Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

just had a huge scare. found a friend of mine on SA that follows me and knows that I'm married on Insta.

blocked her immediately.
maybe posting my face isn't the best idea?????
Horrible idea. Only send pics after confirming safety. Was it a public photo that someone could have lifted off of social media? If so, that's ur out - somebody lifted it. I lift other guys photos for my fake profiles. Btw, she married too? Cute? She's on SA too, so maybe go for it.

not sure if this is account specific but 25% code showed up on home page code FALL21V25

"/billing/memberships?promo=FALL21V25"
This code worked for me when I tried it out.
The nerve! You made me re-up.
I hope to be more successful this time around.

What’s with all the girls seeking fwb, nsa, then meeting and saying they have a “roommate/boyfriend situation “ and don’t want intimacy?

$$hon est sedu ctr ess$$. No spaces.
Scammer. Offers to meet right away. Very accommodating as to ppm. But then wants advance. I said no thanks.
I've learned that it's a red flag if they quickly accept whatever amount you're offering even if significantly less than what they're asking.

I was upstate this weekend and was out for a little fun. I tried hard to find someone to have a nice dinner and some fun afterward.
I basically struck out but did get some info that might help out another....

I had a great chat with $$sbab yyy$$ she was very responsive and texted me back and forth. She tried hitting me up for money to get her phone situation worked out and I told her I would be happy to give her some money for her phone ($40) but only in person. We ended up going back and forth and settled on dinner and fun afterward fun for 7PM....She agreed to $100 to show up for dinner and that we would discuss extras in person. Then asked me to pick her up and then ghosted me.....She never responded back and left me hanging.

I was working on another one as well $$ChubbyBaby Ashley$$ She communicated well and was upfront that she had surgery recently and it would be another two weeks before she would be able to do anything sexually. She did not try and get dinner or money out of me and just wanted to let me know in a few weeks to hit her up and she would be up for a meet. No money discussed I may take her chubby ass for a test drive at some point.

I then moved on to my next prospect $$j forrest$$ Chubby little white girl (Supposedly since I never actually met up). She wanted to go straight for fun times and said she was quite kinky and liked to be dominated. She sent a bunch of sexy dirty picks. She was up to meet for $150 and asked me to totally dominate and was up for hard core. She wanted to meet around 1AM and again I was ghosted. As an update she did start texting me early the next morning that she fell asleep and really wanted to meet up and get paid. She did communicate well and I feel like if I had another day up there it would have worked out.

So Friday night was a loss but Saturday morning came through in a big way with another prospect who is a nurse working in the area responding and coming off shift and we met up 7:30Am in the morning (Damn I was tired) having a shower together and just having at it. Maybe after a little while of using this fine piece of dirty girl body with daddy issues I will give her up to you animals....:) But as you all have said there are allot of annoying and bogus players on SA but when you hit one it really makes it worth it. Now when I go up hunting I have an awesome landing pad to bang till my heart and dick is content. Happy hunting gents!!!

BTW does anyone have anything on $$babyred_0102$$ out of Huntington? I love redheads.

I was upstate this weekend and was out for a little fun. I tried hard to find someone to have a nice dinner and some fun afterward.
I basically struck out but did get some info that might help out another....

I had a great chat with $$sbab yyy$$ she was very responsive and texted me back and forth. She tried hitting me up for money to get her phone situation worked out and I told her I would be happy to give her some money for her phone ($40) but only in person. We ended up going back and forth and settled on dinner and fun afterward fun for 7PM....She agreed to $100 to show up for dinner and that we would discuss extras in person. Then asked me to pick her up and then ghosted me.....She never responded back and left me hanging.

I was working on another one as well $$ChubbyBaby Ashley$$ She communicated well and was upfront that she had surgery recently and it would be another two weeks before she would be able to do anything sexually. She did not try and get dinner or money out of me and just wanted to let me know in a few weeks to hit her up and she would be up for a meet. No money discussed I may take her chubby ass for a test drive at some point.

I then moved on to my next prospect $$j forrest$$ Chubby little white girl (Supposedly since I never actually met up). She wanted to go straight for fun times and said she was quite kinky and liked to be dominated. She sent a bunch of sexy dirty picks. She was up to meet for $150 and asked me to totally dominate and was up for hard core. She wanted to meet around 1AM and again I was ghosted. As an update she did start texting me early the next morning that she fell asleep and really wanted to meet up and get paid. She did communicate well and I feel like if I had another day up there it would have worked out.

So Friday night was a loss but Saturday morning came through in a big way with another prospect who is a nurse working in the area responding and coming off shift and we met up 7:30Am in the morning (Damn I was tired) having a shower together and just having at it. Maybe after a little while of using this fine piece of dirty girl body with daddy issues I will give her up to you animals....:) But as you all have said there are allot of annoying and bogus players on SA but when you hit one it really makes it worth it. Now when I go up hunting I have an awesome landing pad to bang till my heart and dick is content. Happy hunting gents!!!

BTW does anyone have anything on $$babyred_0102$$ out of Huntington? I love redheads.
Was the nurse from lindenhurst?