Men who do Shemales/Transsexuals - Gay or Bisexual?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stopped by Show World today and did something unexpected. A T girl was there named Amber who caught my eye because she was the best looking girl in the place. I decided to arrange a peep show with her. So she’s tall. With heels I would say 6’ 1”. Looks like a super model. Very thin. Says she’s Dominican. Took her top off to reveal C cups that were nicely made. Great smile. Great make up and hair. Then she took her panties off to reveal what seemed to be an erect 8” cock. She wore the whole T girl thing well. Very sexy creation. Totally passable in my opinion. I guess she’s in her early 30s. Anyone interested in a T girl experience may want to consider her. I write this as a public service because there is a shortage of reviews and many are available at motels that are sketchy. I think Show World is a safe and reliable place.
So no touching?
I didn't know Show World had peep only booths.
Did she get an erection from just talking her panties off or did she jerk it for you?

So no touching?
I didn't know Show World had peep only booths.
Did she get an erection from just talking her panties off or did she jerk it for you?
It was 15 minutes in a room behind the cash register. Yeah she was totally hard. Took a walk on the wild side. Got it out of my system. She charged $100 and room was $45.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was 15 minutes in a room behind the cash register. Yeah she was totally hard. Took a walk on the wild side. Got it out of my system. She charged $100 and room was $45.
And what exactly happened for the $100?
I'm sure you didn't give her $100 just to see her erection.

Did you get a handjob?
A cbj or bbj?

Did you give her a hand job?
Or did you give her a cbj of bbj?

Can anyone recommend a tranny with a working cock that is really thick?
Length doesn't have to be outrageous, minimum of 6" should be good but I need the thickness because I've been getting fucked in the ass for some time, since my first time in the joint.
My anal sphincter is shot (I wear Depends) but my nerve endings down there are fine.
I get intense pleasure from getting ass raped.
There's a girl that used to work at showorld, but now she's at world ll in west Babylon. She works Fridays and Sundays, but leaves by 4pm I think. Heard from the guy working at showorld her cock is thick. Good luck.

I grew up in a gay neighborhood most my teenage years. Always would see trans sw and had a curiosity about them. Did find myself attracted to the pretty passable ones. I consider myself straight, but all sexuality imo is fluid to some degree. A couple years ago I finally decided to try. I can say I've tried a total of 6 or 7 times. Only one of them came. And only one was flaccid, the others got hard but weren't able to cum, but they told me ahead of time.

I'm a weirdo, cause I don't want to penetrate a tgirl and don't wanna get penetrated by one.
I would like to someday get pegged and rimmed by a girl though.

I have received and given a handjob, bj, and had frothing with a tgirl. Wasn't a fan of the one girl trying shooting a load on me or in my mouth. As far as me performing bj, I think it's an oral fixation, I love eating pussy too.

Don't find trans men attractive even though they have pussy and boobs. Their man features don't arouse me.
Idk...just thought I'd share my thoughts and experience with this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just a reminder this is not an In Search Of thread.
Someone was bumping this thread with inquiries. He may be headed back to moderation.