Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Honestly, they're fucked because of those unregistered guns they found alone. Unregistered handguns, in NY? Gonna have the book thrown at them. I really do hope they make bail and are able to GTFO to china. Who knows, maybe they'll end up restarting in thailand lmao.
Really don't see them in Thailand. The Thais have figured out this business for themselves. If they get out on bail, you can be sure they'll have surrendered their passports.

I feel bad for them! They will probably be transferd down state depending on there sentence. On the flip side they should of never stayed in the same location for 4 years, keep it moving stay one step in head of the law. Change location change phone #. Jail compaired to the life they had is tough!!!

I feel bad for them! They will probably be transferd down state depending on there sentence. On the flip side they should of never stayed in the same location for 4 years, keep it moving stay one step in head of the law. Change location change phone #. Jail compaired to the life they had is tough!!!
I was thinking the same thing when I read th article. After 3 years max, close shop get another spot change numbers and matter of fact take 1 mo off. In Long island at least. Le in long island has really destroyed amps.

Linda may end up cooperating and testifying against the others in exchange for leniency.
All you guys are getting the names confused...Linda is not the one who got ROR, Jinye otherwise known as 'Baby' is the one who got ROR. the article mentioning their English names also got Linda mixed up with Baby. funny though, i don't recall anyone mentioning Baby in the past

All you guys are getting the names confused...Linda is not the one who got ROR, Jinye otherwise known as 'Baby' is the one who got ROR. the article mentioning their English names also got Linda mixed up with Baby. funny though, i don't recall anyone mentioning Baby in the past
Exactly lucy, linda & Salina are the top three being charged. Never herd of this girl baby and I know lucy well for the past 3 years. Just hope there charges get reduced but I think there going to make an example of them. I feel soo bad Linda is precious for jail.

According to webcrims, Lucy''s bail was set at $500K cash (or, as I read it) a bond for $1M. It says "not posted".
What i said earlier. Even if it says not posted only way see if they bonded out call the jail. It was 1m bond 500k cash. Give them name and year born. Usually for felonies they bring you back within 144 hours. Question is were they indicted that quickly. As they had court date for today D11E.

She told me her name was kelly. Maybe she changed it to baby.
She was the last one I saw back a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.