Traveling Brazilians 646-919-0145 various locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Lana is gorgeous. Her skills are pretty good. She seems fairly new to this business and it shows it some areas. I wouldn't be against seeing her again, but I'd probably see someone else.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and made my way through the door. I was greeted by a girl just as pretty as her pictures, which is always nice. Probably like 5'6", sandy blonde hair, amazing goldish amber eyes. She is not really the super curvy brazilian type, but her body is smoking. Small breasts and smallish but nice butt. Relinquished the donation and was met with a nice kiss. She does dfk, but she seems a bit reluctant to fully commit to it, which is the primary reason I probably wouldn't see her again. Spun her around and fondled her breast and butt. She then proceeded to take off her shirt which was a glorious sight. Before long I pushed her over the bed and started down her back down to her underwear. Pulled those down and enjoyed some daty from the back. Clean and fresh. Flipped her over and enjoyed some bbbj. Her skills in this department are somewhat lacking. I think she is a bit scared to apply pressure...hence why I say I think she is new. If she added the pressure she would be a gem. After some time, I suited up and partook in some miss, cg, k9, and finally blew in the bag during lazy k9. Had some recovery time followed by the typical body rub. Had some more lfk and dfk and got back at it. Had her giving my a bbbj while I was laying down, but eventually I had to stand and put her on her knees. Her technique definitely improved with this change with some direction here and there. Finally I blew in her mouth (which I dont think she was expecting- lol), cleaned up and was on my way. Not a bad addition to the TB crew.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Valentina is an attractive girl. Her skills are decent. I wouldn't repeat with her but she may be better with someone else.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text. Typical message when parked deal. Got to the room and was greeted by an attractive girl from the pictures. For my tastes, however, she wasnt quite what I hoped for...although that's mostly my fault because she lines up to her pictures. She is slender with matching breats and butt. Slightly taller, maybe 5'7" 5'8", dark hair, golden complexion. We were off to the races before I even sat the donation down. I had her undressed in a flash and had my cock in her mouth even faster. She gives a decent bbbj. I throw on the cover and bend her over and proceed with doggy. I then transitioned to lazy doggy. While there she started to flex which felt absolutely amazing. I came in the hat during that nice touch. Note: she won't really do bbbj after the first pop. I even washed off. That was a turn off for me. Had some more of the usual dfk and grinding...threw on another cover and pounded her in a few positions and once again blew in lazy doggy. As I said, I wouldn't repeat with this one.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Ammy is a very attractive girl. Her skills are great. I would and did repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text as usual. Got the room number and headed up. I was greeted by a girl that was more attractive than the pictures led me to believe. Walked inside and was met with a nice dfk. Ammy was wearing a tight tank top and some loose fitting sweat pants....I love that look. As we kissed out hands both roamed and before long both of our clothes were on the floor. She started with a nice baby on her knees..great eye contact and pressure. I pulled her up and put her on the bed for some daty. I enjoyed here for short while. She rolled over and started to give me another bbbj as I stood at the bed. It was definitely time to get to the main event so she put a cover on me. At first I started with her legs on my shoulders at the foot of the bed...I then transitioned to doggy. Finally I put her in a scissored position and couldn't hold on any longer and blew in the bag. After some words and a little massage, I was ready for round two. We went through some more positions and then I went back to her on all fours giving a bbbj. She allowed me to fuck her face...she can give some nice DT action. Ended up blowing in her throat which was a great experience. Would recommend. The second time with her was even better. Happy hunting.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Lana is gorgeous. Her skills are pretty good. She seems fairly new to this business and it shows it some areas. I wouldn't be against seeing her again, but I'd probably see someone else.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and made my way through the door. I was greeted by a girl just as pretty as her pictures, which is always nice. Probably like 5'6", sandy blonde hair, amazing goldish amber eyes. She is not really the super curvy brazilian type, but her body is smoking. Small breasts and smallish but nice butt. Relinquished the donation and was met with a nice kiss. She does dfk, but she seems a bit reluctant to fully commit to it, which is the primary reason I probably wouldn't see her again. Spun her around and fondled her breast and butt. She then proceeded to take off her shirt which was a glorious sight. Before long I pushed her over the bed and started down her back down to her underwear. Pulled those down and enjoyed some daty from the back. Clean and fresh. Flipped her over and enjoyed some bbbj. Her skills in this department are somewhat lacking. I think she is a bit scared to apply pressure...hence why I say I think she is new. If she added the pressure she would be a gem. After some time, I suited up and partook in some miss, cg, k9, and finally blew in the bag during lazy k9. Had some recovery time followed by the typical body rub. Had some more lfk and dfk and got back at it. Had her giving my a bbbj while I was laying down, but eventually I had to stand and put her on her knees. Her technique definitely improved with this change with some direction here and there. Finally I blew in her mouth (which I dont think she was expecting- lol), cleaned up and was on my way. Not a bad addition to the TB crew.
Tikki
Thanks for the reviews... Rhese gala are part of the TBE crew..?
Last experience I had with them quite some tome ago was sub par- The gal spoke no English and was very mechanical—
Have you tried BDJ?

Tikki
Thanks for the reviews... Rhese gala are part of the TBE crew..?
Last experience I had with them quite some tome ago was sub par- The gal spoke no English and was very mechanical—
Have you tried BDJ?
Rhese Gala?

I havent tried BDJ or EPA. I see them post on twitter but I feel like I know what it's going to be like and I'm going to be left disappointed.

Rhese Gala?

I havent tried BDJ or EPA. I see them post on twitter but I feel like I know what it's going to be like and I'm going to be left disappointed.
..meant to say these gals...
I have had better success with EPA..BDJ has been inconsistent and I found some of the girls schedule back to back leading to rushed appointments and requesting quick exits..

..meant to say these gals...
I have had better success with EPA..BDJ has been inconsistent and I found some of the girls schedule back to back leading to rushed appointments and requesting quick exits..
They are all a part of the travelingbrazilians crew, yes.

And I figured. I will probably eventually try them out at some point. It just seems they don't service LI that often, and I refuse to go to the city for a provider. Well, at least a provider who isn't already an established ATF.

They are all a part of the travelingbrazilians crew, yes.

And I figured. I will probably eventually try them out at some point. It just seems they don't service LI that often, and I refuse to go to the city for a provider. Well, at least a provider who isn't already an established ATF.
Correct...
Screening is routine at EPA and she has girls on LI from time to time..Worth a shot..

I’ve only been hobbying for a short time so please excuse my ignorance but what is routine screening? What info are they looking for? I like to keep my personal life separate from my hobby.

TBE sent me a text asking for references and info, which I sent. They then went ghost on me. I asked for a reply but nothing. I know for a fact the provider I gave them did not get a call. Very frustrating.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Cecilia

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Cecilia is a very attractive girl. She came off as terribly inexperienced, and not just within the business, but in her life. I absolutely would not repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Westbury location. Made the appointment via text as usual. Got the room number and headed up. I'd say she's prettier than her pictures, which makes this all disappointing. Average height. Decent butt. Man made breasts...the right one was nice but the left one seemed off. Probably something with the bag. I'm going to give an abridged version because I'm not too excited writing this. She was alright with dfk; she seemed pretty reluctant, but got a bit better in time (not by a lot though). Stripped our clothes off, she gave me a lackluster bbbj. Reminded me of maybe the first time with a girl who is wholly afraid of mishandling the package. I bent her over for some daty from the back...then moved to a cover. Went through a few positions then popped in the bag. She doesnt have much skill in the riding department either. Took some recovery time...then back on it. She tried her lackluster bbbj again, I moved for another cover. Some more positions, then I pulled off the cover wanting to CIM but she doesn't do that. Blew on her breasts as well. All in all, very disappointing time. She is very pretty but just lacks everywhere else that counts. Would not repeat.

TBE sent me a text asking for references and info, which I sent. They then went ghost on me. I asked for a reply but nothing. I know for a fact the provider I gave them did not get a call. Very frustrating.
I've been there. I finally used a different number....sent a very concise text with my pertinent info and a requested girl/date/time. That got a response. Been fine since.

That is odd I signed up last week took two days and I was verified I thought it would have taken longer.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Leslie

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Leslie is an attractive woman. Her skills are so-so. I would not repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. She opened the door in a black robe and had on the lingerie from the photos. She is fairly short. Probably on the order of 5'3" to 5'4". Pictures are accurate, although glamour shots most definitely. She appears to be older than her reported age. Down to business. She does DFK but seems reluctant to do so. I took my clothes off and started undressing her. She has a very nice ass...not large but very nice. Her breasts are large...but...definitely man made. When I say man made, they look like a youtube DIY did the procedure. Very large inverted T scars, as well as at the nipples. Got a so-so bbbj from her...then moved to suit up. Did some miss, into doggie...popped the first round in doggie. She gave a little massage for a bit. Recharged and began again. She is also the type that will not give a bj after you've popped once. She gave me a lackluster hi to completion on her breasts. Pretty disappointing session. Would not repeat.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Leslie

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Leslie is an attractive woman. Her skills are so-so. I would not repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Typical Hauppauge location. She opened the door in a black robe and had on the lingerie from the photos. She is fairly short. Probably on the order of 5'3" to 5'4". Pictures are accurate, although glamour shots most definitely. She appears to be older than her reported age. Down to business. She does DFK but seems reluctant to do so. I took my clothes off and started undressing her. She has a very nice ass...not large but very nice. Her breasts are large...but...definitely man made. When I say man made, they look like a youtube DIY did the procedure. Very large inverted T scars, as well as at the nipples. Got a so-so bbbj from her...then moved to suit up. Did some miss, into doggie...popped the first round in doggie. She gave a little massage for a bit. Recharged and began again. She is also the type that will not give a bj after you've popped once. She gave me a lackluster hi to completion on her breasts. Pretty disappointing session. Would not repeat.
Wow thanks for the review I know to pass her up now...was conversing with her setting something up for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.