Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

They aren't that young. Nothing under 40. Trust me.
Definitely not worth the hype IMHO. I went there a little over a year ago, paid 160 for half-ass FS. Paid for half hour and got a subpar cbj and was only doing her mish on the table for a couple minutes before I gave up trying and she finished me by hand. Her unenthusiastic personality turned me off especially since she seemed hospitable when I first went in there. Even sucking or playing with her tits seemed off the table. All about in 20min, no offer to keep massaging afterwards. I never went back. Lindenhurst spot on Montauk Highway is better imo, Solid fees, no clockwatching, better amp chicks although still nothing to write home about.

I used to work in Huntington/Elwood area so it’s shame that this was a disappointing spot for me — especially since my good friend from Huntington, who mongers too and works In Flushing, took me here to this spot personally on one quiet Sunday afternoon. Wasn’t the hype we expected that day. Plan on going to flushing with him soon and reviewing some spots over there by his work, where they have table showers and wear sexy lingerie — unlike this hole in the wall spot.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Definitely not worth the hype IMHO. I went there a little over a year ago, paid 160 for half-ass FS. Paid for half hour and got a subpar cbj and was only doing her mish on the table for a couple minutes before I gave up trying and she finished me by hand. Her unenthusiastic personality turned me off especially since she seemed hospitable when I first went in there. Even sucking or playing with her tits seemed off the table. All about in 20min, no offer to keep massaging afterwards. I never went back. Lindenhurst spot on Montauk Highway is better imo, Solid fees, no clockwatching, better amp chicks although still nothing to write home about.

I used to work in Huntington/Elwood area so it’s shame that this was a disappointing spot for me — especially since my good friend from Huntington, who mongers too and works In Flushing, took me here to this spot personally on one quiet Sunday afternoon. Wasn’t the hype we expected that day. Plan on going to flushing with him soon and reviewing some spots over there by his work, where they have table showers and wear sexy lingerie — unlike this hole in the wall spot.
Okay, you're on the clock with those Flushing reviews.
Also, no third party information. Let your buddy who mongers post his own information.

I would recommend reviewing each girl separately using names. This place has a high rotation of girls and really needs to focus on reviewing ladies and not so much the Amp. I personally have had great experience here with some of these girls. And if you become friendly with them they will introduce you to their friends who are eager to please.

Hello all,

Long time lurker and very grateful for all of your reviews. First time poster. This Eastern Experience will never leave me...

Last month I went to this AMP for the first time based on proximity. Parking situation is a big parking lot on Jericho Tpke shared with 7 or so other retail stores, including a chinese food restaurant, ice cream parlor and hair salon. For some people (based on what I've read), this would be considered too wide open, however I think that plays to the discretion. Too much going on for anyone to notice imo, if you're worried about that kind of thing.

Called 30 minutes beforehand, peppy woman says no problem, I showed up 15 min late. Walk in, greeted very candidly by two women - one who is a little bit older (late 30s to mid 40s, can never f'ing tell), more docile 5'7 azn with some large rangoons underneath her black v cut t shirt and black leggings. The other has a private school-esque skirt on (who is more friendly, doing all the talking, and definitely more attractive / younger of the two, most certainly the woman on the phone).

Did not seem to be anyone else in the building, bathroom door at the end of the hallway was wide open with light on. Maybe 4 rooms total, floor to ceiling walls which are a plus, with actual doors. I like doors. I asked the peppy, kilted queen if she was my trainer today and unfortunately she has an appointment any minute. Rangoons it is. 1 hour please, $60 to Rangoon, Rangoon run to register while I disrobe.

Massage was mediocre, the last one I had was significantly better near the Syosset train station, so that was my best point of comparison. Did allow for some roaming, if you could get there. She does a great job at positioning herself to avoid contact imo. She clearly has a cold or something because she is sniffling the entire time. Not a powdered sniffle, but a "I shouldn't have come to work today" sniffle. it was bad enough where I asked her if she was ok, and she couldn't answer, because she was sniffling.

At one point while she was massaging my right side, I started to go from knee to hip over the inside portion of the leggings, and heard a little squeak, kind of like when your legs are sweaty and you're moving position on a leather chair. Interesting, I thought, since her leggings were made of cotton. Here is where buyer's rigamortus remorse sets in.

On the flip, I hear the same noise again as I am getting up, but it did not come from the table. I look at her, she looks at me, and she looks away. Crickets.

While facing the other direction, she asks me if I want a cbj. No. HE? Sure. "Ok you tip 100". No, how about 50? "Nooooo, too little, at least 80". I have $60. Deal? "Ok fine but next time 80". Of course. Had to give tip right then and there which is what it is.

Now that we've flipped, more opportunity for roaming, pulls out her cream cheese wontons for some light hand touching. Still sniffling, so I'm a little grossed out, and sure enough the leather noise comes out again. My face is clearly appalled that this woman FARTED within 8" of my face. She apologized this time.

Due to the gas grenade, Jr has lost all motivation, but she continues. Two minutes later she says "excuse me", goes outside the door, farts again, and comes back 3 seconds later. I believe my exact words were, "absolutely fucking not". I pointed to the floor two feet away and told her to stand there. I finished the job solo. She offered to clean me up, I took the wipe and did it myself.

On the walk-out I was given a bottle of water and a buy 10 get 1 free card, asked if I had a good time to which I did not reply, and walked out.

Massage 5/10
Looks 5/10
Value 0/10

$60 to the house, $60 to the gassy rangoon / sniffles mcgee
Total damage $120 for a poor massage and a self-inflicted wound.

I will go back for kilts, as this has to be a one-off, never-again type of experience... right?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello all,

Long time lurker and very grateful for all of your reviews. First time poster. This Eastern Experience will never leave me...

Last month I went to this AMP for the first time based on proximity. Parking situation is a big parking lot on Jericho Tpke shared with 7 or so other retail stores, including a chinese food restaurant, ice cream parlor and hair salon. For some people (based on what I've read), this would be considered too wide open, however I think that plays to the discretion. Too much going on for anyone to notice imo, if you're worried about that kind of thing.

Called 30 minutes beforehand, peppy woman says no problem, I showed up 15 min late. Walk in, greeted very candidly by two women - one who is a little bit older (late 30s to mid 40s, can never f'ing tell), more docile 5'7 azn with some large rangoons underneath her black v cut t shirt and black leggings. The other has a private school-esque skirt on (who is more friendly, doing all the talking, and definitely more attractive / younger of the two, most certainly the woman on the phone).

Did not seem to be anyone else in the building, bathroom door at the end of the hallway was wide open with light on. Maybe 4 rooms total, floor to ceiling walls which are a plus, with actual doors. I like doors. I asked the peppy, kilted queen if she was my trainer today and unfortunately she has an appointment any minute. Rangoons it is. 1 hour please, $60 to Rangoon, Rangoon run to register while I disrobe.

Massage was mediocre, the last one I had was significantly better near the Syosset train station, so that was my best point of comparison. Did allow for some roaming, if you could get there. She does a great job at positioning herself to avoid contact imo. She clearly has a cold or something because she is sniffling the entire time. Not a powdered sniffle, but a "I shouldn't have come to work today" sniffle. it was bad enough where I asked her if she was ok, and she couldn't answer, because she was sniffling.

At one point while she was massaging my right side, I started to go from knee to hip over the inside portion of the leggings, and heard a little squeak, kind of like when your legs are sweaty and you're moving position on a leather chair. Interesting, I thought, since her leggings were made of cotton. Here is where buyer's rigamortus remorse sets in.

On the flip, I hear the same noise again as I am getting up, but it did not come from the table. I look at her, she looks at me, and she looks away. Crickets.

While facing the other direction, she asks me if I want a cbj. No. HE? Sure. "Ok you tip 100". No, how about 50? "Nooooo, too little, at least 80". I have $60. Deal? "Ok fine but next time 80". Of course. Had to give tip right then and there which is what it is.

Now that we've flipped, more opportunity for roaming, pulls out her cream cheese wontons for some light hand touching. Still sniffling, so I'm a little grossed out, and sure enough the leather noise comes out again. My face is clearly appalled that this woman FARTED within 8" of my face. She apologized this time.

Due to the gas grenade, Jr has lost all motivation, but she continues. Two minutes later she says "excuse me", goes outside the door, farts again, and comes back 3 seconds later. I believe my exact words were, "absolutely fucking not". I pointed to the floor two feet away and told her to stand there. I finished the job solo. She offered to clean me up, I took the wipe and did it myself.

On the walk-out I was given a bottle of water and a buy 10 get 1 free card, asked if I had a good time to which I did not reply, and walked out.

Massage 5/10
Looks 5/10
Value 0/10

I will go back for kilts, as this has to be a one-off, never-again type of experience... right?
Nice job, you nailed it.
Thanks for the contribution and welcome to the board.

Hello all,

Massage 5/10
Looks 5/10
Value 0/10

In these days, sniffle may equal COVID. Nice review! This place appears to have gone downhill.

Stopped in Saturday two new girls one popped her head out of room was busy looked in her 30s with boobs overflowing from her top. Other girl came out of back looked very sexy thin legs short shorts and beautiful smile said to wait 20 in chair. Told her I would come back. Grabbed some ice cream next door,came outside and saw another guy walk in. I did have much time so I left. Will update when I concor

I want to start off by saying I frequent this spot quite a bit.

Sophia who is in charge here is awesome. Im pretty sure every monger falls in love with her, including myself.

Anyway, I text and Sophia is off today. Candy and Linda are in. I like candy as well. Young and bubbly.

I walk in. Both Linda and candy are with other mongers. Linda takes me into a room and tells me to wait. I never seen Linda. She is like high 40s. Like a soild maybe 4 on the amp scale. Whatever. Kind of pissed I couldn't suck on candy's sweet nips.

So I'm sitting naked on the table, tugging on little head to "hype" me up for what I think will be a really hard release due to her appeeence.

Linda comes in and starts her medium massage. Has a towel over me. Now let me tell you, she said medium, it was a very very strong medium. She used pretty much her knees, and feet standing on my back and body the entire time. Honestly, it was one of the best hard massages I ever got. She was fully on my back the entire time digging really deep into my tissue. It was clear she had a lotttt of real training. It was so good , little head went so limp and hid away because I was melting away from this strong back walk.

After massage is done I am honestly worried that I won't be able to get hard for her ST and finish. I was honestly fine with just walking out! The massage must of lasted 45 mins. I only took the HH for 50.

I was so wrong, she started an ST I lve never experienced before. She was massaging my inner thighs really hard, then would push her thumb hard into my gooch/under sack area. It got me so worked up. I had to flip over myself. She asked what I wanted and just said hand. Oil, 2 hand technique and lots and lots of changing up the strokes. I shot and almost hit the ceiling. Clean up, tipped 60 and she was happy. Kept asking me how her massage was. Told her it was amazing.

The only other time I ever really really enjoyed an AMP massage was many years back in little neck, with the lady June. This was a soild runner up.

So went back last week around 4pm.

Pull up and some dude was having his ice cream while talking on the phone and walking up and down the strip. Decided to wait it out and do recon. Waited no joke 45 mins for this dude to fuck off.

While I waited, this spot had mongers going in every like 10 fucking minutes!!! I know this spot only has 10 girls so I had to time it when I saw a monger leave. 4 mongers went in before I had a chance. After the 4th finally left, I made a run for it.

Got Linda again. She was wearing prob the most unarctive outfit possible. She's normally like a 6 on the scale. This outfit made her a 2. Like a super unattractive long skirt.

Anyway. Gave 50 for half. Gave 60
She came back and said ran out of change. Annoying.

Anyway she started another amazing massage and walked on my back. Loving her skills and def makes up for her looks. ST was real slow. Flipped and asked if I wanted mouth. I wasn't feeling it and said just hand. Kept asking for money and I said I'd take care of her. She does a great cock worship release. Slow and super super impressed with the penis. I tried to take off her top/skirt but it was so locked into her it gave up. Her release ends with her moaning in my ear about how much she loves my cock. Shot so hard it hit her in the head/hair and she giggled so hard. Clean up and she was helping me get dressed. Clinging onto me giving me pecks on the lips.

She's good but just wish she looked a little better. As I'm walking out I see candy laying down on the sofa/chair thing. Will try her next

First time lurker and first time monger i guess... glad to have seen the reviews of this place went today first time ever going. Was one girl working from what i saw place empty, she was cute id say a 6/10 went in got my massage she let me touch around her near the end but i gotta say i think i got a run for my money they took 60 for the house and 176 for FS. Was fun but the place felt like a sauna she dident seem all into it kinda annoyed really she dident like touching her downthere and seemed more like she just wanted to be done. Took me some time to end and after was given a hot towel a bottle of water and a papertowel for my face( i was sweating the whole damn time) she seemed kinda rushed for me to go and i was concerned when she just looked at the towel i wiped my face with and tossed it to the side? (Hopefuly it wasent a dirty one ) all in all kinda on the fence if i wanna go back some time more concerned they asked for my lisence on account of my baby face. Hope this review helped ! Sorry for it being so long

First time lurker and first time monger i guess... glad to have seen the reviews of this place went today first time ever going. Was one girl working from what i saw place empty, she was cute id say a 6/10 went in got my massage she let me touch around her near the end but i gotta say i think i got a run for my money they took 60 for the house and 176 for FS. Was fun but the place felt like a sauna she dident seem all into it kinda annoyed really she dident like touching her downthere and seemed more like she just wanted to be done. Took me some time to end and after was given a hot towel a bottle of water and a papertowel for my face( i was sweating the whole damn time) she seemed kinda rushed for me to go and i was concerned when she just looked at the towel i wiped my face with and tossed it to the side? (Hopefuly it wasent a dirty one ) all in all kinda on the fence if i wanna go back some time more concerned they asked for my lisence on account of my baby face. Hope this review helped ! Sorry for it being so long
60 for the house and 176 for FS.

$176 ??? seems an odd amount. Odd as in unusual, not numerically

60 for the house and 176 for FS.

$176 ??? seems an odd amount. Odd as in unusual, not numerically
I thought it was odd too.
But I remember once there was this girl in hicksville named Ting gave a great nude massage followed by a faux BFS using her lubricated hand strategically placed when you mounted her. By far the best sex feeling I ever had.

Was so good I recall just emptying my wallet on the table for the tip. I usually bring only enough cash for house fee and HE tip and perhaps beer & lunch later and may have had some singles — so if I reported my tip it would have seemed odd too.

If I had some change in my pocket (I didn't) I would have given her that too so would have been even odder.

One of my all time fav's.

But I remember once there was this girl in hicksville named Ting gave a great nude massage followed by a faux BFS using her lubricated hand strategically placed when you mounted her. By far the best sex feeling I ever had.

Was so good I recall just emptying my wallet on the table for the tip. I usually bring only enough cash for house fee and HE tip and perhaps beer & lunch later and may have had some singles — so if I reported my tip it would have seemed odd too.

If I had some change in my pocket (I didn't) I would have given her that too so would have been even odder.

Ahhhhhh...Ting.. those were the days!

Yes I remember her very well! However I knew going in what she was willing to accept as a donation. But like you I’ve had the off occasion that I decided last minute to get more than I planned and said “here ya go ( with an odd#) let’s make this work”

How in hell did you negotiate 176 for FS?
Were you both going up and down by a buck at a time?

Also, was this CiCi?
She works Wednesdays.