Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i fell for the reviews and took a plunge this weekend in spite of my better judgment. I think Rider called it a filthy shitshow and I must agree. texted and asked who was working. was told amy, michelle and lily. I asked for lily and was told to come right over. when i walked in i was shocked. the place is indeed filthy. there was stuff everywhere in the waiting area and a small dog greeted me. amy took me to the room and i paid her thinking she was mms. i told her i wanted lily and she said ok. once i was undressed she returned and started massage. massage table smelled gross so i put my head on my arms. i asked for lily a couple times and she kept saying ok. i thought there would be a switch but nope. massage was not good at all. she left several times and was texting while massaging me. soft touch was terrible consisted of her running her nails down my back and then up and down my ass crack. on the flip she offered bbj and i accepted because i was not going to fs her. amy gave an average bbj at best. really it's not great with lots of hands and little suck-tion. amy did allow roaming, but nothing i was interested in. put my finger in her box and waited to finish before i was out the door. amy promised young girl next time over and over as I was dressing and introduced me to kiki. not impressed. i rushed home to shower and cover myself with purell. will not repeat. many better options.
Did you pay 140 at the beginning? Did you call 1st? Sorry to dispute but kiki is hot. Others just as.. all very accommodating. Maybe its you.

well i fell for the reviews and took a plunge this weekend in spite of my better judgment. I think Rider called it a filthy shitshow and I must agree. texted and asked who was working. was told amy, michelle and lily. I asked for lily and was told to come right over. when i walked in i was shocked. the place is indeed filthy. there was stuff everywhere in the waiting area and a small dog greeted me. amy took me to the room and i paid her thinking she was mms. i told her i wanted lily and she said ok. once i was undressed she returned and started massage. massage table smelled gross so i put my head on my arms. i asked for lily a couple times and she kept saying ok. i thought there would be a switch but nope. massage was not good at all. she left several times and was texting while massaging me. soft touch was terrible consisted of her running her nails down my back and then up and down my ass crack. on the flip she offered bbj and i accepted because i was not going to fs her. amy gave an average bbj at best. really it's not great with lots of hands and little suck-tion. amy did allow roaming, but nothing i was interested in. put my finger in her box and waited to finish before i was out the door. amy promised young girl next time over and over as I was dressing and introduced me to kiki. not impressed. i rushed home to shower and cover myself with purell. will not repeat. many better options.
Oxygen is probably the filthiest AMP I’ve ever been to. It surprises me that so many mongers can discount that fact. Zero regard for anything resembling cleanliness.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Oxygen is probably the filthiest AMP I’ve ever been to. It surprises me that so many mongers can discount that fact. Zero regard for anything resembling cleanliness.
The reviews for this place are all over the place.
I guess I'm going to have to pay more attention to who is leaving the reviews especially with what's been going on with the Asian places both on LI and the city trying to manipulate the review process.

I visited on Sunday. It is true that the place is a mess, but in my experience, it isn't all that much different from many of the other AMP (willis ave. Roslyn spots). Not your ideal "spa" environment but I don't think any of us are going to invite the SO for a couples Spa Day. Anyway, I had kiki. Disclaimer, I am not at all interested in Asian women, but have in the past found that 1 or 2 that were cute with nice bodies. However, to me, kiki is your average plain, not attractive in any way, typical AMP provider. While she might be younger than what is offered at other locations, I would not say she is anything special whatsoever, far from "hot!"

As far as review, I really went for a massage, which from kiki was very very good. She had good pressure, attentive to areas of pain, she seemed to find them, and did not answer any calls or leave the room in my entire hour. LT was not all that great, and that coupled with her average at best looks, I wasnt overly excited on the flip. I opted to save my $ for something I would enjoy more, and HJ to finish, leaving $40 for her as the massage warranted that. $100 all in, place was average or below, girl the same, massage very good.

Did you pay 140 at the beginning? Did you call 1st? Sorry to dispute but kiki is hot. Others just as.. all very accommodating. Maybe its you.
You mentioned all just as accommodating. I’ve seen most or all of the girls for the past year. To list all I had Coco, Cici, Kiki , Sophia , Melissa , Michele and just one time with Lily. All was accommodating but NEVER with Amy. When I’m there I usually look for Michele. In my opinion she is probably the prettiest out of the bunch then comes CiCi. I’m surprised the past few reviews are all hyped up on Kiki. To me Kiki is just an ordinary AMP girl and the only thing going for her is her age. Because she is the youngest out from the bunch.

I concur....it's messy, and yes they have a terrifying guard dog in the welcoming area (lol) and KiKi is small, no tits but very nice and found that shoulder pain I had which over a week later still feels better ( frozen shoulder only wish on worst enemies) but it's not a couple's spa for sure. Towels were clean, tables fresh, no BO, great blowjob with real suction bouncing off back throat from MMS...( I had a switcheroo) I was really happy and will return. Loud music too so sounds of other acts going on muted, so don't worry too much about your own noise.

dont normally reply to comments on my reviews on these boards but today i will reply to cockman questions.
i have been enjoying this hobby regularly for 25+ years and i have been all across the country (mostly north east) as well as south america, europe and asia many times mongering as i go. I have enough experience in this hobby to have to say my review was more than fair for this establishment.
if you read my post you can see the answers to your questions cockman. but i will lay it out for you.
i said i texted before i went. i did not call.
if you think kiki is hot then great, have at it. in my opinion she is an average looking asian girl. i did not see her without clothes so maybe she has an amazing body, but in clothes i would not look twice passing her on the street.
in terms of service, amy was simply not good. i didnot say she was not accommodating. read my post i said i did not choose to do anything more than bbj and it was nothing special. i enjoy milfs as much as the next one, but i would not fuck her. i asked for lily several times and she was running the front of the house while providing half assed service. that's not acceptable.
if you want to believe that its me, thats fine to. i posted my experience, observations and services received. personal preferences aside, service is what it is and no one can dispute how filthy this place is. if you like this place great. have fun. too each their own as they say. but as i said in my post there are better places out there. if they didnt provide extras here no one would go. and extras can be found all over the place if you do it correctly.

dont normally reply to comments on my reviews on these boards but today i will reply to cockman questions.
i have been enjoying this hobby regularly for 25+ years and i have been all across the country (mostly north east) as well as south america, europe and asia many times mongering as i go. I have enough experience in this hobby to have to say my review was more than fair for this establishment.
if you read my post you can see the answers to your questions cockman. but i will lay it out for you.
i said i texted before i went. i did not call.
if you think kiki is hot then great, have at it. in my opinion she is an average looking asian girl. i did not see her without clothes so maybe she has an amazing body, but in clothes i would not look twice passing her on the street.
in terms of service, amy was simply not good. i didnot say she was not accommodating. read my post i said i did not choose to do anything more than bbj and it was nothing special. i enjoy milfs as much as the next one, but i would not fuck her. i asked for lily several times and she was running the front of the house while providing half assed service. that's not acceptable.
if you want to believe that its me, thats fine to. i posted my experience, observations and services received. personal preferences aside, service is what it is and no one can dispute how filthy this place is. if you like this place great. have fun. too each their own as they say. but as i said in my post there are better places out there. if they didnt provide extras here no one would go. and extras can be found all over the place if you do it correctly.
well said! I’m fairly new to this hobby. Maybe few years. Definitely not as experienced as you. Totally agreed what you said. Been to few places but Oxygen is my regularly stop. I usually stick to one girl there. If she’s not there, I will randomly take whoever is available but NOT AMY. This place definitely do more than just Full service depending on which girls. My friends goes there and gets more than just full service. He’s a freak lol . Not to mentioned who he had. The boss lady Amy , she’s money hungry and cares every dollars she makes. Sometimes she talks to her girls into doing more. So if you ever there and a girl you like and want her to do more for you. Talk to Amy first. She will talk to her and most likely you will get what you want.

billyS

Reign of Terror
well said! I’m fairly new to this hobby. Maybe few years. Definitely not as experienced as you. Totally agreed what you said. Been to few places but Oxygen is my regularly stop. I usually stick to one girl there. If she’s not there, I will randomly take whoever is available but NOT AMY. This place definitely do more than just Full service depending on which girls. My friends goes there and gets more than just full service. He’s a freak lol . Not to mentioned who he had. The boss lady Amy , she’s money hungry and cares every dollars she makes. Sometimes she talks to her girls into doing more. So if you ever there and a girl you like and want her to do more for you. Talk to Amy first. She will talk to her and most likely you will get what you want.
More than full service?
Tell your "freind" to write a review.

Bareback in the ass and pussy, swallowing
L
Bareback in the ass and pussy, swallowing
to add to that, also allows you to cum in either hole bareback. Only two girls there does that as I was told. I’ve NEVER experience any of that there and will not do so. NOT all girls there offers that. Mostly all covered on FS but except BJ. Most or all allows cum in mouth. I think I’ve said enough. Enjoy!

I’d say definitely stay away from the chocolate pillow. Didn’t know Asians could go Greek, but guess you can be rewarded with a chocolate treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.