Talent scarce on Long Island

I will admit to the above of being a little selfish when finding a new spot.
I miss Isabella from Centereach area. Than I came across Liza in west bab, who is also no longer around. Yeah I have a regular lmp I frequent/ they know me and treat me well.
but I’ve recently came across one in bellmore. Posted on a common site we all look at and advertised as a body rub, but extras are on the table. I’m being selfish here again because I don’t want this to go away. But if you were hesitant about this bellmore place. Take the plunge. It’s a little sketchy. But has been worth it every time. Girl is a babe. Only other hint I’ll give is that their texts are blue. They seem to be using iMessage.
I know I am probably gonna get yelled at for violating some rule here. But just putting my two sense in because I also struggle with the lack of talent.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I miss Isabella from Centereach area. Than I came across Liza in west bab, who is also no longer around. Yeah I have a regular lmp I frequent/ they know me and treat me well.
but I’ve recently came across one in bellmore. Posted on a common site we all look at and advertised as a body rub, but extras are on the table. I’m being selfish here again because I don’t want this to go away. But if you were hesitant about this bellmore place. Take the plunge. It’s a little sketchy. But has been worth it every time. Girl is a babe. Only other hint I’ll give is that their texts are blue. They seem to be using iMessage.
I know I am probably gonna get yelled at for violating some rule here. But just putting my two sense in because I also struggle with the lack of talent.
Why not just give a proper review of the Bellmore place, complete with a phone number in the title?

Man, Isabella was amazing. Only a hand release yet you walked out of there feeling like you’d be fucking for hours, lol. Holly was also great, she had a lot of mixed reviews on here but I always had an awesome time with her. I still check to see if they’ll pop back up around here but unfortunately it seems everyone at that place besides Natalia is either retired or no longer in town.

Why bring it up? If you're not going to review keep your down low's to yourself.
It's a cunty move to talk of being selfish and then you trying to make this a rubix cube pussy hunt for the rest of the board?!

I would bet you have snatched a lot of free info off this board for your own personal gain, return the favor or "Fuck Off" with your hints.

Come correct or step out. Don't be a punk.

G

Gsx98

I think I know what spot you are talking about not have not tried it. They post as being in bellmore and when I texted they said they had to latinas.

This thread represents Long Island 100% right now. There is no good talent right now when you compare to 2-3 years ago. Many of the best providers have passed from ODing like Kacey from Coram or have gotten clean like tall Ginger from Central Islip. A few years ago there was Nikki no drip, Lula chinx, Jenna the bbw cum bucket even Bianca from Northport is in the wind. Right now I’m on the east end of Long Island in mastic/mastic beach area and it’s bone dry.

I do think it takes more effort than it did before the pandemic. Sometimes striking up a conversation with a strangler is all you need.

This thread represents Long Island 100% right now. There is no good talent right now when you compare to 2-3 years ago. Many of the best providers have passed from ODing like Kacey from Coram or have gotten clean like tall Ginger from Central Islip. A few years ago there was Nikki no drip, Lula chinx, Jenna the bbw cum bucket even Bianca from Northport is in the wind. Right now I’m on the east end of Long Island in mastic/mastic beach area and it’s bone dry.

I do think it takes more effort than it did before the pandemic. Sometimes striking up a conversation with a strangler is all you need.
Last time I spoke to a serial killer it was strange I tell yah

billyS

Reign of Terror
So let me throw this out there.
Since most of you agree talent is scarce;
and the fact that quite a few recent reviews of LI girls found on the usual sites (that we can't mention the names of on here) have been bad, most guys say something like "I couldn't find anything else so I called so and so"

All that said, would a guy be considered a "white knight" if he treated a girl a little better than a normal hooker if he found something good, reviewed her honestly, but then treated her good to ensure his time with her?

Would that make him a simp?

Not pointing the finger at anyone in particular but like SA this is becoming somewhat of a competition.

I think one thing that would be crossing the line is badmouthing other mongers.
We all know Mr Wiggles was famous for that.

The secret to your post Billy was "honest review" I'd say..even in this business, I think that makes him a decent guy more then a white knight...just my 2 cents

To go into Queens?
So now we're talking train and subway, not to mention you have to do it on the train schedule.
Plus really not practical for visits later in the evening.
Even if it takes 10 to 15 minutes to circle and find a spot it's still more convenient than catching two trains.
Fair points on the evening visits and train schedule. But it's worked out well for me since the Port Washington line leaves me right in the middle of Main Street and the Bayside stop is on Bell and 41st.

It's just a transfer at Woodside with no subway involved or a drive to a Port Washington stop.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Fair points on the evening visits and train schedule. But it's worked out well for me since the Port Washington line leaves me right in the middle of Main Street and the Bayside stop is on Bell and 41st.

It's just a transfer at Woodside with no subway involved or a drive to a Port Washington stop.
Cool. I guess it's where in Queens you are headed and where you live on the Island.

Also, if you're doing a walk in at an AMP it's different if you are seeing an Indy on a schedule.

G

Gsx98

Port Washington line is awesome, use to take it daily and get into the city in about 30 mins, but no where near that line now. So yeah it’s better to drive out there but when I go I’m on a tight schedule….. need to make it back to LI and shower and all that….. so unless I take like the day off from work then it’s worth it

G

Gsx98

Guess you have a point gas , parking, time in traffic might as well spend 100 more for service
Well I did it again I went to Queens and it was worth it!!! lol but man did it take me so long to get back. I would was in about an hour in traffic on the way back but for what I found out there it was totally worth it. I’ll post my review about it on the appropriate thread.

Well I did it again I went to Queens and it was worth it!!! lol but man did it take me so long to get back. I would was in about an hour in traffic on the way back but for what I found out there it was totally worth it. I’ll post my review about it on the appropriate thread.
Going home with change is life!!!!

If only Tiffany/Gina was around. She may have not been for everyone, but damn her product was great. And I didn't mind her size. Thought she was cute and her attitude and performance was out of this world.
I thought she was cute too! BBW who held it well. And one of the best bbj artists ever. What I would give to bury my face in her fuzzbox while she BBJs me one more time