NY Asian Fitness Reviews & Discussion 929-992-8866 / 929-601-0222

True, but when you find one it’s game on. When Roxy said she was into girls but the other girls at NYAF weren’t, I asked her “Have you worked with Sara?” She laughed and smiled at that since she knew she stood corrected!
I was with Fiona on Saturday (review coming) and were discussing that very same subject. They are pushing doubles all the time because of the amount of girls there (around 20 at last count) trying to keep them busy. If I did doubles at my age, I'll be brought out on a gurney.

I was in the mood for a curvier AMP and was drawn to Leica based on her photos and the reviews about her great service. She's everything I was looking for and more.

If you like spinners, Leica's not your girl. If you like curvy/thic girls you'll be interested. Pictures on the website resemble her but maybe a few years ago. Wide hips. Juicy booty. A little belly. Beautiful B's, maybe C's, possibly MM. I didn't see any scars but they were firmer than I expected. What previous reviews didn't mention was how her nipples are dark like chocolate which is something that drives me crazy. They're big and long which I also love.

Leica met me in the room and it was not the usual NYAF greeting. Friendly intro and kiss sort of like a date. Took care of the donation (320) and off to the TS. Leica has pretty good English and was a chatter. We talked a lot for the early part of the TS. Super friendly and immediately likable. As we chatted more, the touch got hotter. Nice change of pace to have things build up. (Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a greeting with an intro BBJ.) On the table, lots of rimming. After the flip, plenty of BBJ and applied the right level of pressure on body slide that had me close to the edge. Finished me off with BBJCIM on the table.

Back to the room and little massage while I recharged. Flipped myself over and Leica restarted the action working my nipples and some BBJ. I did DATY for a while until Leica laid me back and put on the condom. Started in CG but I really wanted doggy. She did, too. Amazing! The wide hips. The juicy booty. Seeing the chocolate nips dangling in the mirror. I hadn't had much luck getting the second pop in the past but this was a slam dunk for me to finish in doggy with her!

Spent the remaining time chatting which was nice. Easy conversation and I was interested to learn more about her.

For me, and guys that like thic girls, the recommendation is yes. I'd hesitate to recommend to the fellas that prefer spinners but they'd be missing out.

I was in the mood for a curvier AMP and was drawn to Leica based on her photos and the reviews about her great service. She's everything I was looking for and more.

If you like spinners, Leica's not your girl. If you like curvy/thic girls you'll be interested. Pictures on the website resemble her but maybe a few years ago. Wide hips. Juicy booty. A little belly. Beautiful B's, maybe C's, possibly MM. I didn't see any scars but they were firmer than I expected. What previous reviews didn't mention was how her nipples are dark like chocolate which is something that drives me crazy. They're big and long which I also love.

Leica met me in the room and it was not the usual NYAF greeting. Friendly intro and kiss sort of like a date. Took care of the donation (320) and off to the TS. Leica has pretty good English and was a chatter. We talked a lot for the early part of the TS. Super friendly and immediately likable. As we chatted more, the touch got hotter. Nice change of pace to have things build up. (Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a greeting with an intro BBJ.) On the table, lots of rimming. After the flip, plenty of BBJ and applied the right level of pressure on body slide that had me close to the edge. Finished me off with BBJCIM on the table.

Back to the room and little massage while I recharged. Flipped myself over and Leica restarted the action working my nipples and some BBJ. I did DATY for a while until Leica laid me back and put on the condom. Started in CG but I really wanted doggy. She did, too. Amazing! The wide hips. The juicy booty. Seeing the chocolate nips dangling in the mirror. I hadn't had much luck getting the second pop in the past but this was a slam dunk for me to finish in doggy with her!

Spent the remaining time chatting which was nice. Easy conversation and I was interested to learn more about her.

For me, and guys that like thic girls, the recommendation is yes. I'd hesitate to recommend to the fellas that prefer spinners but they'd be missing out.
I saw her going to one of the rooms when I was coming out of the shower with Fiona on Saturday. You're right, she was pretty hot looking in the one-piece lingerie she was wearing!

That's her expected tip for what we did. Keep in mind she let me into her backdoor in the table shower first.
This may or may not apply but Sally charges an additional $50 for what she calls s/m service. This means the larger room and/or service involving toys, rope or generally kinkier activities like water sports. While I've had naturally kinky sessions involving role play that required none of the foregoing without paying extra at both locations, I don't try to save the $50. I view it as keeping my options open. Figure it's buying me good will and a happier provider.

Leica likes to chat and can be very funny. Ran over by 30 mins chatting. Tried to point that out when I heard noises but it turned out they weren't the "time's up" signal. When we emerged, Bella was in street clothes and assaulted me laughing. It's the little things in life...

pokler

Power Bottom
This may or may not apply but Sally charges an additional $50 for what she calls s/m service. This means the larger room and/or service involving toys, rope or generally kinkier activities like water sports. While I've had naturally kinky sessions involving role play that required none of the foregoing without paying extra at both locations, I don't try to save the $50. I view it as keeping my options open. Figure it's buying me good will and a happier provider.
I been known to bring my own vibrating butt plug so the girl can cork me in the ass as she blows me.

I been known to bring my own vibrating butt plug so the girl can cork me in the ass as she blows me.
Have thought about that. At least you know where it's been, not that any of us is squeamish about these things. I'll save the toys for home visits which aren't out of the question.

Been on a weekly monger visit, try to find another ATF. Originally, I made an appointment for Angela which confirmed with the MMS. I get there, and the same MMS that let me in last time, said Angela is booked. Someone booked her for 2 hours. She told me Zoey was available, I haven't read much reviews on her, but MMS assured me she's good and try to persuade me she told me she does BBFS. I asked if i could see her first. Zoey eventually comes in, and if i found her pretty cute. Pretty sure it was a bait & switch but, I was ok with it since I enjoyed my session with Zoey.

Zoey is a cute little spinner who is a little taller than description. I would say about 5'3"-5'4", speaks pretty decent english even though she kept saying her english isn't that good. But I was able to have a conversation with her, which is bonus points for me. She helped me undress and did a little preview LFK. I was smoked a blunt right before the session, and she smelled it and she was a little deterred from it. She asked if i wanted to shower. I always shower before a session, but to make the girls at ease, I agree for whichever shower they want. Went with a TS. She almost walked out of the room with no towel for me and her. She giggled about it. I thought she had a very bubbly and cute personality, which I like.

On the way to the TS, saw another half naked chick. Don't know who it was, it could have been Angela? But she seemed a little wider than the pics lead on? Not fat, nice titties, but the face on the website matched, i think. It was a quick pass by. She gave me a little smile and gave a little smack on my butt. Zoey gave a decent TS. Blue toast. Nuru. She was a little stubby down there, but didn't bother me. Flip. P2P. HJ, BBBJ (decent technique). Declined the RJ, not my thing. She was trying to get me to donate, but I usually have a hard time to donate with BBBJ. She realized that, and asked to go back to the room. Clean up and dry, then back to the room.

Started with some LFK to DFK. DFK was ok, she just rams her tongue down your throat. I prefer it to be more passionate, but it was good. Cat bath, and then back to BBBJ. I was at attention, and asked for the FS. I asked her for no condom, and she was like What? Realized she prefers with condom, and I was like ok, whatever you're comfortable with. Started with CG, ACG, RCG, then DG. Was a good view. She can take a pounding. She kept good eye contact throughout the whole session, even with the mirror in DG. I started to get tired and sweat. My body has to adjust to the humidity still. Asked for BBBJ/HJ CIM while licking my nipples to donation. Then hot towel clean up.

Cuddled, and talked about random stuff. Then she brought up the no condom thing. I told her MMS, told me you do that. And she kinda irritated with that. Assuming the MMS will say anything to get you to stay. Within 5-10 minutes, she asked for round 2. It's usually hit or miss for me, but I will always try. LFK/DFK, cat bath, BBBJ, HJ, and then i had to help for the finish line which was accomplished with CIM. Another hot towel clean up. She immediately joked for round 3? thought that was cute since i finished right on the hour.

Helped me dress. Tipped her, and she asked for a good review, which i happily obliged since i had a good time with her. Hug and LFK, and i was ushered out by the older MMS, think her name is Lisa. She gave a little grope, and asked for a good review too.

IMO.....I'm usually pretty generous with my ratings unless they are horrible look and service wise.

Face - 8 (cute GND kinda look)

Body - 8 (slender/spinner with full A's, with large nipples)

Performance - 8.5 (cute and bubbly personality, was able to converse with her, and good session)

320 with 50 tip.

Bella. 240 for half hour, no tip.

Texted with MMS Sophia and made a 12 noon appt. yesterday. Was my first time at NYAF - I mentioned UtopiaGuide over text and no more screening was required. Sophia gave me two decoy addresses on the block before finally disclosing the actual building number but then saw me on the camera and buzzed me in right away. Two-flight walkup and greeted by her at the door.

Others have alluded to the setup at NYAF, but I found the vibe to be unique compared to other places in Manhattan. It has a very ‘pop-up-shop’ feeling, as if they got the location, dragged in the washer and dryer for linens, put up some Vegas mood lighting and opened up the next day. And the showers are all very close to the front door entrance so all the girls and clients parade past the front desk! In the first 90 seconds (standing next to the washer/dryer waiting, as Sophia had asked me to do since it was the only place one could wait) I saw 6 girls, all of whom were either half or fully naked, and 4 other customers! Not exactly private, but I’m happy for them being so busy, especially with the novel coronavirus Covid-19 still lurking. The attitude of all the girls who passed by was notable too. Very warm, but more importantly they all just seemed to be having a genuinely good time, something which is not exactly a given at these establishments we frequent.

There was a mixup about who was available which was slightly annoying but I think just a genuine misunderstanding, and I let Sophia pick a girl for me. Bella came in the room 2 minutes later, all 4’11”, smiles, and fun attitude, and removed her t-shirt, revealing a toned body and nice bolt-on D’s. I’d guess she’s early 40’s, with a decent-looking average face. Some quick DFK, her helping me get undressed, a brief preview BBBJ and then down the hall for a standing shower. Both she and MMS were pushing pretty hard on the ‘house specialty’ two-girl session, but I hadn’t brought the cash for that and just kept saying, “no, next time” until they gave up.

Shower was thorough and attentive, some more bare blowjob preview, mouthwash for both of us, and then back down the hallway to the room. Before I could correct her though, Bella accidentally threw open the door to the room NEXT to ours, session ongoing. I averted my eyes and she of course discovered her mistake instantly. This led to 30 seconds of hilarious shrieks of laughter between the two girls through the wall and jokes about merging the sessions. Not a peep from the other customer that I could hear, and I didn’t see anything so hopefully no real harm done.

Session itself: most noteworthy is that Bella had a really great attitude. Definitely didn’t feel GFE - not much cooing and baby talk or questionable ‘genuine’ compliments - which I actually prefer, but might not appeal to some. She was just really up-beat and enthusiastic.
After some more BBBJ, cover went on and on to multiple positions: missionary, titty-fucking and tasting, CG, reverse CG, and an extended slow and deep doggy style (prob a solid 10 minutes in that position). I finished in the bag with her lying on her side for a nice view of those soft but shapely tits (with welcome soft nipple play).

Her post-analysis was an enthusiastic, “Good fuck!!!!”. She helped me back into my clothes with no rush, and I was out the door.

I’ll be back - the other girls looked interesting and MMS was fair and pleasant to deal with.

Amy 240+100

My previous visit to Amy she still have those cupping marks that somewhat distracted me, so I went in again for a revenge, to see if I can get a more normal deal today. I really like Amy, I have visited her several times and she never let me down. Also, I do like chubby girls in comparison to bone skinny, I have some friends that are straight Vera fan who like skellies, and they all went crazy for Luna (and kept telling me how tight she is down there), I’ve always liked meaty girls.

Amy is nowhere near fat, just more soft and has enough padding. I have had a session with a super hot model girl like a year ago, but during doggy her sit bone almost destroyed my mojo by repeatedly striking my lower body, it is rather painful when you wanted to pound hard but there is a pain-induced stop sign there. Amy got that part totally sorted out, very soft butt cheek makes every thrust a melody, and comes with those slapin sound too, very sexy. Skipped the table shower, did a standing one since this is a HH session, and I tipped for the greek option. I got to cum once in the front and do the back for my second effort.

During the recovery between the 2 pops, Amy allows me to finger DP her, Oh man I did it really hard like machine gun style and she is screaming through the roof, I asked if I hurt her she is like NO WAY I AM LOVING IT. I know it could be she is acting and want me to feel good about it, but I still like it. I also have my finger squeeze toward each other like I can somewhat feel it, and tickles the walls a little bit, and pull it out for the full entry on the Greek part of the story. This never gets old on my book, I can keep repeating Amy if I can finger dp her everytime. Note that while doing greek, if your angle is right FIV is an option too, and vise versa.

Angela. Donation $320. She’s a naughty little minx. Spinner body, nice natural Cs (Bs?), eraser nipples, cute ass, not flat, pretty face black hair to her ass.

Greats me in bikini top an skirt with nothing underneath, immediately moves in with dfk I’m grabbing her ass her pussy’s already wet. She drops to her knees and starts sucking my cock - nice preview bbbj. Donation she’s counting money in room leaning over bed with her ass in the air. She knows her ass hole is irresistible so I start eating her out. Flip her to taste her sweet pussy and lick her cunt until she comes. Then she moves into action.

She is nonstop fun lots of dirty talk she loves sex and orgasms easily dfk the whole time in Mish and cg. Great view in doggie. Standing doggie standing mish. She takes a pounding. Very sweet girl cleaning me up and dressing me when we were done. Recommend and will repeat.

Ada + Abby -- 640

Got out of work and hitting NYAF up for a little fun before going home and face the reality of wife and kids, made appointment with 2 of my favorite girls and I ran there as fast as I can.

Ada and Abby greeted me with lots of energy as usual. Ada is skinny and petite, plus MM Cs. Not much body fat on this one. Abby is also skinny, a little taller. Her Man Mades are D and very well done. Both rock the unique but sexy faces too. They made a great team, I'm glad I booked them and would repeat.

Later I regret this a bit because running and fucking “obviously” runs on the same fuel, and my muscle felt that emptiness after the first shot, but that is a story for later on. Completely skipped tabled shower since this is a HH double session and did the standing one, Ada lift one of my leg on the shower table and the girls did a front BBBJ and rimming combo for me, that ran for like 5 min maybe and I decided I need the FS right away because I am about to burst, so rushed dry and back in the room.

Jumped on top of Ada and start my thing right away, I dont even know what the posture is called, like reverse lazy doggy? I have Ada laying flat facing up and going in from front, but her legs are closed together. I kind of like this posture because they squeeze better this way and I can feel the tightness (enhanced by her thigh I guess) and delivered my essence in no time. Abby act that she is jealous and want my thing as well, too bad I am all soft from the running here and panting fairly hard, they both gave me a nice little massage to relax, and I finally got my mojo back in the last 6-7 min of my session. Plugged in to Abby’s kitten in doggy and went with that all the way till cum. Still wasn’t easy but I managed to pulled it off, felt like running a marathon. I asked if I can borrow a shower room since my HH session already timed up, and took my time to do a nice shower, Ada ran and asked and they gave me the shower room next to the washer and say I can take my time enjoy hot shower. The best part and the worst part is toward the end of my shower, Abby came in and gave me a nice BBBJ and I got hard again but I had to leave, so I actually left NYAF with a tent down there.

Angela 320 + 50 tip

3rd time at NYAF. Easy set up. MMS remembers me now, and does the usual sell of doubles but i declined, and promised her next time. Made an appointment with Angela. Definitely her in the pics 100%. Tried to schedule her last time, but there was a "mistake". Glad I tried to see her again. She's a definite repeat, unfortunately she said it's her last night for 70 days. She doesn't speak much english, but gets by for the important stuff. She uses her phone to translate the more personal and small talk stuff in between the session.

IMO
Face - 7 (kind of has a wide face for her body, but she's still cute)
Body - 9 (she has a gorgeous spinner body, nice smooth, fair, and pale skin. beautiful C's? with nice eraser tips which are receptive, she's not shaven, it's not a jungle down there, but kinda got in the way during 69, probably would have given her a 10 if she was shaven)
Performance - 9 (as other reviews, she is pretty active, and goes through all motions very well)
Personality - 9 - (cute and bubbly, which i love in my girls)

Helped me out my clothes and hung them. LFK, nipple play, and BBBJ tease (starts off with good motion, and then applies the speed and really goes for it, takes suggestions well, had her change the pace often). Off to TS, thorough clean of the crack, and declined the RJ, nice nuru, her titties feel great all over the back and down to the feet. On the flip, started a HJ, cat bath, BLS, BBBJ, HJ, 69 to first donation CIM. I usually have a difficult time to completion with BBBJ but she was determined. Clean up, and dry off.

Back to the big room with queen bed? and TV and sex swing (one day), i enjoy this room. Face down for a massage offer. She asked what strength, I asked for medium. Decent routine, probably could've tolerated a strong massage. Another cat bath and b2b. On the flip, we chatted with her phone translator. She used to be a trainer back in China, she showed me pics of her in tights at the gym. Definitely shows, because her body is tight. After a couple of minutes of small talk. She said 2nd round.

Started with a HJ to BBBJ, took direction well again, great motion, let me face fuck her, she swung her ass towards me to let me pet her, didn't try for FIV but i feel like it's on the menu. Then more 69. Asked for the cover and did CG for a good 10 minutes until she came probably acting, but good enough where maybe she actually did? then DS for another 5 minutes, great view, good eye contact through the mirror. I got tired, and asked for a HJ while sucking on the nips. 2nd pop is always difficult for me, had to help, while she LFK/DFK/ and sucked on the nips again. 2nd donation. Right after, MMS knocked on time for the full hour. Some more small talk, and a hot towel clean up. She helped me put on my clothes. Gave the tip and she was very appreciate and said "aw so much". Gave me a hug and a kiss. And she asked for my WeChat, and she told me to text her, probably so I don't forget her since she's gone for more than 2 months.

Enjoyed her. Def repeat.

Abby + Mia - 640

I have my specific type that I like during my session, so I end up visiting certain girls many times. But this time I tried a favorite girl and a new girl.

Abby I have seen often, she is slim and sexy and knows what I like. And today when I came for my Abby appointment, I saw a new girl running back upstairs as I was entering the door. Was given the name Mia and I kind of like how she looks. Very next door, milky white skin (maybe cuz of makeup?). Mia somewhat emits a Margie vibe, although Margie is now the part time mms there so no more margie for me (really liked her long skinny legs), out of a sudden urge I just say if Mia has time please join me in my room I will do a double.

Five minute later, I am facing down on the shower table with four hands going up and down my sensitive area. Abby is just being Abby, doing the things I always like, teasing my ass and my toe like a crazy bitch and when I turn face up she rubbed my feet all over her face and nipples, like hard and rough. Rubbing girls boob with feet is one of my favorite activity, both the texture and the mental satisfaction of a dominating feeling. The double BBBJ is pretty awesome too, Abby will always try to DT a little, although she is never Sara or Fiona good atleast she always tries and still does a decent job. Mia seems an out going girls, a little bit passive during the double but that might just be a contrast from Abby’s nympho service style, the DFK and the attitude is all up to the par I anticipate, very sweet, and I think her skill will keep improving as I can feel the passion to please.

For FS, Mia is a notch tighter than Abby, probably due to mileage, but they are both fun. I did mish starting with Mia, and swapped between the girls until release naturally. During the lazy doggy on Abby, Mia opened my buttcrack and gave me a nice rimming half way while I am deep inside Abby is a nice experience. Overall I really enjoy visiting Abby, and Mia have the potential to become another star.

Ada

Decided to give Ada a try given good reviews. I was led to the room and soon Ada showed up. She is 5"1" nice face (I prefer thin faces versus round faces and her face on the round side but it was cute) and nice body (she was thin and I like them thin.) She gave me the standard BBBJ and DFK before asking for the 320 which I gave her. She left to give the money to MMS right after that we had a quick shower.

She started with a quick DFK then moved to kiss my ears which I like. She started on a BBBJ with some DT which was nice. She did some BLS but quickly went to a RIM. She seems to enjoy giving RIM as every time she went back to BBBJ and BLS she quickly moved to doing RIM. Her RIM technique was very nice with her tongue going in very deep. I then fucked her face for a while and with 30 minutes left asked her to put on the wrapper and we started on missionary fucking with me DFK her.

I can tell she is a real pro she was able to push her pussy against my cock while I fucked her and almost got me to cum. I was able to regain control. She clearly was going to orgasm several times but was able also to control herself while I fucked her. We went at it for 25 minutes and with 5 minutes left she said she was too tired and wanted to switch positions. I asked her for a BBBJ and CIM since there was no time left which she did a great job to achieve. I blew my load with only a minute to spare and she spit it out. I gave her a $40 tip and left.

Ada gave great service, was passionate and was a pro. I like her body but preferred if she was a bit taller. Her face was cute but I liked thinner faces to her more round face. Still overall she was attractive and excellent at RIM. I would put her at the same level as Abby and will see her again once I sampled some of the other providers here.

Jenny

Still fairly new to the scene but my experience with Jenny was pretty special for me.

Some recent reviews about Jenny sparked my interest and was thrilled she was working when I texted for the lineup.

Jenny came in the room while I was still undressing and right into hugs, kisses, and BBJ. Right away I was hooked. Petite frame, big boobs, smooth and soft skin, and short haircut to her jaw. Don't know how to explain it but she touched me right.

Settled up (320) and off to the TS. When Jenny's bra came off you can tell right away that she has MMs - no question. It's a lot of implant on a little frame. Didn't bother me a second but I've seen some other reviews being critical. TS was amazing. She was very generous with RIM and PM and I knew I was going to be in heaven the rest of the hour. After the flip, she teased me with P2P until she sucked out my first cup the table.

Back to the room for a regular massage to recharge. "Massage then you fuck me". If I wasn't hooked already. The actual massage was phenomenal. Best I've had, legit or otherwise. Walked my back and we laughed at how strong she is. As she was wrapping up the massage part, she put me on all fours and gave a hot 2-handed HJ while we watched in the mirror. One hand on the shaft. The other on the balls and perineum (taint). Looked and felt amazing.

Begged to taste her and she pushed me on my back and rode my face. Jenny has an amazing pussy. Labia are just exposed enough to tease with your tongue. One of my favorites to DATY. Did some good work with FIV on the G-spot along with my tongue action and was rewarded with her juices until she came.

After she came, Jenny threw on a cover and got in CG. Lube was not necessary. After she settled in, she laid forward and ground on my pelvic bone until she came again. We rode a little CG until I switched up to standing DS. Jenny was amazing pushed back on my thrusts. Felt so good even though it was getting hot in there. I could see the sweat on her back and my instincts kicked in and started licking it off while I rubbed her clit. (Not my usual stuff but Jenny woke up something in me I didn't know was there.)

Flipped her over to standing mish and more of the same. One hand rubbing the clit while I thrusted. I could hear her juices squishing with my thrusts. I suddenly felt the need to have her feet in my mouth while I fucked her (again, not something I've ever done or planned) which she really seemed to enjoy.

By now, I was drenched in sweat and my thighs, glutes, and abs were on fire. But I was in heaven. A second pop for me is pretty rare so I was OK with taking a breather and calling it a win for all the memories. Sweet Jenny wasn't ready to let me quit and did some BBJ and an oily HJ/PM. But it wasn't to be no matter how much I wanted it for her (and myself). Cuddled up for the last 5 minutes which was pretty awesome, too. She just felt right. Guessing my brain was at its limit of endorphins by then.

Jenny gave me a hot towel cleanup and dressed me. I was in absolute heaven. Slept 12 hours the night after the session like I'd pulled a double session in the gym. I keep having some pretty vivid flashbacks for instant erections since the session.

I can't wait to get back to Jenny.

Mia & Amy - 740 (double w/ Greek upgrade)
After a long period of tight budget due to crypto depression, finally got some bonus from work and can end my HH session with one girl and get back on my double action. I really miss to have two girls in the same room naked fighting to please me like sex slave.

I have done many doubles, well, before, which is like 4-5 month ago, and some of the girls I like is no longer on the scene, Ollie is on and off and I heard she is back to China now, but all good things have an end and become fond memories at least. Amy is currently my to-go, she is sweet, soft, charming, and great skin (althought that one time when she did the cupping, the bruises kind of scared me when I am doing doggy with her, since it is all over her back). The greek package is always really nice to play with. On top of that, I was really happy when I saw Mia, as the new girls in the house, maybe not that new but new to me since I haven’t really visit for a bit, I wouldn't say she is really pretty, but she gave me a really fuckable vibe, like I really want to do her for no reason. Skipping the table shower and did the standing rimming/bbbj, back side bbbj with one leg up thing, and back to the room aiming for 3 pops total. I ordered the Greek package from Amy, so within this hour (now only 40 min left) I want to do Amy’s front, back, and Mia. Better get it going time is ticking.

Time ticking is really not a good thought in mind to have though, everytime the more I rush it the less likely I can get to where I want to be, fortunately they BBBJ and other foreplay teasing is great from the two, espeically Mia, got me fast on my feet after my first pop. I didnt pop once in Amy’s front and another in the back like I planned to, but swapped midway and only did the release during the greece trip. The second wind brought me to Mia, she is tighter than I thought, prob due to semi-low Mileage in relative term, I do enjoy her facial expression during the entire FS session. Although in the end I really couldn’t and only popped twice, the girls cleaned me up nicely and gave me a four hand massage before my time runs out. I really like Mia, will return for more.

This is a review of two different visits, first with Fiona then Abby. Both sessions were $320 each.

Fiona

Really sexy MILF. Beautiful face. Beautiful, sexy body. Great ass. Very nice natural C tits. Photos on website are a younger version of her.

Greats me in standard NYAF fashion -- DFK then drops to knees for BBBJ preview. After donation she's back in the room. We never left the room. She loves DATO and DATY. Loved eating out her beautiful round firm ass. Loved eating out her beautiful pussy. She is very encouraging, telling me all kinds of dirty talk until she cums. Great BBBJ. She gets my cock in her mouth to the base, deep throat.

Enjoyed fucking her in all positions. Very nice in CG, mish, standing mish, where we can DFK and can fondle her nice tits. Best in doggie. I could not keep from coming. Very satisfying time with Fiona, just like the Risotto.

Abby

Abby takes it to another level. As nearly everyone else's review says, she is nonstop energy and nonstop sex. Her take on the NYAF greeting is dkf for at least 15 minutes, lying on the bed together naked, aggressive p2p where she is humping my cock and getting off from it. Her pussy was sopping wet entire session.

She also loves DATO and DATY, FIV while in DATY, she wants two fingers, going hard. In CG she's got her finger up my ass while I'm rubbing her clit. She's finger fucking my ass while blowing me. She's submissive offering me to face fuck her and does whatever I ask.

To contrast with Fiona, she's more GND to Fiona's sex goddess looks. Abby's skinny, with MM super nice (C-cup) tits versus Fiona's natural C's and eraser tip nipples. Still Abby is really cute. Abby has a PSE edge and the super sex energy, but still checks all the GFE boxes, as does Fiona. Both seem to “love what they do.” Let's just say I wouldn't kick either out of bed.

I am stuck with Zoey due to her special package, but I really can’t resist Ada everytime I see her in the hall way. I only made appointment for Zoey not knowing Ada have time, and when I am coming out of shower I saw Ada was throwing towels into the bin walking pass me. I waved hi to her and she instantly lift the towel below me and played with my junior for a bit, mumbling something like “naughty boy you are gonna do other girls instead of me” , I quickly asked if she is busy or if there are mongers waiting for her, before she can answer me Margie??(the skinny mms) says Ada is free for another 50 min. I instantly upped my budget and dragged her in to the room with Zoey,

I sat on the edge of the bed and instruct both girls come to have their bone.

The view is rather grand, Ada and Zoey are both girls with strong oriental vibe, slating eyes and small frame, igniting my urge to be ultra rough on them for some reason, but I did play gently in the end because I don’t want them to dislike me. After handing out additional donation for Ada, she didnt got back to the office to store it but just left it on the shelf. The action started right away, with Zoey doing CG on me and Ada sit on my face giving me a pussy feast. My favorite part is when I am doing double decker with Ada and Zoey gave my balls sack and the lower shaft a great lick all the way up to the point I enter Ada. I asked if she can rim me while I do mish, Zoey laughed and say she will try, and I think she did fine on that too. I popped once in Ada and once inside Zoey mouth (pulling out as I am about to came and popped during bbbj to make her swallow) the session overall is pretty surreal, and I would definitely repeat if financially allowed soon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am stuck with Zoey due to her special package, but I really can’t resist Ada everytime I see her in the hall way. I only made appointment for Zoey not knowing Ada have time, and when I am coming out of shower I saw Ada was throwing towels into the bin walking pass me. I waved hi to her and she instantly lift the towel below me and played with my junior for a bit, mumbling something like “naughty boy you are gonna do other girls instead of me” , I quickly asked if she is busy or if there are mongers waiting for her, before she can answer me Margie??(the skinny mms) says Ada is free for another 50 min. I instantly upped my budget and dragged her in to the room with Zoey,

I sat on the edge of the bed and instruct both girls come to have their bone.

The view is rather grand, Ada and Zoey are both girls with strong oriental vibe, slating eyes and small frame, igniting my urge to be ultra rough on them for some reason, but I did play gently in the end because I don’t want them to dislike me. After handing out additional donation for Ada, she didnt got back to the office to store it but just left it on the shelf. The action started right away, with Zoey doing CG on me and Ada sit on my face giving me a pussy feast. My favorite part is when I am doing double decker with Ada and Zoey gave my balls sack and the lower shaft a great lick all the way up to the point I enter Ada. I asked if she can rim me while I do mish, Zoey laughed and say she will try, and I think she did fine on that too. I popped once in Ada and once inside Zoey mouth (pulling out as I am about to came and popped during bbbj to make her swallow) the session overall is pretty surreal, and I would definitely repeat if financially allowed soon.
Damage?
Tip?