Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Think of it as a road trip with benefits
AMPs are always hit or miss. When I have a bad time at an AMP I can console myself with the fact that there are others close by and convenient. I can try again in a few days.

Queens requires planning and logistics. I can’t go at the drop of a hat. I need to create a 3 hour time gap, which I can only do 2x a month. So, I drive an hour to Queens, find parking, have a disappointing visit, then drive an hour back. And during the drive back thinking about the wasted time, money and effort. Knowing that I can’t even attempt this again for another few weeks.

Whenever I was in NYC or Queens for business or visiting friends, I would usually add another 45 minutes to my schedule and hit up something in the area. And as standard practice, whenever I had business travel in another state I always scope out the AMP situation near any hotel I am staying at. But for the last few years my radius of business travel has been very small.

AMPs are always hit or miss. When I have a bad time at an AMP I can console myself with the fact that there are others close by and convenient. I can try again in a few days.

Queens requires planning and logistics. I can’t go at the drop of a hat. I need to create a 3 hour time gap, which I can only do 2x a month. So, I drive an hour to Queens, find parking, have a disappointing visit, then drive an hour back. And during the drive back thinking about the wasted time, money and effort. Knowing that I can’t even attempt this again for another few weeks.

Whenever I was in NYC or Queens for business or visiting friends, I would usually add another 45 minutes to my schedule and hit up something in the area. And as standard practice, whenever I had business travel in another state I always scope out the AMP situation near any hotel I am staying at. But for the last few years my radius of business travel has been very small.
If you don’t have time for walk ins definitely look for the good reviews our brothers have so generously provided. The key is to acquire Phone#s. This is where your repeated good times are locked in. If you’re good w translate the apartments are a gold mine

I know this is off topic but which place has the biggest shrimp and what are the prices like? Chinatown in Manhattan tends to top out with the U15s for around $13/lb
Stopped at place between Roosey& 39th. Looked at biggest shrimp they had (guy said they were 15's. head off was 8.99, head on 7.99.
I do not know if these were gulf shrimp or what the price was pre-hurricane.

Forgot to post a funny story (to me anyway) about someone i saw today.
She spoke almost zero english.
So we are going at it and she starts dirty talk in my ear: "cica—cica, suckee—suckee, good morning—good morning, cica—cica, suckee—suckee, good morning—good morning"
Yeah, sometimes they are so cute, to show off their mastery of English by blurting out just anything to create the illusion of verbal communication in your tongue. I usually just laugh and only communicate back using their handful of words.

I’m going to drive by the Roosevelt area this weekend…are any of the areas in the price range of under 75$ for everything like 40th in flushing has?

the other night I was driving by there with some family members to get some UFC Chicken and I noticed one of those corners 53rd?? With some night walkers - is that the general vicinity I should be checking out? Thinking of early morning before noon timeframe

I’m going to drive by the Roosevelt area this weekend…are any of the areas in the price range of under 75$ for everything like 40th in flushing has?

the other night I was driving by there with some family members to get some UFC Chicken and I noticed one of those corners 53rd?? With some night walkers - is that the general vicinity I should be checking out? Thinking of early morning before noon timeframe
I think you mean 63rd street. There is a place on the corner of 63rd and roosevelt, behind the bus stop. Usually has anywhere from 2 to 5 girls outside. The quality will vary. I drove by there last night and saw that there is now a place on opposite side of roosevelt between 64 and 65 street. Had 2 outside and both were slim and spinner types. The door was open and it looked like the stairs led down to a basement. I am never around there early in the day so I don't know what it's like before noon. I have not gone in to either place so I can't comment on the prices.

I think you mean 63rd street. There is a place on the corner of 63rd and roosevelt, behind the bus stop. Usually has anywhere from 2 to 5 girls outside. The quality will vary. I drove by there last night and saw that there is now a place on opposite side of roosevelt between 64 and 65 street. Had 2 outside and both were slim and spinner types. The door was open and it looked like the stairs led down to a basement. I am never around there early in the day so I don't know what it's like before noon. I have not gone in to either place so I can't comment on the prices.
You want to do a review of you have seen?

I believe you are right. If time allows tomorrow morning I’ll drive by the area to see if anyone is “walking” around in the early hours around the 60s and I’ll inquire. Guess I’ve been used to the senior discounts on 40th In flushing.

I believe you are right. If time allows tomorrow morning I’ll drive by the area to see if anyone is “walking” around in the early hours around the 60s and I’ll inquire. Guess I’ve been used to the senior discounts on 40th In flushing.
Don’t go spoiling them as the price is no difference as the ladies up in the 80’s. Some will offer high just laugh and offer low and you get the going rate.

Don’t go spoiling them as the price is no difference as the ladies up in the 80’s. Some will offer high just laugh and offer low and you get the going rate.
I stopped by 64th and Roosevelt but honestly I didn’t like the lineup and when I asked quietly the price they were literally trying to grab me into their shack saying “fifty fifty” while making the universal standing-humping action. I excused myself Much to the angry Chinese-grumblings of the one who I jilted. This was at about 9am.

so I should have tried looking in the 80s as well?? Didn’t know that. Perhaps next time. Thanks. And no I won’t let them upscale me if the going rate in this area is supposed to be 50$. I’m fine walking away - but holy shit…The Jolibee chicken place nearby is almost as bad!! Those prices for just 2-3 pieces of fried chicken????? Whaaaa

I stopped by 64th and Roosevelt but honestly I didn’t like the lineup and when I asked quietly the price they were literally trying to grab me into their shack saying “fifty fifty” while making the universal standing-humping action. I excused myself Much to the angry Chinese-grumblings of the one who I jilted. This was at about 9am.

so I should have tried looking in the 80s as well?? Didn’t know that. Perhaps next time. Thanks. And no I won’t let them upscale me if the going rate in this area is supposed to be 50$. I’m fine walking away - but holy shit…The Jolibee chicken place nearby is almost as bad!! Those prices for just 2-3 pieces of fried chicken????? Whaaaa
Quality of girls is always better in daytime and standard price of $60 unless they are desperate and take 50.
As far as Jollibee, guess its inflation. I always rather go to the filipino food stores on Roosevelt between 69 and 70 streets for better selection and good meal. Few years back a nice plate of garlic sticky rice, choice of meat and two sunnyside up eggs with cup of coffee was $8. Now think is $11

I decided to make a drive into JH last night. LIE was empty (around 12:30 with whatever traffic moving at high 60's. Occasional idiot flew by at least 75 with one or two 80plus (I like to see that as I feel they are cop bait and occupy LE while leaving us regular drivers alone.) N/S border to Junction Blvd exit on 495 is around 25 miles so 65mph gets you there in 23 minutes whereas 80mph in 19 minutes (4 minute or so difference and you avoid a major points ticket)

Traffic on Roosey was light but everyone seems to know that going faster than 20mph is a waste as it seems that the lights are timed for that. Biggest problem at 1am- 2am were the garbage trucks that you had to go into oncoming lane to pass - no biggie as little traffic)

Plenty of parking on Roosey (no meters have to be fed after 7pm). I parked right in front of Planet Fitness (86th-87th). I called girl I see whenever i'm there at night (Judy). While walking to where she was waiting for me I passed by gaggles of girls aggressively soliciting on both sides of the street 88-89th block. Judy is petite, shoulder length jet black hair and I've known her (in ever sense of the word) since I 1st met her back on 40th rd flushing maybe 10 years ago.

We both have gotten older but as with most Asians , IMHO, you can't tell their age as the keep trim and whatever Asian diet they have it keeps their skin smooth and tight. 32B's and nicely trimmed dark bush covering a tigh pussy. Very good English. She used to allow me anal but no more (sigh :() as she said she is limiting it now to "smaller" guys so I had to settle for her standard repertoire. Anal used to be a 10 up-charge from the standard 60. Everything I do is covered so I don't know if BB is avail.

Brought me up to 2nd story place with curtained off rooms. Hers had two solid walls (curtains on other two walls) with large mirrors by the bed. Nice views while she was on her knees with bj then good view in various positions. No rush.

After my session I drove down Roosy. Girls were out here and there sitting on their folding chairs much smaller groups (usually 1 or 2) than at 88-89th. I didn't check out side streets but as I recall there used to be girls there too.

Point of info: day to night shift change happens around 7pm so the girls you see during the day are not the same ones at night.