Traveling Brazilians 646-919-0145 various locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: SASHA

COST- $400HR + $100 TIP
LOCATION- Hauppauge

*Her pictures on the site are old* she is thinner now than her pictures. Still has a beautiful butt (nice and curvy). Looks younger in person than her pics.

Got to the room, sexy girl.. nice new hair cut (trimmed on right side of her head, left side nice long hair). Wearing a sexy tight white dress. We talked for a bit (she claims to be new to the game). I asked her to strip for me, which she did. I LOVEEEEE her ass!!! REAL body, nothing fake of this chick. small B size tits.

Got right business after she danced for 2-3 mins. Unzipped my pants and started DT BBJ (she did not seal her mouth too tight) probably thought I would bust quickly. Got head for like 10 mins, she follows every command. She got the rubber and lubed up. 1st- asked me come on top to open her up a bit, she got extremely wet (I can see her pussy get creamy). Asked if she wanted doggy, she said she would love to.
DID I MENTION HER ASS??!!??! BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!! she bend over like a pro, fucked her for a good 5 mins, removed the condom and busted all over her pretty ASS.

Both were out of breath, she got a towel and cleaned both of us. We talked for another 10 mins before round 2, only BBJ this time. But her head skills improved by 100x times. Nice DT bbj, tight seal and lots of spitting and gag, she sucked for another 10 mins while jerking the cock and I finished on her tits.

FINAL- REPEAT- HELL YEAH, she can speak English which is a plus.
GO SEE THIS GIRL! She is special

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: SASHA

COST- $400HR + $100 TIP
LOCATION- Hauppauge

*Her pictures on the site are old* she is thinner now than her pictures. Still has a beautiful butt (nice and curvy). Looks younger in person than her pics.

Got to the room, sexy girl.. nice new hair cut (trimmed on right side of her head, left side nice long hair). Wearing a sexy tight white dress. We talked for a bit (she claims to be new to the game). I asked her to strip for me, which she did. I LOVEEEEE her ass!!! REAL body, nothing fake of this chick. small B size tits.

Got right business after she danced for 2-3 mins. Unzipped my pants and started DT BBJ (she did not seal her mouth too tight) probably thought I would bust quickly. Got head for like 10 mins, she follows every command. She got the rubber and lubed up. 1st- asked me come on top to open her up a bit, she got extremely wet (I can see her pussy get creamy). Asked if she wanted doggy, she said she would love to.
DID I MENTION HER ASS??!!??! BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!! she bend over like a pro, fucked her for a good 5 mins, removed the condom and busted all over her pretty ASS.

Both were out of breath, she got a towel and cleaned both of us. We talked for another 10 mins before round 2, only BBJ this time. But her head skills improved by 100x times. Nice DT bbj, tight seal and lots of spitting and gag, she sucked for another 10 mins while jerking the cock and I finished on her tits.

FINAL- REPEAT- HELL YEAH, she can speak English which is a plus.
GO SEE THIS GIRL! She is special
See how easy that was

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Sasha

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Sasha is fairly attractive. Her photos are definitely glamour shots, so they left quite a bit to be desired. Her skills were subpar in my opinion. She is a cool chick. I would not repeat. Her skills are far too lacking for the price point.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and made my way through the door. I was greeted by a fair representation of the pictures..although I was a bit disappointed. Her body is not nearly as toned and tight as her pictures would lead you to believe - although it wasn't enough of a difference to make me call bs. Handled the donation and got down to business. Led with some DFK followed by getting naked. She is a good kisser. She started a lackluster bbbj which set the tone for the entire session. Like I've said in other reviews, she lacks pressure. Finally moved on to some missionary, doggie, and cowgirl - she just lacked any kind of energy. Not quite dead fish type, but getting close. Went back to bbbj, and she finished me with her hand. She doesn't do CIM, which is another big hit to me. We talked some. I let the time on the clock run out because I knew with the skills I just witnessed, there was no way I was going to make a round 2. Got dressed and left. I wouldn't repeat and I wouldn't recommend. For the $400 entry fee, TB has had much better talent.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: EMMA

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Emma is attractive. Her skills are pretty good. She seems fairly new to this business and it shows it some areas. I likely wouldn't repeat, but if you love a submissive type, she'd probably bode well with you.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and made my way through the door. I was greeted by a girl in black lingerie that matched her pictures. I'd say she was just a tad thinner than I was expecting, but definitely still attractive. Probably like 5'6", brown/sandy hair, couple c bolt ons. Got into the room, welcomed with a hug and LFK. I placed the donation and went to wash my hands. I came back and got right to it. Started with some DFK as my hands explored her nice body - toned and perky. We got each other undressed. I laid her down for some DATY; she has a very pretty kitty and tasted just as nice. She is responsive, I didn't try to put any fingers in like I tend to do. Brought her up for some BBBJ. Her skills are decent, but nothing to write home about here. Suited up and went in for some mish. She is nice and tight; that was pretty impressive. I actually had to slow my pace to avoid blowing the first round too early as we weren't even at 20 minutes yet. Went through a couple positions lazy doggie, doggie, finally blew in the bag while choking her in doggie (submissive type as I mentioned before). Took an intermission, she gave me a massage. Be advised, if you see her, know that the oil or lotion she uses has a distinct smell. Doesn't matter for me, but that would definitely pose problems for an attached person. Started back up with round 2 - more BBBJ to some more positions and finished with a BBBJ while blowing on her breasts. Overall, the session was acceptable, but not spectacular enough for me to repeat with her.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Chiara

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Chiara is an attractive woman. Session was nice. I would definitely repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. She opened the door in a little black see through nighty and heels. I was welcomed with a hug and a kiss. She is probably like 5' 6" without her heels. Brunette with dark eyes. Pictures are accurate. Breast implants - but they felt nice. I walked in laid down the donation and took a quick shower. Came out and we got down to business. Started with some lfk which moved to dfk with a lot of roaming. Peeled off her nighty and kissed and fondled her breast. Finally I turned her around, bent her over the bed and slowly pulled down her underwear. She has a nice butt. I went in for DATY and then moved up for some DATO while she was bent over. Very clean and nice. Spent a while there. Pulled her back up and she went down for a nice bbbj. Nice playful action. Transitioned to the bed, finally donned a cover and started in miss. Nice feel and nice reactions from her. Filled her over for some standing doggie then moved to lazy doggie...blew the first round there. Chatted for a bit while I recovered. Her English is good. Before long we were back at it again. She started with a bbbj while I fingered her - I was ready to go and proceeded with some more miss, standing rcg, and finished again with some lazy doggie. Overall I was very happy with the session and would definitely recommend.

Why are my posts always being removed?? I can't just have a conversation about my experience? I must give details of how she tastes and what positions? No reason to remove someones posts when we are all talking about the same girl on the same thread!!

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Gigi is gorgeous. Her skills are pretty good. I would repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and made my way through the door. I was greeted by a gorgeous girl that matched the pictures...maybe not quite as dolled up, but still just as pretty. I took a quick shower and came out - we were off to the races.

Gigi's body is very well proportioned petite but curves in all the right places...definite implants up top. Who knows downstairs, but her body was very nice.

We started out with some lfk which turned to dfk as she guided me toward the bed. I sat down hut continued to kiss her. I removed her bra to reveal I nice large set of man-mades. I started to explore those but then she started to make her way down to her knees...she started a nice bbbj. At some point she moved all the way onto the bed and continued to suck...I was tempted to let the first round go but I really wanted to see her body in action. I stood up, bent her over the bed and started some nice daty from the back. She tasted great. I flipped her over and brought her to the edge of the bed...slipped on a cover and entered her miss to begin. She is nice and snug. After a little time there, I flipped her over to finally get a glorious shot of her ass...and it did not disappoint. She did very well at enthusiastically taking every bit of it. I moved to lazy doggie where I spent my first round in the cover.

Talked for a few. Her English is pretty good - no translator needed. Started touching each other again and we were off to round two. Some more bbbj, to doggie, to a bbbj finish. I found out she doesn't really do CIM. Ha. She drained the rest on her chest and arm. Overall, good time with a gorgeous girl.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Tiane

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Tiane is very attractive. Her skills are great. Possibly the best I've seen from TB and fortunately among the best I've seen. I would definitely repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and was greeted by an attractive Latina. For the sake of pictures, the last picture her gallery is her current look. I was welcomed with a lfk. I placed the donation and took a shower. I came out to find Tiane on the bed in a nice lingerie set.

We wasted no time coming together with a dfk; my hands explored her very toned body. While I was standing, she got to all fours and took in my cock for a nice bbbj. All the while, I explored her phenomenal ass. After some time I stood her up released her MM twins and pushed her on her back for some DATY/DATO. We flipped between that and her giving me a bbbj. Lots of dfk, and P2P play. I ended up turning her over to dine on her from the back and she was definitely enjoying it. As I was dining and fiv, she was bouncing her great ass backwards. Donned a cover and started to plow her in doggie. Moved to lazy doggie and finished cup 1 deep inside her. Did a small cleanup...and about 3 minutes she was back sucking my cock to have round number 2.

After the little guy came back alive, I ran through some more positions, miss, scissor, and a great rcg. Worked in some bbbj and finally came in her mouth/on her chest. Showered. Left satisfied. Got my full hour. Good times.

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Tiane is very attractive. Her skills are great. Possibly the best I've seen from TB and fortunately among the best I've seen. I would definitely repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and was greeted by an attractive Latina. For the sake of pictures, the last picture her gallery is her current look. I was welcomed with a lfk. I placed the donation and took a shower. I came out to find Tiane on the bed in a nice lingerie set.

We wasted no time coming together with a dfk; my hands explored her very toned body. While I was standing, she got to all fours and took in my cock for a nice bbbj. All the while, I explored her phenomenal ass. After some time I stood her up released her MM twins and pushed her on her back for some DATY/DATO. We flipped between that and her giving me a bbbj. Lots of dfk, and P2P play. I ended up turning her over to dine on her from the back and she was definitely enjoying it. As I was dining and fiv, she was bouncing her great ass backwards. Donned a cover and started to plow her in doggie. Moved to lazy doggie and finished cup 1 deep inside her. Did a small cleanup...and about 3 minutes she was back sucking my cock to have round number 2.

After the little guy came back alive, I ran through some more positions, miss, scissor, and a great rcg. Worked in some bbbj and finally came in her mouth/on her chest. Showered. Left satisfied. Got my full hour. Good times.
A. Great reviews as always and thanks
B. Scissor?! Nice, have yet to cross that one off the positional bucket list

Nice review TT!
I looked on their website, is the screening process that stringent as their website lists? I can't be giving up any personal info.

Nice review TT!
I looked on their website, is the screening process that stringent as their website lists? I can't be giving up any personal info.
I’ve used them a number of times years ago.. If memory serves correct, one or two provider references, and/or Text/ email verification from one of the “other sites”

I took a chance after reading @Tikki_Tavi 's review about Tiane the other day. I got myself verified. Set up an appt today for an hr. Whooooo-eee. It was amazing, but I embarrassed myself because of PE. I haven't gotten any "true" action in 2+ months. I was nervous, she's absolutely stunning, and it was my first time with this kind of set up. It was like being invited to throw out the first pitch, but then they trick you into closing the game at the bottom of the 9th instead. Either way, maybe if I own it, I'll inspire myself to be better.

Arrived in Hauppauge, got text with room #, set 400 on dresser, and took a quick shower. I came out, she sat me on the bed, she was wearing lingerie that showed off all her assets. Beautiful face, great slender body and curves. She is easily the most attractive woman I've ever touched, and what came next was overwhelming. She immediately took junior in her mouth. No DT but enough to get him started. Then she jumped on me, lots of DFK, and she was straddling and rubbing me. Unfortunately, junior was way too excited, so I popped early. She looked shocked and cleaned me up. Then more DFK, she's feeding me her manmades and they were great, nice and soft. I'm exploring her amazing bod. She went BBJ again, then HJ. I think she was just trying to see if she could keep me excited while I recovered. However, it was not 5 minutes later and I popped again. I have never in my life bounced back that quickly. I felt so embarrassed, but if anything, I think it's a testament to her looks and skill. Cleaned up again, went to daty, so I could maybe recover again. Did that for a while, she seemed to like it, and then she threw me a cover to put on. We went mish for a while. Felt great, but junior was spent. We switched to CG, RCG, then she was alternating HJ and BBJ, but it was a TKO. She looked at me and was basically like "we tried." I cleaned up, jumped in the shower, light kiss, and on my way,

All in all, with a woman that hot, it was exhilarating, but my shy, nerdy ass was waaaay too excited. I disappointed her, I'm sure. Maybe next time I should go a round at home myself first? Or maybe I should have started in the minor leagues. I've only been with a handful of chicks, I never got around very much in my 20s. Not sure if you more experienced guys have advice, but I would want to repeat and maybe there's something I can do differently in the future.

I’ve used them a number of times years ago.. If memory serves correct, one or two provider references, and/or Text/ email verification from one of the “other sites”
I was thinking about earlier but the website they sent wouldn’t load. went to flushing instead. Came home with change

Their website only shows one girl in the Hauppauge location. Is she the only one there? Or are there others?

Also asking here because judging from their instructions via text, they don't really tolerate questions. Can anyone who is verified with them confirm how strict they are on their "no questions" policy?

Their website only shows one girl in the Hauppauge location. Is she the only one there? Or are there others?

Also asking here because judging from their instructions via text, they don't really tolerate questions. Can anyone who is verified with them confirm how strict they are on their "no questions" policy?
Usually one girl either in Hauppauge and one in Nassau, Westbury according to the published schedule on their website.
As far as questions it depends on what type you ask.

I've only booked once, but based on the history of reviews in this thread and how I've been watching their site, it seems the ladies rotate around the east coast. Rebecca, who is in Hauppauge right now, was in Maryland last week, iirc. Not sure about questions, I also didn't want to piss em off right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.