Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

In recent memory she is the only provider I can remember that upfront asked to CIM and that she preferred to swalllow. All of you that hit BBFS hope none caught anything this girl is hitting the cock with reckless abandon.
Gf I had once said that she couldn't DT as her gag reflex was just too strong but I should always tell her as I was about to cum as she would position genius jr as far back in her mouth w/o gagging such that I would squirt close to the back of her throat. Her rationale was that she preferred not to taste the cum and by sending it past her taste buds she mostly avoided that.

Being the considerate bf I was I always did my best to honor her request.

It's been a long time but I really do miss that woman.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Haven’t

Haven’t seen any posts lately by the poison man and his ambulance.
@iwantagoodhj247 wasn't the guy with the ambulance.
That was someone different who was really into Savannah before she hit the skids.
He hasn't posted in a while.

Then again neither has @iwantagoodhj247 .
I don't blame him, he provided great intel but then guys would rip him apart or blow up the girls he reviewed and fucked up his shit.

Gf I had once said that she couldn't DT as her gag reflex was just too strong but I should always tell her as I was about to cum as she would position genius jr as far back in her mouth w/o gagging such that I would squirt close to the back of her throat. Her rationale was that she preferred not to taste the cum and by sending it past her taste buds she mostly avoided that.

Being the considerate bf I was I always did my best to honor her request.

It's been a long time but I really do miss that woman.
Where is she now?

I'm basing that on the number of posts of yours I had to move to the Coliseum because providers joined this board specifically to dispute the contents of your review of them.
A honest review is a valid review. I already reviewed Rachel. I did not post to be attacked. A prior post said she moved out of the area and I questioned the validity or if she still was active. Saw too many simp ads.

Not trying to sound like a white knite BUT this is the info of a thread that most crave. A cute “ non druggie, non jaded, girl next door that offers bare and from what I know first hand by vetting. You’re killing this poor girl only thing that turned me off was the video that was up for all of 10 minutes. Angry person put it up. I love head along rte 110. Let’s just enjoy !

@iwantagoodhj247 wasn't the guy with the ambulance.
That was someone different who was really into Savannah before she hit the skids.
He hasn't posted in a while.

Then again neither has @iwantagoodhj247 .
I don't blame him, he provided great intel but then guys would rip him apart or blow up the girls he reviewed and fucked up his shit.
I enjoyed his intel and seemed we had similar tastes. Hopefully he’ll be back soon.