Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

I was interested in a now closed post about these Colombians.
I called the number looking for Camilla in Huntington. I was told Camilla was not available but Tatiana was available in Hicksville.
It was $240- for hour. I made an appointment and was given the address. When I arrived I met Tatiana within 5 minutes of arriving after getting the room number.
She is nice looking with big tits, It seems like the chicas from Cali always have the biggest tits.
We negotiated for BBBJ and FS covered. cost $50-. She was nice to speak with Spanish only.
The sex was good all around. I feel like I definitely got my moneys worth. Her BBBJ was quite good as was CG.

I asked if she would be around this coming week and her handler said she would not, but Camilla would be. He sent me many photos of hot chicas including Camilla.
Camilla seems very toned with a killer body. I will see her soon. I asked where she will be and he said when you are ready I will tell you where she will be. It seems that he has a number of chicas in his harem and they move around every few days.

Based upon Hicksville and Huntington, I guess they work the Nassau-Suffolk border.
I really need a taste of Camilla.

This seems to be a good number

I had to try Camilla tonight. She is a beautiful woman . Her Morena skin color with the white lacy outfit she had on tonight was killer. Her technique with a covered BJ is amazing. I almost never blow CBJ however she had me so close I had to have her stop.. When she sat on my dick in Cowgirl, she started doing kegel exercises. WOW !!!
I didn't last very long with this beauty. Too bad she is leaving the USA Tuesday.
If you can visit her Monday -run don't walk. She is a 10.

I had to try Camilla tonight. She is a beautiful woman . Her Morena skin color with the white lacy outfit she had on tonight was killer. Her technique with a covered BJ is amazing. I almost never blow CBJ however she had me so close I had to have her stop.. When she sat on my dick in Cowgirl, she started doing kegel exercises. WOW !!!
I didn't last very long with this beauty. Too bad she is leaving the USA Tuesday.
If you can visit her Monday -run don't walk. She is a 10.
What’s the total damage for this beauty ?

100- SS, 150 1/2, 240 Hr.
I took the hr. I gave her 60- propina. She was worth it.
The manager sent me photos of the new talent. Looks great
The photos are real.

Just to be clear, please clarify:

Tatiana was 240 for the hour plus 50 for BBBJ and CFS total 290?

Camilla was 240 for the hour plus 60 for CBJ and FS total 300?

I gave Camilla 240 on entering. We spoke Spanish and discussed things about her home town and other things. She did not ask for any extra $$ for any extras. I could have left just by paying the hourly rate , however she was so sweet, i gave her a propina-Tip- which she was grateful for.

G

Gsx98

Decided to try out this spot last week and was told Gaby was available. I was sent some pics of a beautiful Colombian woman and was told she charges $200 for hh and I don’t recall what the hour rate was prob like $300. Anyway I was told that the rate was higher then the others was because the sessions include a tantra massage. No idea what that would be like so I agreed to make an appointment. Once I get to the location I’m told the room and when I get there it’s a beautiful Colombian woman with a nice big ass and nice big tits. I hand her the donation and she starts the massage. I lay on the bed face down and she starts massage my arms but using some oil that has no fragrance. She spends some good time on my arms and back and then my legs. I lay there and I’m like ok this is nothing special. As I’m laying on my back she got on top of my legs and kept massaging my back then she lays on top of me and starts rubbing her entire body on my back and that is a turn on. I feel her warm pussy rubbing on my back and her soft breasts on my upper back. Her lips caress my ears and she softly moans as she rubs her body on me. I’m rock hard laying face down.

She then asks me to turn over and I see her entire body all naked and oiled up. She gets on top and continues to rub her body on me. She then slides down and puts my dick between her breast and let’s me titty fuck her. Wow I’m loving it and just lay there and enjoy it. She then grabs a condom and puts it on me with her mouth to start the CBJ. She has good sucking skills and I feel like I’m going to cum if she continues like that. After that she hops on top of me and starts riding cowgirl and her pussy feels so good. She keeps going at it and rubs her titties on my face. It starts getting hotter so she turns up the ac and hops right back on top of me. We then go into doggy style and that ass is so lovely as I smash it from behind. I finish up because we are running out of time and I couldn’t try and other positions. I def enjoyed it even though the start felt a bit slow but it def relaxes me before we went at it. I felt I got my money’s worth but can’t afford to do this all the time. I would definitely love to try her out again.

As far as the location, the place seems run down but the room was not bad at all. There was no weird smell stuck on me or my clothes which is a big plus for me. Setting up and appointment was easy as well but I didn’t get any hits when I looked up the number. At first I was a bit scared to try a new place which is far out of the way for me as well. I would love to see who else they have on their rotation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i posted about this and i can confirm the reviews on Tatiana
the thread i started was closed for i guess being an idiot, who knows.
It was closed because you didn't format the phone number right.
That's been the rule since before I was reinstated as a moderator.

I know because when I came back from hiatus I threw up three reviews and Bana-shit closed down all three.

Just texted this number, got back to me almost immediately. It appears this group also works in Yonkers, which is too far for me today. Will have to try them another day.

Saw that they posted an ad the other day did a quick search and saw that they had been reviewed so felt confident in reaching out, the rotating Latina group setups always make me slightly nervous. When I reached out I got response pretty quick ask some typical questions am I LE being one of them said no and they sent me pics of the girl working whose name was Sofia and the location. Location was unsavory spot in Huntington if it had not been for the previous reviews would have passed based on the location. The pics looked good, a pretty Latina woman with ample enhanced breast and nice hips but you never know if they are real or not so decided to take the ss for 100. HHR would have been 150 and HR would have been 240.

Get to the location let the handler know I was there (knew it was a handler because person on the other end was saying she is available at such and such and give her 5 mins etc) asked if I was LE again, little weird but I said no again and they sent the room number. Get to the room knock on the door and it opens with her standing behind it I look behind the door and low and behold it’s the exact girl from the pics even in the same outfit so we were deff off to a good start. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks and I squeeze her ass when we hugged and it was amazingly soft, jackpot. She didn’t speak very much English so there wasn’t much small talk a lot of hand motions and etc I laid the donation on the table and got comfortable.

I sat on the edge of the bed while she turned around and danced on me a little so I could play with that soft juicy booty while I had my hands full she was reaching back and stroking junior getting him hard. Saw the typical BBL markings on her ass and waist and she had the lollipop scars on her breast associated with breast reduction/lift. Boobs looked and felt great tho deff a full D or DD and soft.

Once I was at attention she got on the bed with me and positioned herself so I play with and slap her ass she pulled out the cover and rolled it on with her mouth (didn’t ask about bbj) she proceeded to give me a great CBJ and the slurping noises she was making got me going after awhile of this she lubed up her pretty perfectly shaven pussy and mounted me for CG. She rode me while I played with her titties and ass could have stayed under her all day but I knew I had to see that ass in action. Tapped her on her thigh and told her to flip she turned around arched her back and put her ass in the air and then pushed off the headboard for extra umph while throwing it back. This was by far the highlight of the visit watching that juicy ass bounce and swallow my dick up told her I was going to pop and she started to wiggle and shake her ass while I popped hard in the bag.

Clean up was paper towels and alcohol. I got dressed and gave her a 20 dollar tip (100+20 all in 120 for the visit) and she was very thankful gave me another kiss on the cheek and I grabbed that ass one more time for good measure and I was out the door. Will deff repeat just hopefully they move to a better location. Stay safe out there gentlemen!

I texted today and was told Natalia was available. Sent picture of the girl face was covered in picture as in most from this place, still went and tried it out as her body in picture looked amazing.

got there text I was there and got the room number immediately. Went to the room she open standing behind the door when the door closed I was greet by a beautiful Colombian! I couldn’t believe how pretty she was. Greet with a hug, got naked right away handed the donation. I went with the QV for $100

started by undressing follow by touching and hugging with some LFK that turned into DFK. Did that for alittle then she grabbed the cover opened it and put it in her mouth went down as I was standing and start an amazing CBJ started slow look of licking and teasing then pick it up the base with some DT. That went on for like 5 minutes then was told to lay down and she got on top for some CG. She was amazing on top. Some DFK, sucking on her nipples, and grabbing and spanking that ass as she was on top that ass is amazing! Didn’t last too much longer and pop from CG.

cleaned me up with towel and some spray. Was told she only there til tomorrow. Spoke perfect English. got dressed and left with and a hug and a kiss. Extra are available for more BBBJ and anal are on the menu.

I've been on the hunt for providers who do anal for extra. I text and am told Natalia is working. Got some pics she had a killer bod. Extras were anal and bbj. Ok I'm in. Was told to text when 20 mins away.

Texted I'm 20 mins away. Then texted when I get there. Was told that they are sorry and the current client with her extended the stay because "she's hot". Uh ok.

Said I can come back in an hour. Nope, sorry closed after this.

Ok thanks for wasting my time. Drove all the way out there for nothing.

It's at a very shitty budget location in Huntington also. Careful

I've been on the hunt for providers who do anal for extra. I text and am told Natalia is working. Got some pics she had a killer bod. Extras were anal and bbj. Ok I'm in. Was told to text when 20 mins away.

Texted I'm 20 mins away. Then texted when I get there. Was told that they are sorry and the current client with her extended the stay because "she's hot". Uh ok.

Said I can come back in an hour. Nope, sorry closed after this.

Ok thanks for wasting my time. Drove all the way out there for nothing.

It's at a very shitty budget location in Huntington also. Careful

ugh that sucks, i would blame this on the monger that has too much money for the hobby

I texted today and was told Natalia was available. Sent picture of the girl face was covered in picture as in most from this place, still went and tried it out as her body in picture looked amazing.

got there text I was there and got the room number immediately. Went to the room she open standing behind the door when the door closed I was greet by a beautiful Colombian! I couldn’t believe how pretty she was. Greet with a hug, got naked right away handed the donation. I went with the QV for $100

started by undressing follow by touching and hugging with some LFK that turned into DFK. Did that for alittle then she grabbed the cover opened it and put it in her mouth went down as I was standing and start an amazing CBJ started slow look of licking and teasing then pick it up the base with some DT. That went on for like 5 minutes then was told to lay down and she got on top for some CG. She was amazing on top. Some DFK, sucking on her nipples, and grabbing and spanking that ass as she was on top that ass is amazing! Didn’t last too much longer and pop from CG.

cleaned me up with towel and some spray. Was told she only there til tomorrow. Spoke perfect English. got dressed and left with and a hug and a kiss. Extra are available for more BBBJ and anal are on the menu.

i saw her yesterday as well, she is very hot probably mid-late 30's
she blew me cbj while standing and looking at me eyes wide open with my cock in her mouth and her ass looked great, then told me to lay on the bed and she kept blowing me as she was besides me sideways started sucking my balls which i did not expect and i was playing with her ass and kitty no digits.
on to cg which was great! dfk then switched to mish, spread her wide open and licked her pussy with a great clit but didnt daty any longer the a lick. after mish on to doggy and i gave her a pounding i havent with another provider in hot minute!
well worth the $100!!!

she is Colombian but lives in Belgium and only her until today