2022 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried creating apple Id did I'm with that...then it says I have to create an itunes store account. I go to do that and it asks for the I'd which u just created and it says invalid wtf! I give up...screw apple and I am just go na hope he doesn't homer tonight lol

And even if you figure out how to log in you are forced to watch the game on your phone or iPad or MacBook but you can't on your nice big TV. It's so ridiculous. Who are the idiots who come up with this stuff?

billyS

Reign of Terror
And even if you figure out how to log in you are forced to watch the game on your phone or iPad or MacBook but you can't on your nice big TV. It's so ridiculous. Who are the idiots who come up with this stuff?
Why couldn't you see it on your TV?
Must newer models have the Apple TV app already installed.
The two Samsung's I bought the past two years both do.

Yes he is DH tonight
The Pittsburgh Pirates liked Miguel Andujar’s bat enough to take a chance on a waiver claim and didn’t hesitate to insert the 27-year-old into their starting lineup at designated hitter.

The 2018 AL rookie of the year runner-up, claimed from the New York Yankees on Sunday, answered by going 1 for 3 with a walk, a single in a four-run seventh inning and a sacrifice fly in the eighth.

Pirates manager Derek Shelton liked that Andujar was aggressive, calling his Pirates debut a “really good first impression.”

“I think this is a kid who has proven that he can hit,” Shelton said, “and we want to give him the opportunity to get some at-bats.”

No offense behind Judge in that Lineup. He needs protection behind him. Roger Maris ilhad a guy named Mantle batting behind him.. wasn't intentionally walked at all that season..

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think Judge gets tomorrow off with a team off day Thursday. Gets back in there at home Friday...he needs a breather.
I was thinking the same thing, that is if they hold on and clinch tonight.
Otherwise at least a DH day to get him off that turf. I'm really surprised they played him in center tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.