2022 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Besides the fact that it's hard to understand him,I just don't think he is a good fit in the booth. Pretty boring and doesn't bring much to the table in my opinion.
I caught the last inning and a half today and Beltran was awful again. I can see Maybin improving as he gets experience but Beltran in unintelligible. Put him on the Spanish broadcast and let him speak in his native language.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What would be the big deal about putting Gallo on the DL and giving Andujar a shot for 2 weeks?!
His at bats yesterday were exactly what the team needs.
Because Andujar doesn't have a position. The reason they lost a lot of games last year was because they gave away so many outs.
Gleyber, Sanchez and Voit were all horrible. Too many easy outs given away wears down a pitching staff.

Don't get me wrong, I like Miggy, but.......

Because Andujar doesn't have a position. The reason they lost a lot of games last year was because they gave away so many outs.
Gleyber, Sanchez and Voit were all horrible. Too many easy outs given away wears down a pitching staff.

Don't get me wrong, I like Miggy, but.......
I think if you broke it down between Gallo and Andujar, Miggy would end up winning you more games than losing. All the strikeouts by Gallo seem more likely to kill rallies and lose you more games than Miggy playing LF. The team is getting NO production from their starting LF, imagine if they got just a 250 average how many more wins could they gain? I don't even think Gallo is that great of an outfielder. Adequate yes, but all star? IDK.

Its all shiny and sparkly now because the team is winning and Gallo's lack of production can be hidden behind the winning. But at some point it will become glaring, if it hasn't already.

Are we fucking up yet another prospect? The yo-yo-ing back and forth of this guy is unfair. Let him play or trade him.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Cano getting released today brings in focus what could happen with Judge.

At his age a ten year deal would not be good for the Yankees, hard to imagine him worth 35 mil a year past age 37. But some team looking to make a splash will give it to him.

Back to Cano, if not for the PED suspensions he was a border line HOFer. Sweet swing perfect for Yankee Stadium.
No way he even sniffs it now with multiple suspensions. Only Big Papi could get away with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.