Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

So, given the two places I tried this AM that where closed, I find myself on East Jericho Turnpike and recall: “That sounds familiar”.

I pull in the parking lot which was not at all busy at this time and wander right in.
I am greeted by a sweet Asian woman, Aimee: 40ish, 5’4”, 105 lbs, very pretty face like the girls in the ads and also sporting a pair of Howitzers, I mean nice big AMERICAN breasts; but anything on her small frame would sit well.

She walks me to room #1. Clean, nice size – walls up to the ceiling – my only complaint is it was hot as hell in there, but it’s winter time.. regardless, my day is turning around.
I opt for the hh (40).
I get comfortable.
She comes back and the rubbing commences. Oil is applied and despite the skill level not being the highest, I relax and enjoy the rub. Each swirl of her hand was a gentle caress that melted away the lousy morning I had.
She worked the right side, top to bottom, then the left…I prefer both sides top, then both sides bottom, but that what makes the world go round.

When she worked my butt, each cheek was stroked to a euphoric state that was worth every penny.

She flips me and makes the jerking motion; I nod. She asks: ”What you pay”, I point to her mouth, she goes ”Ooooooh, suki, suki” I bust out laughing she wanted 120, but a Benji does it.

She then removes her shirt……….OMG.
The most beautiful twins with nice sized areolas in a soft off brown tint. Pointed 45 degrees from the ground. They were firm and tasty (and I tasted them).
She brought the helmet, applied the suction and between the heat, motion and both hands working, John Holmes could not have held back……and BOOOM goes the dynamite.
(I actually heard a little boom).

So to recap:
40 for the house
100 for the mouse
Total = 140

This was a perfect ending to a rotten morning.
I told her next make sure you put on the music....I like that.
Totally agree, I have been going to this place for years. Boobmen paradise, some real some man made but all good. They have had well over 20 different girls through out the years all where always enhanced and accommodating. Always covered.

Totally agree, I have been going to this place for years. Boobmen paradise, some real some man made but all good. They have had well over 20 different girls through out the years all where always enhanced and accommodating. Always covered.
Damin it!..
Now I'm going to have to sell the Renoir to fund my Mondays...

Went here a few weeks ago. Saw Sophia. The place was busy . Door was open walk right in. Greeted by Sophia, she was busy told me to come back in 10 min which I did. Asked for half. 40. massage was below average no oil used. Then on flip asked offer hj. Made pay first which annoyed me gave 60. Then showed top. I’d say c’s but definitely manmade which’s as disappointing . Did not like her talking during session. Clean up good offered water
gave membership card as led out. I don’t know if I’d return. Didn’t like how busy it was

Went here this weekend, greeted by a beautiful big boob young girl in a school girl mini skirt and button down shirt. She must have noticed my face turn bright red when we made eye contact. She took me to the first room on the left. Gave $60 for 1 hour, dropped clothes jumped on table laying on back. She came in smiling, I wanted her immediately. She spoke little to no English, asked her name think she said Anna or Amy or Imy, I have no clue. She made me turn over and began a very nice rub. Got oil in every Crack in my body I wanted to bust immediately. About 30 minutes in I got up, went into my pockets put $200 down on the table and said "I want you now." She said ok, left the room and came back with hot towel to clean and the cover. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and a beautiful set of young natural c plus to small d's popped out, omg. She then got on top the table and from my chest down to my groan scratches me with her nails like a tiger about to attack. Then with cover in her mouth put the hat on junior and devoured me like she was eating ice cream. Unfortunately for me she was so good I busted in less then 2 minutes. She seemed very happy that she could do this to me. Went to get hot towel as I waited drunk on the table as if I was hung over. I don't think I ever came from a cbj before in my life. She was very sweet cleaned all the oil off my body again, covered me with towel and finished rub as I looked at her. When I left I saw another hottie by the bathroom, she was definitely a little older but looked super hot, had these really sexy eyes. This is definitely going to be my new go to place.

I’ve been hitting this spot on and off pretty much since right before the pandemic.

Last time I left, I felt like the boys were following me. So I’ve been venturing out elsewhere. Today I needed a massage tho.

For awhile now, I always end up with one of the older women. I am in low 30s and look even younger so - fucking washed up moms is not really what I like to spend money on. The women always provide a great experience here tho regardless and they all look generally good. But damn, I never get to see Sophia when I end up there. She looks so young and hot. Always gives me eyes when I’m there. Def trying to finally go back for that specifically. It’s hard to understand and remember their generic names when the urge comes.

Anyway - had Anna. Good looking face. Great tits. Probably the best massage I’ve gotten at AMP. Gave her 50 for room, 160 upfront. Didn’t say a word - she knew the deal. Body was not great. Flat ass and alittle stomach dangle. CBJ was actually exceptional. Mish she let me dig in freely, which was nice. Not tight, not great to look at down there. Great attitude. No issues as usual with this spot, just want that cute young thing “Sophia”.

Anyway - when she was cleaning up w alcohol, there was blood on the paper. I am bigger, but not that big. I guess she had her period and kept it under wraps pretty well. Not a big deal for me but still worth mentioning.

Went here a few weeks ago. Saw Sophia. The place was busy . Door was open walk right in. Greeted by Sophia, she was busy told me to come back in 10 min which I did. Asked for half. 40. massage was below average no oil used. Then on flip asked offer hj. Made pay first which annoyed me gave 60. Then showed top. I’d say c’s but definitely manmade which’s as disappointing . Did not like her talking during session. Clean up good offered water
gave membership card as led out. I don’t know if I’d return. Didn’t like how busy it was
I went there as well and saw Sophia who says she was there 4 years. She has this rush get to business attitutde and to be honet, I found nothing to get even slightly excited about. Went in and nothing redeeming about her in lab coat. Her face looks like 45 to 50 but swears she is the youngest. Her voice is raspy like slight grandma voice. I lay down face down she puts towel on me does a lazy massage. with to minutes left where they charged me $50. Yes $50 for half. I said why? She said customers like it. Really? Back to the flip, I looked at her face and constant talking at me and told her to keep massaging. I told her we are done and I gave $20.00 as a courtesy. I left and went to 918; down the road.

Walked in yesterday & saw Lisa. Took the hour for $60. She had a nice body & was very sexy and playful the whole time - held my hand as we sort of skipped down the hall to the room. Massage wasn't great - kind of just a rub, but much teasing was included. I roamed around her legs and ass the whole time. On the flip she offered CBJ or HE. I said I wanted HE & she said "you pay first". I got off the table & gave her $60, which she seemed happy with. She took off her shirt and bra revealing nice firm natural B's which I got to suck on during very good HE. After the eruption, she cleaned me up with hot towels & did another 10 or 15 mins of head and neck massage that was pretty good. The place is clean with full walls and real doors. Did get really hot in the room as a previous poster mentioned. On the way out I got a bottle of water and the buy 10 get 1 free card. Will repeat.

Total damage - 60 house + 60 tip = $120

Went there last Friday and saw Wee Wee (I kid you not...asked her name 3 times). Paid 50 for the half. I said "Last time it was 40" to which she whipped out her translator and proclaimed "Price increase". Strike one.

Strike 2 was waiting in the room (naked) for half an hour while she previously said "5 minutes". At least she came to check on me and apologized midway through my wait. I believe she was the only one there.

Wee Wee I'm guessing is 30ish, short, and a bit stocky with D's topped with prominent nipples.

Bottom line was 140 for a rushed nude rub, not much sensuality to her, and little teasing leading up to FS. Upon the flip, she applied the condom and immediately lowered herself onto my swollen member. Her CG consisted of very little movement and at that it was brief before she wanted mish. As she was quite a snug fit and the boys were fairly loaded I said "No, keep going" and a few moments later I exploded.

Obviously, your MMV depending on the provider here. In short, Wee Wee was not Doo Doo, but better can be had.

Interestingly enough, they were closed all day Saturday. Haven't check on them since.

For what it's worth, Yhum Yhum Chinese Kitchen next door has excellent take out!

Went there last Friday and saw Wee Wee (I kid you not...asked her name 3 times). Paid 50 for the half. I said "Last time it was 40" to which she whipped out her translator and proclaimed "Price increase". Strike one.

Strike 2 was waiting in the room (naked) for half an hour while she previously said "5 minutes". At least she came to check on me and apologized midway through my wait. I believe she was the only one there.

Wee Wee I'm guessing is 30ish, short, and a bit stocky with D's topped with prominent nipples.

Bottom line was 140 for a rushed nude rub, not much sensuality to her, and little teasing leading up to FS. Upon the flip, she applied the condom and immediately lowered herself onto my swollen member. Her CG consisted of very little movement and at that it was brief before she wanted mish. As she was quite a snug fit and the boys were fairly loaded I said "No, keep going" and a few moments later I exploded.

Obviously, your MMV depending on the provider here. In short, Wee Wee was not Doo Doo, but better can be had.

Interestingly enough, they were closed all day Saturday. Haven't check on them since.

For what it's worth, Yhum Yhum Chinese Kitchen next door has excellent take out!
Natural too?

So I identify as a boob man which is why I was excited reading these reviews and went by today to give it a shot. However my experience fell flat.

I was greeted by Angela who is very cute, probably young 40's? Thin, D sized tits, maybe 5'4. She let me in the room to get settled in and I paid $50 for a half hour.

She came back after I laid down and started with a pretty good back rub. She got up on the table and gave me some good deep pressure massage on my whole back and shoulders. Felt nice! But it was quick before it turned into soft touch and teasing. The ST got me excited, but went on way too long. I felt like it was like ten minutes before I just said that's enough and flipped myself over.

She starts rubbing my cock a little bit and she starts asking me how much I want to pay. I hate this tactic, so I ask her how much for everything? She replies "no everything". Well that's a bummer, I know other people got it, but whatever. I tried to push for it a little but she wouldn't budge. She then offered me a blowjob for $150!! Blew my mind, I said how about $100? That's all I have. She really didn't want to come down from $150, but she eventually accepted $100, which I still think is pretty high. She says "you pay first" which is also annoying, like everyone else I get up fumbling around for my cash.

She leaves the room after I pay her and comes back a short moment later with a cover in hand. That sucks- I was expecting BBJ for that price. She then sprays about a gallon of alcohol on a paper towel and wipes me clean as a whistle, and gets down to business. Kisses my sack a little bit, and then reaches to put the cover on, which I didn't realize until she put it on, was a literal SANDWICH BAG. She Saran wraps my cock, dumps her tits out, and starts taking me in her mouth. It was fine, not bad not great. I came after a few minutes but it was tough thinking about the plastic bag around my dick. The only thing that made it better was afterwards she fulfilled the time and gave me a full body massage and scalp massage.

As I was getting up, I noticed she wiped the towel on the bed off with her hands, and then neatly folded it with the sheet that I laid on, which tells me they have no plans to wash them, kinda gross.

Otherwise the establishment itself was very clean. All in $150 ( $50 half hour, $100 Saran Wrap BJ), she was attractive but the service kinda sucked and price is way too high for what was received. Wouldn't return.

Went there today looked for weewee. Def not my type. She didn’t look like she had D’s. Asked for $50 for half I told them I pay $40. They said recent change. Big head won and I said no thanks. I told them I pay $40 for half and walked out
Under her bulky black outfit (which she wore when I saw her) hid her D’s.

So I identify as a boob man which is why I was excited reading these reviews and went by today to give it a shot. However my experience fell flat.

I was greeted by Angela who is very cute, probably young 40's? Thin, D sized tits, maybe 5'4. She let me in the room to get settled in and I paid $50 for a half hour.

She came back after I laid down and started with a pretty good back rub. She got up on the table and gave me some good deep pressure massage on my whole back and shoulders. Felt nice! But it was quick before it turned into soft touch and teasing. The ST got me excited, but went on way too long. I felt like it was like ten minutes before I just said that's enough and flipped myself over.

She starts rubbing my cock a little bit and she starts asking me how much I want to pay. I hate this tactic, so I ask her how much for everything? She replies "no everything". Well that's a bummer, I know other people got it, but whatever. I tried to push for it a little but she wouldn't budge. She then offered me a blowjob for $150!! Blew my mind, I said how about $100? That's all I have. She really didn't want to come down from $150, but she eventually accepted $100, which I still think is pretty high. She says "you pay first" which is also annoying, like everyone else I get up fumbling around for my cash.

She leaves the room after I pay her and comes back a short moment later with a cover in hand. That sucks- I was expecting BBJ for that price. She then sprays about a gallon of alcohol on a paper towel and wipes me clean as a whistle, and gets down to business. Kisses my sack a little bit, and then reaches to put the cover on, which I didn't realize until she put it on, was a literal SANDWICH BAG. She Saran wraps my cock, dumps her tits out, and starts taking me in her mouth. It was fine, not bad not great. I came after a few minutes but it was tough thinking about the plastic bag around my dick. The only thing that made it better was afterwards she fulfilled the time and gave me a full body massage and scalp massage.

As I was getting up, I noticed she wiped the towel on the bed off with her hands, and then neatly folded it with the sheet that I laid on, which tells me they have no plans to wash them, kinda gross.

Otherwise the establishment itself was very clean. All in $150 ( $50 half hour, $100 Saran Wrap BJ), she was attractive but the service kinda sucked and price is way too high for what was received. Wouldn't return.
This place has never been the same since Mia and Lisa left. But the rotation of girls I have seen are pretty hot to me. Just no gfe, like the early years

went here about a week ago and the boob comments are right. Was greeted by a woman whose name I didn’t get. She was thin with d breast and nice eraser nipples.

gave her $50 for 30 mins and she started the massage. Massage was actually pretty decent and relaxing with soft touch starting after maybe 10 minutes. Soft touch was a little long as I literally had to keep myself from exploding (Lol it’s been a while) no butt roaming which I kinda like. But overall the massage was decent. On flip starts to stroke me and asks what I want. She wanted 100 for he but all I had was 60 so that’s what I gave her and she was okay with it. Took her too off and jerked me til I exploded and nailed her right in the tit. Released, cleaned and on my way.

total damage 110

looks 7/10
Massage 8/10

would return if wasn’t so pricey

Checked this place out for the first time and I must say it was just ok. It’s very clean looking on the inside. Very professional looking. Was greeted by a young asian woman —- I would say about 28. Good looking. Maybe a 6 but cute. Gave $50 for the half hour. Lame massage. On the flip asked $80 for a topless HJ. I agreed. Took her shirt off and very average tits. Also very average HJ. I had to finish myself off as she kissed my chest and bit my nipples. All in all it was very mediocre but it’s not easy finding young cute Asian women. I think her name was Elle or something like that. I might go back and sample other talent there.

Checked this place out for the first time and I must say it was just ok. It’s very clean looking on the inside. Very professional looking. Was greeted by a young asian woman —- I would say about 28. Good looking. Maybe a 6 but cute. Gave $50 for the half hour. Lame massage. On the flip asked $80 for a topless HJ. I agreed. Took her shirt off and very average tits. Also very average HJ. I had to finish myself off as she kissed my chest and bit my nipples. All in all it was very mediocre but it’s not easy finding young cute Asian women. I think her name was Elle or something like that. I might go back and sample other talent there.
They aren't that young. Nothing under 40. Trust me.