She’s a bigger Latina, gave good head, snatch was a bit loose but it got the job done. Overall she was a normal girl, not on any drugs, kinda smelled like cig smoke. Looks like she’s posting and looking for hookups in Nassau.
Seems like she loves it raw and encourages creampies. Just the type of slut i would fuck if I was dumb, young, and full of cum.

You got all that from his post or you found her on Reddit also?
I used google searchbar and that led me to some post that led to those conclusions. A post of a video where se was getting fucked raw, and an image post of a drawing about a woman that wants to be bred, with permanent marker on her skin with multiple messages "use me, slut, no condoms allowed" etc. The image post stated thats how she wanted to be used and also had a tally of 30 guys (and women maybe)

I used google searchbar and that led me to some post that led to those conclusions. A post of a video where se was getting fucked raw, and an image post of a drawing about a woman that wants to be bred, with permanent marker on her skin with multiple messages "use me, slut, no condoms allowed" etc. The image post stated thats how she wanted to be used and also had a tally of 30 guys (and women maybe)
Wonder how many monger lurkers from here will drop their seed into this mess. The tat on her inside lip says Feed Me?

Wonder how many monger lurkers from here will drop their seed into this mess. The tat on her inside lip says Feed Me?
I saw her in my Reddit feed the other day and paused for a minute. And then I had the same thought you did. I try very hard to suppress the understanding that any provider I’m with has had a significant amount of cum all over. But with her it wasn’t something I thought I’d be able to ignore while I was with her.