Princess Zoe 929-286-2240 Holbrook - Jessica's crew

How about you just review her and anyone else you have seen. Why bother letting us know you have seen her many times? We dont care. We rather see an honest review.
I have in fact reviewed her albeit briefly. She's great. MY review isn't much different from the others posted which is why I didn't bother re-writing it since it'll just be called a shill. All I can say is that Zoe is great at what she does. She doesn't work everyday which is why she set up her site.

Saw Zoe recently, made appt by her booking sight she uses. Went for an hour for 220. Not into BDSM but I do like a girl in stockings, so she wore for the session. She is a little thick but makes up for it in attitude and sensuality. She gives a real erotic body rub, moaning, ear nibbles, breath on the neck and such. She proceeded to massage, tease and just really turned me on. On the flip she teased t the boys and gave me an awsome handjob, edging me for a half hour. By far the best experience Ive had at Jessicas. She finally made me pop, cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Totally would repeat. I tipped an extra 40.

I came across Zoe's ad a few months ago and after reading this thread I was a bit hesitant since I wasnt sure if these were all shill posts or what. Ive been wanting to try out some bdsm stuff for a while and finally worked up the courage.

I found the booking on her site to be extremely convenient, but I know some people are not a fan of this. Seeing as I was a first timer I sent her a 50 dollar deposit on cash app for my 1 hour session.

She texted me the day of with the address and asked me to text her 1 hour before when id be arriving. I was a little confused by this, but I think it was more for her in case she was running late which she was. When I texted her an hour before, she asked if I could come 15 minutes later, which was fine. I'd rather find out before I leave that she's running late rather than when I'm there like most providers do and then im just stuck driving around or in the parking lot.

I arrived pretty much on time and texted I was in the parking lot. The location is in Smithtown in an office building. I was having trouble getting service so she wound up meeting me in the parking lot and led me inside.

Once inside she showed me to the room which is pretty much how I pictured it would look, torture looking devices hanging on the wall, big bed with restraints and all the works. We talked for a few minutes, and I don't want to go into too much detail but we discussed a role play scene with a heavy focus on prostate play/pegging, and light cbt. She left the room to get a few things and came back in about 5 minutes later. Once she came back in we chatted for a few more minutes. Zoe is really nice to talk with and makes you feel really comfortable which is nice because I was a little a nervous and she could see that.

Once the scene was underway she had me strip, place my clothes and belongings in a box and tied me to a bench sitting up. She proceeded to "torture" me which mainly involved hurling insults, grabbing and smacking my dick and balls. I was pretty much rock hard from the start. After a few minutes she had me on all fours and start lubing up my asshole. She inserted a gloved finger and started with an amazing prostate massage. This went on a for a while before we moved to the bed.

Once there, she shoved some beads in me and proceeded to tie up my cock and balls. She spanked and teased them for a while before tying my legs up over my head. She removed the beads and put on her strap and started fucking my ass. After a little while she swapped it out with a larger one and went to town all the while stroking my cock. I came really hard from this and she kept stroking for a while after I finished.

For clean up she gave me paper towels and baby wipes. She kept things pretty clean, using just the right amount of lube so clean up was easy.

I got dressed checked the time and realized we went 20 minutes over the hour, so she's definitely not a clock watcher. We chatted for a minute, but I had to leave as I was running late otherwise I would've stayed a while longer.

I would definitely repeat. It was a great first experience. The location was very clean. Zoe is very warm and nice to talk with she makes you feel very comfortable and really listened. I hope people won't think I'm a shill based on my other reviews, but I don't really have anything bad to say.

I came across Zoe's ad a few months ago and after reading this thread I was a bit hesitant since I wasnt sure if these were all shill posts or what. Ive been wanting to try out some bdsm stuff for a while and finally worked up the courage.

I found the booking on her site to be extremely convenient, but I know some people are not a fan of this. Seeing as I was a first timer I sent her a 50 dollar deposit on cash app for my 1 hour session.

She texted me the day of with the address and asked me to text her 1 hour before when id be arriving. I was a little confused by this, but I think it was more for her in case she was running late which she was. When I texted her an hour before, she asked if I could come 15 minutes later, which was fine. I'd rather find out before I leave that she's running late rather than when I'm there like most providers do and then im just stuck driving around or in the parking lot.

I arrived pretty much on time and texted I was in the parking lot. The location is in Smithtown in an office building. I was having trouble getting service so she wound up meeting me in the parking lot and led me inside.

Once inside she showed me to the room which is pretty much how I pictured it would look, torture looking devices hanging on the wall, big bed with restraints and all the works. We talked for a few minutes, and I don't want to go into too much detail but we discussed a role play scene with a heavy focus on prostate play/pegging, and light cbt. She left the room to get a few things and came back in about 5 minutes later. Once she came back in we chatted for a few more minutes. Zoe is really nice to talk with and makes you feel really comfortable which is nice because I was a little a nervous and she could see that.

Once the scene was underway she had me strip, place my clothes and belongings in a box and tied me to a bench sitting up. She proceeded to "torture" me which mainly involved hurling insults, grabbing and smacking my dick and balls. I was pretty much rock hard from the start. After a few minutes she had me on all fours and start lubing up my asshole. She inserted a gloved finger and started with an amazing prostate massage. This went on a for a while before we moved to the bed.

Once there, she shoved some beads in me and proceeded to tie up my cock and balls. She spanked and teased them for a while before tying my legs up over my head. She removed the beads and put on her strap and started fucking my ass. After a little while she swapped it out with a larger one and went to town all the while stroking my cock. I came really hard from this and she kept stroking for a while after I finished.

For clean up she gave me paper towels and baby wipes. She kept things pretty clean, using just the right amount of lube so clean up was easy.

I got dressed checked the time and realized we went 20 minutes over the hour, so she's definitely not a clock watcher. We chatted for a minute, but I had to leave as I was running late otherwise I would've stayed a while longer.

I would definitely repeat. It was a great first experience. The location was very clean. Zoe is very warm and nice to talk with she makes you feel very comfortable and really listened. I hope people won't think I'm a shill based on my other reviews, but I don't really have anything bad to say.
Nice review and interesting. What was the final damage out the door after your $50 deposit to book her.

I have seen her in Nov 2023. $280. She wanted a deposit but I got away with it. She had seen me in 2021 actually which she remembered. She is nice, and does only what she does. Sensual body rubs, bdsm for extra, etc.

Personally I enjoy these kind of things. I have also seen Angelique which was great as well.. Booking was mostly a breeze. although she insisted for deposit, I wasn't prepared for it. Anyhow she accommodated but may not going forward.
Her hotel was a very nice location. Both sessions were very different, but you can ask her to customize or keep it the same.