Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

to add to that, also allows you to cum in either hole bareback. Only two girls there does that as I was told. I’ve NEVER experience any of that there and will not do so. NOT all girls there offers that. Mostly all covered on FS but except BJ. Most or all allows cum in mouth. I think I’ve said enough. Enjoy!
Wonder what the two girl’s names are so that guys can either enjoy or stay away from them?

I’d say definitely stay away from the chocolate pillow. Didn’t know Asians could go Greek, but guess you can be rewarded with a chocolate treat.
Again not mention who is offering the chocolate treats. Theres one particular lady that runs the shop and So cares her money. Every time I showed up. She will come very close to me and touches me ,tried to offer me 2 girls. Once I get into the room. I will spray myself with alcohol every time She touches me. Also her breath smells like rotten onion with blue cheese and garlic. The other girl which I know offer the chocolate treat too. Her breath also smells the same way or as bad.

Again not mention who is offering the chocolate treats. Theres one particular lady that runs the shop and So cares her money. Every time I showed up. She will come very close to me and touches me ,tried to offer me 2 girls. Once I get into the room. I will spray myself with alcohol every time She touches me. Also her breath smells like rotten onion with blue cheese and garlic. The other girl which I know offer the chocolate treat too. Her breath also smells the same way or as bad.
House of Horrors

Visited a few days ago. Keep my eyes open this time. The place is a disgusting pit. The smell of body odor and Chinese food permeated the place. Cici was in the bathroom .,.Amy said taking a big "poop", and when finished Amy walked me down and sprayed Lysol .Disgusting wet floor, paper towels all over, makeshift faucet..took a pee and noted the filth. KiKi the skiñny girl was karate kicking the back steel door to get out it seemed, and one guy came in, got Cici , must have spent ,10 minutes fucking her and was done and out.Amy gave me good massage, tried to give me blowjob but I wasn't into it at that point and just kept thinking CoronaVirus. Finish hj. Will not be back .60/80

Visited a few days ago. Keep my eyes open this time. The place is a disgusting pit. The smell of body odor and Chinese food permeated the place. Cici was in the bathroom .,.Amy said taking a big "poop", and when finished Amy walked me down and sprayed Lysol .Disgusting wet floor, paper towels all over, makeshift faucet..took a pee and noted the filth. KiKi the skiñny girl was karate kicking the back steel door to get out it seemed, and one guy came in, got Cici , must have spent ,10 minutes fucking her and was done and out.Amy gave me good massage, tried to give me blowjob but I wasn't into it at that point and just kept thinking CoronaVirus. Finish hj. Will not be back .60/80
Sounds like a Petri dish.

Are you sure during the time you were there the guy was fucking Cici? She hasn’t work there for almost 2 months from what I heard.

I'm pretty sure....Kiki was the small flatchested girl, Cici is long brown hair, taller, slender, piercing eyes, attractive, all I was think was about the bathroom scene and Kiki judo-chopping that steel door.

I'm pretty sure....Kiki was the small flatchested girl, Cici is long brown hair, taller, slender, piercing eyes, attractive, all I was think was about the bathroom scene and Kiki judo-chopping that steel door.
Cici has short hair. Yes she is tall and attractive. 80% of her face and body are fake. Believe it or not, she is in her early 50s and she can be my mother. She has a Tat above her trimmed pussy that smells horrible. Anybody can get cheap full service from her for $60 without a condom.

Is not the cleanest place as is mentioned. But a place where you can nearly get anything you want depending on the girls you get. There’s a reason why this place is busy compare to other spas. Cici, I believe this girl no longer works there.

Is not the cleanest place as is mentioned. But a place where you can nearly get anything you want depending on the girls you get. There’s a reason why this place is busy compare to other spas. Cici, I believe this girl no longer works there.
Lot of choices on the menu I presume keeping it in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.