Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

See a new profile $axoxo_$ advertising for a virtual arrangement and my instinct to report the user kicks in. Upon attempting to do so I see that there is no longer an option to report somone for seeking "online only".

I'm all for being safe during Covid but with a vaccine available and most everything open again, is now really the time to remove reporting users for seeking online only when it had been a reportable option throughout all of last year during the worst of times?

Get ready for a wave of new "online only" gals with no way of getting them off the site.

I just finished a month's subscription and it was pretty bad. Did not meet anyone this time around. Lots of scammers and bots.
I honestly ran into more than a few scammers and time wasters also but when you find that great priced dirty girl that will do anything you want as much as you want it's totally worth it. It seems every time I sign up with some effort and this communities help to weed out the useless ones, I am able to get a goto girl or a couple of them that last for a bit. Variety is the spice of life!!!

$$spoiled _princess$$ Online Posted Pics are fake but I did meet with her and negotiated a 150 BBJCIM. We met in Greenlawn and overall it was fine. Nothing to rave about and she sucked at giving head but I must admit she tried really hard and took forever to get me to cum. It was the first time in a long time that a girl giving head just tried to hard but mechanically had not technique at all. She was young I would say 25 was right and a pretty enough round face. Here eyes however were striking....They were like yellow shiny gems (No Kidding it was freaky) I might take her for a ride but she likes to ask for allot of money 300-400 but if you just offer what your comfortable with she will reach out again and agree to it. Nice girl overall and pleasant. It was an easy meet and got the poison out. I would say treat her well and watch her try and try again to make you cum.....It's fun. LOL

just found bellaflor who says is TS on a website that we normally find providers on

i think i can share the # since she is advertising on public websites..... for whoever is into TS

SA seems to ban anyone that uses a vpn. Commack.
If your VPN's ISP is Amazon Web Services, home page shows tiles of women profiles, search works, message inbox works, opening a girls profile says "not found/inactive/deleted" every time, any girls profile, you can't open it. It says "not found deleted" screen. Turn off VPN, reload search page, tap her again, you can now see her profile.

That pisses me off. That was a good tell for if they were DTF. They aren't policing online only either anymore.

That being said, has anyone experimented with other SB sites where they have posted some good results? We need to vote with our $$.
I've been hesitant to try Secret Benefits, as you pay PER conversation. With all the ridiculous fakes and girls who feign interest and then ghost, it almost seems like throwing money away. But I think a few guys on here have tried it. Not sure of the results.

I’m back on break from SA. Membership expired and I’m not renewing for a while. Lots of fakes this past month and some crazies that literally go nuts if you propose a number lower than what they expect. Maybe I’ll wait a month or so and see how others make out before jumping back in.

Some notable girls to steer clear of: $$E m m a$$ no spaces. Big time scammer - offered to meet in public but insisted that money be paid up front. I wouldn’t do that b/c no recourse if they just decide they’re gonna walk away.

$$sw ee t si r ens$$ - drags out conversation on text and just never commits to meeting. Not sure what the game was here.

Here's a few that maybe you guys with better experience will have better luck than I.

$$EnchantingFan$$- Wants 500ppm and won't budge, ended up blocking me after last counter offer.

$$SmartMermaid$$ - out of Woodbury, wants 1500 ppm, didn't even bother to continue after that number

$$BeautifulExecutioner$$ - Got a number and set up a meeting for a face to face to discuss more details and the morning of the meeting ended up ghosting me, no response whatsoever. A shame since I had some pics and thought she was a good looking older woman, in my humble opinion

$$ClaireS$$ - out of Huntington, wanted 400ppm blocked after 200 counter offer lol she actually was the best looking, young and tatted(not heavily) and great body from profile pics

These girls be nuts with their prices lol. I hope you guys have better luck than I did. Be safe out there guys.