Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

For those that are asking (and this is current as of this writing):

33% off coupon. Code: SEEKINGCA33. Modify the address to be main domain .com plus the following:

/billing/memberships?promo=SEEKINGCA33

If you did it correctly, you will see green text that will show the monthly price as 60.27. Don't forget to cancel before the end of the month to not get charged normal pricing for the second month. No I am not affiliated, just a monger who likes good deals and who follows the market for ideal market trends that make it ideal for buying decisions. Keep those rates low so to make it sustainable for yourself.

33% off coupon. Code: SEEKINGCA33. Modify the address to be main domain .com plus the following:

If you did it correctly, you will see green text that will show the monthly price as 60.27. Don't forget to cancel before the end of the month to not get charged normal pricing for the second month. No I am not affiliated, just a monger who likes good deals and who follows the market for ideal market trends that make it ideal for buying decisions. Keep those rates low so to make it sustainable for yourself.
Wish I saw this was yesterday or the day before, whenever the hell i renewed. Good find though.

$harleyxXxquinn$ wants 250 + the short stay fee, anything but butt stuff on the table. My first contact from SA (thank you for the discount code). Mastic location so might have to factor in the bullet proof vest lol. She mentioned a short stay near her which I'm gonna assume is the one in Shirley on montauk

$harleyxXxquinn$ wants 250 + the short stay fee, anything but butt stuff on the table. My first contact from SA (thank you for the discount code). Mastic location so might have to factor in the bullet proof vest lol. She mentioned a short stay near her which I'm gonna assume is the one in Shirley on montauk
when she was talaxrayna, she charged me 200.00 plus the short stay. We hung out for 2 hours tops. Dfk, daty, bbbj, mish, cowgirl, and even showered together. Tight body.

Came up as invalid promo code for me

She will do car dates for 80. Everything but anal.

Shes “okay” (Maybe a 6 or a 7) i was in the mood for a gothic looking girl lol. I had to pick her up and drop her off. She has her clit pierced but removed it right before we played. I woulda enjoyed seeing a clit pierced while i pounded away
Weird that she removed it. I thought they usually get it pierced to enhance the enjoyment. Also, I’ve never even heard of people taking it out and putting it back in - with how sensitive it is it’s kind of weird to continually stick something through that small of a piercing hole