Was A-Rod a great Yankee? Steroid users in HOF

He had some great years. If you look at the back of his baseball card - it is impressive. You watch him every day and you can see that he was king of the solo Home run when up or down by 4 runs. He was bad in the playoffs except 2009. If he could have lived up to his hype in 2004 we would have beaten the Red Sox. He disappeared in games 4-7. Torre has to take the blame for that series loss though. He managed HORRIBLY in that series. The game 7 pitching decisions were the worst I have ever seen, Starting Kevin Brown and replacing him with Javier Vasquez????? Dear God. Steinbrenner should have fired him on the spot.

Looked at his numbers from 2004-2010....better than good. Not saying he wasn't a douche but those are some good offensive seasons.
There's no denying that he is one of the game's greatest players, but he cheated and caused too much attention to himself.

One world championship from 2004 through 2016 - .259 BA in 278 post season at bats with 77 strikeouts. Big drop off in post season statistics.

He's a fraud who should be forgotten. Cheated his way to hundreds of millions in dollars and debatable statistics enriched by steroids.
So what he was BIG in 2009, all the money he got, and all the 'roids he was ingesting, he should have come through at some point. How much do you have to cheat to finally be clutch? Ask A-Rod.

2 recent/current Yankees I DON"T WANT UP IN A CRUCIAL SITUATION: Arod and Stanton - Both spit the bit constantly.

I know someone will say but "Stanton had a great post season last year!" except for his Carlos Beltran like last at bat against the Rays, three pitches and he was out. He gets NO respect until he comes through.

Oh and FUCK A-ROD and his big goofy ears.