lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

New girl: Victoria

Picture supplied was her. Probably my favorite at the moment. She is Latina thick, with a nice body. Not to Valery's extent, but still nice. Attitude-wise she runs circles around Valery. Took the half, I went on and gave the 300 at the beginning since I liked the way she looked. She gave a pretty good massage - although no real sensual touch or teasing. I flipped and the fun began - she stripped off her remaining clothes, and started a nice hj right into a nice bbbj. Shortly after she donned a cover and hopped on top. She was good with dfk as well. She rode for a while then we switched to doggie. We were there for a good while...then switched to more bbbj. She is good with face fucking and I took advantage of it. Blew and can say she doesn't cim - ha. Overall great time. Time and cash well spent. I'd imagine she's pretty open depending on the person, so I'm sure YMMV with some respect.
Great review. Love that Thickness. Valerie is SO hot but I stopped seeing her bc she has shit attitude. Will try to see Victoria.

have you sampled the new girls? Believe there are 2.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Picture supplied was her. Probably my favorite at the moment. She is Latina thick, with a nice body. Not to Valery's extent, but still nice. Attitude-wise she runs circles around Valery. Took the half, I went on and gave the 300 at the beginning since I liked the way she looked. She gave a pretty good massage - although no real sensual touch or teasing. I flipped and the fun began - she stripped off her remaining clothes, and started a nice hj right into a nice bbbj. Shortly after she donned a cover and hopped on top. She was good with dfk as well. She rode for a while then we switched to doggie. We were there for a good while...then switched to more bbbj. She is good with face fucking and I took advantage of it. Blew and can say she doesn't cim - ha. Overall great time. Time and cash well spent. I'd imagine she's pretty open depending on the person, so I'm sure YMMV with some respect.
Glad you decided not to follow thru on your retirement from the hobby as you announced last year.

Finally took the plunge to visit this place...
You ever see those movies that has a less than enthused woman working at a kiosk counter or like high-end clothing store in the mall and she's just leaning on the glass counter flipping through the magazine. She couldn't care any less if you were looking to spend a million dollars or rob the place, she's just putting in her hours for the easy check. Yeah that's my experience with Valery. Hot as heck but the most listless massage ever. If they didn't just lower their entry fee, extend their hours and get new masseuses in I would never go back.

Any reviews on Karla or paola
I've seen them both but only faintly recall them. Karla is not the thin athletic toned blonde depicted in the photo - she was definitely thicker than expected. I don't really recall how Paola stacked against her "picture". I had full service with one of them and stuck with just the massage with the other. I don't recall which was which, but I do remember that I wouldn't bother seeing either one again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've seen them both but only faintly recall them. Karla is not the thin athletic toned blonde depicted in the photo - she was definitely thicker than expected. I don't really recall how Paola stacked against her "picture". I had full service with one of them and stuck with just the massage with the other. I don't recall which was which, but I do remember that I wouldn't bother seeing either one again.
Any chance Karla is the same Karla from Nirvana?

I saw her last time I was leaving she’s very attractive so it tatianna I hope someone reviews tatianna soon

Stefanie is still gross i woudnt bother again she tries to upsell then when you dont go for it she gets pisssed i still tipped and said never again
I agree I had her a few weeks back. I wanted to see camila she wasn’t in. Had Stephanie she is short and stumpy. Gave a below average massage. I would rate 4. Then she gets on top which I wasn’t too in to. She was breathing heavy and all. I wanted to enjoy her top but they were poor manmades. Not a repeat. Over priced

Stephanie is FUGLY. Saw her once. Never again.

saw new girl Mariana. Fake blonde. Her pics are accurate. shitty massage. HJ was meh, but her russian was decent. Wouldn’t not repeat.

don’t like AMPs and am getting desperate for another LMP

Stephanie is FUGLY. Saw her once. Never again.

saw new girl Mariana. Fake blonde. Her pics are accurate. shitty massage. HJ was meh, but her russian was decent. Wouldn’t not repeat.

don’t like AMPs and am getting desperate for another LMP
To be more specific:

Mariana's pictures are her, but they are properly angled glamor shots. I thought she was attractive when I first saw her. Up close that rating goes down some. Her massage skill are average at best. When her clothes come off, her stomach is not nearly as toned and tight as her pictures imply. She performed a lackluster CBJ, and then we moved to missionary. We changed to lazy doggie and then I saw some huge scars over her butt (huge turn off for me). Finished and left. She had some bad implants removed from her butt. Overall disappointed with the session. She is wonderfully nice though.