NY Asian Fitness Reviews & Discussion 929-992-8866 / 929-601-0222

Bynes 320 + 150 (470)

I am a long term fan of Bynes, starting when she is still at Natasha’s, and continued when she moved to NYAW all the way until COVID hit and she is absent from the scene. When she’s back this time, I am thrill and instantly booked visits and it has becoming a weekly thing for me. I have hence done many things I dreamed about Bynes when she is away, the only thing I didn’t expect, this time she offered me the back door option. With one point five extra, starting in the shower I have my junior going in and out her Greek trip. I think I have never been so excited before. Just being able to AF Bynes is like a long time dream come true. He body is toned like before, maybe even better. Improved boob and pretty face (well, my type) is already perfect for me.

It started out during TS when I was rubbing my dick against her lower body, teasing her as more nuru gel is been putting on top of us. I kept swiping the tips of my thing across her rear entrance just to rub against it, and it got “pretty hard” while doing it. Bynes grabbed my thing and put just the tips in for a very brief moment and took it out again asking me if I like it. I froze with surprises and joy, she silent told me for some tips I can put the whole thing in, hell yea do it. I think due to my extensive visits Bynes didn’t really ask for money upfront, and she told me I can give her afterward. And that and ever after changed Bynes’s position in my mind forever, she is now my Greek goddess. Even as of now when I am writing this I am hard already just savoring the moments in that shower room. And the fun didn’t stop there, covered and did her in the front after going back to the room, and then followed by a third shot in the back again. After the third one, the donation was made on lazy doggy so I am just totally on top of her, panting hard, and I didn’t take it out. I am literally passing out from extensive euphoria and I just leave my thing inside her until it grow soft and her muscle contraction automatically ejects it ( I believe it must feel like dumping a poop). Very clean and zero smells from 2 entries, and now I can’t get this thing off my head forever….
She was charging $100 extra for Greek when I last saw her a few weeks ago. Is the $150 your initiative (ie + $50 tip) or is that what she asked for after?

Made appointment to see Daisy based off some positive reviews. Arrived early and was not a problem. She's definitely cute and a nice tight body. I was undressing as she came in and hugged me from behind grabbing my crotch happily. Turned around for a nice kiss and she immediately reached inside the robe and starting playing with me. Got down on her knees and started a nice bbbj preview. Took care of the donation of 320 and off to the table shower.

Pretty standard service, thorough cleaning paying attention to my rim. Full body nuru ending in with some rim play. Flipped and she cleaned my front, lubed up and started sliding me over her pussy. Felt great. More bbbj and then back to the room.

Dried me off and got to her knees again and pumped her welcoming mouth. Laid on the bed for 69. After a minute she sat on my face and grinded me, cumming with my tongue on her clit. Definitely a turn on. She said she wanted to fuck me so on went the cover and she slid me in nice and slow. Can confirm she's very tight. Few minutes of riding and serious grinding she said she came again. Did feel a rush of warmth so maybe she really did. Switched to mish where she urged me to fuck her harder. After a while though I was getting tired, old age getting to me. She seemed to notice too so she said she wanted to suck me off. Some more bbbj and then laid next to me stroking me off. Told me to cim which sent me over. Unloaded into her warm mouth. Was totally spent after that. Hot towel wipe and some light massaging ended the session. She's a sweet girl who definitely aims to please. Would repeat.

Give her 8's all around.
320 + 40 tip

My first time a NYAF. No verification needed, but the MMS who i was talking to kept giving me the wrong address, i'm assuming that she was watching me from a window to make sure? Finally found the exact building, and she buzzed me. She asked me how i found out about the place, told her from UG. "Oh that's good" Lead me to the room at the end on the right, room with a mirror along the wall the size of the "bed", I dunno didn't feel like a bed but who cares. Originally, made an 1hr appt with Ada since i've recently read some good reviews. And MMS did the apparently common up sell with a discounted doubles session. She got me, and i ended with Ada and Jenny.

Ada walked in, with immediate hot and heavy DFK, and helped me undress. Definitely her in the pics on the website. Found her VERY cute, she reminds me a much cuter version of Michelle Yeoh. I would agree with others, that she probably is late 20s or early 30s, she wasn't wearing any makeup. IMO - Face 8.5, Body - 9 (i love spinners, chest i would say small B's with nice protruding nipples. Loved sucking on those things) She asked for the donation 600 for both of them. She left for a second, and came within a minute, and started another hot heavy DFK on the edge of the bed with her grinding her P on my thigh. Worked her way slowly down for a VERY good BBBJ. She liked to vocal out lots of moans, great technique while changing pace, I was very much enjoying her down there. She took direction well, then she started rubbing my nipples while sucking. Had to stop since i was about to bust. Told her i had lay down, then Jenny walks in. I would say slightly older, I would guess mid 30's with a thick body but not fat at all. Nice ass. IMO - Face 7 Body 7.5 (i prefer small spinners, her chest was quite nice. Full C's? and felt real. I dunno they were pretty perky.) I would say that's Jenny in the pic where she standing, dunno about the one where she's sitting on the ground. She immediately joins and switches with Ada for a BBBJ while Ada came up to suck on my nipples and interchange it with DFK. Jenny's technique was great too. Started off a little slow, and then really went for it for a good 5 minutes non stop. Shortly after, i donated into Jenny's mouth.

They offered a TS, which i happily obliged. On the way, dunno who it was, but she was naked and cute, and was grabbing some water. Didn't get a name though. One of the better table showers i've been on. 3 way blue toast, then one of the best nuru's i've ever had. I've had a doubles nuru before, but one chick didn't have a clue what to do. These chicks doubled me well to my surprise. Ada started to clean the crack, and told her no RIMing for me which surprised her. Just not my thing. Ada gave a nice massage from the waist down while i was laying face down. Jenny climbed on my back and used her ass to massage me, and i couldn't believe how good it felt. Sometimes it was a bit too much due to the weight, but I enjoy pretty strong massages. Ada started to kiss and suck everything from the waist to the feet. My first time, i had someone kissing me feet and toes. She also playfully bit my ankles, it was interesting. Dunno how i feel about it though. They both did this suction cup type of sucking all over my body while interchanging with licks and kisses.

On the to the flip with lots of focus on my member. Ada applied the nuru gel and gave me a nice HJ with good technique, while Jenny climbed on my chest and started playing herself, and rubbing her ass on me. Then came off and started to kiss and lick all over my chest. Jenny eventually started another BBBJ. She was really trying for the 2nd donation, but i usually have a hard time to complete with BBBJ especially after 1st donation. Ada noticed that, and asked to go back to the room. Quick little dry, and back into motion. Jenny's turn for BBBJ, and initially Ada BLS and briefly had both of them sucking on me. Ada eventually went up for some licking the nips and giving DFK. I asked her to sit on my face, and was a great view. Great eye contact and reaction to me DATY while squeezing her titties, and caressing her nips. All while she was leaning back and caressing my nipples. Heaven. Knew i wouldn't be able to bust eventhough i was loving it, told them i had to fuck one of them. Ada went for the condom, while Jenny never let up the whole time. Ada wanted to put the cover on, and Jenny ignored her and kept going. Loved it. Cover finally on, and Ada climbed on top for osme CG while Jenny sucked on the nips. Eventually went down and started to BLS and play with the balls while Ada rode me. Ada started to caress the nipples while riding me, and I donated again.

Jenny went out to get a hot towel, while Ada and I chatted. Her english is pretty good, had some good conversation. Jenny cleaned me up, and Ada was like "clean my dirty pussy!" while lifting her leg up, i chuckled. Ada has a very cute and friendly personality. I like. Found out Ada likes to fuck, while Jenny likes to suck. Both cuddled with me for 10 minutes. Mainly talked to Ada, Jenny would add a little but her english isn't the greatest. Both caressing the chest and my tired member. Ada made me kiss them both one right after the other. Thought it was very cute. Went over time a little, Ada helped me dress. Nice kiss and hug goodbye. Tipped them both $50. On the way out, Gaby was chilling outside in the hallway, pretty thick, seemed nice but not my type. The other MMS came up to me, and was like "you come back soon ok!" while she grabbed my member. Great first time experience at NYAF.

Ada is a definitely repeat.
Jenny, i would probably repeat after i go through the menu.

Sorry for the long post. Let me know if I left anything out.

Second time at NYAF and missed out on groping my MMS (Sophia?) again. Gotta try another time of day for Sally maybe? Feel like I'm on the team but not fully initiated.

Called ahead and scheduled with Jennifer based on some great reviews here. Thanks, fellas!

Great first impression. Super hot body. 5'5", lean, natural C's. I've read some reviews about "butter face" and I disagree but I could see how others could feel that way. Teeth are a stained and I noticed her trying to hide them with her lips. For me, though, I really dig her face.

Her English is OK but there's some gaps that make steady chatting difficult, which I like. As the session went on, communication got better.

We were all over each other from the start and were both naked in a flash. BBJ preview in the room. Noticed quickly that her kitty was trimmed short which is my favorite. Went right down for DATY which was delicious. Paid the fee $$$.2. When she came back, some more BBJ and off to the shower.

Solid TS. I like some conversation but Jennifer was pretty quiet. No complaints on technique, though. Some playful biting of my feet was hot. The RIM was tops, though. Jennifer's tongue is so long and she can make it really pointy to go all the way in. She said that she wanted to fuck my ass which drove me nuts.

Quick dry off and led me back to the room by my hardon. She dropped right down for DT and throat fucking. I wanted to F and covered up in a hurry. Jennifer laid on the bed and hung her lower half off the bed. Awesome. The extra hip movement, dirty talk, and seeing those natural C's brought my donation in a hurry.

Usually a one pop guy so I accepted the massage when she offered. It felt really good but I couldn't stop thinking about the offer to fuck my ass. Jennifer flipped me over and started BBJ to try for #2. After a bit, I asked to see what she meant. She lubed up a condom and did FIA on me while she blew me. Couldn't figure out if I loved it or not. (Still can't, but I can't stop thinking about it.)

Either way, a second pop wasn't in the cards so I had her stop for some DFK to wind down. Jennifer previewed some positions for me P2P for "next time". The lotus position alone will have me hurrying back. Was happy and tipped on the way out.

Replaying it over, regretting the massage and PM rather than jumping back in the game for more F-ing in round 2. Jennifer is too hot and I'm in a hurry to come back to see her.

Definitely recommend!

Ada and Eva - double, 640

Skipped a meeting with lame reasons (like eating something funny), and scooted from my office to NYAF for a quick double fun before duty calls, outright asked Sally to fill me with 2 girls. I was given Ada and Eva and they are all girls I have visited before, so nothing weird there. The tableshower is legit, got lots of the perks for doing double on a table shower, the four hand and 2 oral tools are great on all aspects. I think it does comes with diminishing return though, I have tried 3 girls and it doesn’t add too much to double, I guess there is a threshold on how much stimulation one can perceive in detail quality, over 2 it just like a harlem rocco orgy movie where the king lies there with 15 girls licking his body part.

The best thing about doing double, is to make the girls do a sideway 69, and you just run around and find the insertion point. This must be done on the room with the queen size bed else you are gimping yourself. When I got hard and try to put my thing in, it will first join the swirling of one girls tongue and the Vig lip, all dripping KY and sliding the tips in and out the kitten and the other girls mouth, and when pushed in the licking turns to the shaft and eventuall the sack, and you can pull it out anytime for more oral tip service. This is extremely fun on the Eva side, because for people who visited Eva you know what I mean. Ada’s licking when I am coming out of Eva’s kitten is great, and the same lick goes on when I am pulling out from Eva’s backdoor is even more mind blowing, like real life ass-to-mouth event. Too bad I was a bit sensitive that day and I donated fairly quickly and I gave 2 pops and exhausted myself under 1 hour mark. The spell of playing double is indeed still on me, and I don’t think I can get away from it at the moment.

Recently started the hobby and went to NYAF for the first time, had a great time. Was asked by both the girls I saw and MMS to post a review so here we are. First time posting, but I’ll try to stay as objective as possible, hope this helps.

Zoey
240hh+20

Went on a weekday afternoon, easy to set up. Initially scheduled for early afternoon, but due to unrelated reasons, was going to be late for about 30 minutes. Contacted MMS, notified her that I would be late, and she was ok with it. When I got there, I was led to a room with twin bed, and mirror on the side wall. Based on reading previous reviews, I had a list of girls I would be open to seeing. I told MMS the list of girls and MMS said Zoey was available but only for 30 minutes. Since I was late for 30 minutes, I was ok with that and off we go.

After I changed, Zoey came in, petite thin girl with ~C cups manmade boobs, just my body type. Started DFK and preview bbbj. She is an expert with her tongue and I haven’t had a bj like this in awhile. She then asked to confirm that it’s for hh then jokingly said hh is too short, and not to be late next time so that I can have full hr. After donation given, she came back to the room with more dfk. I’m a boobs guy and I immediately began moving my hands there. Can definitely feel the creases on her fake boobs which felt weird but nevertheless, it was decent enough size so I enjoyed it.

After more making out, she put on the wrapper. Did it in mish with her lower half off the bed, cg, then doggy. While going at it, I tried to finger and rub her, but she asked me not to use my hand. I also thought about CIM because her bj earlier felt so good, but decided to just finish in doggy. Time did went by pretty fast for hh. Afterwards we cuddled for a bit, and she brought up the hh topic again, and asked me to come back for an hr next time.

All in all, the boob thing was weird but I had a good time. I think my hh with her was enough for me, and if I was to repeat with her, I would probably do hh again. Still pretty fresh to this hobby so I’ll probably try others out there before I would repeat anyone.

On my way out, MMS introduced me to Abby who is also on my list. I was instantly attracted which brings me to my next review post as this one is getting long.

Abby
320hr+20

Came back a few days later and made an appointment for Abby. Made sure I wasn’t late this time. MMS led me to a bigger room this time, down the hall, with a queens bed and a tv (off). After I changed, she came in and before I had a good chance to look at her, she immediately started DFK. My hands instinctively moved to her boobs and they felt nice. She was dfking me pretty hard and I had to pry myself off a bit because I really wanted to just ogle at her.

She’s slightly taller than Zoey but also petite, thin, with ~C sized manmade boobs, got this ABG look about her which again is totally my type. Her boobs sags a little but I still liked how they looked and feel (maybe I’m just a critic since I’m a boobs guy searching for the perfect round pair).

Afterwards she did give me a preview bbbj which was ok. We then took care of the donation and went off to the TS. She did a bit of nuru and I really liked how her boobs felt on my back. She was cleaning my ahole and when I think she was about to rim, I stopped her because I didn’t think it’s something I would enjoy. She went on with the nuru, flipped me over, then gave me a bbbj which again was ok. I told her to come up on the table and we started 69 which was hot and went on for a good 10-15 mins. At one point, I think I had my tongue and a finger in each hole.

We then went back to the room for more dfk and making out. Based on her previous reviews, I thought she would be more aggressive, wanting to fuck, but she was more submissive in my session. I then took it upon myself to kiss and fondle her where I wanted and DATY. She got super wet then I got up for her to bbbj. Then I asked for a wrapper and she was still wet when I was about to put it in. I don’t think she ever put on lube the whole time which made me even more horny to know that she was enjoying herself.

We went at it for awhile changing multiple positions and using the mirror to see her. Started mish, then cg. While in cg, she didn’t pump as much as I thought she would. Instead, she slowly grinded most of the time or laid down flat on top of me to kiss me. Not sure if she was tired or something else but it felt a bit different from her previous reviews that described her as a nympho. Regardless, it was a sight seeing her moan and how her tits bounced. Finished with doggy, mish, then standing mish.

At the end we cuddled for a bit, chatted. We probably went overtime as the MMS came twice to the door. I also knew that she had another appointment after me because I initially tried to book that appointment time. Don’t think it mattered to abby though, because after MMS came for the 2nd time, abby still asked me if I wanted to take a shower together. Not sure what MMS would have said to that lol. A good experience overall.

ABBY // BYNES // ROXY

Abby - My first time at NYAF. MMS asked how I heard of them and confirmed how old I am since I looked young (I'm mid 30s but I'm asian so that's probably why lol). Flashed her my license briefly so she could confirm my age. Place has red lighting all over the place. MMS took me to my room and waited about 10 minutes and when Abby came in full of energy and just attacked with DFK. I was a bit surprised but she was so passionate about it that I went along. Went down for BBBJ shortly after. She asked for donation, handed it to her, she left room and said she'll be back, and came back 5 mins after. More DFK and then eventually the TS. Abby in my opinion has just the perfect weight for a nuru massage --not too light, but not too heavy either. Her massages were so good. She also kept humming and it felt kinda soothing idk why. She gave me rim and more bbbj in the shower until we decided it was time to go back. In the room, more DFK, BBBJ,CG, Mish, and DG in that order. I was trying not to pop in the bag and asked her for CIM and she happily obliged. She continued to suck even after I came and felt really eye rolling good. She was so nice and asked me to come back and see her again which I plan to do. I gave her $40 tip (320 for the hour + 40 tip)

Bynes - Was looking to see Abby or Ada but I was a few minutes late so MMS said Bynes is available so I said yes to her instead. Bynes came in and gave me a really BBBJ before I handed my donation and thought this is going to be a blast. We headed to TS and she massaged and thought it was ok. When we came back, I asked for BBBJ and was heavenlike. Her oral skills are definitely one of the best. She asked me if I wanted greek and said I don't have extra cash and she said she'll take zelle. I zelled her $ extra and confirmed it was sent. First time greek and for some reason I just wasn't that in to it. The first few minutes it felt good but as I kept going, I prefer her BBBJ more but she wouldn't offer it anymore and she kept looking at the clock. I know I had at least 20 minutes left as I came in at 15 minutes past 10 but she made it seems like I needed to be out by 11PM on the dot. It put me off so I just asked for a HJ to quickly finish me. Idk something about her didn't feel interested. Not sure if it was just because it was too late in the night or I did somethin wrong but definitely won't repeat with her. Unless you like greek, she'll openly offer it to you but it just wasn't for me. (320 for the hour + 100 greek)

Roxy - I was curious about this spanish girl as she was available for the time I wanted her. She is definitely cute and has a nice body. We had a really nice convo. She's more straightforward and wants to please me as best as she can. We did a quick TS which I preferred. She gave me a decent BBBJ but CG and RCG is where her skills are at. She knows how to move her body and had very good eye contact. Her moans were also very sexy. Some LFK and then DS is where I couldn't hold it anymore. This latina's butt was so soft and just had the right amount of bounce that I burst in the bag. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, and I looked at the time and realized I still had plenty of time. She offered massaged and I said yes. Massage was great. She asked if I'm ready for round two and I wasn't sure since I'm usually a 1 round guy but she made the 2nd round so hot. She went for DFK this time around, licked my ears, told me to sit by the edge of the table where she then proceeds to do a dance. I wanted to fuck her there and then so she put the cover with her mouth and then RCG standing. She bent forward, moved her hips in circles, leaned towards me and grabbed my arms to her breasts. This 2nd round just went crazy for me and I was just surprised. She stepped it up this time around. We did Mish, DG, and then BBBJ to finish me off. No CIM but I didn't mind since her performance was more that I could ask for and she really went above and beyond for the 2nd pop. Gave her $40 tip (350 + 40) and I think it was worth it. Left the building really happy and all smiles.

ABBY // BYNES // ROXY

Roxy - I was curious about this spanish girl as she was available for the time I wanted her. She is definitely cute and has a nice body. We had a really nice convo. She's more straightforward and wants to please me as best as she can. We did a quick TS which I preferred. She gave me a decent BBBJ but CG and RCG is where her skills are at. She knows how to move her body and had very good eye contact. Her moans were also very sexy. Some LFK and then DS is where I couldn't hold it anymore. This latina's butt was so soft and just had the right amount of bounce that I burst in the bag. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, and I looked at the time and realized I still had plenty of time. She offered massaged and I said yes. Massage was great. She asked if I'm ready for round two and I wasn't sure since I'm usually a 1 round guy but she made the 2nd round so hot. She went for DFK this time around, licked my ears, told me to sit by the edge of the table where she then proceeds to do a dance. I wanted to fuck her there and then so she put the cover with her mouth and then RCG standing. She bent forward, moved her hips in circles, leaned towards me and grabbed my arms to her breasts. This 2nd round just went crazy for me and I was just surprised. She stepped it up this time around. We did Mish, DG, and then BBBJ to finish me off. No CIM but I didn't mind since her performance was more that I could ask for and she really went above and beyond for the 2nd pop. Gave her $40 tip (350 + 40) and I think it was worth it. Left the building really happy and all smiles.
Would you say she has a spinner type body? Couldn't really tell from the photos and I love me a spinner latina

Angela & Roxy: 1 hour $320 + $50 tip x 2 = $740

Decided to take a leap of faith and book an hour with the new girl Angela. Pics looked very intriguing so what the hell. Text exchange to book (with the standard “2 girls?” which answers “maybe, let’s see”.

Get to the spa and MMS is insistent “2 girls right?”. I’m more in a single girl mood so decline. Get to the room, wait a minute, and Angela walks in. Hot little number! Very cute face, banging body! Nice welcome DFK. She immediate starts with a into BBBJ, and great technique. And then instead of the “Shower?” question I hear “2 girls?”! They are relentless. By that point the little head is doing the thinking so i say “sure”!

Angela takes the payment, and comes back with Roxy who is a very cute Latina with nice curves (wheee they should be). A bit more inked than I like but great attitude and friendliness. Off to the shower.

I decline then table shower, and they proceed to clean the nether region and then alternate BBBJ. That Roxy has got great rhythm. Angela moves behind me and rims me while Roxy keeps sucking. Ok they are going to make me blow in the first 15 minutes (and I’m 1 shot guy) so I tell them we need to go back to the room!

In the room, the next 25 minutes are a series of covered CG, RCG, Doggy, face sitting, and BB double bj (one on dick and one on ball duty). Roxy says she’s into girls but Angela isn’t. Too bad. But overall the girls are really energetic. Things are so good that I end up blowing my load in the bag while in doggy, even though my preference is normally CIM.

Now the girls try to get me to #2 in the last 15 minutes even though I know it’s not going to happen! 5 minutes of rest ain’t going to cut it for me. I have to say I’m impressed though with their dedication.

I did learn that Roxy doesn’t do CIM but Angela is keen on it. Good note for the future. I plan to try Angela again 1:1. Sorry Roxy but no CIM is a deal-breaker for me!

Finally, short description of Angela since she’s new: provable mid-20s, very little English (so Google translate is critical), but bubbly, friendly, and eager to please. Probably the BEST tits ever. I thought at first they were fake but they are real Cs on a little body (my evaluation based on feel and seeing them flatten when she lies back). Really incredible tits. And a cute little ass too, which is generally rare for a petite Asian woman. One thing that might turn some of you off (but i actually liked the novelty of it) is she’s not shaved. Trimmed yes, so not a jungle, but also not a little dainty landing strip. But she smelled and tasted great so no issue there. For some, I know that unshaved is a dealbreaker so I mention it.

Angela NYAF
Tried this place out after reading previous reviews . easy set up and close to a train station ,the manager recommended Angela who’s new and very attractive . Long black hair cute face , perky breast’s C or D and nice small butt I could palm each with one hand . Lfk and bbj as soon as she greets me in the room. I gave her the donation then more bbj 69 when waiting for the shower to open. Ts is nice thorough wash and body slide but I just wanted to get back in the room so I could get my hands on her again . Back to the room for more bbj and 69 then put on cover for CG Doggy and mish . Pop in the bag while she was orgasming . Another quick shower then she makes sure she helps me put my clothes back on and DFK in my way out definitely would repeat
Donation 320 40tip

Fiona (320)

If you monger around Manhattan for a bit, you will probably understand what I am saying. Visiting the same girl at different joint is common, because they do move around for reasons that we don’t know. Some under same name some under different name but doesn’t matter. What I do find is doing the same girl in different environment/spa, even the layout is basically the same and the smell of laundry is the same (for some reason most spa have that smell, which I really like though), it gives me an illusion of a real GFE date, probably because it felt more intimate if you can do the same girl at different locations. Reminded me of my younger days when having sex with my girlfriend in the back of our classroom after everyone left, and in the storage room next to my house. So yea we all know it is still paid-sex but it just somewhat makes it feels less like it.

Granted I totally don’t mind paid sex since that is what I am here for, but that little bit of addition makes the experience just that bit more exciting. Visited Fiona at this new join NYAF, same owner as NYAW pretty obviously, or at least same MMS, the décor is almost identical with a little twist, more painting and smaller mirror (still enough to view the on-going sex though). Highly recommend taking off all your cloth before Fiona walks in, Fiona started with a nice welcome kiss, a kiss that normally extend to all your body part if she has access. This is feeling extremely good, and I could get used to it. Now I sometimes feel I am missing something if the provider does not lick my sweaty balls before shower. I think it is because after shower/cleaning, the ball sack has been touched and rubbed already, the first touch upon entry is usually more sensitive, and pretty girls’ tongue is the best instrument for that. I still drag her to shower after this fun, because I still like to have sex while smells good. Since I got an hour, I had her do me a full TS and dedicated 20 min on that, if you tell her to watch time, she will do it. Nice rubbing and some Fiona special DT during the TS, and back for the real event.

Bluntly speaking I don’t really care about the “real” event that much when it comes to visiting Fiona, I like the foreplay and all the teasing way better then the actual FS, probably because I have been doing this for quite a while. Don’t get me wrong, that is still why I am here for, and I am totally gonna do it twice and pop twice like I wanted, just that is not what makes the visit outstanding from the rest. Fiona’s is a sweet girl and from the first tease to licking your bar clean after the shots is what kept me keep coming back for more. For this specific visit I only did one pop thanks to a basketball game 2 days ago, I still felt the sore and it diminished my recovery rate from donation, but overall still very fun date to have.

pokler

Power Bottom
Fiona (320)

If you monger around Manhattan for a bit, you will probably understand what I am saying. Visiting the same girl at different joint is common, because they do move around for reasons that we don’t know. Some under same name some under different name but doesn’t matter. What I do find is doing the same girl in different environment/spa, even the layout is basically the same and the smell of laundry is the same (for some reason most spa have that smell, which I really like though), it gives me an illusion of a real GFE date, probably because it felt more intimate if you can do the same girl at different locations. Reminded me of my younger days when having sex with my girlfriend in the back of our classroom after everyone left, and in the storage room next to my house. So yea we all know it is still paid-sex but it just somewhat makes it feels less like it.

Granted I totally don’t mind paid sex since that is what I am here for, but that little bit of addition makes the experience just that bit more exciting. Visited Fiona at this new join NYAF, same owner as NYAW pretty obviously, or at least same MMS, the décor is almost identical with a little twist, more painting and smaller mirror (still enough to view the on-going sex though). Highly recommend taking off all your cloth before Fiona walks in, Fiona started with a nice welcome kiss, a kiss that normally extend to all your body part if she has access. This is feeling extremely good, and I could get used to it. Now I sometimes feel I am missing something if the provider does not lick my sweaty balls before shower. I think it is because after shower/cleaning, the ball sack has been touched and rubbed already, the first touch upon entry is usually more sensitive, and pretty girls’ tongue is the best instrument for that. I still drag her to shower after this fun, because I still like to have sex while smells good. Since I got an hour, I had her do me a full TS and dedicated 20 min on that, if you tell her to watch time, she will do it. Nice rubbing and some Fiona special DT during the TS, and back for the real event.

Bluntly speaking I don’t really care about the “real” event that much when it comes to visiting Fiona, I like the foreplay and all the teasing way better then the actual FS, probably because I have been doing this for quite a while. Don’t get me wrong, that is still why I am here for, and I am totally gonna do it twice and pop twice like I wanted, just that is not what makes the visit outstanding from the rest. Fiona’s is a sweet girl and from the first tease to licking your bar clean after the shots is what kept me keep coming back for more. For this specific visit I only did one pop thanks to a basketball game 2 days ago, I still felt the sore and it diminished my recovery rate from donation, but overall still very fun date to have.
Did she lick your sweaty balls? What else did she lick? I need all the details !

Ollie. Donation $320. Texted mms to see who’s available. Ollie was back and always wanted to try her based on past reviews. Made an appointment, got there minutes later and was led to room and undressed. Didn’t have to wait long when Ollie walks in and starts making out with me. She’s tall for amp girl (5’7”?) so no leaning over to kiss her. Soft lips and nice long tongue which she uses well for dfk. Long hair, gnd look, soft C cup tits. Not new to this but not old either, my guess is she’s early/mid 30s.

Next she’s on her knees licking my balls and shaft of my cock then starts very nice bbbj preview. I pay donation and we go shower. I asked for standing shower so we can get back to room. Lots of dfk and groping —grope with soap.

Back in room I go down on her, she cums easily. I eat out her ass — she seems to like. She lets me finger her ass. Other reviews say Greek is on her menu but I’m not interested so I decline.

She returns favor and gives long thorough rim job and blow job. She uses her long tongue to lick my balls, cock, asshole and everywhere in between. I ask for cover and have her start on top. She rides me for a while then starts grinding until she cums. I get on top and fuck her hard and we both cum. Rest up with nice message, bbbj to get me hard then round two.

Very nice time with Ollie. I recommend and will repeat.

Turn off yes .. on these doubles it's rare the girls play with each other but it's ok as I'd rather the short time be focused on me.
True, but when you find one it’s game on. When Roxy said she was into girls but the other girls at NYAF weren’t, I asked her “Have you worked with Sara?” She laughed and smiled at that since she knew she stood corrected!