Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

on a side note, these SA girls turned onlyfans girls are getting ludicrous. Anyone remember $$50shadesofblonde$$ aka AMY (Hi AUSTIN!!!)? she has an onlyfans now too selling dudes yoga positionings.....

50 shades of clownery.

on a side note, these SA girls turned onlyfans girls are getting ludicrous. Anyone remember $$50shadesofblonde$$ aka AMY (Hi AUSTIN!!!)? she has an onlyfans now too selling dudes yoga positionings.....

50 shades of clownery.
There is a 50shadesofpink who I think is the exact same girl as allnaturalbaby. They speak in the same exact terms, have the same style picture of just their boobs and no face. Both say they can meet during the day for 1-2 hours and both want 600. So it seems she has multiple profiles.

There is a 50shadesofpink who I think is the exact same girl as allnaturalbaby. They speak in the same exact terms, have the same style picture of just their boobs and no face. Both say they can meet during the day for 1-2 hours and both want 600. So it seems she has multiple profiles.
This has to be atleast her third profile.
will meet for 4 , insists on condoms, will send tons of pics including face when you get to texting her.
i bailed on her when we set up a meet and as I was sitting in my car she was coming out of another motel room lol

finally got off my SA ban but this month has been unproductive. alot of flakes and chicks wanting 500 plus. did meet up with 2 though, wont repeat though but YMMV

$Brownsugarbaby30$: this is has been on sa
for 5 yrs and gives me pros vibes. agreed on 200 for 2 rounds bbfs but no creampie. she let me cum in her mouth. pics look like her she got a nice body. but after 1 round she was ready to go. she then had the balls to ask me to take her from freeport to hicksville.

$Miaaaa29292$: 200 for bbfs, creampie and 2 rounds, shes a tall girl with double Ds but no ass. she also hates sucking dick thats a no no for me. pussy was decent, she gets tighter the more she gets into it. id repeat if she wanted to suck more dick.

finally got off my SA ban but this month has been unproductive. alot of flakes and chicks wanting 500 plus. did meet up with 2 though, wont repeat though but YMMV

for 5 yrs and gives me pros vibes. agreed on 200 for 2 rounds bbfs but no creampie. she let me cum in her mouth. pics look like her she got a nice body. but after 1 round she was ready to go. she then had the balls to ask me to take her from freeport to hicksville.

$Miaaaa29292$: 200 for bbfs, creampie and 2 rounds, shes a tall girl with double Ds but no ass. she also hates sucking dick thats a no no for me. pussy was decent, she gets tighter the more she gets into it. id repeat if she wanted to suck more dick.
This guy!! I respect it brother, but that's ruthless. For 200 this chick let you fuck her raw twice and shoot some babies down her throat and she had the nerve to ask for a 10 minute ride home... A good laugh this morning, thanks pal! Thanks for the reviews.

Unable to locate Miaaaa29292.

50shadesofpink is either now disabled or I was blocked. lol.

I realize that one of the main problems with these girls on SA is a lack of communication skills. Their texts are usually unclear. One I’m texting with and trying to meet, will not answer at all… then sends some cryptic answer - like a yes/no to a question like “What time can you meet?”

Then says that she’s been waiting for me at the place we had talked about meeting up at, when she never said she was going to meet.

What do they teach in school these days?

$$Heat her bab ii 927$$

Scammer…. Texting back and forth then says we’ll meet … asks if I’ll host etc. I ask what’s available. She has a menu….

Low prices… 2 hours meeting $200; 1 hour meeting $100; 30 minutes $50…. Sounds too good to be true….

It is…. She wants 50% deposit up front so she can avoid being robbed….

I realize that one of the main problems with these girls on SA is a lack of communication skills. Their texts are usually unclear. One I’m texting with and trying to meet, will not answer at all… then sends some cryptic answer - like a yes/no to a question like “What time can you meet?”

Then says that she’s been waiting for me at the place we had talked about meeting up at, when she never said she was going to meet.

What do they teach in school these days?
I had one ask me "host what" and she is on the site since 2017

What's her onlyfans? Or would that be doxxing?
I'm not sure posting OFs is allowed, nor would I take that chance. Often times I think we take UG for granted, and as it is a privilege to be on here, I will respect it as such. That being said, I too also ask "who pays for only fans" but even UG's very own rachel RH has a few mongers from here subscribed to watch her get piped down on Terrace Ave.

Another, most recent one, you may recall: ChaiTeaPlz

Always was playing games, was on Secret Benefit too.

'Lo and behold, another SA girl (Summer Milf or something along those lines) asked me to message her on twitter, which I did. Scrolling through, I see she retweets someones onlyfans who looks....familiar. Seeking Arrangement's Own ChaiTea! Making facial/fuck videos with her husband (I knew this bitch was scheming on SA)

Although I would like to share that- I am faced with a difficult decision knowing one or two mongers will most certainly subscribe to this birds onlyfans on a rainy day. I do not wish to promote, or encourage anyone to waste their hard earned money on something "virtual", which is exactly what OF is. This is what we avoid on SA. Some may see it as giving this bird her "15 minutes of fame" but contrary to counterculture, I think its more of a 15 minutes of shame.

If you take the state of where the Broncos Play
Combine it with one word from her Seeking Arrangement name
Insert it into our good old friend G double o.

You should have a glimpse of whats underneath the mask- which I warn you- is as deflating as when we found out SA raised their price from 60 to 99

Sidenotes:

This bird brain is in Long Island, despite the fact she uses a different state in her name (virtual, duh!)

someone in a ****** post, linked her twitter and a clip from newsday where she is crying and talking advocacy about her brother who passed away from self harm.

^^ what a great way to remember him. Now open up and take a facial for daddy.

My original post was a slight impertinence to someone who monitors this thread religiously for reviews [of them] but has the audacity to make an onlyfans selling mongers "yoga positions". So facetious. I half heartedly agree with slores selling dick sucking videos for money, but to lay on a yoga mat and try to charge $35? Preposterous. I do not respect anyone who schemes a mongers hard earned money.

No wonder her [hotter] friend has 400 subscribers and she only has 4.

On a sidenote, if any monger meets up with $$MagicWomanxoxo$$ she is about 75 pounds heavier than her pictures. I was expecting a thin mint monday (or so, from what her pictures look like) complete opposite. Cute face, but couldn't pull through with it. "Work called" and I had to leave is what I went with, since she was hinting we should go to the car after meeting for a drink at the bar.

As always mongers, Cash Only. Put the plastic cards away.