Men who do Shemales/Transsexuals - Gay or Bisexual?

I agree. Sex is just sex… (although I’m pretty sure I’m the provider you’re referring to as stating that to begin with)… open minds, open communication, respect, honesty, and trust… put those simple things in your sexual life and you will be happy :)
Yes, you were. It made sense and has stuck with me. That whole foursome was just that…sex and going with what worked in the moment.

Still recovering but will book for next week this weekend.

A wise provider I once had a foursome with once told me “It’s all just sex. Sex is sex. Supposed to be fun”

I have been with many providers over the last 13 years, a few TS and some guys off other sites. The foursome was MMFF. I have even told this provider I’d be open if another one of her customers wanted to explore. It’s just erotic and satisfying.

I don’t find men attractive like I would a woman. At all. Never. However, the curiosity as stated above got the better of me and actually doesn’t bother me. It’s just skin. If I’m getting off, turned on and sexually satisfied it doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.

Now my wife doesn’t know this and I try and lead her into using a dildo on me, etc and get met with resistance. So I need th other outlets to get satisfaction.

Not everything has to be labeled. Gay, trans, bi, etc makes society feel better. If you are horny and love sex and have an open mind why can’t it just be “sex”?

PS- most trans plumbing don’t work Bc off all the other hormones they are on. I have been with 2 out of maybe 8 that were able to cum. Good time when they are functional.
Agreed with everything you said whatever makes you get off should be fine no matter what you’re doing it’s always the people that want to judge you are the ones that throw out labels and try to make you feel guilty for whatever you’re doing. Personally I don’t mess with feet it doesn’t turn me on and I don’t like them. But if I meet someone who’s into feet I’m not gonna turn around and shame them for it.
I’ve been with a few ts providers that can’t even get hard it feels like a waste of money most of them can get hard if you play with their bodies the right way but when they’re able to cum that’s the all around best. For me it’s like an end goal I like going down on them but if they aren’t able to cum it’s almost like I’m doing it for nothing

If anyone is seeing a legit TS that is super sexy and willing to do that… I just want to put it out there now… I’d offer threesomes with her! But I want her to be willing to fuck me… if that’s not available, I’m out
Challenge accepted. There definitely has to be TS in NY with bolt on and functioning. Most of the TS providers I was with were in Florida when I lived there for a short time, and they could definitely get hard and cum. This could be among the most epic of reviews if I can pull it off!!

I have been with 2 TS Girls. Both were amazingly hot and extremely passable. One was all natural and could get hard, the other had enhanced breasts and could not. They were the "girl" in the relationship..... and when we were intimate you would never know there was some extra plumbing. The anal and their bbbj skills was amazing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
With medical science as advanced as it is, bio chemistry, the artistry of plastic surgeons at it's pinnacle and those who transitioned prepubescent.... Ite entirely possible to be with a prepubescent tranny and never even know it. You might not ever have slept with one but you're been conned by the ones in the media as we all have. The are the majority of movie stars and music industry titans, I would throw out some names but it wouldn't pass review and make it to the page.

Marilyn Monroe
Paul McCartney
Pamela Anderson
Yoko Onto
Keith Richards
Ronnie Wood
Cindy Crawford
Pauline Poriskova
Greta Garbo
Charlies Angels ( all of them past and present )
Heather Locklear
........ Endless .... I could rattle off names literally all day long!

And I don't wanna leave out the castrado tarts.... Shakira, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Taylor Swift, Mr. GA GA, Cher......more?
Now you're just being an ass.
You're done in this thread.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If you fuck a Tranny you are gay or bi curious at minimum.
It’s just sex, right?

Why does it have to be gay or bi?

Sex is sex.

Jacking off at home doesn’t make you an agoraphobic loner… it just means that’s how you got your rocks off that day, right?

Can’t it just be something fun to do with someone else who finds enjoyment in it? I mean, I’m a little different I guess… I don’t consider myself bi because I like to fuck women… I just enjoy the general act of sex with someone who is as sexually driven as myself - doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.

It’s just sex, right?

Sex is sex.

Jacking off at home doesn’t make you an agoraphobic loner… it just means that’s how you got you rocks off that day, right?

Can’t it just be something fun to do with someone else who finds enjoyment in it? I mean, I’m a little different I guess… I don’t consider myself bi because I like to fuck women… I just enjoy the general act of sex with someone who is as sexually driven as myself - doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.
Well said. Unique is a homophobe I think. He ran another review things and when I brought up a section for TS he went ape shit. The names were similar. I may be wrong.

Well said. Unique is a homophobe I think. He ran another review things and when I brought up a section for TS he went ape shit. The names were similar. I may be wrong.
There will always be people that don’t agree with what one another does it gets annoying after awhile that people just can’t keep their mouths closed and let people do what they want. Like I said the ones who call it gay or whatever don’t understand it and don’t want to they just want another reason to put someone else down.

Which is why Slinky got rid of the "Politics and Religion" section.
Everyone thinks they are right and refuses to budget off their own point.
Yeah I saw some of that not sure if some of the posts got deleted but I would assume it’s more than what’s there now. I don’t get it though, we’re all on here to share our hobby whether it’s this one or another section on here if you don’t enjoy the content in a specific section don’t read it. It’s pretty a pretty simple concept I guess so of these all knowing people can’t grasp

It’s just sex, right?

Sex is sex.

Jacking off at home doesn’t make you an agoraphobic loner… it just means that’s how you got your rocks off that day, right?

As a heterosexual male. You can't fuck another Man or let that Man fuck you and claim to be straight.

Sounds to me like you are pansexual or bi at minimum. Sex can be just sex. I'm all for that but there are labels for a reason.

We can agree to disagree if need be. However I stand by my way of thinking

I am maybe a little more black and white then most of you. If it has a dick its a guy and I don't want to fuck it. No problem if you do and I don't care much about labels, but you are at least curious if not bi. I have been in a few threesomes, but typically want to be the only hard dick in the room. I would also be upset if I went with a full Trans-op without knowing about it, so perhaps I am a bit uptight, but "I ams what I ams".

The whole born a male/woman thing and competing in pageants/sports for the other sex could be a completely separate thread.