Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just got stood up by *brilliant-Charmer. Says NY. NY but in texts says Bayshore. Asked for cash for gas all day. Told her I only deal in cash in person. Was suppose to meet to drinks /dinner and then negotiate... 10 minutes late ... asking for gas money again. Offered to pick her up... and the am told she needs 1/2 deposit for that info.... 1/2 deposit of what? we never discussed anything. Got home am blocked. Please find and report... I don't get out as most of you... but try and just get shot down

Just got stood up by *brilliant-Charmer. Says NY. NY but in texts says Bayshore. Asked for cash for gas all day. Told her I only deal in cash in person. Was suppose to meet to drinks /dinner and then negotiate... 10 minutes late ... asking for gas money again. Offered to pick her up... and the am told she needs 1/2 deposit for that info.... 1/2 deposit of what? we never discussed anything. Got home am blocked. Please find and report... I don't get out as most of you... but try and just get shot down
Sent her a message and she responded straight away. Instead of reporting her I'm going to jerk her around and set up a meet.....maybe I'll show up or maybe I won't. I'll report back

I just signed up bc I'm going away and wanted to see if there was anyone where i will be.
One girl told me 300 just for me to (apparently have the privilege to be able to) eat her out and nothing else...
Another simply replied "900”. Lmao

Got some others that were nicer and willing to talk but don't sign on every day.

I just signed up bc I'm going away and wanted to see if there was anyone where i will be.
One girl told me 300 just for me to (apparently have the privilege to be able to) eat her out and nothing else...
Another simply replied "900”. Lmao

Got some others that were nicer and willing to talk but don't sign on every day.
Those girls were always on there and it was always like finding a needle in a haystack to meet non junky maniac 7-10s willing to fuck right away.

Yeah, a lot of girls are going to take a big hit from that one. I for one am super happy, that site is bullshit and gives these girls a false sense of reality. Why go work when they can just go on there and rake in thousands.
If people are willing to pay, what's the problem?

Guys here brag about getting street rats for 100 bucks, I don't see the difference. At least OF girls are forced to pay taxes.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Doesn't really matter. I'm sure some other site will take its place so the simps and cucks that pay women for pics can have their place. Whatever, do what makes you happy I guess. I've got real life pussy to deal with, lol
Guys like us need pussy. But some guys just want to jerk off.
That's how these OF girls make their nut.
The Wackers.

Tempting beauty12 (no spaces)
One text and then ghosted

Tiff anyeliz (no spaces)
Started texting but quickly got annoyingly unresponsive. Then finally got back to me saying one guy ripped her off and now she's hesitant to meet..after a bunch of texts back and forth and her becoming unresponsive again I'm throwing in the towel.
Anyone else talk to her?

Usual useless junk on this site.

site is becoming $hithole... too many bots and fake profiles to boost the new joins

There are some gems but its becoming very time consuming to decipher betweeen all the junk

I hope it gets better when colleges start soon as girls are away from home looking for SDs

My pet peeve is them not effin responding especially after THEY start the Convo. It's been like that for years on this site and i still don't understand it.
I was about to buy a membership for another month. Now, reading the last few posts I’m reconsidering whether I should. Some of these girls barely respond even on text. That’s my pet peeve too. Most of them are not working, so it’s not like they’re busy otherwise.