Talent scarce on Long Island

If only Tiffany/Gina was around. She may have not been for everyone, but damn her product was great. And I didn't mind her size. Thought she was cute and her attitude and performance was out of this world.
Agreed one hundred percent once she got comfortable with you and you became a regular she opened up and treated you like a KING!

I believe what’s hurting Long Island the most is how in NYC they do not incriminate as in Long Island they do. If you’re a provider why not take an hour ride to the city where theirs plenary of work and no risk of incarceration. We are fucked boys!
I spoke to alot of girls that used to work in li and stopped coming out here. They said things are slow for them client wise over here. I had a friend that told me she rented out a hotel and didn't grab one customer over here once. On other site the li section is dead with no reviews or comments.

Alot of my friends said they used to get alot of customers and make good money here in li. Not any more. If girls ain't making money they won't bother making the trip out here.

I don't think incarceration is the issue. I can name 20 plus hotels that these girls frequent to work. And if you read Google reviews on some of them they mention such. Its not an issue i think and is well known.

I love it when you enter a nice quite family hotel and you hear a girl working getting the shit fucked out of her. It happens almost every time I got to a hotel for any reason rather it be casual or pleasure.

I spoke to alot of girls that used to work in li and stopped coming out here. They said things are slow for them client wise over here. I had a friend that told me she rented out a hotel and didn't grab one customer over here once. On other site the li section is dead with no reviews or comments.

Alot of my friends said they used to get alot of customers and make good money here in li. Not any more. If girls ain't making money they won't bother making the trip out here.

I don't think incarceration is the issue. I can name 20 plus hotels that these girls frequent to work. And if you read Google reviews on some of them they mention such. Its not an issue i think and is well known.

I love it when you enter a nice quite family hotel and you hear a girl working getting the shit fucked out of her. It happens almost every time I got to a hotel for any reason rather it be casual or pleasure.
Maybe if their prices came back down to earth, business wouldn't be so slow.

Bait and switch has always been part of the game.

If I were a provider, I wouldn't be putting my real pics on the internet.
Would you?
I don't even send real pics of me when they ask. Just in case those images were to get out for any number of reasons - dead hooker police looking for anyone that may have seen something suspicious before or after meeting (given the recent news of former Suffolk County Legis "Doc" Spencer not an unlikely event).

Maybe if their prices came back down to earth, business wouldn't be so slow.
If you guys want to attract better girls be ready to be more generous and good customers.

The other big complaints that I get from girls trying to work out here is the following.
1) low ballers trying to haggle 100 specials and other sorts of deals
2) clients paying with fake bills
3) clients assaulting and robbing the girls.

Shit like this drives girls away from wanting to work here. Also the last 2 has encouraged some girls to pay for guys to take care of them. So this ads to the increase in price. You ever see a girl call some one the second you come in saying he ok he paid hh or something like that? One time I was with a girl we went a few minutes over my paid time and a guy knocked on the door saying hey you ok in there and she screamed yea he almost leaving.

At the end of the day queens is only an hour drive away. With plenty of decent girls doing 100 or less specials.

If you guys want to attract better girls be ready to be more generous and good customers.

The other big complaints that I get from girls trying to work out here is the following.

Shit like this drives girls away from wanting to work here. Also the last 2 has encouraged some girls to pay for guys to take care of them. So this ads to the increase in price. You ever see a girl call some one the second you come in saying he ok he paid hh or something like that? One time I was with a girl we went a few minutes over my paid time and a guy knocked on the door saying hey you ok in there and she screamed yea he almost leaving.

At the end of the day queens is only an hour drive away. With plenty of decent girls doing 100 or less specials.
More generous??!! These girls are dillusional. The older they get the lower the price should go. Fat and outta shape tremendously also over charging etc.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Unless I'm getting discombobulated he's talking about bbw Tiffany/Gina
That's why I prefer if guys quote the post they are responding to.
It's never guaranteed your post will appear directly under the one you are referencing because;
1) someone could be typing at the same time as you and hit submit before you
2) there could be a post in the moderation queue waiting to be approved that only the Mods can see.

Time is money an hour drive one way or round trip has a value.

Time is money an hour drive one way or round trip has a value.
So is the time you waste dealing with some of the so called talent on LI.

I haven't mongered on LI for years .

With Flushing, what you see is what you get at the price and services you agreed upon.

Plus the only evidence I've seen in all my years mongering there of drug use is the girls have one or two bottles of vitamins and/or herbal supplements on the little table where they keep some lube, mouthwash, alcohol spray bottle, some face lotion, hair brush and condoms.

the only alcohol use is the rubbing alcohol spray they use to clean the guys dick and to wipe down their pussy.

The worst experiences I've encountered is they are to small for me to get all the way in and they either give me my money back (can you even think of that happening on LI!) or they find some other way to make it up to me. One finished me with a BBBJCIM and gave my back half the agreed upon tip (I gave it back to her of course)

Just to give you one of my (literally) last experience couple of days ago, the girl said when I called was that she was right in the middle of cooking and would I mind if she was a15 minutes late for my typical outstanding massage and FS session. She brought a container of some breakfast treats (I can't possibly remember the Chinese names), they were hot, just made by her, we both had one before the session and she gave me a plastic container of them to take with me when I left.

There was a clock on the wall so you knew what time the session started (it starts when she starts the massage on my naked body and ends 60 min later when she takes off my condom an wipes down genius jr and she then starts getting dressed). At that point I put the donation on the little table and get dressed while she goes out to the front desk to stamp my card.

All for 100 (including the house fee) plus she stamped my buy 10 get one free card.

Just like a typical session on LI , right?:rolleyes:

Ps. l after my session I do some food shopping for absolutely the freshest vegetables and fruit that can be bought anywhere and at bargain prices. If you want to buy fresh fish, the fish I saw was literally (not kidding) flapping in the tray of ice. No fish in a Styrofoam container wrapped in saran wrap who knows how old. ( he closest quality and price you can get on LI is John's Farms (Plainview) of Hmart (Hicksville)

Also, I assume that when you finally do get to see a LI provider, that you use one of the StarTrek transporters to get you to her in zero time.

So is the time you waste dealing with some of the so called talent on LI.

I haven't mongered on LI for years .

With Flushing, what you see is what you get at the price and services you agreed upon.

Plus the only evidence I've seen in all my years mongering there of drug use is the girls have one or two bottles of vitamins and/or herbal supplements on the little table where they keep some lube, mouthwash, alcohol spray bottle, some face lotion, hair brush and condoms.

the only alcohol use is the rubbing alcohol spray they use to clean the guys dick and to wipe down their pussy.

The worst experiences I've encountered is they are to small for me to get all the way in and they either give me my money back (can you even think of that happening on LI!) or they find some other way to make it up to me. One finished me with a BBBJCIM and gave my back half the agreed upon tip (I gave it back to her of course)

Just to give you one of my (literally) last experience couple of days ago, the girl said when I called was that she was right in the middle of cooking and would I mind if she was a15 minutes late for my typical outstanding massage and FS session. She brought a container of some breakfast treats (I can't possibly remember the Chinese names), they were hot, just made by her, we both had one before the session and she gave me a plastic container of them to take with me when I left.

There was a clock on the wall so you knew what time the session started (it starts when she starts the massage on my naked body and ends 60 min later when she takes off my condom an wipes down genius jr and she then starts getting dressed). At that point I put the donation on the little table and get dressed while she goes out to the front desk to stamp my card.

All for 100 (including the house fee) plus she stamped my buy 10 get one free card.

Just like a typical session on LI , right?:rolleyes:

Ps. l after my session I do some food shopping for absolutely the freshest vegetables and fruit that can be bought anywhere and at bargain prices. If you want to buy fresh fish, the fish I saw was literally (not kidding) flapping in the tray of ice. No fish in a Styrofoam container wrapped in saran wrap who knows how old. ( he closest quality and price you can get on LI is John's Farms (Plainview) of Hmart (Hicksville)

Also, I assume that when you finally do get to see a LI provider, that you use one of the StarTrek transporters to get you to her in zero time.
Flushing is my second home. Some aren’t as fortunate to venture out and cultivate warm relationships.