Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a little dusty in there, nothing extreme like im reading. this is for sure low on the totem pole as far as places you want to go. ive been here more than a few times, tbh i haven't been close enough to their mouths to smell their dick cheese breath.. i hope you guys arent kissing these fuckers? anyway, the best part about this joint is that its open as late as most taco bells.. im guessing most dont know that. But yeah when this place is "closed" at 10 all you have to do is call and they'll open the door for you , no matter the time. no lights no traffic.. theres a few places that get down on LI the same way but most of those spots need to know you. all that to say.. if it looks closed it might not be, i know they sleep in there, shoot em a text.

Did they clean the cum stains off the carpet and walls yet?
Visited a few days ago. Door wide open. Noone inside. Old woman takes me to curtain area ripping open 3 where i see old unattractive women and naked men face down. Im horny so i ask what now. She says 10 min like Chinese takeout lol.
I sit in my car and return 10 min. P.S. i already paid 40 to wait so i got in the room. 60ish woman overweight stomach tatoo on her stomach.
I give hunge and say everything. She goes an gets condom puts on flaccid. She says fucky. I say sure sucky first. She says no. I say wtf. Try putting clothes on old lady comes back after yelling back and forth. Comes in and pulls on condon for bbj. Looking at these 2 seniors i am in no mood for bbj so i say just suck my fucking dick already. Meanwhile.....
Young annoying millennial girl comes in yelling helllloooooo!?
Other old lady leaves and starts convo loudly about sciatica and general questions about pricing. Gotta tell you, listening to the woman while i had my cock sucked made me harder than chinese arithmetic. She left quickly. I proceeded to bang the old lady with the hot TIGHT pussy while she stopped me from deep dicking with her hand. I busted in the bag. Head shake from her like she was just anal raped and i sprayed alchohol all over my cock. Wiped with paper sheet. She asked hot towel i said fuck you old bag lol jk. Wiped up.
Old lady says kiki next time. I said yes. Call me . She better take anal lol. Left.

Visited a few days ago. Door wide open. Noone inside. Old woman takes me to curtain area ripping open 3 where i see old unattractive women and naked men face down. Im horny so i ask what now. She says 10 min like Chinese takeout lol.
I sit in my car and return 10 min. P.S. i already paid 40 to wait so i got in the room. 60ish woman overweight stomach tatoo on her stomach.
I give hunge and say everything. She goes an gets condom puts on flaccid. She says fucky. I say sure sucky first. She says no. I say wtf. Try putting clothes on old lady comes back after yelling back and forth. Comes in and pulls on condon for bbj. Looking at these 2 seniors i am in no mood for bbj so i say just suck my fucking dick already. Meanwhile.....
Young annoying millennial girl comes in yelling helllloooooo!?
Other old lady leaves and starts convo loudly about sciatica and general questions about pricing. Gotta tell you, listening to the woman while i had my cock sucked made me harder than chinese arithmetic. She left quickly. I proceeded to bang the old lady with the hot TIGHT pussy while she stopped me from deep dicking with her hand. I busted in the bag. Head shake from her like she was just anal raped and i sprayed alchohol all over my cock. Wiped with paper sheet. She asked hot towel i said fuck you old bag lol jk. Wiped up.
Old lady says kiki next time. I said yes. Call me . She better take anal lol. Left.
I don't just take anyone when I walk in amp, unless she is cute from the start. When they try to pawn an unattractive woman on me, I say that I want to see the other girls. If none of them are to my liking, then I say thank you and walk out. This way I get a decent looking woman for my money. Hey, some people like old, chunky woman. However, that is not the case with me.

I don't just take anyone when I walk in amp, unless she is cute from the start. When they try to pawn an unattractive woman on me, I say that I want to see the other girls. If none of them are to my liking, then I say thank you and walk out. This way I get a decent looking woman for my money. Hey, some people like old, chunky woman. However, that is not the case with me.
Exactly.
Always remember, the monger is the customer, i.e., the one with the money.

Although long in use prior to Huxley:

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
“You pays your money and you takes your choice.”

Exactly.
Always remember, the monger is the customer, i.e., the one with the money.

Although long in use prior to Huxley:

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
“You pays your money and you takes your choice.”
Thanks Genius! It's been a long time since you and I have commented on each others posts. On my part, I don't monger as much and I am hardly on this site. Stay well.

My black friend visited this place not long ago. He said he had Amy that do anal. He paid 80 all in all uncovered .

Please read the rules, particularly this one

28) Please do not post about anything you do not have first hand information about

I visited this week for the first time in a long time and it was definitely cleaner than I remember.

I got an ok massage and fs from Coco. For some reason I just couldn't get into it, I think it was her huge landing strip bush that turned me off. She had it trimmed into a landing strip but it was like 3-4 inches long. I've never seen a landing strip that was also that long and bushy. I know, weird thing to be turned off by, but I was. She rode me until I came, but I just couldn't get into it.

I also found it weird that while Coco was riding me the mms walked in, pulled my mask down to look at my face and them promptly walked right back out. Weird.

There was also quite a bit of distraction from the curtain next to me. The guy seemed to really be giving it too whoever he had, until he was done and then started yelling that something burned and needed water. This went on for like 5 minutes with all of the ladies going into his area to assist. I have no idea what happened other than perhaps they messed up the spray bottles.

Overall a unique experience, but not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.