Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just tried to re-up using a vanilla card anyone else have issues? didn't go through
Yes. That’s why I gave up on SA. Vanilla card and any other card would not work. That and the insanity of the girls wanting stupid amounts and platonic and deposits it all wasn’t worth it. No patience anymore I guess. Good luck and happy hunting Nutty Out

Jess is pretty, but about 30 lbs heavier than her pics suggest. She is sexy and has virtually zero limitations.... i mean ZERO. Biggest issue is her availability. Been trying to see her again and schedules dont work at all
Care to elaborate on zero limitations. What was the damage? She does look sexy.

Yes. That’s why I gave up on SA. Vanilla card and any other card would not work. That and the insanity of the girls wanting stupid amounts and platonic and deposits it all wasn’t worth it. No patience anymore I guess. Good luck and happy hunting Nutty Out
That happened to me last month. It didn’t work at first. I waited a bit and tried again and then it worked. Used the same info. And I usually put in the zip code of wherever I purchased the card. Not sure it matters, but who knows.

I tried CVS and a digital version as well. someone on another site recommended privacy.com . seems to It's not completely anonymous, but the cards you create are. The funding source is not. It will keep your name from getting on the SA registry if another ashley madison happens. If you're already paying chicks a thousand plus a month in total for this habbit, I think your wife knows there's a bunch of cash missing already unless you work for tips.

Not sure why my post got deleted, but I'm guessing I asked a silly question. Anyway...
It's been fun, I joined just a few days ago. Must've spent hours sending out messages. This one 43 year old Latina was asking for 4k/mo + gifts, and I was just laughing my tail off. Next.
$CheerfulAngel$ asks for 300.
$youngdreamybaby$ asks for 800.
$adriana$, 25 y/o New York NY: 800 and can host in Brooklyn.

Hopefully, I'm adding value to the board and this doesn't get deleted...

After spending 8
Months off this stupid site I decided to take a chance and renew for a month . So far after 3 days regret it. Girls are insane asking stupid amounts, one woman $$fiercebelle$s asked $800 for a massage with a wonderful happy ending ! I mean seriously ? I guess after one month I may just stop for good.

Not sure why my post got deleted, but I'm guessing I asked a silly question. Anyway...
It's been fun, I joined just a few days ago. Must've spent hours sending out messages. This one 43 year old Latina was asking for 4k/mo + gifts, and I was just laughing my tail off. Next.

I would gladly pay 800 for youngdreamybaby - her tits are truly stupendous. Unfortunately we had a platonic meet and greet and she took a dislike to me for unknown reasons.

Ha - $young dramy baby$ used to ask for 500…. This transitory inflation is affecting everything!

Personally, at $800, youngdreamybaby better offer amazing service...MSOG, cim and bbfscip IMO. I like her tits and I'm sure here young body feels great, but I like boobs a little bigger.

Anyone have any luck negotiating rates?

$AdorableBelle$: 20 y/o Latina, blonde with B cups (I guess? I'm bad at estimating), will Uber to you. 600, located in financial district
$Artist$For$Patron$: 26 y/o white, starting at $1,500 and can't host.

Here is a good one for you!
TeeTee852 on Secret Benefits.
Trim, young, WOC.... just how I like them.
We connect, see her photos, text.....
Asked her how do I meet you? Reply.... $400 to $600 depending what we do....
Above my price point, but she looks sexy so I follow up with her...
I ask her if we can meet and just say hello, see if we get along, talk a bit before we agree to go to a room at a later date.
She says sure, stop by. No mention of any money....
I see her in my car, parked close to her house. Pretty, sexy, wearing nice yoga pants which drives me crazy.
We talk for a bit, get along, kiss a little.... I reach over and grab her ass, she is rubbing my cock through my pants....
She has to go, so I wanted to be a good guy, and I give her $40, hoping to show I was serious and that she would come down off her price. she says thank you and gets out.
I drive away, happy! Thinking I may be able to see her again at a much lower price....
WRONG!!!!!!!!!
She immediately texts me, saying she was expecting FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!
I said "for what, sitting in my car for 20 minutes?"..... she said "Yes.... I get $400 no matter what I do. If you want to get a room, it is no less than $600"
After I stopped laughing, I politely told her she was delusional, and that there is no way in hell I would ever pay ANYONE $400 to sit in my car for 20 minutes, much less pay her $600 to get a room.
She said she is worth way more than that, and was gone.....
I'm telling you, the world has gone MAD!!!
To make me feel better, saw one of my old time stand by's for a $40 BJCIM on my way home...
I love finding new talent, but this is getting ridiculous....

Wow, that’s an amazing price for the your standby! Lucky dog. And yeah, I don’t get how these girls are coming up with these numbers. Are they really getting anyone at that level, or are they just living in lala land?