Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone see $ayu00$? Her attitude seems to flip pretty quickly. First day we spoke she was really sweet. Next day kind of nasty. We were supposed to meet this week but she stopped responding and told me like 8 hours later she picked up an extra shift. Unsure if I still want to pursue.

She seems to have racial preferences, so unsure how open she is to meeting with everyone. She thought I was an Indian guy she spoke to and said no way

Anyone see $ayu00$? Her attitude seems to flip pretty quickly. First day we spoke she was really sweet. Next day kind of nasty. We were supposed to meet this week but she stopped responding and told me like 8 hours later she picked up an extra shift. Unsure if I still want to pursue.

She seems to have racial preferences, so unsure how open she is to meeting with everyone. She thought I was an Indian guy she spoke to and said no way
Don't see a problem with the racial preference..I have a weight preference for my girls :) lol..In all seriousness, what race does she prefer or not want besides Indian this way we don't waste our time with her.

NEW REVIEW

$$CandiCali$$ 20-year-old who’s profile says Long Beach but she’s in Oceanside. I met her in Bellmore before I went south for the winter because she was staying with friends for the holiday.
thin, kind of petite, says her tits are 32B, kind of waiflike if you like that skinny, spinner, utopian kind a girl.
Easy hook up, 100 BBJ in my car down the block. You could probably get everything for 150 Everything is on the table and this girl loves to play. Wanted to fuck in my car right then and there. Happy new year!
Met with her today. Was supposed to meet her a month ago but she flasked. She is like Luckyguy said. Cute, small tits but nice. This but still a decent ass. Picked her up in North Bellmore parked at the train station. She was rubbing my crotch as we drove. Nice girl got right down to it. Complained my belt was to complicated , to wear sweats next time. Great bbbj, date in the back seat, she tastes good, clean. after she came she was down to fuck. Pulled her on top of me slide in. She isn’t up for cream pie, I had a condom and finished in her. Anal is up for discussion. Had agreed to 100 for bj. She asked for 200. I said not in a car. Agreed to 120. YMMV. Will see again when we both have more time.

Just saw her. Absolute sweetheart. I drove out from Suffolk. Opened the door- she is easily 6 feet tall with huge boobs. But what a great time- had sex 5 times, stayed the night, cooked me breakfast and dinner, great conversationalist. If she lived in Suffolk I'd be over all the time. 200 damage.
great review. I was supposed to meet her last month when I was in Jersey for work. Had to cancel as schedule changed. Now I definitely have to reschedule to meet her. In Arkansas next week. Will have to go the week after. Looking on SA for Arkansas girls and looking like a full 3 nights for me. Have 6 hotties lined up to come to my hotel. All open to anything sweet southern girls and all for 200.

That's usually the way it goes with SA. When they are new to the site, everything is fun and new and exciting, so most of them are sweet. Then with each passing day, they have to deal with the onslaught of dudes asking them if they will creampie for 100 bucks. By the time they see my message, no matter how nice I am, I'm already marked as a scumbag douche and get treated as such without any benefit of doubt, lol!

Met with her today. Was supposed to meet her a month ago but she flasked. She is like Luckyguy said. Cute, small tits but nice. This but still a decent ass. Picked her up in North Bellmore parked at the train station. She was rubbing my crotch as we drove. Nice girl got right down to it. Complained my belt was to complicated , to wear sweats next time. Great bbbj, date in the back seat, she tastes good, clean. after she came she was down to fuck. Pulled her on top of me slide in. She isn’t up for cream pie, I had a condom and finished in her. Anal is up for discussion. Had agreed to 100 for bj. She asked for 200. I said not in a car. Agreed to 120. YMMV. Will see again when we both have more time.
I spoke with her today- wanted 300 for the car date. I laughed and said no way, I'll get a room and a pro for that. we will see what happens

Hope you didnt kiss her lmao!!!

That's usually the way it goes with SA. When they are new to the site, everything is fun and new and exciting, so most of them are sweet. Then with each passing day, they have to deal with the onslaught of dudes asking them if they will creampie for 100 bucks. By the time they see my message, no matter how nice I am, I'm already marked as a scumbag douche and get treated as such without any benefit of doubt, lol!
That’s why you have to hit SA every day, search for the ones close to you that are the newest, so you’re the first one to get to them before they get tainted or fucked by everybody else.

I think everybody is jaded on all side of this so it becomes a really weird dance at times. Anyway things are done with the ATF and I'm home and without a date so going to chill a little and see what I can come up with for tonight. Last weekend I came up empty handed but with the holidays over let's see if my game of chance will work out.

I think everybody is jaded on all side of this so it becomes a really weird dance at times. Anyway things are done with the ATF and I'm home and without a date so going to chill a little and see what I can come up with for tonight. Last weekend I came up empty handed but with the holidays over let's see if my game of chance will work out.
Whose you ATF? Is she back on SA?

SA Review: $$Ab_ _ _ _ x$$ - age: 24 yr. looks: 6 out of 10 race: profile says Latin (however, she's Jamaican) city: NY
PPM $400

before meetup: she told me she had a SG ppm once before. i asked why the relationship didn't continue, she claimed she wasn't into him. i asked what services was off the table. she said anal, and i have to use a cover. i told her that i have an ass fetish, but would forgo on our first meet. she agreed.

meetup: i had her meet me outside my office bldg. when i saw her from the lobby i started to turn back. she was wearing sneaker shoes, and appeared unsexy. since she showed up i decided to take the plunge .

at the hotel: i asked for a room for 3 hrs. there was a 10 mins wait for a romantic interlude (jacuzzi tub for 2). i said ok to the 10 min wait but she quickly said No, that a regular room is fine.

in the room: she puts her things down, and head straight to the bathroom. i put her $400 ppm out on the table, and took off my shoes. i hear the toilet flush, and she immediately comes out (without washing her hands). she see her ppm, asked how much was there, and put it away. she then came to where i was standing. when she got close, i smelled a little BO, but it wasn't strong. (also, i find a little BO to be aphrodisiac). she got me undress. gave my cock a little hand massage. got on her knees, and gave me a little head. after a minute or so, she got off her knees, sat on the bed, and got herself undressed. as i watched her, i noticed that she wasn't wearing panties, socks or a bra. (i thought to myself, maybe she's not wearing because she was in a hurry to get over to me).

in the nude: she has a nice fat ass. (a little too much for my taste). a bald kitty. small belly pouch. and decent size tits (not too big, not too small, but they didn't have the kind of buttons that i like).

after undressing: she comes over to me. gets on her knees, and gives me bbbj. after about 5 mins into it, she asked if i was ready to put on a condom. i told her NO, let's play awhile. i had her lay down, and had a little daty. i quickly noticed that it had a funny taste (maybe from not drying herself properly), so i kept my tongue on the outside. the funny taste was a bit of a turn off, so i had her give me more head, while i figured her. she seemed to turn on a bit (which turns me on). when her pussy got wet, she said she was ready for me to fuck her. i like wet pussy so I put on a jimmy-hat. she laid down for mish, but i told her i wanted doggy standing. she put one knee on the bed, i mounted, and rode her a bit, and smacked her ass. pussy started to lose it's tightness after awhile (maybe 10 mins), so i stopped. she thought i Came. i told her i didn't, and had her lay down on the bed. i moved next her for some dfk. she gave me a few pecks, and said she doesn't like "wet". fuck it! i told her to turn around for some more pounding from the back. i quickly grew bored, pulled off the jimmy-hat and asked for more bbbj. (at this point it was the only thing i was enjoying). i found her a bit unfeminine, and unsexy for my taste. she also felt a little distant, and kept looking over at the clock. after another 20 mins of bbbj she jumps up, said she felt degraded for what she was doing, what's taking me so long to cum, and said was leaving. i told her that she seemed like she was in a hurry from the beginning (she tried to put a fuck strap on me after 5 mins of being there). i told her we booked the room for 3 hrs and had only been there for a mere 45 mins at this point. she initially agreed to give me back $100. then did a 180. (we had sex. it's my fault if i hadn't cum yet. she needs the money to pay her rent. she getting off SA. she feels disgusted. she needs to go pick someone up. and blah blah blah). i told her she can leave if she wants, but it's my duty to let my comrades know to KEEP AWAY! I am sure the first SG had a similar experience.

followup: she and i had a 1hr back and forth text message session today. i gave her a severe roasting (i even addressed the no panties, bra or socks, and her BO. yet, she still hasn't blocked my number. she thinks "i'm secretly attracted to her". perhaps she's projecting?) i was able to get under her skin, and all her true colors came out. she proved to be ghetto fabulous, and no sugar baby. if any of you guys are interested, i'll add it as an attachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see a problem with the racial preference..I have a weight preference for my girls :) lol..In all seriousness, what race does she prefer or not want besides Indian this way we don't waste our time with her.
I’m not saying there’s a problem with it. I’m saying that I’m not sure how selective she is with her meets, so information may be more limited as opposed to women who don’t care about ethnicity. Like I said in a past post I’ve met with a few girls that will only sleep with a very specific set on ethnicities (or so they tell me), so info on them, for example, was sparse or nonexistent. All I know is ayu seems to not prefer Indians

Whose you ATF? Is she back on SA?
Not that I can see. I honestly really hope she is ok. As mentioned in the past we discussed a way so many things and there is just something for most of 2019 that happened and effected her that she doesn't seem to want to talk about. I hope that one day she does but for now I went above and beyond in many aspects with her and things are up to her.

I was able to get a date last night and it was catastrophic. Just wanted company so met with the lowest bidder and it was so last minute but she was worried about a situation and that as they say is that. Kind of my own fault lesson learned.

Not that I can see. I honestly really hope she is ok. As mentioned in the past we discussed a way so many things and there is just something for most of 2019 that happened and effected her that she doesn't seem to want to talk about. I hope that one day she does but for now I went above and beyond in many aspects with her and things are up to her.

I was able to get a date last night and it was catastrophic. Just wanted company so met with the lowest bidder and it was so last minute but she was worried about a situation and that as they say is that. Kind of my own fault lesson learned.
Sorry to hear about your ATF and about you date last night. Who did you see at last minute that was catastrophic?

Wasn’t someone here supposed to meet that noa girl? Curious how much you were charged and how the meet went
Even though I’m down south for a month, I’m still checking out the prospects.
NEW SA GIRL- $$SAPHIRREPEACHES$$
Joined today, sent me her number right away on SA
24, “NYC stripper”, East meadow. Texted her. She said she does personal stripping, hj $50, bj $100, Sex covered or bare.
“25% up front”. Just for shits and giggles, I offered $125 all at the time of our meeting for a bj. Told me “if you’re not paying upfront, don’t bother me”.
SCAM

billyS

Reign of Terror
Even though I’m down south for a month, I’m still checking out the prospects.
NEW SA GIRL- $$SAPHIRREPEACHES$$
Joined today, sent me her number right away on SA
24, “NYC stripper”, East meadow. Texted her. She said she does personal stripping, hj $50, bj $100, Sex covered or bare.
“25% up front”. Just for shits and giggles, I offered $125 all at the time of our meeting for a bj. Told me “if you’re not paying upfront, don’t bother me”.
SCAM
Report her!