Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe part of bail conditions is turning in your passport.

I never call, at least not in a long time. I always just show up.

Now we know why this crew lasted so long. They were being watched.
Something to think about.

I haven’t been to any of her places in a while, but I’ll miss Lucy, sure, she wasn’t hot, she was the mama. She always made me feel like a long lost friend with a kiss and a warm hug. With a side of flirty. She would bite my nipples or grab my cock or pinch my ass.
she ran a good business with nobody getting hurt.
Most had a good time. I hope the girls make out ok.

Linda was one of my atf.
She looked younger than she was.
I’m glad Wendy didn’t get jammed up

Honestly, they're fucked because of those unregistered guns they found alone. Unregistered handguns, in NY? Gonna have the book thrown at them. I really do hope they make bail and are able to GTFO to china. Who knows, maybe they'll end up restarting in thailand lmao.
The ghost guns they finished. One of the guns had a high capacity magazine. Per the charge sheet i don't think they care about the guns more about corruption and the money they seemed to really care about. We don't know if the feds have charges pending as well as state ones we know about.

Hardnslick is correct, no way do they retain their passports those will be surrendered for sure to eliminate any flight risk. Although boat passage is a whole other story LOL. I think there main objective here is to follow the cash and the guns. They will put pressure on the ladies for sure but they want he ring leaders.

I plan on following this case through web criminals. It will probably take a year or two before the final outcome happens.

I hope this is another case of LE overreach. How did they get wire taps on an AMP, even with known prostitution going on? I think they thought they had a place that was involved with human trafficking, and used that as a reason for wire taps. After 2 years of listening they discovered no one working there against their will. The money laundering and enterprise corruption sounds like a hail mary. Charges to show that they didn't waste 2 years.

But in 6 months they could have brought those charges based on it being a brothel. The 250k in cash seized does not sound like a lot of money for someone who has multiple cash businesses. Not sure about the money laundring. Immigrants always send money home and there is nothing strange about using a parent company to purchase supplies for your other smaller businesses.

I plan on following this case through web criminals. It will probably take a year or two before the final outcome happens.

I hope this is another case of LE overreach. How did they get wire taps on an AMP, even with known prostitution going on? I think they thought they had a place that was involved with human trafficking, and used that as a reason for wire taps. After 2 years of listening they discovered no one working there against their will. The money laundering and enterprise corruption sounds like a hail mary. Charges to show that they didn't waste 2 years.

But in 6 months they could have brought those charges based on it being a brothel. The 250k in cash seized does not sound like a lot of money for someone who has multiple cash businesses. Not sure about the money laundring. Immigrants always send money home and there is nothing strange about using a parent company to purchase supplies for your other smaller businesses.
Keep us updated. Thanks

Your other post was blank. All you did was quote another post. There was nothing but a quoted post from Mojito Tom.
Ok if that’s the case here is what I said...... if (as mentioned) they had these spots under surveillance for two years before busting them it’s probably safe to say that other spots are likewise being watched. Also, if wiretapping was going on they undoubtedly have recordings of mongers calling in to see who is working or whatever.
My point is if a long established place like these are being watched and eventually busted others will also. It’s more than unnerving. That’s it. My two cents.
Be careful

Only one that didn't have a bail amount was Linda. She got RoR. Only way to see if other 3 bailed out call the riverhead jail see if they made bail. Case going to riverhead due to severity but judge may keep it in ci but who knows. If they weren't american citizens or were green card holders emergency papers from consulate and they can be on a plane within 24 hrs back to China & china doesn't extradite lol.

Crazy article saying they were forced and had to sleep there. Sounds like bullshit to me. Went to this place twice and walked out both times. Went to the one second floor and ran out.

I was you fellas I would stay away from the other non related spot that was mentioned not too long ago in Selden.

Only one that didn't have a bail amount was Linda. She got RoR. Only way to see if other 3 bailed out call the riverhead jail see if they made bail. Case going to riverhead due to severity but judge may keep it in ci but who knows. If they weren't american citizens or were green card holders emergency papers from consulate and they can be on a plane within 24 hrs back to China & china doesn't extradite lol.
Linda has same charge as Salina why would she get RoR?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Probably Linda agreed to cooperate. That's why she is out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hardnslick is correct, no way do they retain their passports those will be surrendered for sure to eliminate any flight risk. Although boat passage is a whole other story LOL. I think there main objective here is to follow the cash and the guns. They will put pressure on the ladies for sure but they want he ring leaders.
Correct
No way those ladies are the top of the food chain.

what it says in webcrims. Linda got RoR. Alot has something to do with ties to area and bunch of other things. They also do a weird score thing with 10 being highest when considering for RoR. Someone should call jail after 7pm as they in court today see if they made bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.