Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I've been talking to $$Christine$$ on Snap. When I asked her what she was looking for, as far as money, she told me all she wants is to be fucked hard. I figured even though the face wasn't great, if that's all she wanted, I could do that. Told me I'd have to get the room. Just haven't been able to set it up due to work schedule, and now I have a head cold.

I've been talking to $$Christine$$ on Snap. When I asked her what she was looking for, as far as money, she told me all she wants is to be fucked hard. I figured even though the face wasn't great, if that's all she wanted, I could do that. Told me I'd have to get the room. Just haven't been able to set it up due to work schedule, and now I have a head cold.
Wow sounds good!! I would keep my eye on her, because in this hobby I feel like there always a trade. Btw what’s her snap ?

Nothing quite like some Smash in flour to get the thread flowing again!

these broads saying they have Covid is another way of them saying they’ll take cashapp in the meantime. They are relentless!

has anyone tried out $fit fun foodie$ ?

Something I find interesting is the different restrictions girls on SA have. For example, some will only do oral and no sex ever or until they know you better. Others will have sex but will not do oral, again either ever or until they know you better. Some even have restrictions on the positions they’d do - just doggy, no missionary b/c that’s too personal.

Have you guys run into this?

Something I find interesting is the different restrictions girls on SA have. For example, some will only do oral and no sex ever or until they know you better. Others will have sex but will not do oral, again either ever or until they know you better. Some even have restrictions on the positions they’d do - just doggy, no missionary b/c that’s too personal.

I don’t pay for restrictions I don’t care who they are or what they look like.

If you let them rope you into this they label you a simp or worse

You guys just have to be willing to say no thanks. Enough people do that, then they will realize who really has the control. But it will never happen. There will always be plenty of desperate simps to feed them.

When they say "i dont do xyz the first time", say thanks but no thanks. Often they change their minds, not right away, but they do change them and text you pretending they weren't annoying the hell out of you a little while before. This goes for raw, anal, creampies, whatever.
In a recent exchange with one of the delusional voids, I gave her my offer which was what I consider my "top end" offer that I don't go above. But only because she was cute. She countered with a number almost double. Out of curiosity, I asked her what I would be getting in return and what she was into. She almost immediately said that she doesn't suck dick. After I stopped laughing for 10 minutes straight, I kindly told her best of luck. She eventually came back and agreed to my number, but I still never accepted because as I mentioned, thats my top end number. Still not worth it for someone with those limitations. I've had smoking hot chicks that do everything under the sun for that amount. Plus, you know with an attitude like that, the experience can go downhill even further once she is actually there in the moment. Just say no, guys.

Aya$$la

Very cute girl in/near Levittown. Responded quickly, pictures are her, she’s probably not actually 19 but definitely early 20s. Had alarm bells going off cause she doesn’t give out her phone number, only uses KiK until she meets with someone. But figured what the hell. I’ll say this, if you like sexting she definitely is someone to get ahold of cause she was all about it while we were setting things up. She’s expensive, wouldn’t budge off of 500. If she didn’t look how she does I would have just passed. So I just made it as clear as possible if her pics were not basically 100% then I would walk, she said sure and we set up a time.

She showed up and goddamn, nice tight body, her hair is red like two of her pics. We went into the room and she stripped down to some very nice lingerie and told me to get on the bed. Immediately starts deep throating like its gonna save her from something, absolutely amazing I told her to slow down cause I wanted more than just head, she fucking smiled and said “This is just the quick one, you’re gonna get your money’s worth”. First load about 45 seconds later swallows like a champion.

She stands up and throws some music on her phone and starts dancing, wouldn’t surprise me at all if she told me she stripped somewhere, it was pretty damn good and pretty quick jr is ready for round two. She sits back on my lap and asks “Ass or pussy?”. Grabbed her, threw her on the bed and started doggy, raw, i seriously doubt she was enjoying it as much as she seemed but godamn does she know how to put on a performance.

Switch to CG she rides me for a while until she grabs some lube she brought, pours some on junior and guides me into her ass, bouncing up and down playing with her clit while she does it until she squirts all over. Quite quickly after that I blew into her ass.

She got up, showered off, and headed out. Definitely one of the top experiences of my mongering career, its expensive but FUCK would i say give it a shot if its at all in your price range.

Aya$$la

Very cute girl in/near Levittown. Responded quickly, pictures are her, she’s probably not actually 19 but definitely early 20s. Had alarm bells going off cause she doesn’t give out her phone number, only uses KiK until she meets with someone. But figured what the hell. I’ll say this, if you like sexting she definitely is someone to get ahold of cause she was all about it while we were setting things up. She’s expensive, wouldn’t budge off of 500. If she didn’t look how she does I would have just passed. So I just made it as clear as possible if her pics were not basically 100% then I would walk, she said sure and we set up a time.

She showed up and goddamn, nice tight body, her hair is red like two of her pics. We went into the room and she stripped down to some very nice lingerie and told me to get on the bed. Immediately starts deep throating like its gonna save her from something, absolutely amazing I told her to slow down cause I wanted more than just head, she fucking smiled and said “This is just the quick one, you’re gonna get your money’s worth”. First load about 45 seconds later swallows like a champion.

She stands up and throws some music on her phone and starts dancing, wouldn’t surprise me at all if she told me she stripped somewhere, it was pretty damn good and pretty quick jr is ready for round two. She sits back on my lap and asks “Ass or pussy?”. Grabbed her, threw her on the bed and started doggy, raw, i seriously doubt she was enjoying it as much as she seemed but godamn does she know how to put on a performance.

Switch to CG she rides me for a while until she grabs some lube she brought, pours some on junior and guides me into her ass, bouncing up and down playing with her clit while she does it until she squirts all over. Quite quickly after that I blew into her ass.

She got up, showered off, and headed out. Definitely one of the top experiences of my mongering career, its expensive but FUCK would i say give it a shot if its at all in your price range.
On the SA website she looks decent but not amazing... But some of the pix might just not be very good pix. She does look cute as a redhead.

It sounds like she at least gives you your donations worth, with the anal and squirting.

Would you say the pix are an accurate depiction of her?

Saw meg 73 last week. Wierd halfway between total civilian whore and pro vibes. Couldn’t get a fix on it, got bbbj, daty and covered for 150 and a room.
Could of talked her into bb, but bigger head prevailed. She’s good with the dirty ta
Would of liked to have seen her before at the weight of her older pics,

Talking to it girl from riverhead, not the best conversationalist. Anyone?

On the SA website she looks decent but not amazing... But some of the pix might just not be very good pix. She does look cute as a redhead.

It sounds like she at least gives you your donations worth, with the anal and squirting.

Would you say the pix are an accurate depiction of her?

Request her private shots, there is a really nice one of her in a swimsuit. She is also very much my type, so it was worth it for me.