Men who do Shemales/Transsexuals - Gay or Bisexual?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah I saw some of that not sure if some of the posts got deleted but I would assume it’s more than what’s there now. I don’t get it though, we’re all on here to share our hobby whether it’s this one or another section on here if you don’t enjoy the content in a specific section don’t read it. It’s pretty a pretty simple concept I guess so of these all knowing people can’t grasp
I'm not sure what you are referring to.
In the TS section Slinky has made it clear that if that is not your thing to stay out of the reviews.

This thread came out of a question another poster asked (see first post) in a different thread and I thought it might be an interesting topic so I created its own thread.
I thought it would be okay to put it here in the TS section. Was I wrong?

I'm trying to keep this thread from getting nasty, but again, if people can't respect other people's opinions then it won't work.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
As a heterosexual male. You can't fuck another Man or let that Man fuck you and claim to be straight.

Sounds to me like you are pansexual or bi at minimum. Sex can be just sex. I'm all for that but there are labels for a reason.

We can agree to disagree if need be. However I stand by my way of thinking
I totally respect that. I feel the same way when it comes to gender… if you’re born a man, you’re still a man - no matter what surgery you have… so technically and logically speaking - if I’m fucking the TS, I’m still as heterosexual as you

It’s just sex, right?

Why does it have to be gay or bi?

Sex is sex.

Jacking off at home doesn’t make you an agoraphobic loner… it just means that’s how you got your rocks off that day, right?

Can’t it just be something fun to do with someone else who finds enjoyment in it? I mean, I’m a little different I guess… I don’t consider myself bi because I like to fuck women… I just enjoy the general act of sex with someone who is as sexually driven as myself - doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.
"agoraphobic" you're spelling bee material, man

billyS

Reign of Terror
I totally respect that. I feel the same way when it comes to gender… if you’re born a man, you’re still a man - no matter what surgery you have… so technically and logically speaking - if I’m fucking the TS, I’m still as heterosexual as you
So if someone is born a male but identifies as a female you don't respect that?

In the TS section Slinky has made it clear that if that is not your thing to stay out of the reviews.

This thread came out of a question another poster asked (see first post) in a different thread and I thought it might be an interesting topic so I created its own thread.

I'm trying to keep this thread from getting nasty, but again, if people can't respect other people's opinions then it won't work.
This Thread reminds me someone I knew who went to prison for a long time. To get along that make the man wear women's panties and pull them down to his knees while he shoved his head under the bunk with just his a******* showing. It would put a magazine on top that way they had some point out to look at while they did it. Didn't make them gay they just had limited choices. I was told if you didn't f*** the assholes or get b******* you would be getting your ass kicked really really regular until you did.
Sophia has a valid point. Its just sex. Giraffes have gay sex more than 90 percent of the sexual encounters they have. Fact.
I saw a trans sing karaoke. She was hot. I had no idea until I saw her again less feminine and more....masculine.....but still very feminine. While my frwas more interested in asking her friends stupid questions about why and how, I bought her drinks and found her very interesting. As a very hetero male I am unashamed to say I found her attractive. She is early twenties and if you would have offered I would have accepted. I don't think there's a one shoe fits all mentality from the trains point of view or for the people looking for sex with a trans person. I found her confident and courageous and I thought it was and attractive feature. I can honestly say I wouldn't actively seek it out but some people might and do. I don't really think anybody has a right to judge anyone.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So if someone is born a male but identifies as a female you don't respect that?
I believe and respect 2 genders... all the rest is just a reality show that I like to watch… Like I said the other day... if you are born a man, you can never have the reproductive organs that I have- and I'm 100% FEMALE! Surgery to change your appearance doesn't make you a different person... it just makes your a surgically altered version of yourself… your DNA and body makeup didn’t change. You were “born that way” and will always be who you were at birth. Doesn’t mean I judge them for their decisions.

No I don’t think you were wrong and maybe I’m not sure the context of the thread (as in you’re asking us who partake in this hobby how we identify, or what do people who don’t partake think it should be identified) so I mean I believe I mentioned earlier I’ll say I’m no curious if anything but I still wouldn’t say bi cause I’m not interested in straight up men. I understand why people feel the way they do saying a dick is a dick and they are right. But most of the times when conversations are being had on this topic irl or online it seems to always be someone trying to just say you’re gay etc.

I mean as I said everyone’s entitled to their opinion but don’t tell me what I am cause that ain’t nobody’s business but my own (not you billy just in general) it just gets frustrating sometimes dealing with all the social drama that comes with being with t girls

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
But most of the times when conversations are being had on this topic irl or online it seems to always be someone trying to just say you’re gay etc.
I agree. And if you have any opinion that disagrees with identities, you’re some sort of phobic… conversations regarding this topic always seem to be inflammatory. I spoke to my sister who is married to a woman about the subject and even she agrees that all the “labels” are unnecessary. The truth is that the LGBT community just wants to be accepted and equal. I don’t understand why there needs to be all these extra made-up labels to further divide people. You don’t need a label or classification to be considered a human that deserves the same amount of respect as the next human. Name calling and bullying someone based on their own life choices makes you look like an ass. Who someone chooses to sleep with is a very personal decision that doesn’t require approval or commentary from anyone else. Love life, have sex with unicorns, and be happy.

I agree. And if you have any opinion that disagrees with identities, you’re some sort of phobic… conversations regarding this topic always seem to be inflammatory. I spoke to my sister who is married to a woman about the subject and even she agrees that all the “labels” are unnecessary. The truth is that the LGBT community just wants to be accepted and equal. I don’t understand why there needs to be all these extra made-up labels to further divide people. You don’t need a label or classification to be considered a human that deserves the same amount of respect as the next human. Name calling and bullying someone based on their own life choices makes you look like an ass. Who someone chooses to sleep with is a very personal decision that doesn’t require approval or commentary from anyone else. Love life, have sex with unicorns, and be happy.
There are a lot of things in society which I don’t agree with, find offensive, rude, demeaning and the like.
Kindness and respect is also a two way street. It takes little energy to offer both— Ya don’t like something.. move forward, move on, occupy your life with things that make you happy

It’s just sex, right?

Why does it have to be gay or bi?

Sex is sex.

Jacking off at home doesn’t make you an agoraphobic loner… it just means that’s how you got your rocks off that day, right?

Can’t it just be something fun to do with someone else who finds enjoyment in it? I mean, I’m a little different I guess… I don’t consider myself bi because I like to fuck women… I just enjoy the general act of sex with someone who is as sexually driven as myself - doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.
Mike drop….

I am maybe a little more black and white then most of you. If it has a dick its a guy and I don't want to fuck it. No problem if you do and I don't care much about labels, but you are at least curious if not bi. I have been in a few threesomes, but typically want to be the only hard dick in the room. I would also be upset if I went with a full Trans-op without knowing about it, so perhaps I am a bit uptight, but "I ams what I ams".

The whole born a male/woman thing and competing in pageants/sports for the other sex could be a completely separate thread.
Post op? If they didn’t tell you you would never know.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow, You were a much better sport about it then I would have been! Reading your initial review, you know something was wrong....just not what!
Well she advertised she had a pussy and she did. Had she advertised she had a pussy and a dick popped out .......

Overall she was cute and after I knew what she was her personality came off more as a faggy guy then a woman but it didn't bother me.

After the full service visit I asked her about anal but she didn't seem interested so I moved on.