Talent scarce on Long Island

I thought she was cute too! BBW who held it well. And one of the best bbj artists ever. What I would give to bury my face in her fuzzbox while she BBJs me one more time
Yeah, she was really cute. Yes a BBW but looked good on her, at least to me. I hit it off with her from the first time I saw her. We had a lot of fun and even became somewhat friendly when not meeting up. We texted back and forth during the day, just BSing. And I will admit this, I was the one who suggest Gina as an alternate name. Take that FWIW, but it's true. She was talking to me about leaving her pimp and getting a new name and I said I knew a few hot girls who were named Gina. She liked that name and went with it. 100% true story.

Yeah, I miss her, she was cool in and out of bed.

Since we are driving down memory lane, my favorite thing with her was when she would be blowing me while I had 3 fingers deep in her, sometimes I would cum first, and that would make her cum, and sometimes I could feel her cum and feel her clamp down with her throat. I miss that.

If only Tiffany/Gina was around. She may have not been for everyone, but damn her product was great. And I didn't mind her size. Thought she was cute and her attitude and performance was out of this world.
I must have caught her on a really rough day towards the ends of her tenure here. She was at that old Sheridan Hotel in Hauppauge . The room was smoky . There was an open container of Chinese that was stinkin’ to high Heaven . She seemed lazy , not wanting to strip down naked. She didn’t look clean… She actually wiped fried rice off her face when I walked in. I didn’t get why everyone was raving over her.

Like I said, I’ll chalk it up To a rough couple of days.

I must have caught her on a really rough day towards the ends of her tenure here. She was at that old Sheridan Hotel in Hauppauge . The room was smoky . There was an open container of Chinese that was stinkin’ to high Heaven . She seemed lazy , not wanting to strip down naked. She didn’t look clean… She actually wiped fried rice off her face when I walked in. I didn’t get why everyone was raving over her.

She was a fun girl next door type that gave great head.
Not a looker by any means but nice soft titties and a good Conversationalist.

I used to see her a lot but towards the end like you said, she was having bad days. Probably drugs. She left me in the lot at the Lakeland dump.
that was it for me.
According to her she came from a decent family I think she said her father was a cop in Nassau.
Maybe they got her help and got her out of the game.

Learned a long time ago. With my blond bombshell lmaooo at the fake promotion and then Nikki no drip not a looker at all. That the long island hobbyist don't care much about looks.

If only Tiffany/Gina was around. She may have not been for everyone, but damn her product was great. And I didn't mind her size. Thought she was cute and her attitude and performance was out of this world.
She was the best! I do miss her! She didn’t care to breathe. A couple of times I remember she did the deed, she left my dick so slimy I couldn’t pick up my dick to clean it. . I miss her.

How many of you guys remember Ginger. She was a tall red head who use to be on Suffolk ave in central islip. I remember the first time I met her sitting under the kiosk late at night at the Central Islip Lirr. I made a friendly conversation with her 10 mins later I was skulk fucking her in bbjnqns. She was always friendly and down to earth. But now she is clean and off the street. I’m happy for her. Those were the good ole days lol.

How many of you guys remember Ginger. She was a tall red head who use to be on Suffolk ave in central islip. I remember the first time I met her sitting under the kiosk late at night at the Central Islip Lirr. I made a friendly conversation with her 10 mins later I was skulk fucking her in bbjnqns. She was always friendly and down to earth. But now she is clean and off the street. I’m happy for her. Those were the good ole days lol.
This the same Ginger that moved to moriches and then Patchogue?

Crazy thing is I'm friends with her on Facebook bc I'm friends with her brother but I would never blow her up and she looks happy.
She was a really nice gal...let her come back at her own time fellas...if she doesn't good for her...if she does..she better be ready..lol..no really....I met her a few times and she was so nice and pleasant....not everyone Cup of tea...but BBWs are a fetish anyway right :) ..You said she's happy..kool..sure she has many good a memories as Ya'll gentlemen....I wish her the best and when she comes back that'll be great for her as well....

~Amanda

She was the best! I do miss her! She didn’t care to breathe. A couple of times I remember she did the deed, she left my dick so slimy I couldn’t pick up my dick to clean it. . I miss her.
She was amazing. Saw her a few times at the Lakeland on Lakeland and Marina Motel in Copaigue. She would tease and keep me on edge and suck me for a full 30 minutes and then make me explode in her mouth. This was when she was still Tiffany.

She was a really nice gal...let her come back at her own time fellas...if she doesn't good for her...if she does..she better be ready..lol..no really....I met her a few times and she was so nice and pleasant....not everyone Cup of tea...but BBWs are a fetish anyway right :) ..You said she's happy..kool..sure she has many good a memories as Ya'll gentlemen....I wish her the best and when she comes back that'll be great for her as well....

~Amanda
Didn't realize you knew her Amanda :)
That makes the three of you that are my all time favs on the Island (you, tiff/gina, sophia) that all know one another... Small world!

I remember back in the day you guys used to be at the same location (in different rooms) ...it was an abundance of riches. I'm pretty sure I went to both rooms on the same night a couple times lol.

You're right, good for her if she's done, but if not I'm totally there for a reunion or dare I say a double

This thread represents Long Island 100% right now. There is no good talent right now when you compare to 2-3 years ago. Many of the best providers have passed from ODing like Kacey from Coram or have gotten clean like tall Ginger from Central Islip. A few years ago there was Nikki no drip, Lula chinx, Jenna the bbw cum bucket even Bianca from Northport is in the wind. Right now I’m on the east end of Long Island in mastic/mastic beach area and it’s bone dry.

I do think it takes more effort than it did before the pandemic. Sometimes striking up a conversation with a strangler is all you need.
I saw some videos of Lula last year when she popped out of retirement as a UTR I guess guys posted her giving her world famous skills then she and the videos disappeared. I wonder which one of you lucky mongers gets your pole polished whenever she’s in town wow!?!