Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
This is my first post/review

So, I saw Sophia for the first time a few days ago last min booked 4 hours. We’ll all I can say is holy shit the experience was out of this world. I think she ruined blowjobs for me everyone before has been garbage compared to her. I will for sure be seeing her every chance I can get.

Mod note: thanks for a review as your first post.
Please read this before your next review
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/
Damn a 4 hr booking, how the hell did you last? Her poor jaw gonna be aching. Unless you meant for an hour. Lol. One reason I decided to take the plunge is all the reviews from here, and it was no bullshit, probably one of the best bj I had

Wow!! What a session I had tonight with Sophia and Camile. I have seen Sophia for the last 2+ years and always an amazing session. Her passion, her actions and her blow jobs are second to none.

I have had a friend who always wanted to meet her and she was willing to do a threesome. He always backed out. Until now. I texted Sophia on Friday and asked if she would be open to another guy w me and her and Camile. Without hesitation, the lovely Belle said sure. We set a date and time and price and we were off.

My head raced all weekend w thoughts of what it was going to be like. How this would all work. I have been w a guy before and have been with 2 woman Just never together. As I texted Sophia to confirm we all came to the realization that it was all of our first foursome so the tension was released.

Fast forward to tonight. We were immediately put at ease when we entered the room with small talk and some laughs as we got naked. Then it was down to business. We each took a partner and paired off on the bed and ottoman exchanging oral. This then turned into my friend behind Camile as she ate Sophia and Sophia blew me. The combinations were endless and passionate. I had to slow Sophia down as I was really enjoying myself but wanted to last longer. As we kept changing positions and kissing the moans and groans got more intense from Everyone.

Needless to say we all left satisfied, sweaty and a bit tired. This is something I would definitely repeat if I could as Camile was a great addition to the mix matching Sophias passion and sexual prowess.

If you haven’t booked yet...run...now. A threesome with these 2 is an experience not to be missed. A foursome was even better.

Wow!! What a session I had tonight with Sophia and Camile. I have seen Sophia for the last 2+ years and always an amazing session. Her passion, her actions and her blow jobs are second to none.

I have had a friend who always wanted to meet her and she was willing to do a threesome. He always backed out. Until now. I texted Sophia on Friday and asked if she would be open to another guy w me and her and Camile. Without hesitation, the lovely Belle said sure. We set a date and time and price and we were off.

My head raced all weekend w thoughts of what it was going to be like. How this would all work. I have been w a guy before and have been with 2 woman Just never together. As I texted Sophia to confirm we all came to the realization that it was all of our first foursome so the tension was released.

Fast forward to tonight. We were immediately put at ease when we entered the room with small talk and some laughs as we got naked. Then it was down to business. We each took a partner and paired off on the bed and ottoman exchanging oral. This then turned into my friend behind Camile as she ate Sophia and Sophia blew me. The combinations were endless and passionate. I had to slow Sophia down as I was really enjoying myself but wanted to last longer. As we kept changing positions and kissing the moans and groans got more intense from Everyone.

Needless to say we all left satisfied, sweaty and a bit tired. This is something I would definitely repeat if I could as Camile was a great addition to the mix matching Sophias passion and sexual prowess.

If you haven’t booked yet...run...now. A threesome with these 2 is an experience not to be missed. A foursome was even better.
When you say Camile are you referring to Camile Jones

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

It was definitely an all out circle jerk and suck frenzy!!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
umm how about Sophia, Angel Baby and Camille...saw Camille a few years ago very nice...need to get with Sophia and Angel BABY
That could be interesting... that’s a true spectrum of women... in all aspects. Angel Baby and I come back mid February... I’ll see what Camile is up to and maybe this can be arranged... it would be fun to rent two big connecting rooms at a hotel and have a real frenzy... like our own sex party and charge admission... just a thought...

That could be interesting... that’s a true spectrum of women... in all aspects. Angel Baby and I come back mid February... I’ll see what Camile is up to and maybe this can be arranged... it would be fun to rent two big connecting rooms at a hotel and have a real frenzy... like our own sex party and charge admission... just a thought...
Think you are into something here—-!!!
Kinda reminds me of the classic movie Risky Business...

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Oh did I hear party?? That would be a first for me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
It’s going to take some coordination and some planning... I’d like to do it but I need to make sure everyone involved is protected. I’ll make contact with some of the people I know that can assist me and see what I can do... if this is something we can get going, it could be a lot of fun... Maybe start a new thread of discussion on the topic... obviously the rates to enter would be a great topic to discuss... idk what’s normal to some, but I’m not a cheap date... just sayin... maybe my buddy @billyS can start a thread on this for me... xoxo ~Sophia

Status
Not open for further replies.