Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Sure, As is said "All's fair in love and whore"
It works well. Listen to em that's really key. Ima say a trick I do here cause fuck it. It's anonymous. Since with these sbs I drink and smoke most times. Sometimes I might forget what she said. I record the convos and when we fuck. I replay it and listen. Next time I see her I bring up what she said. Most of em are like wow you really listen. I don't over compliment always get dressed well and smell good. Nice footwear. Car always car wash if first meeting.

As a hobbyist you should know how to fuck em well. As a Man who has lived and knows things. Convo should be easy. Also it helps im 40. Most these girls all make me younger, like they forgot, maybe they did. My main SB is telling me i'm 36 meanwhile I'm turning 41 soon. Other SB's "ohhh thought you were 29-31."

I also wish I could post text exchanges with these sbs on here. You really have to play games. Ignore their text at times. Don't get mad if they cancel last minute. You just see someone else. These sbs are basically the ones who aren't jaded treating this as a dating site to make money. Just like we compare. They compare us. They will keep fucking the guys making em laugh and cum and not guys who get hooked on em and get mad or question em not texting em.

Just saying this cause I'm in a group and I see dudes getting mad about non trivial shit.

I also wish I could post text exchanges with these sbs on here. You really have to play games. Ignore their text at times. Don't get mad if they cancel last minute. You just see someone else. These sbs are basically the ones who aren't jaded treating this as a dating site to make money. Just like we compare. They compare us. They will keep fucking the guys making em laugh and cum and not guys who get hooked on em and get mad or question em not texting em.

Just saying this cause I'm in a group and I see dudes getting mad about non trivial shit.
My MAN
....wtf are the odds of me typing "u", coming directly to this post, and seeing it at the exact moment I'm thinking about this fucking cunt of an SB thats been getting on my nerves

This is the first month without one meet. To many flakes and girls looking for crazy money. I’m going to take another break.
Agreed - this last month was a huge time waste for me on SA. So many message exchanges and no meets. Everyone either flakes or wants too much. I think I’ll just monitor it for a few months and see if the group of girls change. That said, I’m not sure if I put these out there, but here are some of the responses I was getting:

$$pri nces s1279$$ wants 5-600/meet and says you’re rude if you offer less
$$cott oncan dybab yy$$ wants a minimum of 1000/week allowance for meeting once per week.

I think on this go around I blocked more girls than ever before. And I sincerely doubt guys are paying them as much as they say…. If they are, then more power to ‘em.

nice reviews! how much did you pay for MILF? got her for 250, but she complained and keeps trying to walk me up to 300.
i paid 300.00. I thought it was worth it. I did wish she gave longer head. She never offered anal to me but im def willing to meet up with her. Shes a sweetheart that talks for sure but i enjoyed each convo with her.

i wish i had persian sam honestly too based on everyone else’s review.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet..
Maybe, but she's been mentioned here previously, and if that review is to be believed, it would have been a good time!
How did he dodge a bullet?? I've seen videos of her in a group I'm in. She has something weird by her pussy. Looks like genital warts. The guy who fucked her posted the vid and now he doesn't see her anymore. She doesn't have much of a body just tall and nice face.

$$bbonthebeach$$ was asking for 500 and not going lower

$$bellagee(space)300$$ was asking for 450

$$pietra741$$ dinner and 400 will close the deal

want to hear more on $$swedish123$$ and $$kt_93$$
Did you fuck Pietra? She texts me and since we never were able to coordinate last time she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her, her place or mine. She said that's $500. I didn't haggle cause I wasn't in the mood. And didn't think I could get her lower than $400.

How did he dodge a bullet?? I've seen videos of her in a group I'm in. She has something weird by her pussy. Looks like genital warts. The guy who fucked her posted the vid and now he doesn't see her anymore. She doesn't have much of a body just tall and nice face.
Dang, been tryin to get this one but never responds, discord group?
Working on some chicks will post reviews in due time. Seems like everyone wants 600-1k for meeting. Absurd.

*Recon Intel for you DEGENERATES*

$$Violet 1015$$(no spaces in username) 600-1k ppm WONT BUDGE

$$littleb$$( with spaces) wants 800-1K, told her take a hike.

$$ Bella gee$$ won’t budge lower than 700, tried offering 300, never answered back.

$$Un apologetic babe0( no spaces in username)$$ wants 500 ppm gave up on this broad slow texting , can be possibly had for less.

$$urgirly nextdoor$$(no spaces in username) wants 400, can be possibly be had for less, I moved on after slow texting as well lol.

$$ AlioshaStar$$(With spaces in username) wants 600-1k won’t budge lower.

$$Tina 333$$(without spaces in username) wanted 600 worked her down to 300, shortly after, I lost interest. Later texted me a couple times after. My loss your gain.

$$ Spoil me 19999$$ ( no spaces in username) wanted a minimum of 800, blocked her shortly after.

$$neecole perogi 123$$ (no spaces in username) messages me I’ll suck you off for 200 right out the gate, gave me her instagram as well lol. Says she in CT but her live stories on IG show she’s in NYC. Crazy chick.

Dang, been tryin to get this one but never responds, discord group?
Working on some chicks will post reviews in due time. Seems like everyone wants 600-1k for meeting. Absurd.
He paid her $200. So did another dude. She likes black guys mainly but got a Latino dude sent her his dick pic and she saw him. No not discord. Another platform. Discord will boot you for anything.

you don’t say! she’s down for recording too? Gonna give it one last shot with this chick lol
She got a bit annoyed he recorded her face a few times. In another video she's just giving him head and you can't see her face. But when he's fucking her he showed her face twice. Second time she said something not too agressive but he chilled. He rawdogged her as well.

Since I've been back on I saw 6 sbs. 3 I recorded. One I probably could have but I just took pics and another she sent me pics and the last was against even pics.