Princess Zoe 929-286-2240 Holbrook - Jessica's crew

I saw princess Zoe’s ad. I was immediately drawn to her cute sexy look. The listing was so well written I was intrigued. Texted the number and after some discussion on what I was looking for I was sent a link to her booking site where I could pick the type of session / duration and day / time to book. I booked an hour BDSM for $300. Booking site was so convenient because it spelled out the services and prices. There was an area to makes notes of what I wanted to experience during the session. After I booked I was texted a confirmation and instructions for arrival. When I arrived at the appointment I saw her and she matches the photos. She was wearing a sexy skirt and top and you could see that she puts effort into making her time with you a memorable experience. When we got into the room we sat down and discussed what I was looking for in more detail and then began. She had me undress and get on the table. She started with a super sensual body rub. I was able to grab her legs and ass. Such a nice ass. She nibbled my ear and moaned sexy while giving a great massage, really work my muscles. She popped those perfect tits out and rubbed them up and down on me while grabbing Jr. from behind and tugging on him, so fucking hot getting him nice and ready for the flip. Flipped me over and rubbed my front while dropping those tits in my mouth. She nibbled my nipples and got me super turned on. After a good body rub she worked on Jr. stroking it so well it was hard not to nut. Then it was time to do what I came there for. She put on a glove and gave my prostate a great massage while stroking me. Oh god how good. Then she grabbed a toy and popped it in me again stroking at the same time and making that ass of hers available for me to rub. After a bit I nutted harder than I ever have before. After a little clean up I was ready to go again and asked for more time, I tipped for more time and a CBJ. Holy shit she worked my cock so good spitting and gagging on it while looking at me with those sexy blue eyes until I came in the bag. Best BJ ever. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, we talked a bit and she saw me off. I would definitely come again and partake in a bit more of the BDSM stuff, she seems well versed in it all. No FS available but with skills like hers it’s not necessary

billyS

Reign of Terror
Note to readers;
We deleted this post four times. To most veteran members this smells like a shill review or that Zoe had a hand in writing it herself.

To prove this wasn't Zoe herself I told @Knom131 to post another review first which he(?) did.

So to keep my end of the deal I let this post go thru.

I still think it is overly gushing but whatever.

I'd be curious to see if anyone else sees her and has the same over the top reaction.

While it may seem like a shill: I could agree with all he said as I have met with her a while back but never posted; the only thing that seems off to me as she has changed her Menu and added the BBJ as it was off the menu

I saw her once and enjoyed my time with her. Goth vibe. She bit my ear as well. Has nice tits. Gives nice - actually - excellent massage and does a great HJ with lots of spit. I was interested in seeing her again but I refuse to book services or possibly pay for services using her online account. She recently changed the way she does business and advertises this way. Anyway she’s very attractive young and sexy. I liked her. I think the shill part or her sorcery she put upon the monger may be related to talking about booking her thru her online portal IMHO.

I had been eyeing zoe for a while but shes quite far from me. Thanks the review I finally bit the bullet and I'm glad I did. Text setup was simple and she was pleasant. Quoted 220 for 1 hour body rub and 40 for added pm. I received a second text from a different number confirming all the details of the appointment. 1 hour before I received another text from the same number again confirming everything. I get there and she's exactly as pictured in the ads. She starts with a body rub that was quite good and she rubbed her body on my body during it. Shes very chatty as well the whole time and ill says shes easy to talk to. After about a half hour she gloves up and spits on my asshole. So hot. She then while I'm still laying face down begins a legit prostate massage. This lasted for about 10 minutes and it was heavenly. I flip and she continues with the pm while working junior. I finished and then orgasmed a second time due to her continuing rubbing my prostate after I came. I can't describe it. She cleans me with a Hot towel and offers water. The whole experience was exactly what I wanted. Fantastic experience all around. I'll definatly see her again.

Total damage 260.

The problem lies in the programming of her booking Site; for some reason they don’t coinside but she gets the messages you leave her and will call you back

Note to readers;
We deleted this post four times. To most veteran members this smells like a shill review or that Zoe had a hand in writing it herself.

To prove this wasn't Zoe herself I told @Knom131 to post another review first which he(?) did.

So to keep my end of the deal I let this post go thru.

I still think it is overly gushing but whatever.

I'd be curious to see if anyone else sees her and has the same over the top reaction.
I'm actually a regular of Zoe's. I don't do the bdsm but she is great at the body rubs. Frankly I think she's the only provider worth a damn at Jessicas
So I guess now all the people who saw her but didn't review will be coming out of the wood work.
I mean I have no problems posting screenshots of my appointments with her. I've seen her multiple times this year. Idk if it's allowed on this forum to do so but I'm willing.

I'm actually a regular of Zoe's. I don't do the bdsm but she is great at the body rubs. Frankly I think she's the only provider worth a damn at Jessicas

I mean I have no problems posting screenshots of my appointments with her. I've seen her multiple times this year. Idk if it's allowed on this forum to do so but I'm willing.
How about you just review her and anyone else you have seen. Why bother letting us know you have seen her many times? We dont care. We rather see an honest review.

Maybe I can help to clear up a few things on Zoe as I don’t want it to sound like a schill , she has gained a little weight since starting working at Jessica’s , From what I understand it was from a long Hiatus from there when she was attacked by a dog and could not work: She is in my opinion a little chunky: The glove to my knowledge has only been used when getting a prostrate Massage, a few threads back a Bj was discussed as being on the menu; A CBJ can be had with an up charge not sure how much as when I enquired about if having been a client before I declined it and we never discussed the amount: Never have had trouble contacting her with any number posted: I would say she is worth seeping - That’s all I got