Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Man, she must have been really fucking annoying for you to leave mid blow job.
I think most guys here would have just grabbed the back of her head and held it in place until they exploded in her mouth and gave her something to gag on.
I surprised myself, lol. It was incessant and I just figured I’m just not going to finish like this. And then when I said I forget it, she was insisting that she’d be able to finish me. I was done tho.

Reminds me of the curb your enthusiasm episode where Larry stopped the masseuse from finishing a happy ending after like 8 pumps.... Hahahaha.

$$Funtyme444$$ - Another dumbass looking for money upfront. $50 to be exact. Sent pics, most definitely not real. Stay away

$$Branca123$$ - Brazilian out of Astoria. Claims to be a massage therapist. Sent pics, body is amazing if your into the "healthy" latin look. Wants $700 for 1.5 hour massage and sex. No anal. My type of body but will never pay that amount even if shes eating my ass for 45 mins.

$$Hotgirlxxxox$$ - God bless me for taking one for the team here. Sent me some pics that Jesus himself blessed the angles. I knew she was thicker based on pics but when showed up, man oh man. A little bigger than I normally go for. Enormous tits that shockingly did not sag much so that was a plus! Sucked the skin off my cock for 10 mins and swallowed whole load with a smile. Gave her $120 and told her that will be last time we ever hang most likely. Didn't want to drag on any bullshit with future texts.

Anything on $$SB4231$$ at all? Been playing text tag for weeks. Italian chick with huge rack. Please share any intel..

$$Funtyme444$$ - Another dumbass looking for money upfront. $50 to be exact. Sent pics, most definitely not real. Stay away

$$Branca123$$ - Brazilian out of Astoria. Claims to be a massage therapist. Sent pics, body is amazing if your into the "healthy" latin look. Wants $700 for 1.5 hour massage and sex. No anal. My type of body but will never pay that amount even if shes eating my ass for 45 mins.

$$Hotgirlxxxox$$ - God bless me for taking one for the team here. Sent me some pics that Jesus himself blessed the angles. I knew she was thicker based on pics but when showed up, man oh man. A little bigger than I normally go for. Enormous tits that shockingly did not sag much so that was a plus! Sucked the skin off my cock for 10 mins and swallowed whole load with a smile. Gave her $120 and told her that will be last time we ever hang most likely. Didn't want to drag on any bullshit with future texts.

Anything on $$SB4231$$ at all? Been playing text tag for weeks. Italian chick with huge rack. Please share any intel..
XSB4231X. She is very sexy in person 400 per hour suck and fuck only. Smokes cigarettes,And is only free during the days might have kids in school let me know if she discounts you I tried hard but paid 400 was too horny that day.

XSB4231X. She is very sexy in person 400 per hour suck and fuck only. Smokes cigarettes,And is only free during the days might have kids in school let me know if she discounts you I tried hard but paid 400 was too horny that day.
I saw her once for 250. So negotiate harder, just don't mention you heard it here. Goes without saying, but saying it anyway. Was in the evening. Definitely not worth repeating though in my opinion. Pretty for her age, very nice personality, but not as tight as I was hoping. She definitely wasn't into the kissing, certainly not DFK. The bj was underwhelming, not memorable. Was squeamish about daty. Insisted on covered for sex. Certainly not on par with other, younger 250 range girls. YMMV, so its up to you.

I saw her once for 250. So negotiate harder, just don't mention you heard it here. Goes without saying, but saying it anyway. Was in the evening. Definitely not worth repeating though in my opinion. Pretty for her age, very nice personality, but not as tight as I was hoping. She definitely wasn't into the kissing, certainly not DFK. The bj was underwhelming, not memorable. Was squeamish about daty. Insisted on covered for sex. Certainly not on par with other, younger 250 range girls. YMMV, so its up to you.
Saw her also con concur had the same experience no daty and covered. Did meet her at night

$$cutestudent 11$ is now $$favoriteperson 22$$ - seems like she lowered her asking price to $800 from $1000 but still has zero interest in negotiating.

Honestly, if I were eligible for the stimulus check, I might just have put it on her and fucked the arrogance out of her.
I tried with cutestudent.... she looks really hot but doesn’t budge on price. I can’t imagine anything being wroth 1k (or 800 for that matter)

Same old Tina? Has she been reviewed under a different profile name?
Yeah, this one keeps changing locations. NY, Utah, Chicago... obviously just fishing for fools. Report away fellas
Tinababby22 is one. Even you mentioned her.

Always uses Northport area for NY but bounces around the country. I haven't messaged her on this profile but it's her. Third profile at least, maybe more.

IS 500 the new 200?
TO MANY BIRDS ON SA ASKING FOR 500-1K just for meets, drinks and dinner, allowance . Lost count of how many birds want this, SA increasing its price subscription as well only to get in the head with ridiculous needs and birds wanting online relationships and to sell pics/OF subscriptions.

IS 500 the new 200?
TO MANY BIRDS ON SA ASKING FOR 500-1K just for meets, drinks and dinner, allowance . Lost count of how many birds want this, SA increasing its price subscription as well only to get in the head with ridiculous needs and birds wanting online relationships and to sell pics/OF subscriptions.
I do find a lot of birds starting at the 500 mark, but they seem to quickly come down. Some hold firm and i tend to just move on then. I aim for 200-250 for couple hour meet. I have so far avoided doing any dinner/drink meets but have had many ask for that. At the end of the day thats not what I’m looking for.

I’ve even switched to doing more frequent car meets as opposed to getting a room. It’s not the best for always but it keeps costs down and is quicker. :)

$$cut emexi can 03$$ no spaces. Wants 500ppm (probably will take less). She says shes’s okay with everything except anal and prefers not to do oral unless you need it to finish.

Not sure why she even starts out by saying she’s okay with everything. . . .

Pass

$$alyssa 2525 25$$ (no spaces) wants $500/meet and doesn't want to negotiate. To be honest she looks like a real winner in terms of being young, cute, petite, and having huge jugs, so I might bite. Anyone else talk to her as well?

$$kiki 0812$$ (no spaces) is a pro. Searching her # gives the name of Tina.

$$emmy 51$$
Has not been on in 4 weeks but if you like them small and freaky give her a call when she get's back on. Saw her before covid and she is a little fiend. Has a bf and it turns her on to sneak around.

Hairy pussy and teeny tits. She is tight but doesn't get that wet even with daty. Not the prettiest mouth so I did not dfk. Surgery scars so if that's a turn off don't see her.

Wasn't sure she could take a big cock but she likes it harder than most. Rough, almost to the point that I felt weird about it. Saw her a few times at 300 each, originally asked 500. Stopped seeing her because she always had her eyes closed and it felt weird, like an SVU episode. BBFS, always pulled out and finished on face and tits.

Does not like giving head and it shows. I asked her to try once and stopped her after a few minutes, gagged a lot and not in a sexy way.

Is out far out East but drives. Busy work schedule so that can be an issue.
I've been trying to find this "emmy 51" with no success. Based on the fact that each of your two mentions of her reference a time when she was away, it seems like she only does this somewhat sporadically. Is she still around, and how can I find her?

I've been trying to find this "emmy 51" with no success. Based on the fact that each of your two mentions of her reference a time when she was away, it seems like she only does this somewhat sporadically. Is she still around, and how can I find her?
I hid her profile since I have no intention of repeating even when I get back in town. I have no idea when she was last active on SA. On SB her profile is emmyann 99 (no space now out of Stony Brook) but she hasn't been active there in a month. Her SB pics aren't as flattering and make me doubt some life choices. But there is no use crying over spilt milk or jizz.

With some of these ladies you have to be lucky. They jump on and get their own rotation and get off. You might not see them for active again for months. I wish you luck with your freaky quest.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Never partook, but did chat. She's upfront that she's good to go, but wants it filmed. Says it's for her husband, but who knows. The last thing i need is a video of me on the internet, although I'm sure I'd be spetacular!
I'm sure it would be. After all you are Mr. Jizz so the money shot should be outstanding.
That said you could make sure the shot of you is only from the waist down.