Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

If you sliding off a condom and the woman insists you wear one, then you a dirt dog. Its one thing to disrespect her, but what about yourself? That kind of behavior tells me you got nothing to lose and don't fear any STD's - Maybe because you might have a few - Which puts the rest of US at even more risk then we already knowingly expose ourselves too.

I stepped out of that SA thread because there was SO much talk of BBFS it was a little disconcerting. Problem is these days the younger generation doesn't fear HIV or STD's because now there is a pill(s) to suppress it. If you grew up in the late 70's - early 90's HIV/AIDS killed people without remorse for gender or race. Now they see a commercial and its ok, I just take my prep. Little do most know, that those synthetic fixes slowly kill you.

The SA girls I saw were totally fine with me Barebacking them, its ok "I'm on birth control." Not ok for me, IDC if she is on birth control or not. Then compound that with dudes slipping of covers to dump their loads in them?! Fuck that. If this is going on then you have no regard for yourself or anyone else, that is sociopathic type of behavior. Instead of "SeekingSmash" maybe you should change your name to "SeekingHelp" because you might need some.

That is some grimy shit if its true and you're behaving like that.
good post but BBFS definitely not limited to just SA. for some reason, SA girls think they are so different from streetwalkers and don't think the consequences apply to them. maybe this is just how some of them rationalize their choices.
bbfs on the menu for most providers...just comes down to price. I'm sure someone will bring up their atf and deny that their provider does it but cmon now...

I think it's mainly a part of the casual sex culture today. I've found that many just ask if you're clean and if you say yes bareback away.

pokler

Power Bottom
  1. A weed pen is concentrated marijuana (liquid form) that you press a button and it releases vaporized weed smoke. Very convenient and relatively expensive compared to traditional methods. Girls love them because they take social media videos hitting them thinking they’re cool
  2. Not sure what you meant by Peru
  3. Jessy has brown eyes, and brown hair. Her roommate is blonde, blue eyes, a little shorter but thicker where it counts (ass)
  4. I was supposed to meet with jay AND her smoking hot friend last night at 5am. One of you mongers offered more and fucked the market up. Won’t be posting reviews of girls if currently seeing anymore. Asking a monger to politely back off is like asking a starving lion to share his meal.
  5. I still stand by the phrase “fuck condoms” and I slide them off 99% of the time. Honestly, if you hit the pussy good and their eyes roll back to their head, they’re too distracted to even care/look. I now have an economy box of condoms from last nights college chick so I’m good going forward.
  6. I wasn’t paying no damn $800. But I did stick my fat ass thumb in there and popped it in like a blowpop. For what I paid I think I got off Easy.
  7. College visitation ended at 11 so let’s work backwards. I started at 9:35pm and dropped her off at 10:50. 48 minute drive and food later and i was writing the review waiting to meet with jay
#5 .. you are a RAPIST

To me in my opinion it is all about respecting the woman's choice to have a guy wear a condom or not for whatever reason it is her choice if I know about it before meeting and setting a time to meet than it is my choice to pass her up and look for a woman who will go bareback again it a=is all about respect weather she is a SB or a provider or a casual hook up to slip it off with out knowing is wrong and to some degree I agree with pokler it can be considered rape while we know she would call LE it is still wrong.

Yeah. It’s wrong to slip off a condom without her consent and then go back in raw and cum inside her. Regardless if your neutered or not. Have you ever considered that a woman may be requesting you to wear a condom for YOUR protection?!?! Like, maybe she does have something and is doing the right thing by keeping you covered???

Seems one of the bigger issues on this site and I guess with many mongers in general.. lack of respect for women
Have to agree with totally just because they do what they do does not mean to disrespect them..cause without them we would not be here enjoying and reviewing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It’s wrong to slip off a condom without her consent and then go back in raw and cum inside her. Regardless if your neutered or not. Have you ever considered that a woman may be requesting you to wear a condom for YOUR protection?!?! Like, maybe she does have something and is doing the right thing by keeping you covered???
She may also not be on any kind of birth control for medical reasons or she is trying to have her SO's baby...

This is some disturbing shit. Even though Smash is a positive contributor, always posting reviews this is just not right. If there was someone on this board who was into ******** (statutory rape) sex my guess is they would be removed from the board. This guy is flat out telling the board that he is raping girls, and is bragging about it. I might be new here, but I don't think this is a matter of morals or ethics, I think it puts the entire board at risk. There doesn't seem to be anyone else who agrees with him, thank god.

Most do it for fear of getting pregnant (as was this case) I’m neutered. Case closed.

Although there are mongers on this website who “smash and dash” or shortchange these little sluts, I do not judge their actions as I wish mine aren’t as well.

point in case, this website is about reviews not ethics or morals.

i mean if we signed up for UG and SA, do we have any to begin with?
Nope, UG is about everything, all things sexual of course, but also movies, sports, food, fitness — there is even a thread about English grammar.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve gotten shit for liking and being ok with bbfs but this dude posts about sneaking off his rubber and no one deletes or takes down his thread wtf is up with that
Depends on the Moderator.
When it comes to BBFS I will delete posts of guys who try to turn a good BBFS thread into a lesson on STD or lecture on the dangers of bare back.

This thread was NOT started by Seeking. He made a comment in the SA thread about slipping off the condom and it drew a lot of comments. So much so that it was distracting from the thread.
So I moved the discussion to the Coliseum where members could feel free to give there take.
As a mod I tried to give the new thread a neutral title and let the members decide for themselves.

That does not mean I condone the action.

pokler

Power Bottom
When it comes to BBFS I will delete posts of guys who try to turn a good BBFS thread into a lesson on STD or lecture on the dangers of bare back.

This thread was NOT started by Seeking. He made a comment in the SA thread about slipping off the condom and it drew a lot of comments. So much so that it was distracting from the thread.
So I moved the discussion to the Coliseum where members could feel free to give there take.
As a mod I tried to give the new thread a neutral title and let the members decide for themselves.

I know it's not your call but any discussion of non consensual sex should not be allowed since it's a risk to the site . That's why discussion of minors is not allowed since they have no legal ability to consent.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I’ve gotten shit for liking and being ok with bbfs but this dude posts about sneaking off his rubber and no one deletes or takes down his thread wtf is up with that

Daryl93ny,
I kind of doubt any moderator gave you shit or deleted posts simply because you "liked bbfs" and your post was on topic. Moderators, like billyS, are supposed to get rid of posts which are off topic, like where he says someone mentions he had bbfs and guys decide to turn the thread into a general referendum on the topic. The fact is we delete many more anti-bbfs posts than pro-bbfs posts. Think about how much more often someone writes they did it and multiple users castigate them for it, as opposed to someone posting about cfs and someone goes on a rant about that.

billyS did absolutely the the right thing as far as I concerned:
He took a tangential discussion which was only being deleterious to the thread it was in and moved it both to a new thread and appropriate forum.

And I think this is probably the appropriate time and place to say I think this points out how much having some experience as a Moderator has shaped and honed his skill set. I'm not sure that earlier in his "career" he would have spotted this situation as quickly or realized that this was the appropriate action to take (as opposed to just mass deletion of posts for being disruptive).

So next time someone wants to complain about Moderator's actions, realize that they aren't random and thoughtless, but the results of their experiences here and made based on their experiences with an awful lot of bullshit which people try and slip past them on a daily basis.

Last edited:
I know it's not your call but any discussion of non consensual sex should not be allowed since it's a risk to the site . That's why discussion of minors is not allowed since they have no legal ability to consent.
He should be banned. Criminal behavior. Disgusting. Gtf off this board.
correct me if I’m wrong... Tried to find NYS Penal Code involving “non consensual condom removal” or “stealthing” and couldn’t find any law against it. NYS Penal Code 130.20 involves non consensual sex but doesn’t specifically explain details. Looks like there were attempts to amend this law to include Stealthing and making it a sex assault or sexual misconduct. Not rape. But the bills weren’t passed? So, currently, in New York State there is no specific law against this behavior.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s4401