Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Has anyone ever contacted the tradergirls Lmaoo. Like their a day late and a dollar short . Lol there’s instacart/Shipt done for a cheaper cost . If they were smart they would deliver more then just Trader Joe’s . Oh yea Püssy that’s in high demand .lol

If I may comment on how outrageous these bat-shit-crazy girls are lately. I’ve been off of SA for almost two years now but I read this thread with shock and awe!! The scams are one thing but the requests for donations in advance and the picture selling and the pfp numbers are ridiculous. Anyone whose read one of my reviews knows I’m generous to a fault/criticism but come on!! Is there a sudden birth of golden v-jayjays!!
Lastly has anyone come across a petite WOC from the Lindenhurst/Bay Shore area who’s name is Rachel- SA name Caribbaby or something with Caribbean in it! Probably the wildest WOC I ever met on that site but she moved and I lost track. Good luck guys
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Review Time
$SalaciousBBGIRL$

Just got back from seeing her, she moved from Cali to the city recently crashing at a friends apartment. Very receptive, responds fast and everything was smooth setting up the meet. Agreed to go twice in the meeting although tried to play it off as if we hadn’t agreed to it beforehand, I insisted we had agreed on it after finishing the first round that it shouldn’t be a problem, after a bit talking we went back to town again. A bit skinner from profile pics but nice perky tits and can ride! Nice tight shaved kitty, got me rocking and rolling from the get go, decent cbj, started playing with my Johnson beforehand and rubbing it up and down shoving it just enough to get it rock hard in the kitty before putting on the rubber. I love white girls, I become a predator akin to stalking prey and rushing to a kill in the wild, something lights a fire up my azz, blood rushing to my brain rock hard started pounding hard, pulling hair and choking her with all my might, missionary first then reverse cowgirl and doggy started spreading her azz while I pounded screaming my name, you gonna learn tonight, nice n tight what a sight to behold as her kitty pulsed, I was a man possessed, like a cheetah feasting on it prey, i preyed, feasted fckkkkk.
Came twice in the bag all sweaty and couldn’t catch my breath, had fun and worth it. Two Franklin’s and 3 Jackson’s. Could be had for less, I’ll leave to you animals to negotiate at better strike.

$Blueeyess_$
Been seeing blueeyess on and off here and there, this review was from a few weeks ago since I last her, needless to say I won’t be seeing her. Pretty bad smell from her coochie or kitty idk wtf it where was coming from, it was midnight and I had paid for the room, took me by surprise, could barely finish the session as it was to much, agreed on going twice but I couldn’t bare the smell, then my Johnson was filled with pumpkin spice latte that she was drinking as I had her deep-throat me, overall a really bad experience, almost a dead fish, was heavily attentive to her phone, nothing like our last meetings.
Disappointed and grossed out.
Two-fiddy for that session,

Review Time
$SalaciousBBGIRL$

Just got back from seeing her, she moved from Cali to the city recently crashing at a friends apartment.,
She looks hot. I’d would try her out.

Is she in Manhattan? If it wasn’t for the parking I would visit those ladies more often. A couple of tickets made encounters too costly and the rooms aren’t cheap. Also not paying tolls for just car action.

Sometimes just easier to skip to NJ when looking for something specific.

Sent a message due to the intel. Thanks.

She looks hot. I’d would try her out.

Is she in Manhattan? If it wasn’t for the parking I would visit those ladies more often. A couple of tickets made encounters too costly and the rooms aren’t cheap. Also not paying tolls for just car action.

Sometimes just easier to skip to NJ when looking for something specific.

Sent a message due to the intel. Thanks.
She lost a few pounds skinnier from her profile pics, not bad looking, it could be said she seen better days to an extent. Shes been crashing at a friends place in Manhattan, Chelsea to exact. Could be had for less than me, nice and clean, she smokes other than that nothing wrong with the chick.

Any intel on $$bellaxlovely$$? She is asking 400
I mentioned her before. Did not sample because she did not budge on gift. She gives up the phone number quick so ask her for a few sample pics. She looks heavier than the profile.

the rack is nice but not 400 nice. Too many hotties asking 200. Once you get to see the figure you can decide. She’s definitely willing to meet but can’t host.

She lost a few pounds skinnier from her profile pics, not bad looking, it could be said she seen better days to an extent. Shes been crashing at a friends place in Manhattan, Chelsea to exact. Could be had for less than me, nice and clean, she smokes other than that nothing wrong with the chick.
I like them thin. Not heroine chic but sometimes skinny girls can take a pounding you wouldn’t believe. She hasn’t responded yet.
Without the review I wouldn’t drive in but if she’s down I’ll go in!!!

Review
$SpicyAngell$

A review I forgot to add to my last report, meeting was a month agog. From Jersey area, negotiate from 500 to 250 came to Manhattan at hotel of my choosing, Harlem. Open to all except back door action.
Bbfs possible after second meet and getting to know you better, really nice lady.
Followed directions well, enjoyed the time spent together. Started with bbj, great suction, took directions well, came in her mouth first round, can take a pounding nice somewhat-tight soft shaved. Took her to town missionary, reverse and finished doggy in my last round. Looks like her profile pics.
Down to meet anytime.
Damage 250
Scouting Report
$MsDixie$

Currently ongoing talks willing to meet for 300 ppm, working on finer details as we speak, perhaps one of you fine gentleman take her before I do?
$Josephine 81(space)$
Milf from Manhattan willing to meet, quoted “ my last arrangement was 500-1000” I stopped responding after that, didn’t feel like answering back, putting work later on, I’ll see how it goes.
$GodlyMelissa$
colombian teen from Brooklyn, recently lost her job, was willing to meet yesterday but canceled at the last minute, called her it was a real female. Lost interest after that perhaps someone else can meet her and review? Was willing to meet for 200.
$Red lip wonder(spaces)$
Was willing to meet, said she would discuss details after she came from her mom a few weeks ago. Didn’t follow through she’s from Brooklyn. Honestly just lost interested, conversation still there just have to dig into my burner. Lazy.

I like them thin. Not heroine chic but sometimes skinny girls can take a pounding you wouldn’t believe. She hasn’t responded yet.
Might I suggest $SpicyAngell$ from jersey, just posted a review down below.

$Princess Jade Stone$ will give you her snap and tell you that since she has a boyfriend now she's only interested in selling pictures. :rolleyes:

$Ana doatah$ (no space) looks as good as her pictures in person but wants 400/wk. Good luck.

Anyone have any intel on $MElizaworld$ from Deer Park?

Review Time
$SalaciousBBGIRL$

Just got back from seeing her, she moved from Cali to the city recently crashing at a friends apartment. Very receptive, responds fast and everything was smooth setting up the meet. Agreed to go twice in the meeting although tried to play it off as if we hadn’t agreed to it beforehand, I insisted we had agreed on it after finishing the first round that it shouldn’t be a problem, after a bit talking we went back to town again. A bit skinner from profile pics but nice perky tits and can ride! Nice tight shaved kitty, got me rocking and rolling from the get go, decent cbj, started playing with my Johnson beforehand and rubbing it up and down shoving it just enough to get it rock hard in the kitty before putting on the rubber. I love white girls, I become a predator akin to stalking prey and rushing to a kill in the wild, something lights a fire up my azz, blood rushing to my brain rock hard started pounding hard, pulling hair and choking her with all my might, missionary first then reverse cowgirl and doggy started spreading her azz while I pounded screaming my name, you gonna learn tonight, nice n tight what a sight to behold as her kitty pulsed, I was a man possessed, like a cheetah feasting on it prey, i preyed, feasted fckkkkk.
Came twice in the bag all sweaty and couldn’t catch my breath, had fun and worth it. Two Franklin’s and 3 Jackson’s. Could be had for less, I’ll leave to you animals to negotiate at better strike.

$Blueeyess_$
Been seeing blueeyess on and off here and there, this review was from a few weeks ago since I last her, needless to say I won’t be seeing her. Pretty bad smell from her coochie or kitty idk wtf it where was coming from, it was midnight and I had paid for the room, took me by surprise, could barely finish the session as it was to much, agreed on going twice but I couldn’t bare the smell, then my Johnson was filled with pumpkin spice latte that she was drinking as I had her deep-throat me, overall a really bad experience, almost a dead fish, was heavily attentive to her phone, nothing like our last meetings.
Disappointed and grossed out.
Two-fiddy for that session,
Blueeyess can be had for way less. Saw her twice. Hygiene was meh the first time but the second time was bad. That and the track marks on her right hand and arm were the deal breaker for me. That was a while ago... I guess all that cum fermented up in that snatch. She’s been mentioned here before. Bbfscip

Blueeyess can be had for way less. Saw her twice. Hygiene was meh the first time but the second time was bad. That and the track marks on her right hand and arm were the deal breaker for me. That was a while ago... I guess all that cum fermented up in that snatch. She’s been mentioned here before. Bbfscip
It’s a shame blueeyes turned to the needle . Sweet girl, saw her months ago for a BJ.

$Young Charm$
leave space- out of Brooklyn
Ghosted me last minute. Should've met before getting the room but she said all the right things and body looked great and she agreed to 250. I'm on my way turned into radio silence. Had to make plans on the fly that cost me much more. Blocked on SA and deleted from burner! Is she real and got nervous or was it a joke? I don't know but she wasted my time.

$thisisnot eliza$
remove space- out of Brooklyn
Was messaging her months ago but wasn't going to partake since she was asking 400. Since I already had the room I text her cell to try and negotiate. Surprisingly she was available last minute but would not budge. I gave in because she said she was very creative and the time on the room was ticking.

Piercings, shaved kitty, carries a little weight on her that you can't tell from the pics. Small tatas was very clean tight and wet. She was very receptive and accommodating. BBBJ for almost half hour of shaft, balls, taint. Right amount of hand action. Pulled back on finish and made a mess but I did not mind. Round 2, bbfs pull out. Can ride but needs a hip rhythm. Likes it hard. Hit all the positions wasn't afraid to say what she wanted. She did not rush at all and room time was only issue.

She was a really nice time. I would not repeat because I've had similar service for half the price but she is a very sweet person. She could be innocent girl next door type if she didn't have all the piercings wear big boots. She was gothy but not quite. At 200 she's an occasional visit at 400 she's a hard pass.

Some advice from what I've observed. When out of NYS I change my primary location to NYC and hide previous login location. The women understand I'm in from out of town and don't have time to "get to know one another" and they tend to be impressed by NYC more than Suffolk.

When searching Brooklyn and Queens I set location as Jamaica. If they see Suffolk county they think I'm going to be one and done. Which is usually true but you have to play the long term arrangement possibility because you get their a-game. I get many more responses that way.

It’s a shame blueeyes turned to the needle . Sweet girl, saw her months ago for a BJ.
last time i saw her for a bbj she stank like you guys are describing but the stench wasn't coming from her pussy, it was more like body odor, its like she doesnt fucking shower for days! i know because i was rubbing her pussy with my hands, doesnt allow digits, i smelled my fingers/hand and it didnt smell like the rest of her body.
she works out a lot and her smell kinda reminds me of my high school locker room.
she has always said no to bbfscip to me and the past reviews, is she now allowing bbfscip?????????

im sure she is using something, ya'll seen those legs?
not worth the stench lol....
Yea once oi was with her a while ago it had a bad scent also. She does covered sex but something iw throwing off her ph but def not worth it. But maybe she'll take all this into consideration cause she does know about ug.

last time i saw her for a bbj she stank like you guys are describing but the stench wasn't coming from her pussy, it was more like body odor, its like she doesnt fucking shower for days! i know because i was rubbing her pussy with my hands, doesnt allow digits, i smelled my fingers/hand and it didnt smell like the rest of her body.
she works out a lot and her smell kinda reminds me of my high school locker room.
she has always said no to bbfscip to me and the past reviews, is she now allowing bbfscip?????????
Dude. Don’t believe anything she says. Junkies lie about everything and the stench could be from the cigarettes, drugs and lack of showering. Like I said, it’s been a while but bare and cip were offered in the past and it was mentioned on the board.