Traveling Brazilians 646-919-0145 various locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a chance after reading @Tikki_Tavi 's review about Tiane the other day. I got myself verified. Set up an appt today for an hr. Whooooo-eee. It was amazing, but I embarrassed myself because of PE. I haven't gotten any "true" action in 2+ months. I was nervous, she's absolutely stunning, and it was my first time with this kind of set up. It was like being invited to throw out the first pitch, but then they trick you into closing the game at the bottom of the 9th instead. Either way, maybe if I own it, I'll inspire myself to be better.

Arrived in Hauppauge, got text with room #, set 400 on dresser, and took a quick shower. I came out, she sat me on the bed, she was wearing lingerie that showed off all her assets. Beautiful face, great slender body and curves. She is easily the most attractive woman I've ever touched, and what came next was overwhelming. She immediately took junior in her mouth. No DT but enough to get him started. Then she jumped on me, lots of DFK, and she was straddling and rubbing me. Unfortunately, junior was way too excited, so I popped early. She looked shocked and cleaned me up. Then more DFK, she's feeding me her manmades and they were great, nice and soft. I'm exploring her amazing bod. She went BBJ again, then HJ. I think she was just trying to see if she could keep me excited while I recovered. However, it was not 5 minutes later and I popped again. I have never in my life bounced back that quickly. I felt so embarrassed, but if anything, I think it's a testament to her looks and skill. Cleaned up again, went to daty, so I could maybe recover again. Did that for a while, she seemed to like it, and then she threw me a cover to put on. We went mish for a while. Felt great, but junior was spent. We switched to CG, RCG, then she was alternating HJ and BBJ, but it was a TKO. She looked at me and was basically like "we tried." I cleaned up, jumped in the shower, light kiss, and on my way,

All in all, with a woman that hot, it was exhilarating, but my shy, nerdy ass was waaaay too excited. I disappointed her, I'm sure. Maybe next time I should go a round at home myself first? Or maybe I should have started in the minor leagues. I've only been with a handful of chicks, I never got around very much in my 20s. Not sure if you more experienced guys have advice, but I would want to repeat and maybe there's something I can do differently in the future.
HD,
Your there for yourself and that’s it, if you were satisfied all good. If she has a good time, we’ll good for her!

Try smoking or a joint or edibles . It slows me down never mind the relaxing that comes with it for me. Definitely rub one out the night before.

If I run into a smoke show or someone I’ve been thinking I go fast. Nothing wrong with. It’s not like there our SO so then getting off is a bonus.

Great post keep giving it hell!

I took a chance after reading @Tikki_Tavi 's review about Tiane the other day. I got myself verified. Set up an appt today for an hr. Whooooo-eee. It was amazing, but I embarrassed myself because of PE. I haven't gotten any "true" action in 2+ months. I was nervous, she's absolutely stunning, and it was my first time with this kind of set up. It was like being invited to throw out the first pitch, but then they trick you into closing the game at the bottom of the 9th instead. Either way, maybe if I own it, I'll inspire myself to be better.

Arrived in Hauppauge, got text with room #, set 400 on dresser, and took a quick shower. I came out, she sat me on the bed, she was wearing lingerie that showed off all her assets. Beautiful face, great slender body and curves. She is easily the most attractive woman I've ever touched, and what came next was overwhelming. She immediately took junior in her mouth. No DT but enough to get him started. Then she jumped on me, lots of DFK, and she was straddling and rubbing me. Unfortunately, junior was way too excited, so I popped early. She looked shocked and cleaned me up. Then more DFK, she's feeding me her manmades and they were great, nice and soft. I'm exploring her amazing bod. She went BBJ again, then HJ. I think she was just trying to see if she could keep me excited while I recovered. However, it was not 5 minutes later and I popped again. I have never in my life bounced back that quickly. I felt so embarrassed, but if anything, I think it's a testament to her looks and skill. Cleaned up again, went to daty, so I could maybe recover again. Did that for a while, she seemed to like it, and then she threw me a cover to put on. We went mish for a while. Felt great, but junior was spent. We switched to CG, RCG, then she was alternating HJ and BBJ, but it was a TKO. She looked at me and was basically like "we tried." I cleaned up, jumped in the shower, light kiss, and on my way,

All in all, with a woman that hot, it was exhilarating, but my shy, nerdy ass was waaaay too excited. I disappointed her, I'm sure. Maybe next time I should go a round at home myself first? Or maybe I should have started in the minor leagues. I've only been with a handful of chicks, I never got around very much in my 20s. Not sure if you more experienced guys have advice, but I would want to repeat and maybe there's something I can do differently in the future.
How was the verification process? Did you provide everything their website asked for or is it more lax?

HD,
Your there for yourself and that’s it, if you were satisfied all good. If she has a good time, we’ll good for her!

Try smoking or a joint or edibles . It slows me down never mind the relaxing that comes with it for me. Definitely rub one out the night before.

If I run into a smoke show or someone I’ve been thinking I go fast. Nothing wrong with. It’s not like there our SO so then getting off is a bonus.

Smoking a joint usually makes me way hornier than when I'm sober lol. Not sure if I could last as long as I do when I'm high, although the release is ALWAYS better after some MJ--but I digress.

Anyway, I saw Rebecca today and oh my god, what a time. Anyone who has seen my posts know I have a really soft spot for spinner latinas, and bubble butts and Rebecca fits EVERY qualification.

Got verified last night and decided to test the waters a little bit with the bookie on questions(do not recommend btw). They really do not like questions as it creeps into their time--I can appreciate that. So I sent them a straightforward question while also saying the time I wanted to book (because why would they turn down business? Unless the questions you ask are just time wasting questions). I thought she wasn't available because the website said she is in town 5/18-5/21 but they said she is available today and then asked me to confirm the time. NOTE: If you have questions, you should first refer to the website before asking them anything. And in general, I'd probably say just refrain from questions. Be straightforward and let them know what you want is the best way to have a healthy relationship with this provider(imo).

Given the address and when I arrived, I was given the room #. Rebecca answers the door and immediately I'm just blown away. Sweet girl, sexy figure, great smile. We had a few laughs about the lack of towels in the room because I asked to shower (needed since I just went through a whole day at work). Showered real quick really just to clean junior cause I'm not a sweaty person in general anyway.

When I came out, we were off to the races. Rebecca is very seductive, and her demeanor is almost shy/timid in a way, but that's just how she operates...if that makes sense. There's a difference between a shy/timid amateur, and a nympho who knows how to get herself off but just likes it kind of slow.

Multiple positions, from bbbj(very slow & sensual), cg, rcg, k9, lazy k9, stand up dog (?), etc. I also especially love when a woman sits on me while I sit on a chair (or bench in this case) facing away from me. I love how their ass looks like the peach emoji or a heart on this position--drives me wild. This is when I realized Rebecca was a nympho because she took control here, grinding, bouncing, like a lap dance. She's also VERY tight.

Eventually we move back to the bed in various positions (mainly positions where I'm able to look at her ass because it was truly a work of art) and finished in the bag. At this point, we have about only 15 minutes left so we cuddled and talk about random stuff like food and Brazil. She even taught me some Portuguese.

Unfortunately, she says she leaves tomorrow to another location (likely the CT location) but if you ever get a chance to book her, take it.
Definitely will repeat this provider the next time I get a chance. Milly is also looking really nice on their website, I hope she comes to NY soon.

$400/HR

Careful with this provider...you might get addicted. lol

Smoking a joint usually makes me way hornier than when I'm sober lol. Not sure if I could last as long as I do when I'm high, although the release is ALWAYS better after some MJ--but I digress.

Anyway, I saw Rebecca today and oh my god, what a time. Anyone who has seen my posts know I have a really soft spot for spinner latinas, and bubble butts and Rebecca fits EVERY qualification.

Got verified last night and decided to test the waters a little bit with the bookie on questions(do not recommend btw). They really do not like questions as it creeps into their time--I can appreciate that. So I sent them a straightforward question while also saying the time I wanted to book (because why would they turn down business? Unless the questions you ask are just time wasting questions). I thought she wasn't available because the website said she is in town 5/18-5/21 but they said she is available today and then asked me to confirm the time. NOTE: If you have questions, you should first refer to the website before asking them anything. And in general, I'd probably say just refrain from questions. Be straightforward and let them know what you want is the best way to have a healthy relationship with this provider(imo).

Given the address and when I arrived, I was given the room #. Rebecca answers the door and immediately I'm just blown away. Sweet girl, sexy figure, great smile. We had a few laughs about the lack of towels in the room because I asked to shower (needed since I just went through a whole day at work). Showered real quick really just to clean junior cause I'm not a sweaty person in general anyway.

When I came out, we were off to the races. Rebecca is very seductive, and her demeanor is almost shy/timid in a way, but that's just how she operates...if that makes sense. There's a difference between a shy/timid amateur, and a nympho who knows how to get herself off but just likes it kind of slow.

Multiple positions, from bbbj(very slow & sensual), cg, rcg, k9, lazy k9, stand up dog (?), etc. I also especially love when a woman sits on me while I sit on a chair (or bench in this case) facing away from me. I love how their ass looks like the peach emoji or a heart on this position--drives me wild. This is when I realized Rebecca was a nympho because she took control here, grinding, bouncing, like a lap dance. She's also VERY tight.

Eventually we move back to the bed in various positions (mainly positions where I'm able to look at her ass because it was truly a work of art) and finished in the bag. At this point, we have about only 15 minutes left so we cuddled and talk about random stuff like food and Brazil. She even taught me some Portuguese.

Unfortunately, she says she leaves tomorrow to another location (likely the CT location) but if you ever get a chance to book her, take it.
Definitely will repeat this provider the next time I get a chance. Milly is also looking really nice on their website, I hope she comes to NY soon.

$400/HR

Was she GFE? At that fee most guys expect GFE.
Nice review by the way.

How was the verification process? Did you provide everything their website asked for or is it more lax?
As I'm new to mongering, I provided what they wanted and proved I have a job by logging into a popular job social media site and taking a screenshot to prove it was mine. (Wasn't sure if mentioning it by name was bad). They claim to delete everything after verifying you. I did it all in a day. They may take a while to respond between your messages.

HD,

Thanks, man. I don't do the green stuff or drink, but I appreciate the encouragement. Might ask my doc about one of the popular pills next time I'm there.

$400/HR

Was tempted to set up with Rebecca after seeing her on the site, glad you had a great time. Now I'm extra tempted, and I think the site says she'll be in Westbury for a few days. Milly was in Westbury last week, so it might be a few weeks til she's back.
How was her English? There was a bit of a communication gap for me last time with Tiane.

As I'm new to mongering, I provided what they wanted and proved I have a job by logging into a popular job social media site and taking a screenshot to prove it was mine. (Wasn't sure if mentioning it by name was bad). They claim to delete everything after verifying you. I did it all in a day. They may take a while to respond between your messages.

Thanks, man. I don't do the green stuff or drink, but I appreciate the encouragement. Might ask my doc about one of the popular pills next time I'm there.

Was tempted to set up with Rebecca after seeing her on the site, glad you had a great time. Now I'm extra tempted, and I think the site says she'll be in Westbury for a few days. Milly was in Westbury last week, so it might be a few weeks til she's back.
How was her English? There was a bit of a communication gap for me last time with Tiane.
English is okay. She can understand most of what I was saying. We would use Google translate from time to time.

Was she into DFK?
She'll do it but she doesn't do it for long. She does it more as a tease.

I’ve reached out to then a few days ago and they told me they will respond when they get to it. I received a text message stating the requirements last night around 11 pm and then we exchanged several texts with me sending in my drivers license for identification and my business corporation contract stating that I am the president of the business for I don’t have any business cards with my name on it. The documents had also stated my name and address matching the info on my NYS ID and they still had asked me to provide two references of providers, that would vouch for me. I found it ridiculous, because which other provider would hand out your personal info???

I had said “Honestly, you can just google my business”

he/she replied by saying “ I’m about to block you friend, I had already looked through your info/business and says it’s either not valid or not enough. you need two references from providers who can vouch for you.

Jesus Christ, it’s a food establishment with my name and corporate documents approved by the state with a seal on it. I just got upset and extremely embarrassed after sending in my personal info and still being suspected. I ended up just saying “Alright, thanks.” And then please delete my info.

I’ve reached out to then a few days ago and they told me they will respond when they get to it. I received a text message stating the requirements last night around 11 pm and then we exchanged several texts with me sending in my drivers license for identification and my business corporation contract stating that I am the president of the business for I don’t have any business cards with my name on it. The documents had also stated my name and address matching the info on my NYS ID and they still had asked me to provide two references of providers, that would vouch for me. I found it ridiculous, because which other provider would hand out your personal info???

he/she replied by saying “ I’m about to block you friend, I had already looked through your info/business and says it’s either not valid or not enough. you need two references from providers who can vouch for you.

Jesus Christ, it’s a food establishment with my name and corporate documents approved by the state with a seal on it. I just got upset and extremely embarrassed after sending in my personal info and still being suspected. I ended up just saying “Alright, thanks.” And then please delete my info.
Plenty of better places that don’t make you bend over. Be paranoid always

Move on
Sending personal information out is a NO NO

If you don’t realize why, there is plenty of information here which supports this

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Tiane

Abstract: 400/hr. Hauppauge location. Tiane is very attractive. Her skills are great. Possibly the best I've seen from TB and fortunately among the best I've seen. I would definitely repeat.

I arrived at the hotel. Hauppauge location. Made the appointment via text, as usual. Sent a message and got the room number. I headed up and was greeted by an attractive Latina. For the sake of pictures, the last picture her gallery is her current look. I was welcomed with a lfk. I placed the donation and took a shower. I came out to find Tiane on the bed in a nice lingerie set.

We wasted no time coming together with a dfk; my hands explored her very toned body. While I was standing, she got to all fours and took in my cock for a nice bbbj. All the while, I explored her phenomenal ass. After some time I stood her up released her MM twins and pushed her on her back for some DATY/DATO. We flipped between that and her giving me a bbbj. Lots of dfk, and P2P play. I ended up turning her over to dine on her from the back and she was definitely enjoying it. As I was dining and fiv, she was bouncing her great ass backwards. Donned a cover and started to plow her in doggie. Moved to lazy doggie and finished cup 1 deep inside her. Did a small cleanup...and about 3 minutes she was back sucking my cock to have round number 2.

After the little guy came back alive, I ran through some more positions, miss, scissor, and a great rcg. Worked in some bbbj and finally came in her mouth/on her chest. Showered. Left satisfied. Got my full hour. Good times.
Short Tiane update:

Westbury location. Similar to first session but better. A+ Greek included.

I saw Candice recently. I was likely the first appointment that morning. Decent hotel.

(Stupid story: an older woman got into the elevator with me and didn't realize I had selected a different floor. She proceeded to get off at the floor I chose and then followed me toward where I needed to be. Then, when her room card wasn't working, she started pounding on the door until the nearby housekeeper was kind enough to tell her she had the wrong floor. For fucks sake. Had to pretend I was getting a phone call to appear distracted.)

I put my 400 down after she let me in. She is beautiful, looks better than her pictures, and I would believe she has natural tits. However, she was not into me at all, very unenthused. She let me play with her tits a bit, then gave me a mediocre BBJ for a while, then she covered me and got on for CG and I blew pretty quickly. I cleaned up and she put some clothes back on and sat there just kind of looking at me. I tried to make conversation, but her English is limited. Something was off with the vibe, I wasn't feeling it, so I just got dressed and left with time left on the clock.

Maybe she just wasn't into me, that's fine, but I dread to think it was for a different reason.

I saw Candice recently. I was likely the first appointment that morning. Decent hotel.

(Stupid story: an older woman got into the elevator with me and didn't realize I had selected a different floor. She proceeded to get off at the floor I chose and then followed me toward where I needed to be. Then, when her room card wasn't working, she started pounding on the door until the nearby housekeeper was kind enough to tell her she had the wrong floor. For fucks sake. Had to pretend I was getting a phone call to appear distracted.)

I put my 400 down after she let me in. She is beautiful, looks better than her pictures, and I would believe she has natural tits. However, she was not into me at all, very unenthused. She let me play with her tits a bit, then gave me a mediocre BBJ for a while, then she covered me and got on for CG and I blew pretty quickly. I cleaned up and she put some clothes back on and sat there just kind of looking at me. I tried to make conversation, but her English is limited. Something was off with the vibe, I wasn't feeling it, so I just got dressed and left with time left on the clock.

Maybe she just wasn't into me, that's fine, but I dread to think it was for a different reason.
From what I see is that they have raised their fee to $450. Bet they lose money with that price increase.

Yes, this was before the price bump. And I agree, I am not likely to repeat at 450. I like actually being able to have a conversation with the provider.
From what I can tell from their website, it seems like only specific girls are $450 while the others that don't have a cost listed under their profile are still going at the $400 previous rate. But I could also be wrong as I haven't visited this provider in a while...(few months)

Review of Kristen
location Westbury
$400

Have used TB in the past and the girls are usually stunning. Saw Kristin’s pics and made an appt for early afternoon. Saw a review regarding cbj but decided to take the plunge regardless given her level of attractiveness.

Get to location, get room #. She opens the door and holy sh*t absolutely stunning exactly like her pics. Kiss, light dfk, undress and her body is stunning, slender with fake MM’s. I jump in the shower before it gets to hot ask her to wait for me in heels. Come out and she is completely nude in heels. I lay her down and start to DATY. her kitty is completely shaved and actually looks untouched. She tastes amazing. I’m hard AF and then she grabs a magnum and starts a CBJ. It was OK. We then proceed to the main event. Go through all positions an eventually get to doggy. View is amazzzing and eventually ends up being too much and I finish.

We then proceeded to chat, mostly in Portuguese/Spanish. Genuinely nice girl.

Start round 2 with light kissing, CBJ, and more positions. She is really into it again. Then I blow in the bag.

Overall, decent experience as hottest girl I have ever played with but was not really into CBJ. Found out towards end of encounter that may have been able to upgrade to bbbj for +200.

hope this makes it through the editorial review committee here since moderater here never approves my posts for whatever reason. Harder the The NY Times

billyS

Reign of Terror
hope this makes it through the editorial review committee here since moderater here never approves my posts for whatever reason.
Thanks for contributing, it's appreciated.

The reason none of your other posts were approved was because you are a newbie and the only thing you tried to post were questions, not allowed by newbies until they contribute, and promises to review girls you saw but you never followed thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.